Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
She has spoken about her wedding dress and has shown her wedding tiara previously. There is no way she could miss an opportunity to be the star attraction at her own wedding!
It involved being moved around in a helicopter. How's that for a star attraction?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

M&MsMom

VIP Member
Hello all! I've been a bit underground the past few weeks, just trying to gear up emotionally for the upcoming holidays, reflect on my navel a little bit and also have been doing some major cleaning of closets, drawers, etc. I basically stayed off social media and the computer just to get my head in shape. Not sure if it worked or not, but I feel better and that's what matters.

I realized last evening that I was 5 or 6 threads behind, so I just read this current one, plus a couple of posts from the last thread. I'm somewhat behind on the vlogs, too, but watched the current ones over the past few days. I haven't watched any of Stephanie's Travels in Europe, mainly because it's a retread. Stephanie appears to ONLY be going to chateaus she's already been to! What's the point? I thought she was "traveling Europe".....why show me chateaus in France that she's already spotlighted or chateaus whose owners already have a vlog? She's so boring......don't get me started on Phillip and his "cooking" - I did watch that vlog with the turkey and whatever else it was he made.....there is no way that took him as long as he said it did. But he sure did look like a hot emotional mess, and for that I was happy!

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving Day here in the states and I just wanted you to know that I am grateful for all of you. You make me laugh, you make me think and you teach me so much!

• Heart

Beachgirl

VIP Member
A short digression before we all start discussing the excitement of this evenings Chateau Diaries.😂😂

I just saw this clip on the news so found it on YouTube to share. It’s so adorable (I am a soft touch)😂😂 A pregnant chimp had to have a C Section and her baby was taken away from her for 2 days with problems.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Pekey

VIP Member
OMG...... just stated the new CD......" I love days like today when things are happening - Everywhere!" says Fanny ...... but she is dong Nothing !!!

• Haha

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
Thank you for your stories @MRShavershamsdress & @KyBourbon. They are absolutely important, especially when we want to talk about homophobia and queer history!
It absolutely revolts me that Michael Petherick cries victim about his lost subscribers. Has Michael ever been alienated because of his sexuality? Has he been the victim of gay bashing? Has he ever had to live in fear, because of who he is?!
Lest we forget Stephanie Jarvis who without any moral decency perpetuate and maintain homophobia in the world by letting Ivo and Frank be discriminated, then hypocritially celebrated Pride - what an ally, not!
Today, Nov 20th, is Trangender Rememberance Day, a day for me to remember all the brave people to paved the way through sorrow, pain and blood for me to be able to exist, albeit not entirely without fear. Something none of those châteauverse grifters could ever relate to.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Patriciarella

VIP Member
102F2A07-61AE-49EE-9CB1-52580BB053A6.jpeg

Today’s a great day! I’m going to have heat in my lady desk room. I get cold sleeping here. While Patrons see us spending money on heat it will be a good time to launder more money.
70070A29-D425-441A-BE9A-FA11D8A9C32D.jpeg

Today’s a great day! Natty is coming home. SJ has been spending too much time with Cuz. Now I just need to get rid of the Nadiac kid and maybe SJ will hang out with me again.
37976C66-953F-4EE6-AD0B-77AF7F31D4CD.jpeg

Today’s a great day! Every gay that visits OUR chateau brings their dog and I’m not allowed to get a puppy. Amy said turkeys snuggle, maybe SJ will let me get one.

• Haha
  • Heart

KiKiGee

VIP Member
denerio-shut.gif

SJ, Nutti, AM.png

Nicole Thijs
18 hours ago
I find it actually sad that parcels are opened 5 to 6 months after they are being recieved! There must be a way to work away the backlog. Its not nice anymore to see Christmas presents in the summer and birthday gifts in the winter! Please look in to it!

SJ, Nutti, AM (2).jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
It’s not a big deal in Canada the way it is in the states, lots of us don’t even celebrate on the day, not sure why they got they’re knickers in a twist over this of all the Dame F4F s fu*k ups
Canadians are also not easily offended. Just like the Brits, Canadians have an amazing knack for self-deprecating humour (Commonwealth spelling).

