The Chateau Diaries #179 The Patreons came 2x2 and were herded to the pens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Help Tattlers as I can’t remember but who in here was talking about white shoes and Labour day. I admit I skimmed the original posts as it wasn’t relevant to me in UK
I said she had made the error of wearing white after Labour Day - which I know is a North American “ thing” - no longer observed.

Reactions: 3
I would imagine that sovereign notes etc have already been prepped for this inevitability. A gradual and comfortable transition will prevail. Patreon Days is the only SlapDash, Spank Me In the Pudenda, Blindsided by Fate Event that can’t be excused. 🤣 Seriously, they had months and months to send Snorts to Bordeaux- I wish he had moved there......Months and months to work out an ‘ in case of rain’ locale. Months and months to prepare a menu, gift baggies, a vermin free environment ...Anything to make folks feel special. The abject waste of manpower. Stephanie allowed a star crossed, deluded Acolyte (Sara), to hem recently gifted fabric into tablecloths. Yet, Stephanie has tons of these exact items which Sara helped her store into Narnia last year! Why not iron those moth eaten things and put them out? Design Genius Snorts ignores these details because he is often in creative repose , imagining how to place Davy’s heirloom 1980’s tit crockery on top of tit yellow 2022 paper napkins. He is also a panelling expert. He wears ladies’ 1990 tit overalls

but Sara could have been well used to help get rid of the doors in the lean-to. No one thought to put the newly purchased terrace canvases over the wood pile to disguise the rats’ new condo ? They were evicted from Daddy’s defunct engine block- now they have a high rise.
No one has mentioned the defunct boiler in the corner btw...I don’t blame you- I blame myself UGHH!!
My thoughts EXACTLY, on the planning of the patron event! I am not sure where most of them came from but I would of been really disappoint if I flew hours an drove hours to go to a party only to be put in a shed with sub par food.

Reactions: 21
Please can we change Sara's title to sewist. It may not be a real word but sewer, correctly pronounced, is a whole different thing. And frankly, Sara does not deserve to be called a poo waste course. Many thanks in advance...

Definition of 'sewer'

sewer
(suːəʳ View attachment 1569386)
Word forms: plural sewers
COUNTABLE NOUN View attachment 1569387
A sewer is a large underground channel that carries waste matter and rain water away, usually to a place where it is treated and made harmless.
...the city's sewer system.
...open sewers.

Johnny the Bonnie can clear my table any time... ooh err missus 😆
I use Sewer to amuse Fill-Up when he reads Tattle. We know how he so very much enjoys puns and jocks… I mean jokes!

B3647591-823A-4857-ADC7-A732AE860888.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Whoever placed the inkstand on the desk messed up! No-one in their right mind would have placed it where it was likely to be knocked over by any one seated at that desk. The King moved it so that it could be used properly. I didn't think that the Prince of Wales was scowling, merely looking sombre as the occasion demanded and replaced the lid. Imagine the ink well spilling over the newly signed proclamation! Honestly, what do people expect from an occasion like this?
Thats why QEII always inspected the tablesetting etc before a statebanquet... in person......when you rely on other people you can be let down... 🙄 and this was one...an inktstand down on the table...omg..

Reactions: 26
People of Tattle, take it easy. It is true that Isabelle6541's behavior has been strange from the start, and particularly worrying have been the frequent attempts/desires to contact Clara (even in the last comment he did this). It's all weird. Going to the wolf's den and ask questions? What the real purpuse? And show the game cards here? Why did she transcribe a comment in which she gave away her true identity? And why did she hide her profile on Tattle? I don't know, weird... In the past I expressed doubts about the veracity of this Patreon group, to which she herself replied that it was very real and that I could confirm it with SJ (?).
However, it is better to wait a few more days before drawing definitive conclusions. Mainly because we have a presumptuous angry pro-gay tenant provocateur trying to stir the waters. Maybe Isabelle is still on the road, or plans have changed. This is the internet, always smokes and mirrors...
And even if we fell into a hole, SJ is still a decaying face like the chapel paintings, and PJ's nostrils are still the ugliest ever, you can raise pigs in there and nothing can change that, not even plastic surgery (it has its limits).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Kudos to the Patron who inadvertently outed SJ's surprise Channel 4 project.
I'm betting people are a bit frazzled at La La Land (not as much as the Child boyfriend outing, but still...pretty upsetting.)
Maybe this will be enough for Channel 4 to drop her for good?
1662843423963.png

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
And so it seems that patron and guests are able to just wander about into the building site death trap of a chateau? It’s not safe! Hard hats for the chapel but what about the grand salon?
The films posted by the lady from Kerry were not that flattering , were they!? Close ups in the grand salon and chapel Mmm????

Reactions: 16
I thought Teresa and Ashtray’s yard looked grim at Escape to the Nightmare. Well, Oiley and Cameltoe have them beat - an even more grim looking yard.

Reactions: 2
Spot on! I have not seen duck anywhere on the plates. Whatever that meat was, it came prepacked from the supermarket Intermarche, judging from the packages left on the floor in the back kitchen.
Were you able to take pictures of the packages left on the floor?

Reactions: 15
Looking at the 1000 plus comments on the breakup video I did see a plethora of comments by someone who is a super fan of Lielande. Heathcliff’s infamous fish woman.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
And so it seems that patron and guests are able to just wander about into the building site death trap of a chateau? It’s not safe! Hard hats for the chapel but what about the grand salon?
The films posted by the lady from Kerry were not that flattering , were they!? Close ups in the grand salon and chapel Mmm????
Apparently if you give the Chatelaine Ardwhore enough crap ( AKA gifts) from Ireland she’ll give you free run of the place, even in the condemned rooms like the grand salon.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Look who is hanging with members of French Heritage Society,
👇 Stuart Folkes, (@french.asf IG stories, below). Too bad she didn't understand what was being said.

Funny, Stephanie Jarvis was so pleased to be interviewed by FHS, April 26, 2021.
No mention (from Stephanie) about the society since. 🦗
She can't fool everyone.
View attachment 1569398

Did Stuart come to her senses and find a better cause to donate to???
View attachment 1569319
View attachment 1569368
View attachment 1569338
Comparing the two portraits of these women is glaring. Fanny looks like a an over the hill, wannabe pseudo socialite from days gone by, while Stuart is all class! Nice scarf. FFS, Fanny is so out to lunch sometimes! Yeah, she's a smart con alright to those that wear 'kick me' on their derriere.

Reactions: 15
Mr. and Mrs. Mansplain have set up another room yet again in Bore-doh that is most likely already torn apart and dusty and dirty in the Mansion Reno that never ends. It goes on and on my friends. Just to get views. Just like they did with other bedroom and dining room.

Nothing is completely done. They have no money. List the darn thing already!
Have you noticed that Edd and Anna have gone from calling it their PASSION PROJECT to the ABANDONED MANSION? Now whatever could the reason for that be? 👀

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm not sure what's happening with that fire, but if it's close to his inn, he has either evacuated or doing everything he can to protect his property. Here in Oregon we have having fierce high winds for days, extremely dangerous conditions for wildfires with temps in the mid-90s. Portland skies are filled with smoke, no sun. I'm safe, but concerned about my fellow Oregonians!
Talked to my son in Portland today. He and my daughter-out-law have installed HEPA filters and are staying indoors with their dogs but their favorite state park is burning.😥

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.