The Chateau Diaries #179 The Patreons came 2x2 and were herded to the pens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know Clara is a folk hero here. And maybe that’s part of the game as well.
Not for me it isn't, I am not playing any games. In fact, if this is true, it would be a sign for me to stop posting. It's not about me. Never was, never will be.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Didn't she say November for the promised journalism exposé? That's another possible reason for radio silence -- the reporter has the group by the balls, embargoing scoops to Tattle prior to November publication. Reporters have their prerogatives -- 50 cents a trick mounts up. And Tattle is a low rent venue for exposing your valuable scoop. If any.
This is my guess too, even though I also think not having witnessed any traction at the patron days isn't exactly a good sign. I believe my own eyes and ears the most, but then again, they don't see everything. I have not heard back any information from my sources that could point in that direction either, but for now I will keep my fingers crossed.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Isabelle 6541 … Date of birth?…1965 April 1st… April Fools’ Day… 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
And if she discovers the damage to her beloved wallpaper and then discovers your identity, can she come after you legally?
I would love to see her try as that would draw a lot of her dark dealings into the light too.

By not posting any pics, there's no evidence anything was done. Hmm...how convenient.
Oh, there's evidence alright. She just has to look closer.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
You must be a fan of Meghan. You are entirely allowed to be so. This world is all about everyone having their own opinions. As my father used to say, it would be a boring world if people all had the same opinion.
I'm going to get a lot of hate over this but here goes...
Nah, not a fan, not a hater either.
I just think she's been unfairly demonized by a brutal British press. Sour grapes because #1 she dared to speak out against the Firm #2 she took their favorite prince to America #3 she's black.
I wonder if Wallis Simpson got the same treatment?
My $.02

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Who knows. If so, it's a really low blow. I do know I had some good intentions (and some good material to work with) but if you read back on my post, I did try and lower expectations beforehand. Staying safe myself and keep my identity hidden will always be my priority.
@Clara Burnett Clara! Before this CD thread reached 100, when those of us here contributed and reviewed past threads for the 100 thread
anniversary title, someone posted when you joined and I read back to where you joined Tattle. I got a view of why you joined Tattle. It was to bring attention to the injustice SJ was inflicting. I have appreciated your insight, and inside knowledge at Lalande affectionately since then. I feel bad that you’re being held responsible by numerous feckheads on this thread for the lack of chaos and debauchery during the Patreon days. I realize you were not responsible for this event and it’s outcome, many individuals on this site, safe behind their Computer screens can pass judgement…FECK THEM!! I hope you are safe and well, Madame Clara! 😘😘

Adding…I didn’t see all the posts from the last 30 min….grrr!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I just looked for this the other day because I remembered that too. It was Clara, posted on 8/8 (I don’t know how to quote from a closed thread so I’m just copying and pasting here with quotes around it):

“I can’t tell y’all how much I am looking forward to these patreon open days and the events that will make it memorable for all! I have been been strategizing and plotting with the friend that currently possesses the recordings of the Argentinian Bully going bazooka on poor little elf Tatti and we’ve decided to go with the spreading-like-wildfire-approach rather than give the footage to Selmar, which seemed most appropriate at first but we don’t trust his misguided sense of loyalty towards Stephanie Jarvis, who is as much to blame for the incident as the Nutty Oppressor herself.

Too bad Natalia Oliveto has no balls to put on the table with her too loud of a mouth and decided not to attend the spectacle, but I’m sure her poor excuse for a boyfriend is very willing to answer questions on her behalf? If he does read here, he will probably understand that when patrons are staring at him during the festivities it’s not because he’s so handsome, but because a little bird has played them a certain song…Tick Tock.

P.S. I have heard numerous rumors of trouble in paradise anyway for the Argentinian Loudmouth and her Boy Wonder Wood (Or Wood Wonder, or Boy Wonder, or Wood Boy, whatever...). Someone is trying to convince me that Nutty is next on the list of stripe-throughs. I am not satisfied enough yet with the proof given, so will reserve judgement but will share this: her absence from the patron message about the open days is no coincidence.”
Happy hunting, my dear, although you might want to look for other prey. This was very true at the time I wrote this. True enough apparently for them to change course. In hindsight I very much regret mentioning the recording here without having control over it, because it is not in my possession. You live and learn, I guess.

• Heart
Even earlier today I posted and asked her to give a simple run down of the Patreon day she attended,
You asked me about the food and I answered.

I share your scepticism. Was Annaliese there @Clara Burnett, I am sure this wouldn't blow your cover answering this.
If she was, she was kept very well hidden. I haven't seen her, not on any of the days.

Everyone becoming chicken little.

Clara, was Annalise present on any patron days event ?
Not to my knowledge, no.

@Clara Burnett, what does Stephanie think about her Daddy Loo secret being revealed?
I have no knowledge about this particular reveal, but my guess is she doesn't care too much. In her mind, she is keeping her end of the bargain by not showing it on her channel. The fact that she did not close off this area for her guests could be used to argue against this though. Who knows, if she thinks it would benefit her, she might have even pushed these particular guests in the right direction. They got pretty close, after all the expensive gifts they brought her, right?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
@Clara Burnett Clara! Before this CD thread reached 100, when those of us here contributed and reviewed past threads for the 100 thread
anniversary title, someone posted when you joined and I read back to where you joined Tattle. I got a view of why you joined Tattle. It was to bring attention to the injustice SJ was inflicting. I have appreciated your insight, and inside knowledge at Lalande affectionately since then. I feel bad that you’re being held responsible by numerous feckheads on this thread for the lack of chaos and debauchery during the Patreon days. I realize you were not responsible for this event and it’s outcome, many individuals on this site, safe behind their Computer screens can pass judgement…FECK THEM!! I hope you are safe and well, Madame Clara! 😘😘

Adding…I didn’t see all the posts from the last 30 min….grrr!
No need to get this upset as I assume I’m one you’re saying FECK YOU to. I just asked Clara some questions, she answered them. No harm meant.

