The Chateau Diaries #194 Former boyband bedbug turned porcelain fondling charleston dancing parasite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @C'est moi for naming the thread and an honourable mention goes to @graciemckitten for coming up with the name - I took some creative liberties to make it fit.

@Luna20 & @arwensgal1975 whenever you're ready with a thread name. 😊

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread

MadameChat

Chatty Member

Saturday at 10:54 PM
Beachgirl said:
I agree with everything you say. I was in the position of having to call on the youth mental health team when my son was 16. He jumped from a railway bridge but fortunately people got him off the track in time. I got help the next day but only because it was classed as an emergency. I found that they had a way of wanting to deal with the problem and if my son didn’t agree that was it. I managed to get him to appointments but again if he didn’t give the responses they had been taught to expect then we were on our own. It was a tough few years and a further attempt by taking an overdose. I didn’t even bother with the mental health team then just dealt with it on my own. It was his head of year at school and his rugby club that gave me the most support and between us we got him through the worst of it. During this time I was made aware of how many boys actually have mental health problems and tried to commit suicide. It is heartbreaking. It does happen to girls as well as my sister committed suicide.
I lost my son to suicide two years ago, he had made several attempts and we were in the dark about his mental condition as he put on a brave front hiding his torment from us. I’m happy for you and your son, I hope that he is open and let’s you know if things are getting too much for him. Now that I belong to the club no one wants to join, I try to distract myself and stay busy, and the famous 15 make me laugh they’re really not such terrible bunch ❤

Last edited: Saturday at 11:02 PM
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions:You, The Simple Life, Hemerocallis and 54 others

💔🙏💗

Clara Burnett

VIP Member

Yesterday at 7:34 AM
Jules100 said:
@Clara Burnett, can you tell us, what is the real reason for no progress in the grande salon? Money, the ceiling needing more support or replaced, heating, Amaury just can’t handle it, Stephanie just wants it to go as slowly as possible…?
As I've reported before, it is my understanding there are structural issues that need to be fixed first and they are serious. Cuz Armoir can't fix those himself so he is left doing minimal things they can do until Stephanie Jarvis figures out a way to tell her patron friends she needs way more money to be able to properly continue the renovations. I am not sure she will walk that route though. She might as well choose to ignore the structural issues (she has done that before) against all advice (done that too, multiple times) and force Cuz to ram the paneling in just to be done with it and move on to the following disaster of a project. At this point there is no way to tell, because she's no longer reigned in by any common sense around her. She has become used to the fact that (some of ) her fans will love her no matter what.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions:You, Margo Polo, pink roses and 45 others

Knives Out

Yesterday at 8:45 AM
accounts.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Margo Polo, billybudd and 41 others

KyBourbon

VIP Member

Saturday at 6:46 PM
778F5C06-A1A8-4232-BF75-D71F91DC7D7A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:Miss Eliza Bennet, RWChatter, Petit Sange and 41 others

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member

Friday at 11:27 AM
Just some random thoughts. There are few things that have been nagging at me, I’m starting to think something significant is going on and we literally have no idea what it is. All of the following have my spidey senses activated:

1. Annalise has disappeared.
2. Dan is quite ridiculously, at this point, not explaining himself or his crazy ass project at all.
3. PhiPhi is mocking Mummy.
4. Percy looks ill.
5. None of her old friends are shown coming around.
6. Anne Marie isn’t working on anything we’ve seen, but still needs a break. Again.
7. She isn’t talking about Christmas at all yet.
8. She hasn’t shown her rooms much.
9. She’s not showing contractors or consultants.
10. She still has no merchandise or shop site.
11. Nothing has been done in months.
12. She doesn’t give much of schedule for anything.

It’s like someone reprogrammed her. Or she’s up to something and managed to keep it under her hat (I call it pulling a Dan). It’s also odd to me that he used to do dailies, and now he can hardly be assed to get a video out once a week, and he no longer has a job and would certainly need money. You’d think he needed to grow his channel? I’m just getting a vibe. What do you all think?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions:You, LadyRed, Miss Eliza Bennet and 40 others

While it's all M. C. Escher (Relativity) at Lalande, remember GAG airs tonight as Philip was ill yesterday, however he is always sick. LOL!
So check the wiki and Happy Tattling.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Now @ComtesseRose what makes you think we won’t continue the party into this thread?!? We are certainly more interesting, fun and well-liked than any of the lurvly LieLanders!😈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Please send positive vibes to Caroline Gooder as she approaches the final stages of her Ph.D. studies on Stephanology!
Damn! The mad woman must have all the CD and Cadeaux episodes on a continuous playlist!

