The Chateau Diaries #179 The Patreons came 2x2 and were herded to the pens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Help Tattlers as I can’t remember but who in here was talking about white shoes and Labour day. I admit I skimmed the original posts as it wasn’t relevant to me in UK

Reactions: 8
Going down a rabbit hole here but do these two posts sound very similar?
I don’t think Isabelle was at the Patreon days and think she’ll make an appearance after SJ posts her vlog tomorrow and will just base her experience off what she sees in the vlog. Why wouldn’t she have posted anything by now?

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Seriously, how long does it take to photograph that detritus and put it up online? I just don't get why everything moves at a snails pace. Is someone micro-dosing everyone one on ambien over there? It's the only possible explanation.

@Clara Burnett we know you wanted to vocalise some thoughts alongside @Isabelle6541 (do they even exist?) but if you were to do you suspect it might have gone south very quickly? Wrong environment? Looking at the photos they're all seemingly are totally brainwashed queuing up for photos etc... and even turning up in the first instance. Truth be told I am VERY disheartened by the current outcome, I'm hoping things will u-turn, but the Patron days seemingly were a coup for her legitimacy. I have no idea what will stop her. What about this Phyllis age of consent drama you have simmering away?
Totally wrong environment indeed. I have done my utmost in trying to steer conversations towards a less gloria hallelujah but it was pretty clear to me there is nothing to be gained by informing these patrons. They will stick by their idol through thick and thin. Disheartening indeed, but my moral is pretty high still. If @Isabelle6541 turns out to be Nicole Douget, who has a dog named Isabelle and another dog named Henri, she might have played a game of wishful thinking to the extreme. Who knows.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
If @Isabelle6541 turns out to be Nicole Douget, who has a dog named Isabelle and another dog named Henri, she might have played a game of wishful thinking to the extreme Who knows.

Maybe our New Orleans friends can help us

• Wow
Reactions: 14
It's my understanding that the recording of the Argentinian Bully losing herself completely was not played at any of the days. When I asked about it, the reason given was that it would not have made much difference with this crowd and to be honest, I agree. These people were not open to anything even slightly critical and the rather small crowd left no openings for more secret gatherings. But fear not, the recordings will find their way out at some point, I'm sure.
I offer up the services of an up & coming YouTube channel to share “the recording” in the top secret hot chateau gossip portion of their next video. It would be referred to as coming from an anonymous little birdie and to take it for what it’s worth. I also know of one or two other channels that would probably also be interested in sharing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
I offer up the services of an up & coming YouTube channel to share “the recording” in the top secret hot chateau gossip portion of their next video. It would be referred to as coming from an anonymous little birdie and to take it for what it’s worth. I also know of one or two other channels that would probably also be interested in sharing.
I know you mean well... But such recordings taint channels and reputations. It's better to create a "burner" account and leak it there, and let a faceless channel take the fallout.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

I totally agree Jules - it's time for a takedown @Clara Burnett . I'm so exasperated at the thought come this Monday yet another freeloading GAG video in the name of "charity" will get its airing. It all has to be brought to an end, pronto, simply because it's just plain wrong. The greed has to end now - sadly I'm aware the narcism is a life sentence.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm a long time lurker and will go back to lurking but if you google Nicole Douget and chateau diaries she appears in the following post from a thread last September.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
It blows my mind that people are still throwing their hard earned cash at this bimbo. She keeps filming her greed for all to see and they still don't get it. I know I sound like a broken record but holy hell. She's lied right from the getgo about her woeisme life style but has had it easy all throughout her life. A takedown indeed is what's needed. She's beyond greedy and just vile in general.

Reactions: 25
Penises are not so much my style or preference when it comes to leaving my mark, but believe me: if she finds it she will know what I mean.
Is there anything else of interest you can share from your recent visit?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
But are Shrek and The Sewer ever going to renovate their chateau? Or will it remain an Arts and Crafts camp/daycare and vlog?
Please can we change Sara's title to sewist. It may not be a real word but sewer, correctly pronounced, is a whole different thing. And frankly, Sara does not deserve to be called a poo waste course. Many thanks in advance...

Definition of 'sewer'

sewer
(suːəʳ
info.png?version=4.0.png
)
Word forms: plural sewers
COUNTABLE NOUN
b2.png?version=4.0.png

A sewer is a large underground channel that carries waste matter and rain water away, usually to a place where it is treated and made harmless.
...the city's sewer system.
...open sewers.

Do you think if I imperiously waved my hand in a get-this-tit-out-of-here way, and twitched my nose three times, JTB would appear in his medals to, ahem, Clear My Table?

Johnny the Bonnie can clear my table any time... ooh err missus 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Look who is hanging with members of French Heritage Society,
👇 Stuart Folkes, (@french.asf IG stories, below). Too bad she didn't understand what was being said.

Funny, Stephanie Jarvis was so pleased to be interviewed by FHS, April 26, 2021.
No mention (from Stephanie) about the society since. 🦗
She can't fool everyone.
1662840618672.png

Did Stuart come to her senses and find a better cause to donate to???
1662838988909.png

1662840157958.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Thanks but I’m definitely now of the opinion that @Isabelle6541 is as real as Fanny is honest.
I am the same. I thought right from the get go that it was a ruse and said so in the last thread. Too many unanswered questions as to logistics and especially the travelling with lawyers. I'm of course, very happy to be proven wrong and will apologise if this so, but until that time, I'm in the highly skeptical camp and will remain so.

In regards to Fanny being honest, I don't believe for a moment that she's ever had more than a passing but wilful concept of honesty. It's my opinion that in her twisted mind, once she says a thing, it immediately become the truth, simply because she says so. Seeing is not, apparentl, believing....

'It's green. No, it's blue. No, I'm sure it's green. No, it's blue. Blue you say Stephanie? Oh yes, definitely blue. Not green. Oh, now you mention it, it is more blue than green.' And so, it's blue and always was in her mind and the other person was being obstructive and fractious in even questioning her god like pronouncements.

Reactions: 28
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I know you mean well... But such recordings taint channels and reputations. It's better to create a "burner" account and leak it there, and let a faceless channel take the fallout.
I think she is slowing fading. It is clear that Ch4 are not promoting her now. Her establishment of other routes to market in setting up new channels smacks of desperation. Fanny's constant refrain that she has to hold back projects for British TV is her pathetic attempt to make herself look like a mainstream broadcaster star. Once she no longer has that vehicle to bring new viewers to her YouTube channel she is reliant on old fans for revenue streams. So less YouTube £$ as less viewers & less Patreon £$ as she will have to really work it to generate new patrons.
I think we all know that she's never going to go bust but a big old part of her narcissistic persona is that she is a big TV star. Now she is moving down the game of Snakes & Ladders to the bottom...which is a Z list YouTuber & that will really, really wound her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.