The Chateau Diaries #179 The Patreons came 2x2 and were herded to the pens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Freesia54 for naming the thread and becoming VIP.

Congratulations are in order to @Hemerocallis, you get to name #180, and @M&MsMom, you get to name #181, for becoming VIPs

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread

Clara Burnett

VIP Member

Yesterday at 7:30 AM
A quick note to tell y'all I'm still okay. Tired to the bone, but okay and comfortably disguised. To be among these people, trying to communicate, takes a strain on every fiber of my being in a way I couldn't have foreseen. I keep having to pinch myself to accept it's real, they are real and even more crazy then I thought. A little tease to divert the hunting: there have not been many photo's released yet, but I am in (at least) one of them! Happy hunting, Stephanie, but remember: it ain't over till some lady sings. God, I hope it's not going to be you. My poor ears.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:You, Shateau Scrounger, Nobby the dragon and 84 others

Jules100

VIP Member

Wednesday at 5:48 PM
Whilst we are waiting for more Patron Days info to trickle in, here are some very recent pics from Chloe’s (I like her) insta.

What is that metal canister on the ground? Is it a European door stopper or just junk on the floor acting like a door stopper?
B761229D-389D-4DC5-92CF-197396E3F003.jpeg

73B6D60C-2F0E-4013-865C-CBC095818095.jpeg

What are those little squares spread out on the glass shelf? Individual wet wipes because of no running water or condoms?
808174BB-2998-40F6-8D7C-96B1E173E64F.jpeg

6633772D-69E7-4B16-AE8B-AB9EE6DB19D5.jpeg

0819ED55-1F94-4273-978F-CEC606C83DFD.jpeg

Remember the toilet duck? Now he’s a design feature.
35AEFAB2-78CE-4B0B-BCAE-4D070E8E60D2.jpeg

What’s in the can on the floor on the far side of the toilet?
7FEB7EF5-FC8E-4089-BBCC-475D43555223.jpeg

C23D9A1F-C1AA-4B12-8EAA-E1015422BE07.jpeg

Dan’s dangling pantry wires. I don’t think this is a good place to hang onions or anything else because no one can reach the items in the very back above the refrigerators and of course no one will clean anything that falls on top of them.
AC2A36B6-47E5-4FC6-B6EF-DB24EBD7F6EA.jpeg

We usually gripe about the grime by this kitchen cabinet’s door handles, but look at the nasty floor below it. Gross.
76EBC70D-4DEA-45C6-9240-8BD8CCADDACC.jpeg

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions:You, NoIAmNotAHorse, MarquisOfNadaillac and 58 others

Linus

VIP Member

Wednesday at 11:51 PM

11.png

1.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, StarrD1927, agualilas@ and 55 others

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member

Wednesday at 7:42 AM
Le Baiseur said:
Thanks! It was a crazy process! Simpler instructions are in order for the wiki.
I was at a loss for a title so just named it "Thread with No Name" but I guess the mods didn't like it. Who is the newest VIP? Pick a thread title and report it!
You see I’ve been to a chateau on a thread with no name
It felt good to see all of their shame
In the courtyard, you can’t remember your name cause there ain’t no one to for to give you no pain

Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

After one hour in the courtyard sun my feet began to turn red
There were tubes and wires and rocks and things
And I could tell the Box was dead

You see the courtyard is a scam that represents a lot
About what is wrong with the whole thing
There are lies and smiles and blinks of the eyes
That show the scheme

You see I’ve been to a chateau on a thread with no name
It felt good to see all of their shame
In the courtyard you can’t remember your name cause there ain’t no one for to give you no pain

Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala

Bwhahahahahahahahahahahaha

After two hours on the courtyards rocks I decided I had to flee
There was poop and mice and flies and things
And I really thought I might scream

The chateau is dream that hides an ugly truth
That certain people like to steal
They dress it up with laughter and with wine
But then they still reach out their hand

Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala

Bwwahahahahahahahahahahahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:Betty Draper Loves Don, vanlassie, CountessPompidoo and 52 others

The Simple Life

Yesterday at 12:07 PM
noisette said:
And what about her doing similarly with her girls...we look in the window and say which one we would choose to eat in fantasy land then walk on by 😱
I confess I had stopped watching after the disgusting Ollie's public pillory, so I didn't see that. Later I forced myself to finish the video and... OMG, that was even worse! Poor children... that's children abuse. Eating disorder, fitness freak, control freak, that's all very well, just keep it for yourself woman, but what leaves me speechless is how her daaarling husband is letting her doing this to their children. Can you imagine how they will grow up in that context?
There is nothing spontaneous or natural about that woman; the way she speaks, her movements, her stiffness. She's a manipulator of the worst kind. How is it that her daarling companion didn't teach her emotional intelligence? Or is it that he doesn't know anything about it either?
For a very short while I even liked their videos, although I never liked her. I could see right through her. But now... no thank you.
He has no dignity and self-respect and she is a narc. Puppet training? Treating him like a dog??? And he accepting it? No thank you.

