The Chateau Diaries #194 Former boyband bedbug turned porcelain fondling charleston dancing parasite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What? No tomatoes in the greenhouse? No cheese in the fridge(s)? Fanny was bragging about all her lettuce the other day... What a miserable looking meal. Not sure why you need to mash carrots into potatoes, unless you're dealing with kids who won't eat their carrots...
At over $30,000 per month, F4F has the most expensive vegetable garden in France.Every vegetable and herb that is harvested costs many times more than what you would pay at the local grocery or markets that sell direct from the farm.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just want to put a shout out to @JackSpratt ... Are you ok? Been a bit quiet this week. 😘
Oh bless you, I'm here watching from the side lines. Have had awful weather in the Vendee this week, loads of rain and in turn power cuts (the joys of country living) so internet has been pants. Also a lot going on in the UK with my Mum as she's really beginning to slowly go downhill. If that's not enough my 91 year old I work for has got COVID and given it to her son and daughter in law (who I also work for) so I'm waiting to see if I've been lucky enough to escape it. All go here! Watched Phiphi's 'cooking', well that was vomit on a plate wasn't it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Did Snorts raid F4F’s closet for the lovely sage green pantsuit he was wearing in the video? I wonder is F4F has to hide outfits from him.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yebo said:
would an experienced woman of nearly 50 use the word 'boyfriend' these days? It sounds teenagerish to me. Teenagerish is a word, i just made it

It seems ridiculous when Fanny uses this word, maybe because he really is just a boy. My 90 year old neighbor is so sweet and when he introduced himself, he shyly mentioned that he had a girlfriend. 💖 BTW he still drives and he has a second home in the mountains and she has a second home on the coast - pretty sweet deal for both of them.

I think Dan is a Spiv and Fanny a Grifter = Perfect Match ! ;):whistle:
I'm with you on this one! I don't find Dan charming at all, I think he's sneaky. I prefer men and women who shoot straight from the hip and he's not one of them. He puts on an act just like all the others at the shithole.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Definately NOT Stepfending here in any way, shape or form but I am not in touch with friends from primary, secondary or college. And the friends that I had in primary didn't come up to the same secondary. The same with college friends, I didn't know any of them before I started. Our lives all went in such diverse directions and the bond wasn't strong enough.

Also, I never had many girlfriends at all when I was younger. My friends were mostly male (in a non sexual way). I know I'm not a girls girl. I have made close girlfriend relationships, that I can count on one hand, since my mid to late 30's and these are long lasting strong friendships. The people I know I can go to in a crisis and vice versa. My husband has been my best friend for 42 years - there are no secrets or lies. I have always been content in my own company, too, but I'm not a loner or aloof. Just happy in my skin.

All that said, Stephoney is definately not content in her own company nor happy in her own skin. I said earlier that she is still trying to live in her glory days of being 20-ish. She has not moved forward or evolved. It's not necessarily a case of growing up, I believe it's an evolution.

I absolutely hate phrases like "you're old enough to know better" (one of my mothers favourites) or "grow up and get a life". How can one be old enough to know better when some of the things happening have never happened before! Sorry, that's just a pet peeve.
I'm in contact with old school friends and work colleagues (the joys of facebook) but I've never had masses of female friends either. My two female besties who Ive been friends with for over 40 years one is lives in the UK and the other lives in Tuscany. We're in regular contact. Here in France, I've 3 good English friends and my lovely French neighbours who I've known for over 20 years. Happy with my own company too, Mr Spratt and myself, for the best part keep ourselves to ourselves.

F4F is most definately emontionally stunted and unable to get over not being a 20 something anymore. Look at her choice in men, aside from the 20 something she's currently with, her past conquests Baghead (he's just odd), Potty (gurning tit)and possibly Ollie (little boy lost) are all of an immature type too.

• Heart
  • Haha
Yebo said:
would an experienced woman of nearly 50 use the word 'boyfriend' these days? It sounds teenagerish to me. Teenagerish is a word, i just made it

It seems ridiculous when Fanny uses this word, maybe because he really is just a boy. My 90 year old neighbor is so sweet and when he introduced himself, he shyly mentioned that he had a girlfriend. 💖 BTW he still drives and he has a second home in the mountains and she has a second home on the coast - pretty sweet deal for both of them.
I think the word “boyfriend” for a 50 year old is fine if the person using the label is not perpetually childish, selfish, and stuck in her own delusional fantasy world of being a little entitled orphan princess who should be gifted and wear crowns constantly, have to win every Easter hunt, use crayons as a home decor disaster fix, and pretends she is a child, etc.

