The Chateau Diaries #179 The Patreons came 2x2 and were herded to the pens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A little diversion for everyone who feels a bit deflated and/or rattled, for whatever reason...! šŸ„°
And no snark....I find it refreshing to see how people still have dreams, of fairy tale worlds, pumpkins, and carriages, and go on an awfully big adventure (a nod here to Beryl Bainbridge, or in a more poignant reference to Peter Pan) and are šŸŒˆā˜€looking for a new life!
5ed448b4-e23b-4073-a466-a72330bf277d_text.gif

Jared Gruene has left his husband Tanner Gruene behind, to help Philip Janssen set up his online store.
Jared and Tanner's online store. šŸ‘‡ It is always transactional. Help me help you.

8e735507-7c1b-4799-80a8-68d7d5f96cf1_text.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
A little diversion for everyone who feels a bit deflated and/or rattled, for whatever reason...! šŸ„°
And no snark....I find it refreshing to see how people still have dreams, of fairy tale worlds, pumpkins, and carriages, and go on an awfully big adventure (a nod here to Beryl Bainbridge, or in a more poignant reference to Peter Pan) and are šŸŒˆā˜€looking for a new life!

A lovely new playmate for Phil.

I'm here for the entertainment - there's loads of that to be had. Can't wait for the next investigator to appear. What will be will be with the oddness at LL. Inner peace and happiness can never be found when depending on other ppl's cash...

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I just have visions of them gathered around the dirty kitchen drinking their wine having a good laugh about how they were wagging the tail. Hope Iā€™m way off but they have been playing with tattle for a long time. Phi Phi took great delight in saying he had been on here.
When did Phi Phi say he was on Tattle? I can't imagine him saying it on one of her vlogs! Do we know who he was?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Regarding your 4th point:
Where does 'driving for 17 hours straight' just toget the wine come into it? Was it Fanny who said he dove for 17 hours straight?

Ed and Anna's chateau is 4 hours away. So it's 4 there and 4 back and let's be generous and (as it was obviously all arranged last minute) let's add an extra two hours for having a bit of a relax with lunch and coffee with Ed and Anna before loading the car with the boxes of wine - so 10 hours tops. Not 17 hours.

I think the chapel was deemed off limits because the vaulted ceiling is not brick or stonework as Fanny claims, but plasterwork and even a complete novice could spot that if they look close enough. So no entry allowed, so sorry. Fanny is going to claim various surveys and a drawing up of architectural plans required on the stone vaulting (which doesn't exist) and the reconfiguration of the central stone (which doesn't exist) and these surveys will naturally cost extra money she doesn't have. Dear oh dear! But with the ongoing loyal and generous patrons etc etc, it can be restored to it's former glory etc etc. Simple really. Same old, same old. She'll have figured out the current plaster vault will be more safe and secure if it's entirely replaced with the more solid sturdy brickwork, which will then be plastered over in order to retain the original look of the thing. The existing structure, as it is, could well be wooden with a plaster overlay. But the same principle applies... squeeze more Patron monkeys from the punters. Amaury could easily rig up scaffolding and repair it himelf, but no no no... experts must be called in, and experts cost. Cue Fanny's sad face. As I've said before, the building's current use as a chapel is a waste. She actually has no need of a chapel apart from it being a status symbol, but she does have a need for an extra pretty jewel box to hold parties in.
Fill-Up probably stopped off at a Gay Bathhouse on his way to the Mansplain Monestery to get the wine. The 17 hours included at least 2-3 hours in a leather sex sling with daddies and grandpas lined up to have there way with him while he secretly filmed a vlog for his new channelā€¦ Fill-Up Unwrapped.

For those who are naive, unwrapped in gay-speak means without a condom.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
View attachment 1570453

Jared Gruene has left his husband Tanner Gruene behind, to help Philip Janssen set up his online store.
Jared and Tanner's online store. šŸ‘‡ It is always transactional. Help me help you.

View attachment 1570459
Yep - just like Coco Chloe whatever her name is...remember folks - she's left Mr Chloe behind to further her career by leading the conga in a farmhouse kitchen...all leeching off each other for the bucks or fame.
Here's some of Coco's work for your viewing 'pleasure'.. she's a female Snorts..