I come from a family that does both thanksgiving celebrations, my mother being Canadian! I love that Canadian Thanksgiving is on a Monday!
We used to fly to Montreal, sometimes Toronto for Thanksgiving with my grandparents until about five years ago when they decided we should start hosting them in NYC, which wasn't as much fun. We flew out of London on Sunday and I'm super stoked to be back in the city and see family for Thanksgiving today!

td.jpg

SJ's Thanksgiving dinners are just an excuse for a party. After all, she loves to portray her crumbling hunting lodge as a party house.

Happy Thanksgiving, Americans!

• Heart

Tea with lemon

VIP Member
Well couldn't she celebrate Eid Murbarak and Ramadan, as some of her viewers also are Muslim and it would tie into her intermittent fasting too...
How about Hannukah along side her 86 Christmas trees. Having squirt, snorty, Philip playing with a dreidl and Stephanie lighting a menorah to appropriate, I mean celebrate something she knows nothing about.
Maybe Kwanzaa is Stephanie's thing, throwing crops on a Mkeka mat.
She could also celebrate Festa Di Sette Pesci, despite not being Italian.
Now I can't wait for The Advent Diaries, I wonder if this year Philip will cover his face in shoe polish and be Zwarte Piet for Sinterklaas. I'm sure the Black Lives Matter movement will be thrilled.

Geez imagine living in France and only showcasing French holidays... Maybe that a bridge too far... :rolleyes:
SJ cannot celebrate Muslim holidays because......
NO ALCOHOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Cleo's Asp

VIP Member
I have to admit that I found the video from Marc and Amy's chateau very interesting, not because of Fanny, they could have done it very well without her, but at least she kept relatively quiet as she is so much less intelligent and informed than they are. When she is commenting, she still flaps her wings about like an old crow and looks old enough to be their mother. Snorty was surprisingly quiet behind the camera. They both look so silly and awkward when with other chateau grown ups! That cape and yellow wellies looked ridiculous. Although Amy is sometimes a bit loud, they both work hard, are genuinely interested in their chateau and the land. They have also both done interesting work in the past. SJ and Snorty have done nothing with their lives in comparison. I can't help thinking of Peter Sellers in the Pink Panther films when Marc is speaking but he and Amy are considerably more likeable than their recent visitors!

• Haha

Madame No

VIP Member
From the other side of the world it seems like there is a mass shooting in the US every week - surely this one HAS to be a hate crime. Truly mind blowing in 2022 - 'land of the free' my arse.
It's very sad how divided our country is. I live in Oregon and we just passed the strictest gun law in the country, that said, there was a run on buying guns before the law takes effect January 1, 2023. One of the most stressful things I had to do as an elementary school teacher was rehearse for an active shooter on campus. It almost makes me cry to think about the discussion I had to have with children about the severity of the situation. We had to be absolutely silent, I mean SILENT! I use to tell the children pretend we are in a submarine hiding from the enemy and they can use special solar equipment to listen. They would ask, "What if we have to use the bathroom?" I had to tell them, "Either try to hold it or pee your pants." We had to barricade our doors which I thought was ridiculous because if they were able to open the door a stack of desks and chairs isn't going to stop them. The best thing was to close all the blinds, lock the door, hide under your desk, turn off all the lights, and shut the FU. It gave me knots in my stomach. Shooters are hypervigilant with tunnel vision, their sense of hearing is heightened. The most traumatic thing was we had to lock the door immediately and not open it. I told the children if you are not in the classroom, go to the bathroom and hide yourself in the trash can. School shooters want to do the most damage so they are not likely to go into the bathrooms. It's just so sick to think about it. I'm glad I'm out. 😢

