The Chateau Diaries #179 The Patreons came 2x2 and were herded to the pens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Curiouser & curiouser - can we do a post mortem on the investigative journalism that was going to come crashing down on the Patreon Days, led by Isabel 645 (or whatever). Clara was going to give some explosive news about Snorts & a showdown was guaranteed.
Now the feisty element has gone AWOL bc supposedly the guest group was too placid & there was no traction ??
C'mon tattlers are too smart to buy all that - the event has fizzled out, the groupies are content & we are horrified at the level of hospitality offered in the light of all previous shenanigans where preps went on for days, costumes, drink, tables etc. The only 'news' is that Potty has taken control of the shoppe & turned it into an online concept store where it will die a death together with the unseen Table-setting Channel.
The only 'real' and deadly funny element in all this was the call to arms by @JP in SC 👋👋
Was it all an elaborate ploy to out Clara and wind us all up? And Snorts driving 1000kms and 8 hours just to get wine is very fishy - is there no DHL or similar in France which would work out cheaper and just as quick? Curiouser & curiouser that big Non Event

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Comments from the last CD flog...

Anna D
20 hours ago (edited)
Horrible venue - an old store room with old stuff jammed up against the walls? And that view? What view? A bit of gravel and a few shrubs? If they are funding your renovations, shouldn't they be entertained inside the Chateau? This attitude is not very impressive. Even the music people get entertained under the pergola. Hmmm. Marie looks better with that extra weight on.

Melissa Thibodeau
1 day ago
I love the chapel but I wish you would restore the lake first. Oh how I cannot WAIT to see that lake again. The nature sounds, the landscaping, everything, Ahhhh

caroline gooder
18 hours ago (edited)
Stephanie said a final survey of endangered animals is being done for France and the EU. After that the natural pond and lake can be worked on. The water will have to be channeled out of and back into the river in a more natural manner now. Nick has been removing trees from the lake bed and found the original channel in one of the vlogs. So the work continues.

Stephanie Jarvis has a patron flog about this already, 👇 @11:28.
She stated, June 16, 2022, that getting the lake back will not be a problem.
No mention of a fifth/final survey.

Reactions: 21
I am the same. I thought right from the get go that it was a ruse and said so in the last thread. Too many unanswered questions as to logistics and especially the travelling with lawyers. I'm of course, very happy to be proven wrong and will apologise if this so, but until that time, I'm in the highly skeptical camp and will remain so.

In regards to Fanny being honest, I don't believe for a moment that she's ever had more than a passing but wilful concept of honesty. It's my opinion that in her twisted mind, once she says a thing, it immediately become the truth, simply because she says so. Seeing is not, apparentl, believing....

'It's green. No, it's blue. No, I'm sure it's green. No, it's blue. Blue you say Stephanie? Oh yes, definitely blue. Not green. Oh, now you mention it, it is more blue than green.' And so, it's blue and always was in her mind and the other person was being obstructive and fractious in even questioning her god like pronouncements.
I questioned @Isabelle6541 quite a few threads back and got pounced on. It seemed so foundation-less and I hope I am wrong, but it did appear very amateurish thus my "famous five" comment which would be in line with Fanny'scharacter. So we enjoy the banter or we plan something solid, or we just wait and watch for to to die a natural death, which ultimately it will. I do still muse on whether we are as sad as the cult followers, sure I enjoy the chat but we are just as obsessed by her- but not making any real difference?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Hi all, life’s been too hectic but I’m desperately trying to catch up on here and join you all when I can. Sorry I haven’t Interacted with likes etc. I’ve poured myself a dark Rum and settled down to devour the salacious Patron day goss but I can’t seem to find any? Boohoo.

I’m confused over;
* who has a dog called Isabelle?
* why, when Fanny has a bad back, she stands singing in high heels?
* why all of the prep was so last minute and frankly half hearted and tit?
* where are all of the guests? It looks a measly amount of attendees.
* why Snorts drove for 17 hours straight just to get wine? Fools!! Surely they don’t need that much wine, unless it’s for something else too?
* why just before Patron day another man tells them the chapel could fall down at any moment but it’s safe for people to stand at the door and peer into just not to go inside. Too convenient, she’s hiding something.
* if she really bought hard hats … I bet you she didn’t.

As usual lies, lies, lies. Her full cast was there on hand to help and support her, or rather to make up the numbers and make it look like it was a popular event. That event just doesn’t sit right with me. I’m suspicious and am starting to smell a rat. Is there another reason why her main players and family are really all there? Also why the chapel is off limits 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
I questioned @Isabelle6541 quite a few threads back and got pounced on. It seemed so foundation-less and I hope I am wrong, but it did appear very amateurish thus my "famous five" comment which would be in line with Fanny'scharacter. So we enjoy the banter or we plan something solid, or we just wait and watch for to to die a natural death, which ultimately it will. I do still muse on whether we are as sad as the cult followers, sure I enjoy the chat but we are just as obsessed by her- but not making any real difference?
's
Ditto. I think I said I couldn't understand why it was a good idea to reveal plans on here & was told it was to be 'fair' to Fanny.
Which is why I was going down the rabbit hole to find out who this person might be...I will profusely apologise if some fantastic new intel with photos comes out..but as each day goes by I fear we may have been conned? 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Yes, that was terrible. The Italians called him "Il Tampaccino". Due to his unpopularity, they've greatly speeded up the accession process so there will be no time for a revolution between the Queen's death and Charles' Camilla's coronation.
View attachment 1566682

It's interesting how a big death like the Queen's or Diana's creates a job opening for republicans. The best, if too political, writing about Diana's funeral and the massive crowds her death brought out was Tom Nairn's. He said all those people were there to augur the end of the monarchy.

