The Chateau Diaries #179 The Patreons came 2x2 and were herded to the pens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't seen the photo of the "hideous bathroom" in the Marquis apartment. The link only took me to flowing river a scene. Is there a screen shot please?
If you scroll to watch all the videos you will see the video of the wc. It took me awhile to find it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Well, we have many Indian friends and they told us nobody is very happy for the one day State Mourning on September 11th throughout India, announced by the Government, given what they had to endure throught the Raj time. Actually, why should they?
Friends in India have told me the same but that most will ignore it. September the 11th will be just another day, as usual, as there is no way for the government or authorities to enforce 'State Mourning' apart from the lowering of flags, which in most cases has already been done - not in mourning, but out of respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I haven't seen the photo of the "hideous bathroom" in the Marquis apartment. The link only took me to flowing river a scene. Is there a screen shot please?
The hideous bathroom is in fact the toilet in the corner of the winter salon. Not the bathroom in the Marquis appartement. Where you found the video of the flowing river it's the next frame along. IG post by Kittencat1979 (or something like that) and then posted here on tattle by @KittenKat_theNewRat who, by the way seems to have disappeared! Here's some screenshots for you

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Can anybody explain to me why Jarvis would ferry the incredibly damaged Marie in and rush her out, just to do flowers she could have hired Pavlina or a local French worker to do? Why dose the addict with another shot of heroin? Telling her on camera how much she's been missed and how the place isn't the same without her? What is that? Is it that sort of Roman emporer thing of thumbs up or thumbs down, cat's paw meddling with peoples' lives? It's as cruel and damaging as the anorexic Camilla Strong torturing O and her children with pastry.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Can anybody explain to me why Jarvis would ferry the incredibly damaged Marie in and rush her out, just to do flowers she could have hired Pavlina or a local French worker to do? Why dose the addict with another shot of heroin? Telling her on camera how much she's been missed and how the place isn't the same without her? What is that? Is it that sort of Roman emporer thing of thumbs up or thumbs down, cat's paw meddling with peoples' lives? It's as cruel and damaging as the anorexic Camilla Strong torturing O and her children with pastry.
Power play! Thrives on pulling other peoples strings knowing she can yank their chains as she pleases. She also needed her there to round out the players that her patrons love and have grown to expect to see.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
So patreon day huh?

SJ has 100's of napkins but she uses the paper one...
Very sad for her patreons to be seated in the jaguar garage on ugly school chairs.
The food... my southern gene's wonder where the main course is. What was THAT!

I truely hope her patreons enjoyed them self. Because I was shocked by the little effort SJ has put in to meet and greet the patreons who make her lavish lifestyle possible. It was a sad attempt.
No wonder she called it patreon open day instead of patreon's summer ball weekend!

Reactions: 22
Gordon Brown who sold off our Gold and turned a blind eye to the Rotherham Gangs. I put him lower than Blair, and he is a turd of the highest order.
He WAS blind in one eye ! (detached retina). :unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Here you go.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
No, I don't think that at all. I think that the King is under a great deal of stress and has a lot to deal with at this awful time and that he was either preoccupied andoverlooked replacing the lid or even thinking that the inkwell would be used by the other signatories following him.
First action as king will be to fire this person who put a much to small table there for those huge documents. Big fail to embarrass the King, the Queen consort and future king...

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17

Stephen Cole and Sara Phillips have just wrapped their first "creative-awakening-retreat" (the first one, spring 2022, was canceled).
They are already advertising for 2023.
Cyanotype, is a fun project, for school aged children. I have done this with my children when they where young and now my granddaughter.
However, when you are charging these prices, I would expect something more artistic than this (and my own bathroom). 👇

View attachment 1568427View attachment 1568428
View attachment 1568438
👇Please, allow me to correct my mistake...
I have done this with my children, when they where young and now my granddaughter.
Were not where, I really should proofread. 😱

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
It was all laid out back to front wasn't it. Inkwell in the front, seemed to annoy Charlie a bit. Orff with their heads!!
Yes they should have changed the positionining of the ink and pens beyond the registers for Charles and William and Camilla to sign and then move them back when turning the registers around for the witnessing signatories. If the pens had been filled prior to use then there was no need for the inkwells. Bit of a boo boo made there and quite clearly an irritation to Charles. Johnny coped well though...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
On the subject of that mystery piece of pastry served to the patrons. I have been wondering if it is a very flat version onion pie. They were saying that they had lots of onions. This certainly would be a cheap dish. If so it certainly pales to what I enjoyed in France which was absolutely delicious.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
So patreon day huh?