Reactions: 3
What do you mean by these are not the people her money is coming from? They weren’t the high level patrons? We’re they the 5$ patrons?
The ones I spoke to were mostly admitting they would love to contribute more if they could. Sick, really, the way they were apologizing for not helping her more. It felt like they were saying they didn't deserve to be welcomed like this, while at the same time they were ever so happy to be part of the 'family'.

No harm meant.
Really? You could have fooled me and in fact you did. Good to know then.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I’m not sure if anyone wants to hear any more comments about what is happening but I saw something in a video I watched… of the walkabout with William and Catherine and Harry and Meghan. At one point in the video, someone from behind approaches Meghan to take the flowers and she looks as though she is going to rip his head off until she realizes a camera is facing her. In another moment, Catherine gracefully allows the flowers to be taken. What a difference. So telling. I have not read recent pages so I’m not sure if anyone is still posting on this subject. Meghan reminds me of SJ at this moment. One face for the public and another in private….but falters just the same.
At the H&M forum, they are also disappointed these days because H&M got the opportunity to, despite everything, walk with K&W together among the gathered people.
Let's continue the fun. It works great for us. Time will tell the rest. After all, we all have our precious lives to live (even though we are accused of having no lives).
And for the end:
Where are the accounts Stephanie?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
No need to get this upset as I assume I’m one you’re saying FECK YOU to. I just asked Clara some questions, she answered them. No harm meant.
Nothing in my post was directed at anyone in particular, just a general broadcast that Clara should not be held responsible for what did and did not happen at the Patreon getaways!! Although she is closer geographically, she is still a Tattler and has no influence on what happens at the Shiteau.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
P.S. I have heard numerous rumors of trouble in paradise anyway for the Argentinian Loudmouth and her Boy Wonder Wood (Or Wood Wonder, or Boy Wonder, or Wood Boy, whatever...). Someone is trying to convince me that Nutty is next on the list of stripe-throughs. I am not satisfied enough yet with the proof given, so will reserve judgement but will share this: her absence from the patron message about the open days is no coincidence.”
I would not be surprised if they break up ..... I mean Bun Boy has that crazed women with a pink phone sticking it in your face all the time when you are trying to get that panelling finished and then "Cuz..... come and help us the wall has caved in etc. etc." then back to the woodworking after that - even though he is slow , it would drive you around the bend and then you have the cutie poo old Argentinian clinging onto you like Meghan on Harry when that bloody camera comes out too.
With all those strange people coming in and out of the joint ....... I bet old Bun Boy just wants some time alone!
I would !
Then there is the food there .....men LOVE food but that place can give you anorexia ..... its mean and nasty!---- and not alot of it !!
Bet the beds are hard and lets not go there when its Winter!!!!
I know there are now 3 wood burners but he is not getting one!!!
I would say .... having to deal with her Mother and Perc would be hard to take some days too!
Peacock poo all over your car and floors plus you are in the Middle of Nowhere and so ..... You Are Stuck There !!!
Very hard to get away from the Clinging Argentinian !
Yes .... stuck there looking at a menopausal Dolly Bird showing off and lying at the same time and then she comes complete with a lazy annoying Dutch Tulip dancing the Charleston as the only workout he and she will ever get!
It would be like a living hell ........If "Dan the Fang " goes back to the UK I can see Bun Boy sharing the driving .

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Shoot the messenger, why don't you? Don't worry, I get it. And I will never force my opinion or views on anyone, au contraire: I urge everybody to keep using their own critical minds, always, which is why her patron days and the people attending where such an energy drain for me, the lack thereof. To answer your question: dinner parties at her shittoo, between the flogging, everybody taking pictures and the actual eating leaves plenty of opportunity to pretend to enjoy it, without actually touching anything.
I appreciate you putting yourself out in front of us, and having to endure the scrutiny from others. 😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Wonder if we’ll ever hear from Isabelle6541 again. Awkward if she does come back with intel but not very likely. She could always shift the blame to the others in her group claiming to be as disappointed as everyone else. Something just feels hinky. Actually, a few things feel hinky.
I wonder if Isabelle is indeed IJ. She reads here and so knows her daughter is in danger of getting herself into trouble on various fronts but knows that she won’t be told or advised by her. By « being fair » to Stephanie she was actually putting the frighteners on her to get her to address matters that could have serious repurcussions. It would also explain her wish to discover the identity of Clara.

Reactions: 6
The ones I spoke to were mostly admitting they would love to contribute more if they could. Sick, really, the way they were apologizing for not helping her more. It felt like they were saying they didn't deserve to be welcomed like this, while at the same time they were ever so happy to be part of the 'family'.
When I read this I thought of Fanny and her Mother listening to these poor silly people wishing that they could give her more $ ....... OMG , there is a nice spot in hell for those two.
I would feel so ashamed but not them...... bet they laughed about them all when it finished and everyone went home.

• Sad
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.