View attachment 1566695
Sorry to have to correct you here but the sixteen month wait between King George’s death and his daughter Elizabeth’s coronation was because the country was still deep in recesssion/depression/debt after WWII and it didn’t seem fitting to hurry along an extravagant and expensive coronation of a new monarch. No other reason than the country was in deep debt due to the war … and food rationing (plus every other commodity) was still ongoing. (FYI the end of food rationing was 1954 - 9 YEARS after the war)!

Not everyone believes Princess Diana was a saint. She was a multiple-adulteress!

Reactions: 15
Ah. So he is as stupid and out of touch as I have always thought.
I'm not sure I'd conclude that from this. What I would conclude from this piece is that it is extremely likely the "officials" in this case aren't from the local police station. And that it didn't take somebody dropping a dime on him to get them to act.
Nobody says "no" to him, and by many accounts, people have been telling him how smart he is all his life. Diana did not fall in line; others who challenge or disagree with him are also angrily ghosted.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Kudos to the Patron who inadvertently outed SJ's surprise Channel 4 project.
I'm betting people are a bit frazzled at La La Land (not as much as the Child boyfriend outing, but still...pretty upsetting.)
Maybe this will be enough for Channel 4 to drop her for good?
View attachment 1569495

What the duck is up with Stephanie and this weird fetish for fairground wallpaper? First it was the Entrance Hall, the downstairs loo, the Marquis's sitting room and now this loo. It's dreadful yet again. Christie's Tastemaker my arse. I think it's safe to say she certainly bought that moniker. Seriously, Stephanie, please hire an interior decorator - Oliver and Camilla are using their sister, I'm sure they could get you "a discount" for their old chum.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Have you noticed that Edd and Anna have gone from calling it their PASSION PROJECT to the ABANDONED MANSION? Now whatever could the reason for that be? 👀
Their vlog 2 weeks ago got 1.5mil views probably based on the title, the one prior with "Abandoned" got 247k.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Kudos to the Patron who inadvertently outed SJ's surprise Channel 4 project.
I'm betting people are a bit frazzled at La La Land (not as much as the Child boyfriend outing, but still...pretty upsetting.)
Maybe this will be enough for Channel 4 to drop her for good?
View attachment 1569495
I can't believe SJ went 15 years without a working sink in the Daddy Loo. Just a bottle of hand sanitizer. :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
's
Ditto. I think I said I couldn't understand why it was a good idea to reveal plans on here & was told it was to be 'fair' to Fanny.
Which is why I was going down the rabbit hole to find out who this person might be...I will profusely apologise if some fantastic new intel with photos comes out..but as each day goes by I fear we may have been conned? 🤔
At the time I had offered a full media list of contacts and help to get info to media and was told it was way beyond media and that some Dutch paper was doing an expose and basically they were way beyond what I could offer so I backed off. It all got very spikey. My experience in life is if it looks too good to be true be cautious also if someone has something to say they are happy to get that out there. As I say I could be wrong and hope I am. I for one am going to try and just put an interesting Press Release out to relevant outlets myself no smoke and mirrors just gong to get it together and do it. I like the chat on here but really think action is the order of the day.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Sadly I am not holding my breath ....... I think thats it.
So Fanny gets away with it and the $$$ still rolls in.
Sometimes life is not fair.:(

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Stephanie Jarvis has a patron flog about this already, 👇 @11:28.

In case anyone cares, Stephanie and Phyllis were staying at the Royal Suite Pisani Grand Canal View at the Palazzetto Pisani, very lovely intimate place to stay - sickened once more to see the gruesome twosome and I have unfortunately crossed paths once more, thankfully not bedsheets in this instance. Any super sleuths may want to check a booking website for the prices. June is predictably expensive.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
On another note imagine losing a loved one and having to go and glad hand the crowd all armed with flowers and cameras I know people mean well, but crikey this family is grieving the world is weird

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
@KiKiGee Stephanie Jarvis has a patron flog about this already, 👇 @11:28.

No problem, you writing about it here will jog Fanny’s befuddled memory so she will bring it up again soon in an episode of CD. She’s still got a lot more mileage to go with the cost of the collapsing chapel but that pond will be revisited soon.

Reactions: 19
Sorry to have to correct you here but the sixteen month wait between King George’s death and his daughter Elizabeth’s coronation was because the country was still deep in recesssion/depression/debt after WWII and it didn’t seem fitting to hurry along an extravagant and expensive coronation of a new monarch. No other reason than the country was in deep debt due to the war … and food rationing (plus every other commodity) was still ongoing. (FYI the end of food rationing was 1954 - 9 YEARS after the war)!

Not everyone believes Princess Diana was a saint. She was a multiple-adulteress!
I plead not guilty, your honor. I have no opinion and didn't express one about why there was a 16-month wait between the death of George VI and the coronation of the Queen. Ditto Diana being a saint. I am happy to be corrected, but I'd politely ask for what? And note I am always careful to include a link to corroborate, even though people neither click them nor reciprocate.
I cited a reliable source saying the interval between the Queen's death and Charles' coronation has for decades been the focus of his staff, especially when public opinion of his performance tanks, which is often. And that his staff has reportedly been fearful that any interval would give rise to republicanism.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
The wallpaper is the newly redecorated downstairs daddy loo is predictably garish and overwhelming for a small area. Fanny is determined to interject her lack of decorating savvy into every crevice of the Dump. Why, as a 50% discount Shittelaine, is she allowed free reign over claiming 90% of the Dump as her own for decorating with her vulgar clashing mish mash of poor taste, without input from the other 40% Dump owner?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.