The Chateau Diaries #179 The Patreons came 2x2 and were herded to the pens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as I would like to see her made accountable for her lies I don’t believe she will be made to pay. In the scheme of things she is small potatoes. If the authorities have not been able to bring down the fraudulent schemes out of places like Nigeria then I don’t see them going after her. They have their hands full. The amount of money moving around the world obtained fraudulently makes her haul look like pennies.
Her patrons do not perceive themselves as victims just like those that have been caught up in the romance scams. It is a sort of romance. People have fallen for the person they think she is. They give their money freely therefore until they complain on mass or stop giving. Nothing is going to change. I believe we do not have standing here. Any lawyers out there to expand?
She does just enough and has excuses to show that she is really, really trying to put the funds to good use.
Our role may be to continue to highlight discrepancies and to as Clara stated to keep her stressed and looking over her shoulder. As we continue to critique we can hope that perhaps we plant enough seeds of doubt to cause her funds to dwindle by lack of support. To keep exposing the lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
It looks as if 15…. attendees were Laplanders….ie HALF.

And Jack Contes band called Scary Pockets on YouTube is great IMO . It was his struggling musician chums that made him set up patron. I am certain he would not see it used for flouncing chateau owners

Dog days and more holidays
That is exactly my point. People with amazing talent but no money - quite the opposite of Miss Jarvis! :mad:

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Forgive my ignorance. But what does that mean " his posts are missing? ". Do they disappear when you close your account? Please explain
I think they spelt his name wrong when searching so mistakenly believed that posts were missing. Posted Above

Reactions: 4
I'm wondering when IJ will open up a patron account so that the public can help pay for renovations to the next property they own. The house in Southbroom or SJ's flat in London or the house in Kent or maybe Jerry's house or perhaps IJ's house in the South of France. Or will they just focus on their château. How worrying it is to have so many properties to maintain poor things.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm wondering when IJ will open up a patron account so that the public can help pay for renovations to the next property they own. The house in Southbroom or SJ's flat in London or the house in Kent or maybe Jerry's house or perhaps IJ's house in the South of France. Or will they just focus on their château. How worrying it is to have so many properties to maintain poor things.

What about one for maintaining Percy? He looks like he's about to drop dead.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Thank you
Very strange 🤷🏻‍♀️
Mods responded advising that Halcyon and Kathy deleted their account of their own accord. Therefore not banned but we are only permitted 1 account and not numerous. They are free to continue posting

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
@M&MsMom has one ready:
I don't have one.
I'll name 181 (hopefully). 😘
Yes, @ComtesseRose - it's fine to use this one. @OhIDontKnow... thanks for the suggestion. It made me laugh when I read it!

“WARNING! They are cilantro people! You either love them or hate them!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Lovely interview just shown on TV with Major Thompson , talking about his memories of the Queen, including he and his wife being invited to a BBQ at Balmoral and soldiers on ceremonial duties being invited to dances at Balmoral. No hint of a Scottish accent for anyone wondering!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hi all, from now on can we move on from this banned account stuff. No one is ever banned unless they keep breaking the rules and ignore warnings. Please only have one account on tattle. If you have any issues raise it in the support forum or email admin to not disrupt this thread. Mods only exist to try and make the threads run smoothly. And all this discord sown only serves to fracture. Thanks

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.