The Chateau Diaries #179 The Patreons came 2x2 and were herded to the pens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When did Phi Phi say he was on Tattle? I can't imagine him saying it on one of her vlogs! Do we know who he was?
I don’t remember exactly when it has been awhile. More than a year. He did not say who he was. There was much speculation on here who it could have been. Maybe someone else remembers.

Sorry - who is Heathcliffe's infamous fish woman?
I should have said alledged, suspected of being the same person. The tattler had a tail. Some of us had a convo about our suspicions. The tattler has been gone since a believe summer or fall 2020 or 2021. Covid has messed with my timeline. Heathcliff had been told that she had departed tattle.

Breakup video, what did I miss.
Reading the comments.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
This is my guess too, even though I also think not having witnessed any traction at the patron days isn't exactly a good sign. I believe my own eyes and ears the most, but then again, they don't see everything. I have not heard back any information from my sources that could point in that direction either, but for now I will keep my fingers crossed.
It's an odd sign, for sure. Whether Jarvis finally managed to have some agency and mount an effective response to a security threat (this is why she had all hands on deck, wagons circled? to mix metaphors), headed them off at the pass by refusing admission or threatening legal action, or the group impetus failed, or we expected too much, or it was all nonsense to begin with.....anyway, Clara, thanks for being there. Ham wrappers on the floor, clouds of witness.

To me this sounds very much like Stephanie Jarvis has found yet more narc supply to come work for her for free. This person is ticking all the wrong boxes and is going straight towards destruction if he is to stay at her shittoo for a couple of weeks. That's what they all say and then they stay for much longer, standing by as they see their dreams fade.
Sounds a lot like Frank den Os' account of how Lalande mesmerized him.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
It's an odd sign, for sure. Whether Jarvis finally managed to have some agency and mount an effective response to a security threat (this is why she had all hands on deck, wagons circled? to mix metaphors), headed them off at the pass by refusing admission or threatening legal action, or the group impetus failed, or we expected too much, or it was all nonsense to begin with.....anyway, Clara, thanks for being there. Ham wrappers on the floor, clouds of witness.
Floor ham, mouse droppings, and witnesses... ✔✔✔

iroiro07-pig.gif
1662898289934.png

1662897220295.png

1662897772534.png

Volunteer Sabine and Maria bleaching.jpg

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Mummy is strategic, excellent point. But written American English? Maybe not so much. I also think she's too crabby to play a long game like that? Blows up in the laundry room, big time, attacks Snorts' €8 chandelier? Interested in your analysis.
Izzy is quick tempered and prone to letting fly if she thinks she can get away with it, I’ll give you that. But as for Isabelle the alleged uncover operative’s English goes, it usually felt stilted to me. I say usually because there were instances were it felt like a native speaker as well. I’ve always been of the opinion there was more than one person behind the Tattle Isabelle. Now, I’m saying this after the fact because I’m working from memory here. I haven’t gone back and reread, but it seems like the earlier posts were more of a non-native speaker. The closer we got to Patron Days the more she posted like a native speaker.

Reactions: 15
I wonder if Isabelle is indeed IJ. She reads here and so knows her daughter is in danger of getting herself into trouble on various fronts but knows that she won’t be told or advised by her. By « being fair » to Stephanie she was actually putting the frighteners on her to get her to address matters that could have serious repurcussions. It would also explain her wish to discover the identity of Clara.
Anything is possible but I doubt it. I think they actually revealed their real name on the comment left on Dan’s break up video and an old CD vlog mentioned yesterday. When you search that name, you can start to connect some dots.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It absolutely is. I have a list of places to visit with our guests. Some are extremely busy and popular, like Carcassonne (which everyone wants to see), and others are off the beaten track but equally interesting and fun. I have itineraries of walks from my house (10km max. I'm on one of the Compostelle routes) and also car routes which take you away from the popular tourist destinations. Lists of the best markets to visit on which days. It's really not difficult to find and arrange these things. It is criminal that she doesn't capitalise on what is around her for free. And speaking of free - throughout the entirety of the summer every French commune, big or small, has a fête which can last for up to a week with something happening every day - local produce markets, vide greniers, accompanied village walks, live music in the evening. All these entertainments are free and fun. She holes up with her sad-arsed friends and pretends that life is so full and such fun. Desperately sad.
You're absolutely right, so so many places but it requires effort on her part and she can't be arsed. Seeing as she fancies herself as a singer, you'd think she'd be more intrested in the Fete de la Musique which is on every year