I want to explain why all this sadistic Grand Guignol touched me so much and hit me so deeply. My case study narc mother used to do this to me when I was a child. I was not fat, just a chubby child, but she pestered me by saying I was so fat that I would die young, that when I grew up no man would have want me, that she should take me to a famous doctor who treated obesity and she even took me to a place where they had a weightbridge (yes!) and weighted me in public... I felt so ashamed I wanted to die.
Well, as a matter of fact I married (and divorced) but then had several men who pursued me and with some of them I had some wonderful relationships. I was considered a very beautiful woman, although I never saw me as such. Only now, looking at my old photos, I realize I was indeed beautiful.
She did the same to my son. After my divorce at 33 and with 3 little children and my work, I was in a mess and she offered to take my older son, then 8, with her for some months. At the time I still haden't realized who she really was. She gave my poor angel that same treatment and he developed bulimia thanks to her. I took him back after 4 months but the damage was done.
He was as handsome as a prince, with the soul of a poet. Yet his eating disorder and his depression got worst and worst and 30 years ago these issues were not addressed as they shoulkd have been. I sent him to a good psychologist, but it only helped him for a short while. In the end he was so devastated and his bulimia was so bad, that he took his own life.
And he was only 17.
Food and love are the same and Camilla, instead of worrying for her weak husband and children to train them to starve and endure her maddness, should seek help for herself and fix her psychological issues.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions:You, tat life, StephaniesSupportConsort and 51 others

Wiki...
Happy Tatling...

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Thank you ComtesseRose for the new thread.

I wonder what FRk is going to do in Deepest Darkest Africa ???

I guess this is the last day of Fanny's Festival !

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Well I've been quiet for so long but last nights "tribute "has spurred me back into action.

How disrespectful to the late Queen to sing the national anthem - fanny obviously didn't take note of the words.

How disrespectful to the new King as he became King as soo as his mum died - and therfore he now reigns over us.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I read this tidbit about the housekeeper at Blair House years ago. She glimpsed the Queen alone in the entrance hall, gathering her energy -- Virginia Woolf would say picking up her body -- to go out and do her duty. This insight, of a shy woman suiting up and showing up every day, has always stuck with me.

Screen Shot 2022-09-09 at 6.48.14 AM.png

She was fortunate in her father, who loved and respected her, and took time and pains to induct her into the nature of the work.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Well I've been quiet for so long but last nights "tribute "has spurred me back into action.

How disrespectful to the late Queen to sing the national anthem - fanny obviously didn't take note of the words.

How disrespectful to the new King as he became King as soo as his mum died - and therfore he now reigns over us.
It was clear this was just another tasteless opportunity to create badly judged content.
She clearly had little idea of the words of the National Anthem. As a young Brownie (and later as a Queen's Guide) one of the first things I remember doing as a new Brownie was learning the words of the first and last verses of the anthem.
Strange to think that Cubs, Brownie, Guides and Scouts will be learning a new promise where they now "serve the King."

God save our gracious Queen,
Long live our noble Queen,
God save the Queen!
Send her victorious,
Happy and glorious,
Long to reign over us,
God save the Queen!

Thy choicest gifts in store,
On her be pleased to pour,
Long may she reign!
May she defend our laws,
And ever give us cause,
To sing with heart and voice,
God save the Queen!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Congrats @Freesia54 on naming the thread and achieving VIP! Also congrats to @Hemerocallis and @M&MsMom on becoming VIP’s. Cheers to all! 🥂🍾🍾🍾It will be a party tonight in the Lounge. Let’s show those Lielanders how to put on a spread and dance like it’s Studio54! Not the dirty kitchen.

Very odd seeing King Charles III greeting the crowd outside Buckingham Palace. I wonder if it is bittersweet.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Will someone please send a note that the fancy bathroom downstairs with the peeling/mis-matched wallpaper is out of toilet paper. Thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Congrats @Freesia54 on naming the thread and achieving VIP! Also congrats to @Hemerocallis and @M&MsMom on becoming VIP’s. Cheers to all! 🥂🍾🍾🍾It will be a party tonight in the Lounge. Let’s show those Lielanders how to put on a spread and dance like it’s Studio54! Not the dirty kitchen.

