The Chateau Diaries #179 The Patreons came 2x2 and were herded to the pens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i have to agree with your observations on the return of Marie. That sad little woman is …. Actually I have no words to describe how very deluded and sadly pathetic she is. Have been watching her for years now. Still no success in her life & jumping at fannys beck and call. Very sad

100% correct Maple Fairy
I never realized how very smart Fanny is

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
You forgot
IP 123456000. Ink Wells and their History
IP 1234560001. Laundry Instructions and how to follow incase of mishaps
IP 1234560002. Paper sizes through the centuries
IP 1234560003. Table sizes and measuring techniques imperial and metric
IP 1234560004. How to apologise to the King
Curious how facts, long-established, reliably and transparently confirmed, can be so odious.

Screen Shot 2022-09-10 at 11.41.04 AM.png

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Did I meet up with @Isabelle6541 and/or her group during patron days? No. Do I even know who @Isabelle6541 is? No. Have I noticed anything connected to the plans she described here, the difficult questions she and her group were to ask the charlataine? No. Does that mean it didn't happen? No. What it does mean is that if it did happen, it did not create the huge riot we anticipated and somehow they managed to contain the damage to a private corner. They are pros when it comes to closing ranks.
Again, I get it. We hoped for more. I still do. Sometimes there is a bit of a delay in things to progress to full bloom though.
Going down a rabbit hole here but do these two posts sound very similar?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Going down a rabbit hole here but do these two posts sound very similar?
Sure, they are exactly the same. But she said in her post here - it's the first line of her post! - that she posted this there.
I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to say!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Sure, they are exactly the same. But she said in her post here - it's the first line of her post! - that she posted this there.
I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to say!
Because that gives a name & looking at that name gives a person & that person does not appear to have been in France - ...as I said going down a rabbit hole here.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
From his FB 16 mins ago:
View attachment 1568830
I'm pretty sure if anything happened to the Inn, he'd let anyone who listens know about it.
I'm not sure what's happening with that fire, but if it's close to his inn, he has either evacuated or doing everything he can to protect his property. Here in Oregon we have having fierce high winds for days, extremely dangerous conditions for wildfires with temps in the mid-90s. Portland skies are filled with smoke, no sun. I'm safe, but concerned about my fellow Oregonians!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I'm not sure what's happening with that fire, but if it's close to his inn, he has either evacuated or doing everything he can to protect his property. Here in Oregon we have having fierce high winds for days, extremely dangerous conditions for wildfires with temps in the mid-90s. Portland skies are filled with smoke, no sun. I'm safe, but concerned about my fellow Oregonians!
He's been interviewed for Channel 10. He's OK at the moment but will evacuate if necessary. Bless him..stay safe Jason!! He's on 2'40" in.

• Heart
If you click on that person's channel and watch the newest video, she calls a dog Isabelle, so must be the same person?
What is this persons channel called? And what is the name of this person? I am totally lost... 🆘

Reactions: 15
Despite what people might think of my missions these past days, I'm happy to report at least one of them was a big succes: I did leave the charlataine a not-to-be-misunderstood message on one of her overly expensive yet amateurish pasted wallpapers. I was going to take a picture and post it here, but that would just direct her to the scene of my crime, wouldn't it? Even if I will be forever the only one knowing the what and where, it was worth the anxiety I felt when I was doing it.

Did you smear Peacock tit over that dreadful rainforest cafe wallpaper?

• Haha
@Clara Burnett was Ye Olde Lalande Gift Shoppe open and available to the Patrons? Fanny hasn't shown any recent updates on it.
Not really open, no. As it was explained to me the "shop" they worked on in her flog is basically a photo studio where they take pictures of the items Snorts wants to sell. The "real" shop will be online.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Not really open, no. As it was explained to me the "shop" they worked on in her flog is basically a photo studio where they take pictures of the items Snorts wants to sell. The "real" shop will be online.

Seriously, how long does it take to photograph that detritus and put it up online? I just don't get why everything moves at a snails pace. Is someone micro-dosing everyone one on ambien over there? It's the only possible explanation.

@Clara Burnett we know you wanted to vocalise some thoughts alongside @Isabelle6541 (do they even exist?) but if you were to do you suspect it might have gone south very quickly? Wrong environment? Looking at the photos they're all seemingly are totally brainwashed queuing up for photos etc... and even turning up in the first instance. Truth be told I am VERY disheartened by the current outcome, I'm hoping things will u-turn, but the Patron days seemingly were a coup for her legitimacy. I have no idea what will stop her. What about this Phyllis age of consent drama you have simmering away?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Mr. and Mrs. Mansplain have set up another room yet again in Bore-doh that is most likely already torn apart and dusty and dirty in the Mansion Reno that never ends. It goes on and on my friends. Just to get views. Just like they did with other bedroom and dining room.

Nothing is completely done. They have no money. List the darn thing already!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.