The Chateau Diaries #179 The Patreons came 2x2 and were herded to the pens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You read it here first.
He was there to protect Charles from their photobombing him.
There is discussion he was wearing electronic jamming equipment to zap any recorders they might have been wearing. Semi plausible.
Ever since the Russian DJs got through to Harry on his private telephone pretending to be Greta Thornberg, if not before, Harry will certainly have been under 24/7 surveillance of every kind by MI6 and MI5 both, most likely.
If so JTB, whose uni degree is in intel, might have been acting as their agent.
And he may be acting as such in Charles' office, since the very damaging honors/citizenship for cash scandal allegedly orchestrated by former aide Michael Fawcett. Who alone has taken the fall for it.
Tom Bower talks about how much money Fawcett could earn selling a book; which is a highly intelligent, and well-connected, reporter's discreet way of saying not only the former servant, but the king himself, may merit surveillance.

View attachment 1568791
View attachment 1568792
You forgot
IP 123456000. Ink Wells and their History
IP 1234560001. Laundry Instructions and how to follow incase of mishaps
IP 1234560002. Paper sizes through the centuries
IP 1234560003. Table sizes and measuring techniques imperial and metric
IP 1234560004. How to apologise to the King

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Stephen Cole and Sara Phillips have just wrapped their first "creative-awakening-retreat" (the first one, spring 2022, was canceled).
They are already advertising for 2023.
Cyanotype, is a fun project, for school aged children. I have done this with my children when they where young and now my granddaughter.
However, when you are charging these prices, I would expect something more artistic than this (and my own bathroom). 👇

View attachment 1568427View attachment 1568428
View attachment 1568438
But are Shrek and The Sewer ever going to renovate their chateau? Or will it remain an Arts and Crafts camp/daycare and vlog?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone have an update on Jason Dubey. I just saw that the fire in Northern Cali remains I contained.
From his FB 16 mins ago:
1662826075430.png

I'm pretty sure if anything happened to the Inn, he'd let anyone who listens know about it.

Reactions: 18
Major Jonathan Thompson is a British Army Officer of the Royal Regiment of Scotland and was an Equerry in Waiting to King Charles and the Queen Consort as Prince of Wales. I assume that he retains that position with the new King but he could become remain in his current position as one of the Equerries to the new Prince of Wales.
"Equerry in waiting” refers to the equerry currently in attendance. The equerries worked on a rotation basis. They were in constant attendance for three months of the year and then had nine months off before another period of service.
Also known as the King’s Fluffer?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
@Clara Burnett what was the food served up? It looked pretty rank!
As usual (a habit I taught myself since the first time I laid eyes on her kitchen antics) I did not touch much of the food served. I can agree with a lot of what is already said here: she could and should have catered out the food and it would have made a huge difference. These patrons however were easy to impress I guess, they seemed enchanted to be served by the main characters from her flog and did not expect much in return.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Can anybody explain to me why Jarvis would ferry the incredibly damaged Marie in and rush her out, just to do flowers she could have hired Pavlina or a local French worker to do? Why dose the addict with another shot of heroin? Telling her on camera how much she's been missed and how the place isn't the same without her? What is that? Is it that sort of Roman emporer thing of thumbs up or thumbs down, cat's paw meddling with peoples' lives? It's as cruel and damaging as the anorexic Camilla Strong torturing O and her children with pastry.
Ego???

FRK is dumb and comes to her every beck and call. It’s all very sad to watch.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
But are Shrek and The Sewer ever going to renovate their chateau? Or will it remain an Arts and Crafts camp/daycare and vlog?
Probably not for awhile but I would sure tackle that kitchen. It is worse than Fanny’s at least she has a decent range. Theirs looks like Barbies play house but remember they are economically minded aka cheap!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is Fanny the stingepot we're talking about.. :LOL: Duck?? - I think that's for the next tier lot ..:LOL:
Looks to me like this 👇 basically cheese & potato pie. Cheap & cheerful & can use up all those scraps of cheese at the back of the fridge I guess.
Spot on! I have not seen duck anywhere on the plates. Whatever that meat was, it came prepacked from the supermarket Intermarche, judging from the packages left on the floor in the back kitchen.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
i have to agree with your observations on the return of Marie. That sad little woman is …. Actually I have no words to describe how very deluded and sadly pathetic she is. Have been watching her for years now. Still no success in her life & jumping at fannys beck and call. Very sad

100% correct Maple Fairy
The Homeless Flower Girl cannot even create a successful vlog/YouTube channel. I watched one vlog entry and fell asleep. She has the personality and charisma of a dead weed. Maybe the Chatelaine can get her a job at Ardwhore in SA!