Very odd seeing King Charles III greeting the crowd outside Buckingham Palace. I wonder if it is bittersweet.
I am getting fairly bad vibes from Waity Charley and gollum-eyed Camilla. About seven adjectives too many in his statement of bereavement, and now he's out gladhanding.
In about a week, the more sober news commentators will start talking about whether or not a monarch almost as famous for being "a world class whinger" as he is for being royal, can pivot his character to one more stoic and king like. They're already talking about whether or not he can be, as the law commands, less meddling as a monarch than he was as Prince of Wales.
I've admired his work on the environment (totally ganked from Prince Philip) since the '70s.
But I think the answer to the question is no. He will finish as he as become, Charles the Petulant, petulance enabled and impelled by his conniving partner. And the UK will move further toward the end of the constitutional monarchy. I think this is a shame.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 12

Ah, disrespectful or ignorant and opportunistic? It seems to me that SJ and The Queen out of the Netherlands 🇳🇱 are both skank magnets. What a bunch of declasse idiots.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
View attachment 1566400
View attachment 1566401
Jean Thobaben
11 hours ago
Is Marie going to stay for a while. I've followed her and MISSED her!

The Chateau Diaries
9 hours ago
Sadly not, she’s off on an exciting adventure in Africa!

View attachment 1566402
View attachment 1566397
Wonder if Fanny paid for the flight for Marie out of Patron money? I reckon she did to get Marie as far away as possible after her gig at the party. Didn't want her moving her jam jars back in again did she.
Note to Marie - see you were only brought back to show that she COULD snap her fingers any time & you would come back no matter how she treats you. That's your last visit to the chateau. Hope it was worth it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Ah, disrespectful or ignorant and opportunistic? It seems to me that SJ and The Queen out of the Netherlands 🇳🇱 are both skank magnets. What a bunch of declasse idiots.
All 3 in my book, but disrespectful nonetheless.

Reactions: 11
I too have great respect for his organic and environmental endeavours. I hope that he will rise to the occasion and adopt his mother’s grace and penchant for discretion. I have not been able to look at tampons in quite the same way after the leaked tapes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I too have great respect for his organic and environmental endeavours. I hope that he will rise to the occasion and adopt his mother’s grace and penchant for discretion. I have not been able to look at tampons in quite the same way after the leaked tapes.
Yes, that was terrible. The Italians called him "Il Tampaccino". Due to his unpopularity, they've greatly speeded up the accession process so there will be no time for a revolution between the Queen's death and Charles' Camilla's coronation.
Screen Shot 2022-09-09 at 8.22.28 AM.png

It's interesting how a big death like the Queen's or Diana's creates a job opening for republicans. The best, if too political, writing about Diana's funeral and the massive crowds her death brought out was Tom Nairn's. He said all those people were there to augur the end of the monarchy.

Screen Shot 2022-09-09 at 8.35.41 AM.png

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
It was clear this was just another tasteless opportunity to create badly judged content.
She clearly had little idea of the words of the National Anthem. As a young Brownie (and later as a Queen's Guide) one of the first things I remember doing as a new Brownie was learning the words of the first and last verses of the anthem.
Strange to think that Cubs, Brownie, Guides and Scouts will be learning a new promise where they now "serve the King."

God save the Queen!
Send her victorious,
Happy and glorious,
Long to reign over us,
God save the Queen!

Long may she reign!
May she defend our laws,
And ever give us cause,
God save the Queen!
This bit was made for Fanny... someone inscribe it on a blue n white kitchen tile and send it to her PLEEEZE!!
Long may she reign!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Wonder if Fanny paid for the flight for Marie out of Patron money? I reckon she did to get Marie as far away as possible after her gig at the party. Didn't want her moving her jam jars back in again did she.
Note to Marie - see you were only brought back to show that she COULD snap her fingers any time & you would come back no matter how she treats you. That's your last visit to the chateau. Hope it was worth it.
Where has FRK left the flower hearse whilst she is in SA. If at lala I hope she took the keys with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

God save the Queen!
Send her victorious,
Happy and glorious,
Long to reign over us,
God save the Queen!

Long may she reign!
May she defend our laws,
And ever give us cause,
God save the Queen!
I also heard someone say that QC’s will now become KC’s.
I wonder what else we use that will need to change.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.