IMHO, I think you can assess the appropriateness of the use of the term boyfriend within the context of the person’s personality or attributes who is using it. For F4F, it is just another indication of her childish immaturity. For the 90 year old neighbor, it seems fine.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I was raised in a very small southern US town with all the viciousness and attendent minding of everyone’s business but their own. I was also something of an odd child, much older than my years. Add in that my parents were influential in state and national poltics both personally and professionally and it was a recipe for disaster. As a result I had only a few friends, none close until university. Even those scattered to the four winds after graduation. I met my best friend in my first job out of uni and now 35 years later we still talk and write each other regularly though we are several states away from each other. I introduced him to his husband and they are still together. I have a small group of good friends. Even one or two that would help you hide a body.😎 My friends are a diverse group of men, women, straight, gay, green and purple. Fanny’s lack of close relationships speaks volumes about her psychology.
I have no friends from childhood. I was deep “in the closet” until I turned 25 years old. I had a best friend in high school. He and I happened to be in the same classes the entire time we were in school. We hung out together, and our families even got together and socialized. We went to separate colleges and stayed in contact. After he graduated, he moved back to my city. He met a girl at college and proposed to her shortly after graduation. Since we were such close friends, everyone thought he would ask me to be in their wedding, but he didn’t. I was really surprised, shocked, and a little embarrassed (especially when people asked why). He said they wanted to “keep the wedding party small.” My family and I were invited to the wedding, but I wasn’t included in the wedding party. His best man was a guy we had both known in high school (on a side note, his best man was too busy to coordinate a bachelor party, so I stepped in and threw the party for him). He even told me I didn’t have to go to the wedding if I didn’t want to…the wedding was in his fiancé’s hometown 6 hours away. My family and I sent a gift, we drove 6 hours to the wedding, we attended the reception, and wished the couple well. After he and his wife returned home, I reached out to him a few times, but he was always busy. So I thought I would wait for him to call me but he never did…I was ghosted. I’ve never seen or talked to him or his family since…that was almost 30 years ago. After I came out, several people confided to me (independently) that his parents suspected I might be gay at that time and they didn’t want “someone like me” in their son’s wedding party. My friend didn’t stand up for me, so I assume he felt the same way. It was a hurtful experience. Homophobia at its finest. Luckily for me, I met some truly wonderful friends as an adult who stood by my side even after I came out. And I have a wonderful partner of 20 years. So, when Michael Petherick cried “homophobia” after people unsubscribed from his channel when, in fact, they really unsubscribed because he blew all their money on rent boys and parties, I was angry. I’ve experienced homophobia directly and personally…Michael’s false claims to garner pity really cheapened the experience of anyone who has truly been a target of homophobia.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
Holy moley, that's a long thumb, Brenda.
My thumb is only 1/4th the size of yours! :eek:
The measurements are correct! Brenda took growth hormones

Remind me again which of you witches accused me of being Brenda?

Last edited:
  • Haha
sure she did- I mean what child decides to put education money towards a flat she is such a liar. Fanny so would have loved to have gone to a leading Public School it is why she feels she is never quite good enough, this tit really matters to her she wants to be aristocratic and her lack of breeding always shows because she is such a name dropper, Givenchy, Christies, Oxford-she doesn't mention Framlinham Comp ever ha ha. If she had gone to Cheltenham Ladies College she would mention it constantly. I doubt she had lasting pals in her school days do we ever see any? Probably not because they are probably to normal and too middle class for Fanny's aspirations.
Either that or they were onto her games from an early age and want nothing to do with her. She’s the type that steals from the teacher’s purse all the while pointing out someone else’s misdeeds!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
At one time when Fanny was about 11 or 12 she was friendly with a girl who’s parents lived in Hong Kong (or it could have been Singapore I can‘t remember) and Fanny went off to stay with the family for Xmas. I wonder if they are still in touch

Reactions: 16
I follow a few van lifers and had heard of Leave Everything And Wander but not watched until it was mentioned here that Luca was in hospital. Great to see his recovery is progressing so well. Another van life pair popped up on my feed Snow and Curt. They are currently in Argentina and Snow had a heart attack and required stents as well as a defibrillator implant. These couples have been very open with their illnesses and hospital treatment, unlike SJ and her time.
She loves to spin a mystery to keep her fans on their toes. She looked amazingly well in her hospital bed so it couldn't have been anything too serious. Just a lot of attention grabbing behavior. When I've been in hospital with an illness, I certainly wouldn't have wanted to be filmed as I lay there hooked up to a tubes with dirty hair and a ghastly complexion. I think she may have just had a bad case of UTI, not so glamorous so why tarnish her Parfect Princess persona with 'down there' problems.

