The Chateau Diaries #18 Porky mitts and porky pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂 Don't be. Most restaurants and attractions closed, social distancing, masks always when outside home, everything closes at 9PM, cold evenings & nights and no proper insulation anywhere in Spain. There'll be better times to visit Madrid :)
I was in Madrid summer of 2019---it was hell'a hot! The best time to visit is in mid-to-late spring or early fall.

Teabag Trotter is on holiday...surrounded by his boys. Thanks to all his patrons! You don't know how much you make him happy.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
If it is in Aigurande Intermarche (Bonnat Intermarche is further away) they would not know who she is or if she’s from a local chateau, more importantly they would not be interested. Arriving just before closing is not ideal, however, they just close and usher to checkout. There are a lot of expat people in the area, she is one of many. How people dress going shopping could be considered ‘quirky’ but again nobody looks or cares.
Knowing my French countryside fellows....you get the impression that they don't look and don't care. But be aware : they comment and speak when they're together. It must be so funny to hear what they can say 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Actually it was ITIE who initially said that little Petherick needed to see a Dr.

Apologies for miss assigning a nationality to you perhaps ITIE is from US. Your English is excellent particularly your use of punctuation, more classroom than text speak.
Oh, I see!
Don't worry, it's okay! I take it as a compliment!☺
I'm always worried about my grammar, so thank you for saying that. I truly appreciate it 🤗

Reactions: 1
Knowing my French countryside fellows....you get the impression that they don't look and don't care. But be aware : they comment and speak when they're together. It must be so funny to hear what they can say 😂
They may, but they more frequently gossip about other people in the area.

Boodle (for Ladies and Gentlemen) in Berry. 🎩
Members only.
The queen of the bed Chamber has the honor to inform her dear patreons of the opening of her exclusive B&B.
This unique and unforgetable experience will be a true blessing (for me moneywise).

Discover our wonderful home cooked meals: 😋
Salt rubbed pork served with unwashed potatoes (cooked with parsnips for the vegans),
Back seat bread à la Jarvis,
Blue garlic à la Philip,
Salted hot chocolate à la Marie,
Caramelised shallots à la "my friend The English Michelin chef",
To name a few.

Come and visit our private chapel. Please note, no inappropriate behaviour in our chapel or POD. (sorry for this one)

Have a walk in our wonderful forest, you might even find some moldy Easter eggs. :sick:

Enjoy a good night sleep. All our beds are fitted with the most exquisite bed linen from Y Lemored, thouroughly washed at 30° and therefore not sanitised. 🤮🤒All our linen are stored all together in our messy lovely laundry room.😨

You will also meet your adorable hostess, back in France after a very successfull career in Hollywood.
You will be allowed to have a drink on the terrasse with her. Not too late in the evening though as she goes
to bed early due to her hard work. Too late in the evening she might be a bit tipsy, plastered actually.

This invitation is for our patreons only.
How to become a patreon? Just go on the site and pay.
Here is The recipe of The Michelin chef caramelised shallots: take the unpeeled shallots, place them on your chopping board, peel them, chop them on this very chopping board, then in a pan... Any washing, shallot, knife, board? Nope.
To be continued as soon as you have signed up.

Our château is situated in the sticks a ridiculously gorgeous area and is 😋 peeeeeerfect for
the best weekend ever.

Good luck
spot on .... I bet it's in previous vid !!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I’d say she’s flouncing around the local supermarket in her awful inappropriate badly styled ensembles thinking to herself (in that movie in her own mind way) ...they’re all watching me, looking at me, admiring me, thinking how stylish I am, how I can put together a fabulous outfit, how I just shine, I glow, I really do have that je ne ses quoi, I am IT, they’re just a little in awe of me, they’re all whispering “look, it’s her, that aristocrat from England from the Chateau”, look how vibrant she is, how I admire how she throws her head back and laughs with abandon, she is oozing confidence and class... now this is all in the nut jobs head.
What the locals are really thinking is - mon dieu, it’s that weirdo from the dump up the road. 🤦🏼‍♀️
or kinda ' not the nicest piece from abroad - or Uk pardon me my dear lovely British people !