• Sad
  • Heart

KyBourbon

VIP Member
dan is meddling with his ruin again. without hard hat, again. or any other protection.
I watched Dan’s window vlog and it’s almost comical. His chateau is literally a ruin…trees growing within the interior walls. Either he’s a genius or a madman…or a hopeless dreamer. That purchase has been in the works for quite a while. I’m thinking it might be the reason for his split from Annalise. He was probably committed to wanting to buy the ruin, but Annalise thought “no way!” At the rate he’s going, it will be decades before he’s done. It’s going to take all his time, energy, and resources that would be better spent on his partner and sons…his family. I’m afraid he’ll wake up one day in the future with a finished chateau but alone and no relationship with his sons. You might love the chateau, but the chateau won’t love you back, Dan.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
So we’re still meant to believe Dame Fanny Four Flues is sweeping the flues every winter - firstly you’re meant to do it before winter. Secondly, no flue that’s regularly swept produces this amount of soot. I call the ubiquitous LieLande BS. And Nathan does too with his “Really?” remark. His face says he’s not buying the BS.
That soot is a fire risk and proof that Dame Fanny Four Flues has still no care for any of her residents or paying guests lives.
View attachment 1747430
View attachment 1747434

Either SJ is lying again or she hired a lazy balding squirrel as a chimney sweep in winters past! I'm almost entirely sure it's the former. :ROFLMAO: ✌ :cool:

SquirrelChimney-1.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Well, I hope you Americans had a great Thanksgiving!
Here's a little shot of what Macy's looked like yesterday. That turkey is coming down soon.

macyny.jpg

The rest of you, well...have a good day! :cool: ;)

• Heart
  • Wow

Fennelbug

VIP Member
After watching MMM, it seems Ollie is cracking on without Stephanie. Steph couldn’t let go of her vacuous co- host ( Snorts ruins everything ) and Now Ollie has Camilla as a replacement for Stephanie. AND it’s really pleasant to watch. Ollie and his wife have a natural groove going and it is a joy to watch. Stephanie’s Grand Tour of Europe and also Chateau Diaries, are now insufferable youtube events because she has allowed Snorts to contribute as a ‘Taste Maker’ and an ‘Historical Interiors Expert’ and he has no qualifications whatsoever. Stephanie: please cut this kid loose and let him go back to school- you are making him look like an idiot . You are really mean.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Madame No

VIP Member
Good Morning! First of all, too much sadness met me with the headlines this morning of yet another shooting in the US, again in a gay nightclub. Unfortunately, things may get worse as we are now in the holiday season. My father had a convenience grocery store growing up and he said the two most dangerous months for armed robberies were August because it was so dang hot and Christmas because people were under stress and desperate. Prayers go out to all her were deeply affected.

Back to the shitoo. My two or three cents about the previous owners of the shithole. I bet they were damn glad to get rid of it! It's not pretty, it's not comfortable, it's a money pit, and it's in the middle of nowhere. They were not farmers, ranchers, or loggers so they did not use the land as it was intended. I don't know why the hell they would ever want to return there. I wouldn't. I have some old family homes in my family that were run down and I hated going there, my older brother on the other hand loved it. I don't read anything into the family member volunteering other than he's young, he's got energy, he doesn't yet have to make a living, and it's something to do. Why would the Nadilacs give a stinking hoot about what Fanny does with the property? Surely they have better things to do than that. And why would they begrudge the deplorable state of the shitoo? It was terrible when they lived there too. It may have even been worse. Andrew may just be curious but I don't think he's going to break into any files. Maria and Pavlina on the other hand....🤣

• Heart

Beachgirl

VIP Member
I love.the warmth of radiant wood stove heat. The cottage had a very large wood stove when I moved in. It was so hot I and to open windows.. I tried with that stove for a couple of years. Trying to find seasoned wood, get it delivered, stack it, haul it into the house, light it, keep it going, hauling out ash, and repeat. I had it removed a nice pot belly gas log installed. Click a.button its cozy warm.in minutes. No mess no.fuss. I give them one month or one season and we will never hear of wood burners again.
When we moved into my current house 15 years ago it had a coal log open gas fire typed of thing. I thought wonderful perfect for topping up the heat. Took me a year to give up trying to light it so we called in a gas engineer.
The previous owner was probably as dense as F4Fs because we don’t have any gas in that room.🤦‍♀️ It turns out hat the fireplace is just for shown even if it does have a grate. A few month later when walking my dog it suddenly dawned on my as I came back to the house that we didn’t have a chimney either.😂😂.

• Haha
  • Wow