• Wow
Reactions: 11
What the duck is up with Stephanie and this weird fetish for fairground wallpaper? First it was the Entrance Hall, the downstairs loo, the Marquis's sitting room and now this loo. It's dreadful yet again. Christie's Tastemaker my arse. I think it's safe to say she certainly bought that moniker. Seriously, Stephanie, please hire an interior decorator - Oliver and Camilla are using their sister, I'm sure they could get you "a discount" for their old chum.
It is just a matter of time before Shrek and the Sewer run a ā€œmake your own personalized organic toilet paper workshopā€. Fill-Up will attend and surprise the Chatelaine at Christmas with Daddy toilet paper. Canā€™t you just hear Fill-Up during a toilet paper Advent Vlogā€¦ā€œWeā€™ve made sure Dare-rick is on toilet paper in every washroom in LowLandā€.

I am sure the Percemeister will be thrilled wiping his *ss with the dead artist.

The Chatelaine Ardwhore will refrain. As evidenced in the famous DaveyWavey photo - she doesnā€™t use toilet paper!

503E6842-049B-4AA2-8D68-1E01C632561E.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
I also do wonder if we've been stitched up like a kipper and they're all sat back at the shitshow saying 'that's a wrap'. Shame if it is but it still doesn't stop us from saying how we feel about these misfits. Never believed she was poor little penniless Orphan Annie from the outset and still don't. Just a shame so many have fallen for it.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
A long, missing (in action) tattler @Bored Mermaid CC
Sorry - who is Heathcliffe's infamous fish woman?
Donna Davis is my guess.
She was never able to gain the traction from Lalande that she was looking for.
After these post she disappeared from Tattle. I was hoping she would spill some tea.
Donna, we would love to hear from you again.

My post, October 4, 2021, #712

You can't make this stuff up. šŸ˜‚
@Bored Mermaid CC, Donna Davis Art has done a portrait. Shall I purchase one for @Heathcliffe??? šŸ‘šŸ‘Ž

1662891376049.png

...and a few days later...
My post, October 7, 2021, #555

@Bored Mermaid CC, Please be careful. I'm not sure if Donna Davis is praising you or trying to drug you???
I'm surprised she is not spilling the tea. Spilled tea will be a signal for us here.šŸ‘šŸ‘

1662891706882.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
does-this-rag-smell-like-chloroform-to-you has to be one of the funniest thread titles in existence and yet oh so dark.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Iā€™m not sure if anyone wants to hear any more comments about what is happening but I saw something in a video I watchedā€¦ of the walkabout with William and Catherine and Harry and Meghan. At one point in the video, someone from behind approaches Meghan to take the flowers and she looks as though she is going to rip his head off until she realizes a camera is facing her. In another moment, Catherine gracefully allows the flowers to be taken. What a difference. So telling. I have not read recent pages so Iā€™m not sure if anyone is still posting on this subject. Meghan reminds me of SJ at this moment. One face for the public and another in privateā€¦.but falters just the same.
I saw what you sawā€¦.. also I donā€™t think MM had much warning to get ready for a public appearance. She seemed very self conscious about her hair!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Breakup video, what did I miss.
Not only that, I think I missed posts about "Philip and his drugs". I've moved house and haven't been able to read here every day like I used to. Can someone please briefly fill us in on both topics?

Reactions: 2
Remember the $6,000 secretary desk from the Givenchy auction that Stephanie bought herself for her birthday?
View attachment 1569912

I wonder if Steve paid a local brocante $6,000 for the secretary desk he bought for Saraā€™s birthday? Probably not.
View attachment 1569913
View attachment 1569914
View attachment 1569915
The Gay Bear (aka Shrek) needs to slim down a bit. He is a heart attack waiting to happen. Perhaps, Cameltoe can give the Sewer some husband renovation pointers. Better yet, Shrek and the Sewer could run some weight loss retreats and bring in some real money to actually restore/renovate that cheateau.

I saw what you sawā€¦.. also I donā€™t think MM had much warning to get ready for a public appearance. She seemed very self conscious about her hair!
I thought that the fiddling with her hair was a sign of nervousness, maybe worried that she would get booed by the public.

Reactions: 15
Not only that, I think I missed posts about "Philip and his drugs". I've moved house and haven't been able to read here every day like I used to. Can someone please briefly fill us in on both topics?
Break up video:
Dan & Annelise broke up.

Drugs: Paraphrasing...
It was heard at a luncheon table that Philip pitied Michael Petherick for his drug problems, to which Stephanie snapped at him and said: You'd be the one to talk. Presumably Philip's drug of choice would be alcohol.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.