The Chateau Diaries #61 Loud, in your face and gaudy, it rather sums up the chatelaine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Espe :m:m:m:m:m:m
Espe said:
Loud, in your face and gaudy, it rather sums up the chatelaine!
Reactions:You, Marquis de Potpourri, Maple fairy and 23 others ++++++

@KyBourbon

Yesterday at 1:31 AM
Oh dear…hold my hat. First, no babbling here. Second, MPK isn’t French…and he took a 2 month “leave” from working on the chateau, gardeners cottage, and vlogs to pursue hedonistic pleasure. He never let his paying patrons or subscribers know what was going on…he just disappeared. Re-appears with a couple of vlogs about Madrid…then decides to confess his money issues and love woes to everyone under the sun while unabashedly asking for a handout. Tattlers weren’t disappointed…we’re disgusted with the actions of this man-boy who has talent and all the background to be a success, but can’t seem to make good decisions to save his life or get his act together. And taking people’s money in the process for god knows what. And it IS fraudulent to take money for an intended purpose but use it for something else. Like a two month extended stay in Madrid….and then another trip to party in Spain after claiming poverty.

Ok…off my soap box!

Last edited: Yesterday at 1:44 AM
Reactions:You, OldGeek, JumpingJacks and 53 others

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Wow - that thread went through at Mach 25. Thanks again Mojo - it's almost a full time job now!
Great title, @Espe
Will Tatty make her debut while Heathcliffe is busy with his chores?

• Haha
  • Heart
C🎁@TShitoo - could SJ be sending out a not so veiled message🎯 while checking out the faded toile? :
...and they go on to have a baby ...🦔

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Congratulations to @Espe on the title thread! And thank you to all the Tattlers that liked my post in Thread #60! Also, thank you to the VIP’s who I aspire to be! I enjoy all the humor! And, a special thank you to Teabeg for leading me to Tattle in the first place! 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
I wonder of the wedding is for Ruth and Michael Potts? Good for them if that's the case.

Reactions: 16
1630958195534.png

Caption: "Drink faster Philip. It may be orange gin and strawberry vodka but this is first class and it is all for free."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Congratulations to @Espe on the title thread! And thank you to all the Tattlers that liked my post in Thread #60! Also, thank you to the VIP’s who I aspire to be! I enjoy all the humor! And, a special thank you to Teabeg for leading me to Tattle in the first place! 😆
Out of curiosity how does the scale run for promotions from New Member- Member- Active Member- Chatty Member- Full fledged God/Goddess of Tattle? Anyone know?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Out of curiosity how does the scale run for promotions from New Member- Member- Active Member- Chatty Member- Full fledged God/Goddess of Tattle? Anyone know?
I know that an Active Member has at least 100 posts, and a VIP has 1000+ posts, but maybe someone else could fill in the rest?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
That's amazing ! What's happening to these vloggers ? A hurricane over their channels ?

Didn't watch the new Cadeaux at the Chateau but read some comments which are usually very positive about the charity channel etc.

But today... so many negative comments ! You should have a look. Of course one of the Guardian of Lalande mentionned this "stupid gossips website".

I think we are the witnesses of a real rebellion.... maybe even a Revolution ! 😂

The following comments are only some of the recent comments on her Cadeaux at the Chateau. Amaaaazing !

Nicole
2 hours ago
More hedgehogs for Philip? Do people think he is a child?😳

Hide 8 replies

Za
53 minutes agoHe seems to enjoy them every time.

Abby R
50 minutes agoMaybe they could donate the hedgehogs to a children’s charity or hospital or donate them to a shop that will sell them and use the $ for charity. 😘

shrubs1y2
49 minutes ago
@Zachary Andrew i think he's a very polite man and wouldnt dream of being rude. However, i have a lot of sympathy with the other comments about the point of all this. Obviously a lot of money is raised for charity but actually, Stephanie et al could identify a charity each month and people could donate to that. Or even send it to her to donate... but this is all a bit samey now.
Show less

Za
37 minutes ago @shrubs1y2 I mean people can just donate to charities that they want to though, others enjoy sending little gifts to these guys. Everyone is different.

Linda D
22 minutes ago
He is very gracious about it

seethevolcane
7 minutes agoYesyes, time to stop squealing over every dumb send.

Jeannine F
2 minutes ago @shrubs1y2 Stephany gives to charities each month.

Paula W
2 minutes ago
Shallow people value others depending on their appearances and then question why they lack genuine people in their lives.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
That's amazing ! What's happening to these vloggers ? A hurricane over their channels ?

Didn't watch the new Cadeaux at the Chateau mais read some comments which are usually very positive about the charity channel etc.

But today... so many negative comments ! You should have a look. Of course one of the Guardian of Lalande mentionned this "stupid gossips website".

I think we are the witnesses of a real rebellion.... maybe even a Revolution ! 😂
A new “French Revolution”…Paaaaarfect! The ultimate re-enactment…what should we wear? 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
OKAY!!! Let the fun begin!!!!