The hideous bathroom is in fact the toilet in the corner of the winter salon. Not the bathroom in the Marquis appartement. Where you found the video of the flowing river it's the next frame along. IG post by Kittencat1979 (or something like that) and then posted here on tattle by @KittenKat_theNewRat who, by the way seems to have disappeared! Here's some screenshots for you
DaveyWavey apparently helped put a bathroom in there so the Chatelaine Ardwhore will be closer to a toilet - no more sh*t stains on her dresses!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know... those inkwells and pens... that grimace that said move these f*cking things out of the way 🤣
Do you think if I imperiously waved my hand in a get-this-tit-out-of-here way, and twitched my nose three times, JTB would appear in his medals to, ahem, Clear My Table?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It is the tiny bathroom off the winter salon. My guess, the water in the toilet freezes during the cold winter months.

👆 MY post, Jan. 13, 2022, Stephanie Jarvis admits to it, when answering a question about the china being stored in the attic.

Tallulah P
2 days ago
Question: do you worry about the china cracking and checking in the cold?

The Chateau Diaries
16 hours ago
No, I’ve never worried about it. I’ve never seen it crack from cold (except if in contact with water such as a toilet if the water in it freezes)
no, we dont have mold in unheated rooms, no, our china don't crack of the cold... with this kind of luck i bet her farts smell of violets.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I seem to recall that too. I cant be bothered to backtrack to find that photo or vlog but this half bathroom was pretty shoddy/poorly, dark & dingy.
On the toilet cistern was a hand sanitiser pump bottle.. @Clara Burnett can you verify this or am I making things up?

That toilet room (off the winter salon) looks like it's had that SJ touchup with daddy-darko's signature-like wallpaper & a new sink.
There has always been a loo behind the winter salon, but it had problems leaking. There were connections to place a sink, but not a working unit. This is indeed the "secret" project filmed for CH4.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
As usual (a habit I taught myself since the first time I laid eyes on her kitchen antics) I did not touch much of the food served. I can agree with a lot of what is already said here: she could and should have catered out the food and it would have made a huge difference. These patrons however were easy to impress I guess, they seemed enchanted to be served by the main characters from her flog and did not expect much in return.
Reminds me of the Disney character dinners you pay to have dinner with Goofy and Minnie

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wish I could adopt one of those corgis. I would even use my best QEII voice when summoning them. I'm strangely worried about their well-being. After all, they're grieving too. Maybe they have their own caregivers, handlers, vets, etc so they'll be ok.
Did William Tallon walk the Queen Mother's corgis in her funeral parade, or just at her 100th birthday parade?
Hopefully someone will walk the Queen's dogs behind her coffin.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Did I meet up with @Isabelle6541 and/or her group during patron days? No. Do I even know who @Isabelle6541 is? No. Have I noticed anything connected to the plans she described here, the difficult questions she and her group were to ask the charlataine? No. Does that mean it didn't happen? No. What it does mean is that if it did happen, it did not create the huge riot we anticipated and somehow they managed to contain the damage to a private corner. They are pros when it comes to closing ranks.
Again, I get it. We hoped for more. I still do. Sometimes there is a bit of a delay in things to progress to full bloom though.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
There has always been a loo behind the winter salon, but it had problems leaking. There were connections to place a sink, but not a working unit. This is indeed the "secret" project filmed for CH4.
Channel 4 is getting desperate! I’d rather watch Shrek’s Sewer make a pillow!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did I meet up with @Isabelle6541 and/or her group during patron days? No. Do I even know who @Isabelle6541 is? No. Have I noticed anything connected to the plans she described here, the difficult questions she and her group were to ask the charlataine? No. Does that mean it didn't happen? No. What it does mean is that if it did happen, it did not create the huge riot we anticipated and somehow they managed to contain the damage to a private corner. They are pros when it comes to closing ranks.
Again, I get it. We hoped for more. I still do. Sometimes there is a bit of a delay in things to progress to full bloom though.
Thanks but I’m definitely now of the opinion that @Isabelle6541 is as real as Fanny is honest.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.