The Chateau Diaries #18 Porky mitts and porky pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or mummy's microwave and toaster. Thermomix $1500-$3k. American and Canada can get the same thing for $375. The recipes are rediculously expensive also. All that poor mouthing is just disgusting. She's going to reach a point where no one but the extremely gullible are going to buy her bs.
I recall her saying ages ago that she got it second hand for about €400

Reactions: 2
After watching last nights vlog it’s clear to see that her YouTube channel has sunk to being the poor relation of ETTC DIY. Week after week she has nothing to show because the real interesting stuff is saved for telly who are first in line. While she has the TV contract her vlogs will contain material not deemed interesting enough.
Covid isn’t going anywhere soon so unless she starts to be as creative for her vlogs as she is for the TV and puts equal effort in to create inspirational content (I’ve seen nothing inspirational for months) she’ll not hold an audience in the numbers she’s been seeing.
SJ spends 70 hours a week editing which in her mind means she doesn’t have time to create content. She’s got it back to front! Surely the people clicking play have no interest in watching her staff do mundane jobs while she films them. Said staff should be the ones behind the camera filming SJ being creative and inspiring us with ways to fill our days through lockdown. Even when she had a editor things didn’t really change content wise.
I personally think that it goes back to the TV contact and I’m sure she’s used all the tools in her tool box for them and is bound up in their contract. Also it’s easier to roll outta bed and follow people around with a phone in your hand every day waiting for something mildly interesting to happen rather than structure the day by planning a project, taking control of time management which includes passing on instructions to others around you to film and help edit, etc.
Again, it’s her Achilles heal that always let’s her down ... structure, planning and effort.
IMHO 😆😆😆... basic bottom line is SJ doesn’t give a tit what crap she trots out on her YT channel. I must revisit the patron videos posted here some threads back but from what I gather the patron videos are “better” - however, being better than tit isn’t very difficult. My point is, (I have a friend who always says that “my point is” and I shuffle forward in my chair a little in expectation) my point is the SJ cult fanatic kool-aid drinking disciples don’t care a dam what inane boring tedious dross she films and edits - all they want is to see her. To hear her. To adore her. To comment on her dross. They don’t care about content. They don’t ask for it. They just idolise her, she can do no wrong, and they will faithfully sit for hours pre launch twice a week wringing their hands in nervous delight waiting to hear the f*#king awful intro music and that f*#king awful “Hi, I’m Stephanie“ - wearing that f*#king awful yellow jacket and skirt... and they have their aural and visual orgasms as their gold digging heroine fills their screens. So good people here making amazing suggestions for great content that she could absolutely do and would be interesting to some to watch, even for the fanatics, is a total waste of time. She will never do it, that would involve effort. The rabid fanatics don’t need it. All they want is her. She is enough. And I’ve said it before, she is on the pigs back, the fans are going nowhere, if she has survived this long putting out pure crap and they still fall at her feet she knows she can get away with doing NOTHING and rake in their money as long as they are all alive! She will get richer and richer slowly but surely and I don’t actually think she’s as dumb business wise as we all hope. Marie and Nic are smart people. IJ is a wiley and crafty fox. I’d say she’s is being well advised behind the scenes, she is so money hungry, she knows what she at. She’s not risking one cent of her free grifted money being taken away from her because she didn’t do due diligence.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I got one back in December. Keep checking different sellers restock items. Maybe an overstock purchase for the seller?

Maybe, but the item does not even appear when searched.... You were very lucky :LOL: Do you like it?

Reactions: 3
I have never watched Dan's vlogs but picked one at random No 28 day out and recognised the big stones as in the Murmurers.

Reactions: 4
just curious, what's the deal with boxed wine on here? Is it bad she doesn't have any? Bottle is better I thought

Reactions: 4
Because she’s a manky mare. No offence to mares. I like horses. Sorry to all mares.

When you’re at La Lande do not eat.
Its definitely a French thing, they eat it fresh from the oven every day.
Welcome, Canada!

(even in a gossip forum, Canada sounds so nice. dang it! :ROFLMAO: ✌ )

Ah, now I get it. So, a hundred thousand of other people's hard-earned money must pay for her idiocy.;)(n)
Im new today, can someone tell me how post post a new comment please?

As she professed to 'love' Marie, and I thought she might 'try' doing her a favour as she had come into such riches, so unexpectedly. But obvs those riches are hers and hers alone to spend on luxurious candles, Hermes belts etc etc etc. Honestly I don't think Marie is great either, I just thought SJ 'might' help her in some way other than offering her a job as cook!
I know what you mean but I honestly think SJ helped MW jumpstart her "career" already.
There's nothing more she could do for her. It's up to Marie to make it work now.
I can't blame her for offering Marie a job as a cook, I would have offered it to Cat but I see her point. It would have been the only paid position that would have made sense.
Besides, Marie receives plenty of money from her Patreons!!!
I do hope she moves away from Lalande and shows what she's made of. Let's see if Marie's channel will continue to grow when she's away from Lalande and SJ.

By the way, anybody knows what happened to Cat? She's the only one that I really like on the CD

• Heart
Reactions: 5
This is the only thing I could find.... No Thermomix on Amazon:LOL:

As suggested I will set up a GoFundMe page.... Please buy me a Thermomix, latest version and brand new, as I will not be able to live without it and my family will starve! :LOL:
yeah it's a similar appliance, but not from Vorwerk, so technically not a "thermomix®". Though I wonder is the real ones are worth the big price tag compared to the cheaper ones from other brands

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.