Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Patriciarella

VIP Member
01BF814D-2DD5-49C0-ACAD-ABE698FB67DA.jpeg

I know I said I was afraid of heights but some men wrote their names up here. I need to know if they are the same names SJ calls out when we are intimate.
755D0B34-1853-431C-AA6A-D3CAEFBF22DC.jpeg

Did you hear SJ call me her Balmoral boyfriend? Kaboom, I’m never leaving! My grandfather use to sit this way, that’s normal right?
2AF54BB4-7218-4A28-9367-6918A330F429.jpeg

I am putty in her hands. It’s ok I didn’t finish college. Who needs friends my own age? So what if my allergies flair up with all that soot around. I love OUR chateau.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

LadyRed

VIP Member
Clara never feigned consent from Frank and Ivo.
In fact, if you go on the early threads when she appeared she stated multiple times they had no idea she was on this forum and sharing everything and that if they did, they would probably not approve. I remember because I was there when Clara made her appearance.

While I understand Frank and Ivo have never shared the details of their Lalande departure, from what I have seen shared on these threads they do still bring it up (quite a bit) on their blog (so, publicly) and have nothing but negative things to say about the place (calling it soulless, for example, hinting at an unjust and nasty departure etc). So it's not like they have been radio silent about it while someone else decided to air the dirty laundry.

I don't support them, or any of the chateauverse cast for that matter, being harassed however - just leave the Tattle things on Tattle. In fact I think this is a rule of Tattle.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Jules100

VIP Member
However as a consequence of the input from @Clara Burnett for Denno to say they have received perpetual accusations and threats and been caused a great deal of hardship is extremely disturbing.
If that is true then the implications are horrenduos. We all think of Fanny and the other inmates as being greedy, lazy and anything else applicable to grasping grifters and apart from the obligatory visits to brocantes etc having no interaction with anyone living in the area but in what Denno says it seems that there must be a lot of locals who are fierce defenders of the shittooline. Which negates her non involvement in the community. (Unless all of the threats originate from Mary Poppins and is it Dave? the cleaner).
I would imagine anything bad towards F&I would come from Stephanie’s circle. They are the only ones that would care. Also, what did F&I do to garner threats? Not throw themselves into a volcano and disappear forever? They are just regular people trying to move on from a narcissist and live the rest of their lives in beauty and peace.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

KyBourbon

VIP Member
I don’t know what’s to gain by calling out an individual member on here, except to silence him or her,It’s a gossip site, so some information is accurate, some has grains of truth, and some is speculation.
I thought my avatar needed a little Christmas cheer!
C6885100-7DE2-4BB4-97ED-F4401FB5580E.jpeg

B00CA2F4-EE80-4717-84E7-E1CB4F0AC80A.jpeg

• Haha
Consider this question inappropriate but I happened to see Tattle has this topic as I follow another one. One thing that has bothered me about this vlog is the relationship of Stephanie and Phillip. It seems quite clear that he is either bi or gay but mostly I think gay. That is great with me could care less but are we to believe they are really a couple or is this some method to increase clicks etc. It seems too odd to be believed. Maybe this has all been discussed many times but I am new. Thanks.
So Philip is in control of the chateau.
Telling her she needs new curtains in her bedroom … they are falling down and surely do not draw.
Then he moves the sideboard and has to get Guess who , yes Amoury to move the dining room table and make the ‘ entrance hall’ the new dining room.And half an hour before guests arrive….
He has decided the entrance hall is a better dining room… and now the Chinese restaurant themed dining room has been renamed the petit salon.
The place has gone mad but Phi Phi is in charge
queens of lalande.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Reader's digest

VIP Member
Chateau Unwrapped!1 hour ago
Hello lovely people! As we’re preparing for Advent, we’ve had to film Cadeaux on the day! Philip is starting to edit the video now, so it probably will not be out at the regular 9:15PM (French time). Please make sure you’ve hit the notification bell, so you’ll be notified as soon as tonight’s and future Cadeaux videos premiere! ❤
Show less

! time warp alert! Lies alert!!

Can they do even a ounce of work these lazy people!!
That's exactly what I told my boss today at work: Since I am preparing for Advent please don't expect me to show up before noon. December is my busiest month since cleaning, groceries shopping, wrapping presents, crafting, decorating etc has to be done. In addition to this I need to attend quite a few Xmas parties and Advent celebrations. Please hit the bell and you will be notified when I show up for my regular routine job.

• Haha
  • Heart

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Correct. If she'd had them swept each year, she'd have done a vlog about it at some stage, any excuse to stick the pink phone in someones face. As for those woodburners 'heating the shitoo', erm rotten windows and little to no insulation plus they're actually not that big. I wonder what the KW heat output is on each of them.. Who is going to keep them going all day? Won't be Fan Flash, that's for sure.
If F4F actually had certificates for the past 10 years of inspections, she would have made an entire CD video fondly recounting her memories of each chimney cleaning while drinking a glass of champagne with the Douche Lord. Then the Douche Lord would make a video for his YouTube channel showing how to laminate the certificates to use as handy drink coasters and placemats.

• Haha

Knives Out

dan is meddling with his ruin again. without hard hat, again. or any other protection.
He never wears any protection. He has the worst 'smokers' cough, probably down to all that dust inhalation. Including toxic silica, lime and aeresol paint. He consistently disregards his health. I'm sorry to say it but his arrogance, negligence and stupidity will be the undoing of him.