At one time when Fanny was about 11 or 12 she was friendly with a girl who’s parents lived in Hong Kong (or it could have been Singapore I can‘t remember) and Fanny went off to stay with the family for Xmas. I wonder if they are still in touch
If they were, we would know about it, unless this childhood friend has some secrets that Fanny would just as soon keep in the past or friend is more successful, beautiful, and wealthier than Fanny living in grand style with a successful life partner. 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I have no friends from childhood. I was deep “in the closet” until I turned 25 years old. I had a best friend in high school. He and I happened to be in the same classes the entire time we were in school. We hung out together, and our families even got together and socialized. We went to separate colleges and stayed in contact. After he graduated, he moved back to my city. He met a girl at college and proposed to her shortly after graduation. Since we were such close friends, everyone thought he would ask me to be in their wedding, but he didn’t. I was really surprised, shocked, and a little embarrassed (especially when people asked why). He said they wanted to “keep the wedding party small.” My family and I were invited to the wedding, but I wasn’t included in the wedding party. His best man was a guy we had both known in high school (on a side note, his best man was too busy to coordinate a bachelor party, so I stepped in and threw the party for him). He even told me I didn’t have to go to the wedding if I didn’t want to…the wedding was in his fiancé’s hometown 6 hours away. My family and I sent a gift, we drove 6 hours to the wedding, we attended the reception, and wished the couple well. After he and his wife returned home, I reached out to him a few times, but he was always busy. So I thought I would wait for him to call me but he never did…I was ghosted. I’ve never seen or talked to him or his family since…that was almost 30 years ago. After I came out, several people confided to me (independently) that his parents suspected I might be gay at that time and they didn’t want “someone like me” in their son’s wedding party. My friend didn’t stand up for me, so I assume he felt the same way. It was a hurtful experience. Homophobia at its finest. Luckily for me, I met some truly wonderful friends as an adult who stood by my side even after I came out. And I have a wonderful partner of 20 years. So, when Michael Petherick cried “homophobia” after people unsubscribed from his channel when, in fact, they really unsubscribed because he blew all their money on rent boys and parties, I was angry. I’ve experienced homophobia directly and personally…Michael’s false claims to garner pity really cheapened the experience of anyone who has truly been a target of homophobia.
Thanks for sharing this very personal story. I'm sure your 'friend' has had time to reflect on his cowardly behavior. I hope he regrets it and has matured enough to own his decision. BTW, when you posted the pic of the blue parrot candlesticks, was that a table setting you did yourself? In any case it was stunning!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
At over $30,000 per month, F4F has the most expensive vegetable garden in France.Every vegetable and herb that is harvested costs many times more than what you would pay at the local grocery or markets that sell direct from the farm.
Yet properly planned and managed it could feed the household and guests while generating income selling produce locally. Another example that Fanny has zero historic aristocratic knowledge. These properties were intended to support themselves and a community as well as the family. Those that failed often did so because a dissolute heir got their greedy hands on it. There were other reasons too of course. But laziness and lack of consideration for others did them in as well.

Does Fanny intentionally give us these photoshop opportunities?
View attachment 1740777
In a word, yes…😝

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thanks for sharing this very personal story. I'm sure your 'friend' has had time to reflect on his cowardly behavior. I hope he regrets it and has matured enough to own his decision. BTW, when you posted the pic of the blue parrot candlesticks, was that a table setting you did yourself? In any case it was stunning!
Thank you! Maybe he’s reflected and has different thoughts now. I do know from a couple of people that he has 3 kids (the oldest just got married) and he lives 2 hours away from me. Appears he’s been successful in business. Hopefully he’s had a nice life.

No, that picture wasn’t my tablescape…it was a picture pulled from the Mrs. Alice site.

Here’s a picture of it on my table for a lunch I hosted last spring. The table wasn’t completely finished yet, and the candy was for my nieces!

2D4B918D-2B7E-4CAA-AF5F-6F1F3B5A0DAF.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.