Reactions: 5
You serious? She’s not a complete charity for waifs and strays. As an adult, Marie can’t keep coming home to Maman Stephanie when life gives her lemons.

Whatever one can say about SJ, she is undoubtedly more interesting on her worst day with a bag over her head than ‘Woe is me, Marie’ surrounded by a room of flowers
Not sure that the charity tag doesn't fit SJ more than Marie - after all she's attempting to set up her crumbling pad as one isn't she? As for her being more interesting that Marie I suppose her performance background gives her the 'expertise' to act the role of chatelaine as opposed to Marie who never auditioned for the part that she has to play in order to make content for the women who is raking it in.

Reactions: 6
If it is in Aigurande Intermarche (Bonnat Intermarche is further away) they would not know who she is or if she’s from a local chateau, more importantly they would not be interested. Arriving just before closing is not ideal, however, they just close and usher to checkout. There are a lot of expat people in the area, she is one of many. How people dress going shopping could be considered ‘quirky’ but again nobody looks or cares.
How she dresses is definitely one of the reasons why the princess is magnetic. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I had a quick glance at the Amazon link briefly. Is that what that is, a wish list for people to buy him and send to him. What has happened to this world and to these disgusting beggars. Oh my god. I feel sick.
My Amazon wish list is items I will buy for myself. It’s just like a “holding place” so I don’t forget what I wanted 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did the Swede leave and have been replaced by a Spaniard?

Honestly, I am fuming. 🤬🤬🤬
What a selfish thing to do! This is on a whole other level, than a Fortnum & Mason selfcare package.
The world is in lockdown. He cries and moans, that he has haters and no money. Yet here he is, in Madrid, Spain. One of the hardest affected countries during the pandemic.
Ugh. Sir Trotter 🤮🤮🤮
It will be interesting to see how he will explain his Madrid visit to his viewers...

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Look at where he lives. Another arse end of nowhere place. Madrid, beautiful buildings, bars open curfew between 11.00pm and 6.00am so plenty of time to enjoy the sights & have a few sherbets & the long cold nights can be warmed by his human hottie I guess!! I know where I'd rather be & it's Madrid all the way!!! Only not during a pandemic you understand. No way.
❤ 😂 Well, it's not so bad here in Florence either, especially now when we have no daytime tourists 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
😂 Don't be. Most restaurants and attractions closed, social distancing, masks always when outside home, everything closes at 9PM, cold evenings & nights and no proper insulation anywhere in Spain. There'll be better times to visit Madrid :)
the 2 sods fancy having a good time over there

Reactions: 2
My Amazon wish list is items I will buy for myself. It’s just like a “holding place” so I don’t forget what I wanted 🤣
Saw a documentary a while back about young girls setting up lists of what they want from their sugar daddies. It was literally a shopping list. I guess the boys have cottoned on to it now. From a Tumblr post entitled "Tips for New Sugar Babies"
  • Amazon wish lists allow people to buy you gifts that you add to your wish list off Amazon and works anonymously both ways.
  • Anyone with an Amazon account can create a wish list. Click here to get started. I recommend using your sugar baby email to sign up with your Amazon account to keep everything straight.
  • Why Amazon wish lists? Because they’re easier and quicker than shopping in-person if you’re uncomfortable walking around shopping malls with your POT/SD.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
NHS advice:

However, visit your GP if:
  • the gap between the ankles is greater than 8cm while standing with the knees together
  • there's a big difference between the angle of the lower legs when standing compared with the upper legs
  • the problem seems to be getting worse
  • a child under the age of 2 or over the age of 7 has knock knees
  • only one leg is affected
  • there are other symptoms, such as knee pain or difficulty walking
  • you have any other concerns about the way your child stands or walks
Left foot turns in quite significantly and consistently. Gap between ankles is significantly greater than 3 inches and angle of lower and upper legs show a marked difference. I had noticed this previously but he was wearing wellington boots which often affects gait. This would certainly be flagged as a concern in a UK nursery setting.
Yes, his condition is monitored for sure. He'll undergo surgery at age 10 if the problem still exists.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.