The Chateau Diaries #179 The Patreons came 2x2 and were herded to the pens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You're absolutely right, so so many places but it requires effort on her part and she can't be arsed. Seeing as she fancies herself as a singer, you'd think she'd be more intrested in the Fete de la Musique which is on every year
Instigated by Jack Lang in 1981 when he was minister of culture. Affectionately known as "party Jack" in our household, he has more than a passing resemblance to Keith Richards! He was interviewed on the news the other night following the death of QE11 and spoke affectionately and passionately about his meetings with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
As we in the US commemorate the 21st anniversary of 9/11, seeing this moment replayed seems especially poignant today.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
If the Patrons who attended any Patreon days were low tier ones, how can they be short of monies if they have the wherewithall to travel to CDLL, pay for hotels, food and train/plane/taxis?
I find that hard to believe.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I think you are smarter than they are. I didn't get the vibe from Isabelle's posts that the worthy opponent you describe was at work.
Me too. I believed her, also because @MojoDublin before her talked about a WhatsApp group of ex patrons communicating about exposing Jarvis. I was looking forward to her performance during patron days. Too bad it didn’t happen.
I don’t agree though that her talking about action has prevented us from doing stuff too. There’s many plans B, C and D as far as I’m concerned.

If the Patrons who attended any Patreon days were low tier ones, how can they be short of monies if they have the wherewithall to travel to CDLL, pay for hotels, food and train/plane/taxis?
I find that hard to believe.
Some of them were holidaying in France, some even live in France. I didn’t say short of money, I said not able to spend more on the charlataine. Anyway, you should believe what you want to believe.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So touching to see the people of the countryside in Scotland lining the Queen's route down the country roads home.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Me too. I believed her, also because @MojoDublin before her talked about a WhatsApp group of ex patrons communicating about exposing Jarvis. I was looking forward to her performance during patron days. Too bad it didn’t happen.
I don’t agree though that her talking about action has prevented us from doing stuff too. There’s many plans B, C and D
I don’t agree though that her talking about action has prevented us from doing stuff too. There’s many plans B, C and D as
She triggered bells for me so I didn't engage with her.

Reactions: 16
She triggered bells for me so I didn't engage with her.
Reading back it's so far fetched the plan @Isabelle6541 claims to have been hatching with lawyer friends, a magazine journalist, etc. I don't know what to believe now. Looking back at their posting it's almost everyday with a 4/5 days break here and there. I just hope that they are maybe on a holiday or possibly a complication has arisen. But, either way, to not debrief a loyal base such as us at Tattle Towers is quite a poor show. I still remain to be convinced of the legitimacy of another informant here, but I'm always happily willing to be proven wrong. It's the big silver Mercedes Benz parked in the courtyard for months and not being disclosed for such a while until other tartlets did some sleuthing. That was a big news story of yet more excessive greed and excess imho and yet seems to have slipped through the cracks.... maybe they don't visit/or have contact as regularly as we are led to believe (not that SJ should be a full time occupation - god forbid)?

I hope our beloved St. Kathy of Lidl, FKA Queen Kathy can make her way back to us. I know she had expressed she will not be returning, (she has said this before) but her contributions and biting wit will be sorely missed by me that is for sure.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Makes me wonder if @MojoDublin had also been blocked, along with our other freespeaking tartlets...What is going on??
Search for any members name, if you get the “Oops we ran into a problem” message they have been blocked, deleted, are gone. If you can find their posts they should still exist on the forum.

Feeling sad that 'something' is trying to divide us Tattlers.
Just channel the magnificent @MojoDublin and tell yourself “Tattlers don’t rattle”!

My point is being lost here. I want to make sure if people are talking about exposing Fanny, to do so anonymously to avoid being sued. I didn't like getting my hand slapped with a petty response - in the future, let's be a little more diplomatic. That is all. End of. Move on.
Perhaps reread your initial post I responded to. It’s very easy to misinterpret intention behind the written word without spoken emphasis. If I misunderstood, my fault and my apologies. But remember that no one likes their professionalism called into question. We’re here to snark at the CD, not each other, agreed.

Happy hunting, my dear, although you might want to look for other prey. This was very true at the time I wrote this. True enough apparently for them to change course. In hindsight I very much regret mentioning the recording here without having control over it, because it is not in my possession. You live and learn, I guess.
And knowing they read here, that could have been what changed the hoped for outcome. We all know Princess Penny Smart Pound Foolish has always been good at changing directions fast.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Why was Mme. Flog banned from Tattle? Had a lot of trouble with that affect and so did not follow.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Why was Mme. Flog banned from Tattle? Had a lot of trouble with that affect and so did not follow.
I don’t believe we know for sure but go back and read the mod’s comments. I wonder if Isabelle65 whatever is in the mix. Mme Flog said she would be putting out a vlog but last time I checked she did not. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Now there’s a rare sight… a woman on her knees in front of the Gay Twink Fill-Up!