Reactions: 12
I’d love someone to repost this or direct where I can see it. At risk of detailing the thread I’m an ardent royalist (each to their own) and ‘Harry’s Wife’ has of course, like Fanny, been called a Narcissist. Can I remind those who may think MM has had a hard time, this is a young woman who, not least because of her mixed race, was welcomed warmly by the British (this is not to say, just like Princess Diana and Catherine DofC before her, did not receive some bad press) . She was in a position to give so much - and sadly that was all pushed aside directly by her own short-sighted reactions. As many, I was an admirer of her but have been bitterly disappointed by her behaviour towards the Crown. I think she did not understand the monarch and thought she could change 1000 year history overnight. Something I believe which has not been mentioned, she was given the honour of a full wedding service at St George’s Chapel. Not a merely blessing which under ecumenical rules in the Church of England, is for anyone previously married. Something denied even to then Prince of Wales and Camilla - as Camilla was a divorcee, like Meghan.

I believe now she has been hoisted upon her own petard.

We grieve now for Her Majesty, but trust me, those supporters of the Monarchy have been grieving for the last several years. As did Her Majesty The Queen.
Do you think it is possible Harry can bring down the monarchy? By accusations leveled in his forthcoming book -- questions around why it was felt the boys should walk behind Diana's coffin (to protect Charles?); how Camilla strategized PR to marry Charles using the boys, and whether she is the source of the racist comment on Archie, as Tom Bower authoritatively asserts; more information on Charles' cash for honors practices and the unsavory advisers Philip and Harry both warned him against, etc.
I've thought Markle was a vampire energy from day one, though I thought she and Harry could have done Nobel Peace Prize caliber things with their executive commonwealth titles.

Reactions: 3
I should have said alledged, suspected of being the same person. The tattler had a tail. Some of us had a convo about our suspicions. The tattler has been gone since a believe summer or fall 2020 or 2021. Covid has messed with my timeline. Heathcliff had been told that she had departed tattle
I am surprised that I have no recall of that. @Bored Mermaid certainly didn't trigger alarm bells for me and I always found her straight talking and pragmatic. One of our very early VIPs a d sadly missed here.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
View attachment 1570453

Jared Gruene has left his husband Tanner Gruene behind, to help Philip Janssen set up his online store.
Jared and Tanner's online store. 👇 It is always transactional. Help me help you.

View attachment 1570459
Kiki, you are teh. man. That pretentious ad copy actually could give you a skin disease. Oy. Looking forward to chapter two of the slash fan fic, following up on Pheeph and the curtain boy at Begmania rogering one another in the sewing room.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I am surprised that I have no recall of that. @Bored Mermaid certainly didn't trigger alarm bells for me and I always found her straight talking and pragmatic. One of our very early VIPs.
There were comments made that pointed to her being that tattler. I too liked her and was looking forward to her coming back to talk about her storm damage as promised. I remember a discussion about her being that person. I was not the only one to have come to the same conclusions. Before her departure we had various conversations about storms causing great damage on the east coast. As where I live weather coming up the eastern seaboard can be quite destructive. Hurricanes & tropical storms. Perhaps KiKiGee can assist.
There were things on her channel that pointed to her being the mermaid.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
@billybudd or it was all nonsense to begin with...

Think you have hit the nail on the head there. Really how would all these disgruntled patreons have known who the others were or how to contact each other in the first place.
It was one big tease, not really sure why she did it was it purely to see all the haters taken for a ride and it gave her a big kick and thrill to do so, or was there more to it. Whatever she certainly acted in Fanny’s favour as her supposed actions stopped anyone else from bothering to stir the rats nest for several months.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
@billybudd or it was all nonsense to begin with...

Think you have hit the nail on the head there. Really how would all these disgruntled patreons have known who the others were or how to contact each other in the first place.
It was one big tease, not really sure why she did it was it purely to see all the haters taken for a ride and it gave her a big kick and thrill to do so, or was there more to it. Whatever she certainly acted in Fanny’s favour as her supposed actions stopped anyone else from bothering to stir the rats nest for several months.
I think you are smarter than they are. I didn't get the vibe from Isabelle's posts that the worthy opponent you describe was at work.

With Snorty in the shot - €30.
With Snorty edited out - €60.
Ma'am, you win the internets today.

Screen Shot 2022-09-11 at 7.18.44 AM.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.