The Chateau Diaries #19 How Tattle saved my vlog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Methinks there can be all sorts of vlogs/channels as there is all sorts of people as long as there is no scam. The la Lande and Petherick mafia are doing their best to squeeze people like lemons Basta !!!!!
Onward to the grifters with love, life and laughter
Thank you Tattle.

A bit off topic but here is the channel of an English man. He never speaks and there is no music at all. The "staircase" got 537 000 views in 6 weeks. Of course it is not everyone cup of tea

Reactions: 11
The other Chateau la Lande came up as a suggested YouTube video. I'd be sick if that was where I was going and my satnav brought me to HMN instead.

Reactions: 4

She can depend on Phillip??? LMAO!!!! Philip is a sidekick, it was Michael, who started her channel for her. As far as grifting and begging goes, Stephanie is the princess of e-begging.

Reactions: 6
Thank you @Princess and the Pea for kindly explaining last thread title to us "not from UK people".
"What I thought was funny with the thread we are now on is I wondered if people who are not from the UK understood what porky pies meant? And if not that it is from Cockney rhyming slang which allegedly came from those who wanted to speak in code to each other so the police wouldn't understand what they were talking about or another explanation is that it was a form of patter between street salesmen. So in this instance Porky Pies = lies."

Reactions: 10
You don't need to comment or register to view. Nothing is being deleted, we just have readers.

Reactions: 7
Wonder how long this will stay up? Ma Trotter must be busy today.

Reactions: 24
Where do you find these numbers?
It takes one week to get 1k comments and a thread closed. Numbers from Tattle Bloggers front page.
Current situation:
The Chateau Diaries #19 How Tattle saved my vlog!
Replies405 Views16K
The Chateau Diaries #18 Porky mitts and porky pies
Replies1K Views42K
The Chateau Diaries #17 Royally-flushed: tales and tattles from the skeptic tank
Replies1K Views51K
The Chateau Diaries #16 Mirror mirror on the wall, let Tattlers gather and watch me fall!
Replies1KViews51K
The Chateau Diaries #15 Grifters of a feather flock together
Replies1K Views59K

Reactions: 15
I love this channel. The stairs were very narrow. I really liked his door architrave video too.

Reactions: 5
@OhIDontKnow... Can you tell us more about what Teabag said about his hairdressing failure. When was that?
I’m not surprised Teabag failed at doing hair.
Look at the bleached mess he made of Stephanie’s hair.
Now Annalise does her hair and it’s looking much better. But both Stephanie and Annalise have said it will take time to get it back to looking really good.

Reactions: 18
I think he did the Cheshire WAG set, that would have been a lot ££££

Reactions: 5
As far as I can see, he hasn't actually trained to do anything! (I may be wrong.). It appears that he sets himself as an expert hairdresser, makeup artist, textile designer, antique restorer, builder, media consultant, chef, historian, film-maker to name but a few but fails miserably at it all.

What is my motive.. I have none now if you like do up a set of question and I'll do a zoom Q&A on the understanding @Mojo splits the coffee...
[/QUOTE]

She has no motive or she has no motive now ? It's all in the punctuation, Brenda! in
[/QUOTE]

“I was rubbish at marketing generally,” Stephanie Jarvis said as I asked about starting her YouTube channel and Instagram, which now boast over 85,000 followers between them.

Is this Princess Pissy? Not sure about the caravan reference - Selmar's camper van?

Last edited:
You don't need to comment or register to view. Nothing is being deleted, we just have readers.
Forgive
In deleted post was in regards to ANY other Avenue fans had ie : Facebook various fan pages and patron
Never mind the premier chats - how many ppl have they all collectively disenfranchised

I’ve been pointing out the daily numbers for quite a while - were increasing every day

Reactions: 7
In fairness first lockdown I was totally ill prepared- had no idear I was not stuck for hair growth - and I gladly at the time accepted help from a friend

took all summer to repair got the shortest cut in a decade
Back to normal now - can’t fault SSB

Yes
Posts have been deleted by mods in the past, this one was deleted
account gone - they might have deleted it themselves - there was a few posts this week had MOD bars on them instantly

rules of tattle
If your going to flounce - don’t announce

That's why people need to pay using PayPal. Paypal will refund your money.

Posts have been deleted by mods in the past, this one was deleted
He/She deleted the post Him/herself. The comment is not against Tattle rules per se, but it's flouncing. We have rules here, this isn't a wild west.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.