BA89E02C-2364-4DC6-BB7D-A0186173A205.png

• Heart
Reactions: 2
@frenchessence

I think she was mostly supported because of Harry but some (like me) never trusted her.
Let's assume she's right. UK, the press & Harry's family were all against her. They moved to US & are living happily. She rescued Harry from an unhappy life, they don't like the institution etc BUT they wanted to keep half of their roles (& kept their UK home) & she's still complaining about it (in interviews). Why are they still using their titles? Why does she want her children to have titles? Why did she change her wikipedia to daughter-in-law of the king? They've said all they could & have support in US so why do they keep coming back to UK? So many questions. She doesn't speak to her dad because he spoke to the press but she can give interviews & write books about a famly she hardly knows. She claims to be an only child who hardly knows both sides of her family but her family knew her longer than the 18 months she was with Harry's family, she doesn't talk about them but keeps talking about Harry's family. They want privacy but release information to the press through their agent or spokesperson (Omid). Meghan is a saint & everyone else is against her, she should stay in US where she has a lot of support. The funny thing is she had to use UK to get US recognition, for 36 years most of them didn't know who she was.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
View attachment 1570453

Jared Gruene has left his husband Tanner Gruene behind, to help Philip Janssen set up his online store.
Jared and Tanner's online store. 👇 It is always transactional. Help me help you.

View attachment 1570459
Wait, wait, wait! Is this the young gay couple that did the ceremony or whatever in the chapel? The one where Phillipa showed a marked preference for one of the grooms?!? Tres interessant!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I have an idea about the identity of Isabelle6541. 6541 could also be FEDA. Here is my idea, theory, guess, etc.:

Feda is a village in Kvinesdal municipality in Agder county, Norway

Feda is a former municipality in the old Vest-Agder county, Norway. The 66-square-kilometre (25 sq mi) municipality existed from 1900 until its dissolution in 1963. The administrative centre was the village of Feda where the Feda Church is located. Feda encompassed the far southern tip of the present-day municipality of Kvinesdal in what is now Agder county. It surrounded both sides of the 13-kilometre (8.1 mi) long Fedafjorden and the surrounding valleys

As I read back thru the Isabelle posts, it occurred to me that a disgruntled person who had been screwed over by Fanny may have wanted to scare Fanny or get Fanny upset and worried about exposure and the upcoming Patron days. And knows that Fanny or Snorts read here daily so whatever was posted by Isabelle 6541 would get back to Fanny and the Dump.

Was Îsabelle6541 Marie Wilk, FRK? She is from Norway, isn’t she?Isabelle was not Marie’s favorite person at the Dump. Marie has spent the past few months in Norway. I wonder if it could have been Marie trying to stress out Fanny, the Douche Lorde, and Isabelle about their misdeeds prior to the Patron crapfest. The posts stopped the night before the patron shitshow began at the Dump.

What do you think?

I don’t know if Feda is connected with Marie’s hometown or a family member or friends hometown in Norway.

Isabelle6541 joined on August 8, 2021 on tattle but didn’t post until March 6, 2022. At one point, Isabelle6541 tried to pretend she was from the U.S.

On March 28, 2022, Marie Wiik has changed her IG bio., again.
March, 28, 2022:
I fell in love with floral design and moved to France. Scandinavian Storyteller and founder of @bymariewiik ~ as seen on Château DIY on Channel 4

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
From @c’est moi
Please can we change Sara's title to sewist. It may not be a real word but sewer, correctly pronounced, is a whole different thing.

😂🤣🤣
I would say “maker” as “curtained maker” for myself or seamstress as in custom home decor seamstress. Never used sewist- and you nailed it on “sewer”!!! Not a sewing term! 🤦🏼‍♀️😂😜
“Maker” is the term used now for creative types that are “Makers”.
Edit: That should be “curtain maker” not curtained! I didn’t proof very well before posting!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Wait, wait, wait! Is this the young gay couple that did the ceremony or whatever in the chapel? The one where Phillipa showed a marked preference for one of the grooms?!? Tres interessant!
I thought the couple that had the faux wedding in the chapel were from south America. But if the only gay in the village is about to get a new "friend", vraiment très intéressant.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.