kevin ohara
6 hours ago
Iv just seen the episode where you drained the pond to use as a pool what a waste all the wildlife plants etci have a lot of admiration for you decorating and making things etc but to destroy natural places is stupid if you wanted a pool make one lol
caroline gooder
1 hour ago
Please see the episode with Davey's 5 year plan. The pond is still there and will be a natural pond and not a fishery as it was historical. On Davey's plans it has a structure near it for viewing, etc. Michael Potts likes to swim in natural areas and the Moat, so he will enjoy to swim there. The lake was drained due to the demands of the EU water police and is being surveyed to return in a new more eco friendly state. The new modern pool is going in where the tennis court is in about three years.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
@Frenchie0810 filthy chatelaine did finish a dress. couple of years before covid, there was a party with shato owners at lalande. it was in some sort of early louis quatorze style, blue and white. she was showing it in old intro. although i'm not sure if it was sewn or partly glued.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Please send positive vibes to Caroline Gooder as she approaches the final stages of her Ph.D. studies on Stephanology!
Damn! The mad woman must have all the CD and Cadeaux episodes on a continuous playlist!

kevin ohara
6 hours ago
Iv just seen the episode where you drained the pond to use as a pool what a waste all the wildlife plants etci have a lot of admiration for you decorating and making things etc but to destroy natural places is stupid if you wanted a pool make one lol
caroline gooder
1 hour ago
Please see the episode with Davey's 5 year plan. The pond is still there and will be a natural pond and not a fishery as it was historical. On Davey's plans it has a structure near it for viewing, etc. Michael Potts likes to swim in natural areas and the Moat, so he will enjoy to swim there. The lake was drained due to the demands of the EU water police and is being surveyed to return in a new more eco friendly state. The new modern pool is going in where the tennis court is in about three years.
On the off chance Goody Gooder is a real person, Stephameme might want to put a little distance between herself and this rabidly obsessive fan. She has swerved wildly into crazy stalker territory. Again, if Gooder is a real person and not a chateau subterfuge, which is highly questionable.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Why is Dan talking about windows?
I am not an expert in construction works, but it seems to me that a building must first have a roof.
Do any of you 15 know if there is a chateauverse rehab clinic somewhere for me to sign up for?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Ms Gooder's English is slipping

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Why is Dan talking about windows?
I am not an expert in construction works, but it seems to me that a building must first have a roof.
Do any of you 15 know if there is a chateauverse rehab clinic somewhere for me to sign up for?
Dan needs new windows for his Chateau de Relict, so he can shut the rain or snow out this winter! :D:ROFLMAO:
The roof isn't as important at this point!:cool:

dan22.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

kevin ohara
6 hours ago
caroline gooder
1 hour ago
Hmm....Ms. Gooder is slipping with her grammar. I am suspicious about her identity. Why is "Moat" capitalized? "Historical" should be historically. "...so he will enjoy to swim there" should be "he will enjoy swimming there". There are other awkward sentence structures in addition to these. This is not her usual carefulness. I agree with others that she is a CD plant.

Ms Gooder's English is slipping
You beat me to it!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Hmm....Ms. Gooder is slipping with her grammar. I am suspicious about her identity. Why is "Moat" capitalized? "Historical" should be historically. "...so he will enjoy to swim there" should be "he will enjoy swimming there". There are other awkward sentence structures in addition to these. This is not her usual carefulness. I agree with others that she is a CD plant.

You beat me to it!
To make sense of what she wrote, try reading her comment out loud with Nati's accent.
:cool:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Mrs Alice does some nice stuff @Ky Bourbon but like Phi Phi needs to put everything together at once ha ha, but truly if he discovers her website he will have wet dreams

@KyBourbon these do some nice tablecloths https://farohome.com/collections/tablecloths

and if any of you are tempted to send Phi Phi a get well soon present to gift grab this will have him come over all unnecessary ha ha

This china is exquisite bit so fine and so expensive

This English firm does lovely everyday china https://www.daylesford.com/shop/homeware/tableware/crockery

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
New Manor and Maker is out and first bit of it Pavlina is visiting.. so that is where she has been.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I think Natti and Amaury may stay in the Bonne Maman apartment.

I liked the wallpaper in the bathroom used in Dan's vlog where they shaved for Movember.
Did an apartment search on the La Lande site et voila.
There were personal items such as shampoo bottles in the shower niche indicating the apartment is being used.
I would hope they weren't using a bathroom in use by guests.

Another random thing I spotted was in Michael P's apartment.
In the aerial shot looking down, the chandelier has only one bulb.
That's a lazy/careless oversight for a picture which promotes a business.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

what a thrilling title- well done Phillip must have used all your brain power! 😂 at least he has learnt to tell the time

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think Natti and Amaury may stay in the Bonne Maman apartment.

I liked the wallpaper in the bathroom used in Dan's vlog where they shaved for Movember.
Did an apartment search on the La Lande site et voila.
There were personal items such as shampoo bottles in the shower niche indicating the apartment is being used.
I would hope they weren't using a bathroom in use by guests.

Another random thing I spotted was in Michael P's apartment.
In the aerial shot looking down, the chandelier has only one bulb.
That's a lazy/careless oversight for a picture which promotes a business.
In one shot no bulbs, in another shot one bulb, just like Chateau Diaries shoddy and no continuity. Aren't the dining chairs in Pott's apartment ghastly. The wallpaper is nice in his bathroom but jars against the very cream tiles I think. Nothing quite gels in the whole scheme does it? It is like Alice in Wonderland has done a technicolour yawn over the whole pad.

what a thrilling title- well done Phillip must have used all your brain power! 😂 at least he has learnt to tell the time
Try doing Fanny's first published accounts

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.