Ann B
9 minutes ago
When is Phillip leaving?

Cynthia Lambert
Cynthia Lambert
8 minutes ago
We are all pleased as punch that he will be staying on at LaLande permanently. What a great addition he is.

Ann B
6 minutes ago
@Cynthia Lambert well there goes my patronage

Ann B
5 minutes ago
@Cynthia Lambert well there goes my patronage

Zachary Andrew
2 minutes ago
@Cynthia Lambert So exciting. Love seeing someone around my age in the videos.

Christophe Meathrel
52 minutes ago
I know this is part of the You Tube gravy train, but honestly, for me it is getting very boring and meaningless. It should not be dependant tasteless trinkets and stereotypical presents. So sad.

Julia Gaspard
52 minutes ago
me too, so redundant. and the amount people spend on postage and the gift would be so much better sent directly to a legit charity.

TiffiT.
48 minutes ago
Just watch the Chateau Diaries and not the Cadeaux series

Rachel Wyatt
46 minutes ago
You don't have to watch

Nicole Douget
41 minutes ago
I did not realize this was required viewing. Good lortttttt people just carry on.

c4exclusive
39 minutes ago
Hope you are not forced to watch. Christophe and Julia, take care!!!!

Anne Theleafhouse
20 minutes ago
The paparazzi jewelry...ugh, normally I really enjoy seeing the gifts but then the MLM crap shows up and I'm put off. I feel a bit guilty about it, mind you because it is a gift, but the super cheap jewelry carries so much baggage with it.

Jeannine F
8 minutes ago
So don’t bother watching! Some people love to give, and they choose to whom they give. No judgement. Peace

Cynthia Lambert
8 minutes ago
Uh oh. Shall we call the police? Is someone holding a gun to your head and forcing you to watch (and complain)?

seethevolcane
7 minutes ago
Yes, leave the negative comments here. It'll topple the stupid gossip channel!

Paula Wynne
5 minutes ago
Great minds discuss ideas; Verse minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people.

Jeannine F
4 minutes ago
@Anne Theleafhouse and sometimes the “tacky jewelry” is the best gift! Especially for dress up. Sometimes it is best to keep our negative comments to ourselves. My mom always said, if you have nothing good to say then say nothing.

Julia Gaspard
51 minutes ago
same gifts over and over again! Guess I don't need to watch. I wish people would send their money directly toward a charity and not continue to send to someone who has no need of these items.

Rachel Wyatt
48 minutes ago
Maybe you should take your own advice and send money to a charity and stop watching this channel instead of making negative remarks

Zachary Andrew
45 minutes ago
@Rachel Wyatt Literally tho. Nobody is stopping anyone from donating to charity by sending someone a gift lmao

Anne Theleafhouse
17 minutes ago
Or become a patron! I know I don't have to watch but I don't want to miss anything. Watching this is for my inner child. I like when people send treasures they've had for a while that may not be found where Stephanie lives. I do feel somewhat invested. (Thanks for the short therapy sess).

Cynthia Lambert
8 minutes ago
Killjoy. No, you really don't need to watch (and complain/spoil other people's pleasure.)

seethevolcane
8 minutes ago
Destroy the gossip channel. Put your honest thoughts here !

N A
11 minutes ago
Philip. Is that what 25 years old do these days? Play with puffy toys?

Zachary Andrew
18 minutes ago
And what about the older folks with houses filled with dolls?

Cynthia Lambert

12 minutes ago
He didn't ask for them or buy them. He was properly raised and accepts thoughtful gifts with grace and gratitude. These meant a lot to the sender. What have you done for others lately, besides carp?

JA B

10 minutes ago
well... he also plays with the chatelaine ..

Zachary Andrew

4 minutes ago
@N A As a home health aid in the US, very many.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
First meal in NY. All that talk of clotted cream, jam, scones and Nicolas Fairbanks on here made the fiancée crave for afternoon tea.
It is always lovely to see mommies training their daughters to be little ladies.

63A18232-9983-48CB-A476-918856D09125.jpeg
8FD0D81B-354C-4ED6-B5CC-28161529859F.jpeg

Watched a part of that boring GAG vlog on the car! I wonder how SJ and DJ raised that creepy Scotsman and madwoman? However they raised those two, it surely arrested their development.

cd55.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
And these ones !

14 minutes ago

Philip. Is that what 25 years old do these days? Play with puffy toys?

Hide 4 replies

Za
25 minutes ago
And what about the older folks with houses filled with dolls?

N A
21 minutes ago
@Zachary Andrew i don’t know which old folks houses you have visited!

Cynthia Lambert
Cynthia Lambert
19 minutes ago
He didn't ask for them or buy them. He was properly raised and accepts thoughtful gifts with grace and gratitude. These meant a lot to the sender. What have you done for others lately, besides carp?

JA B
17 minutes ago
well... he also plays with the chatelaine ..

Za
11 minutes ago
@N A As a home health aid in the US, very many.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.