Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Belladonna1969

They mentioned in a previous vlog the car belongs to their friends. Their other vehicles are old and more in line with a scrap heap challenge.
Also in Europe there are laws about the ages of the car you drive . I’m not 100% sure it’s French law too but certainly in Germany cars have to be ten years or younger

nuff said

Knowing my French countryside fellows....you get the impression that they don't look and don't care. But be aware : they comment and speak when they're together. It must be so funny to hear what they can say 😂
They may, but they more frequently gossip about other people in the area.

lalablahblah

VIP Member
That is what people say when they do not want to tell the real price of something :LOL: When I go shopping everything is on sale!!!!!:LOL::LOL:;)
A coworker paid $1500 for hers. She calls it a cooking robot. I wouldn't go that far. Another co-worker found it on Amazon. $375 was a steal. Co-workers in Spain and Israel couldn't find it when it was still showing some in stock. We figured it was only available in the US and Canada. The firm's owner bought them one on payroll deduction and shipped them. I think they had to buy adapter plugs. I haven't searched for one since then. But it came new in the box.

I was in Madrid summer of 2019---it was hell'a hot! The best time to visit is in mid-to-late spring or early fall.

Teabag Trotter is on holiday...surrounded by his boys. Thanks to all his patrons! You don't know how much you make him happy.
On a holiday in lockdown..I guess Trotter wanted to let his pony grazing...:p It must be lonely and cold in that unfinished cottage..and a very demanding Elias...