• Heart
  • Sad
It was good to see the Rosies and their messy chateau on SJ's travel vlog. Seriously, how hard is it to tidy up a bit?
I saw them this past summer at the National Gallery in London.
They were approached by a fan, an Asian gentleman, who recognized them and politely asked to take selfies with them!
The couple seemed very down to earth and agreed. After a quick chat with that fan, they hung around, and I found myself in paparazzi mode!

derosiers.jpg

Meanwhile, the Fleuries. Anna and Philip have become grifting monsters---no thanks to SJ!
I hope Lord Philip Fleurie has given up his dream of buying a yacht!
Flaunting a $156,000 Tesla X and wanting a yacht aren't very good optics for someone who begs strangers online to help him renovate his chateau!
If he wants to go on a yacht once in a while, he should just charter! Chartering a yacht is less stressful and a lot less costly than owning one.

758c3ed90b1655060347808b5b4fc55c--dowager-countess-fun-sayings.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
For this email to allege it was Clara who got them into trouble with the Lalanders is, I submit, a misinterpretation by Den Os, if, in fact, the circumstances of their firing was reported correctly here by Clara.
Let's not pretend that me voicing their story here has not caused them any trouble. It has, I'm sure. But like I said, it's part of the assessment I've made when I started this. If it exposes the grifters, I still think it's worth it. And eventually will take all responsibility.

• Heart
  • Wow

Beachgirl

VIP Member
Maybe she has arson in mind, she has proof that she installed fire extinguishers and had the chimneys cleaned, what dream come true for dame F4F no more worries about accountants or accountability to patrons. And she would be free to buy a prettier château or a palazzo in Venice
Keep an eye on Daddy’s paintings. If these start disappearing then we know she is storing them somewhere safe out of harms way before the fire

• Haha
  • Heart

T Rex

VIP Member
If you need a diversion, both M&M and Sillymar have released new vlogs today. How lucky are you?!? :ROFLMAO:

I only watched M&M so far. (No "Ragrets"- I am a Sarah "fan-girl", haters!) Pavlina is still at Sarah & Shrek's- they took her and another guest to Emmaus and Brive- one has to give Sarah & Shrek credit as they always bring their guests sightseeing in the local villages and to the Brocantes. Pavlina has spent far too long at CLL, as she is always finding "treasures" for them, but Sarah isn't bringing anything home unless they have an actual place for it, no matter how good of a deal it is (Shrek, on the other hand, if left to his own devices, would probably become a hoarder.) Sarah sets up a photo op for their new IG account, and Pavlina volunteers to make some greenery arrangements to make it more cosy. Pavlina and the other guest were the models for the shot, which was cute. Sarah is running back in forth taking photos and making dinner simultaneously- the only shots of Pavlina in the kitchen were faffing about making floral arrangements, which were lovely (she said it is a hobby she picked up.) Pavlina may never want to leave! Shrek received a box from K'arst containing drawing books and pencils after having mentioned he used their papers on the last vlog (an inexpensive advert on their part), and Sarah received a package containing Trader Joe's snacks and some paper rose ornaments from a viewer- BAD SARAH! Don't go down this rabbit hole- if a viewer sends you something, send a nicely written thank you note, but DON'T vlog it or you're going to look as if you're encouraging it, and suddenly, gansta grannies are going to be emptying their attics to send you tat in hopes you open it on camera.

Now off to watch Sillymar's vlog- I'm already well into the wine bottle, which makes watching his vlogs more tolerable! BONUS- Our beloved "Elf on the Shelf" Tatty is returning!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Hemerocallis

VIP Member
A short digression before we all start discussing the excitement of this evenings Chateau Diaries.😂😂

I just saw this clip on the news so found it on YouTube to share. It’s so adorable (I am a soft touch)😂😂 A pregnant chimp had to have a C Section and her baby was taken away from her for 2 days with problems.
Thank you for the video not sure if I will can watch it. Because I think I will 😭
Happened to me too, C-section a saturday, hospital staff only let me visit my newborn who was in an incubator at the intensive care unit on monday.
When I said something my son opened his eyes and looked at me. I always think he looked like he was saying: "There you are at last, where have you been ?"
He is 26 now and healthy.

• Heart
  • Sad

Spirit of place

VIP Member
Agree with you @graciemiekitten that Isabel first & foremost backed up by a desultory crew, weakened by booze & parties would try to silence F & Ivo but Clara brought the story here to a bigger audience. However I do remember like others that Clara, pestered for more details truthfully declared that the couple had severed ties with her & were getting on with their lives. Maybe they are just ultra sensitive as F's tangled prose indicates but I doubt anyone has knives drawn for them now. Frankly though, it was a heavy handed gesture to get in touch & try to open up old wounds ( 7 yrs?) even if it was Class 1 gossip.
Have just watched 2 episodes of diy Strawbridges reluctantly I must say, but 2 years on after spawning a whole raft of chateauverse, it was satisfying to see the Originals 'work being begun AND finished, the rooms being cleaned & checked, everything planned meticulously. I also would have happily chomped my way through Dick's menu (he was runner-up in Masterchef after all). Compared to the hit-and miss attitude of Lalande, where the guests are seen more as obstacles than added value

• Heart

Jeeves

VIP Member
I don't think she had a wedding. She got married, but I remember there being mention of no formal wedding?
She has spoken about her wedding dress and has shown her wedding tiara previously. There is no way she could miss an opportunity to be the star attraction at her own wedding!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29