SJ has 100's of napkins but she uses the paper one...
Very sad for her patreons to be seated in the jaguar garage on ugly school chairs.
The food... my southern gene's wonder where the main course is. What was THAT!

I truely hope her patreons enjoyed them self. Because I was shocked by the little effort SJ has put in to meet and greet the patreons who make her lavish lifestyle possible. It was a sad attempt.
No wonder she called it patreon open day instead of patreon's summer ball weekend!
Yeah, the lack of gratitude for her good fortune gets worse the more you think about it.
I'm back to reading Dante's Inferno, the part where hosts who betray their guests -- abuse of privileged access, "fraudulent acts between people who share special bonds of trust and love" -- are zombified in the deepest pit of hell, far below Attila the Hun, and just one step above Satan. Satan is in the pit chewing the heads of pupils who betrayed their masters.

Screen Shot 2022-09-10 at 9.22.58 AM.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Whoever placed the inkstand on the desk messed up! No-one in their right mind would have placed it where it was likely to be knocked over by any one seated at that desk. The King moved it so that it could be used properly. I didn't think that the Prince of Wales was scowling, merely looking sombre as the occasion demanded and replaced the lid. Imagine the ink well spilling over the newly signed proclamation! Honestly, what do people expect from an occasion like this?
He grimaced when he indicated the pens be removed in order for him to have more room. William then requested them back as Charles had taken a pen and put it in his jacket. William replaced the lid on the inkwell... it wasn't thought out... maybe a bigger table may have helped but it's done now.

On the subject of that mystery piece of pastry served to the patrons. I have been wondering if it is a very flat version onion pie. They were saying that they had lots of onions. This certainly would be a cheap dish. If so it certainly pales to what I enjoyed in France which was absolutely delicious.
I thought maybe Potato Gratin... didn't cheeseman make something similar when he came to visit?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Yes they should have changed the positionining of the ink and pens beyond the registers for Charles and William and Camilla to sign and then move them back when turning the registers around for the witnessing signatories. If the pens had been filled prior to use then there was no need for the inkwells. Bit of a boo bob made there and quite clearly an irritation to Charles. Johnny coped well though...
Pretty sure Johnny the Bonnie could cope pretty well with everything ever thrown at him - from dealing with recalcitrant inkwells, to protecting his king, from runaway horses, to kids parties and the apocalypse. And do it all with aplomb because kilted men have been kicking arses for centuries.

ef4c068529991b0a93c941ba78fe2f9b--scottish-kilts-men-in-kilts.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Do you think the King was assuming someone would come along and replace the lid for him? It says a lot about the Prince of Wales that he had to take charge in this situation and clean up after his papa's mess. Camilla rested her wrist on the inkwell - is she counting on the Prince to prop her up too? There's so much happening in this scene. It will be discussed for decades. lol. Regarding the scowl, I have rarely seen the Prince make that particular face where he furrows his brow. Not sure it's somber, but I hope he's ok. It's a rough time for him, for sure.

My heart breaks for him. He loved his Grandmother so much. I've just never seen him furrow his brow like that.
I just thought Charles looked frustrated on a few occasions. When trying to follow his paperwork, not sure why he needed to as all he needed to do was wait for the Reader to stop and he then say "I approve" I thought he looked like he wanted her to speed up. I can't say I blame him, then having to wait for all the bowing and signatures of the witnesses to be done with. Those inkwells were an accident waiting to happen.

Jeeves said:
Whoever placed the inkstand on the desk messed up! No-one in their right mind would have placed it where it was likely to be knocked over by any one seated at that desk. The King moved it so that it could be used properly. I didn't think that the Prince of Wales was scowling, merely looking sombre as the occasion demanded and replaced the lid. Imagine the ink well spilling over the newly signed proclamation! Honestly, what do people expect from an occasion like this?

I guess I'm feeling a bit soft lately with the death of The Queen, the full moon and my husband's declining health, but how often have they had to play this scene out? I'm sure nerves are still rattled. I don't want whoever set up the table, etc. to be fired just for that. I'm sure whoever did it, has learned his/her lesson. My tender heart doesn't extend to the way Fanny treats people though, can't go that far. Challenging times for sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The more I see the roll he is playing with King Charles, the last few days, the more I am sure he was definitely strategically placed in the cathedral behind Harry and Meghan.
You read it here first.
At a minimum, he was there to protect Charles from their photobombing him.
There is discussion he was wearing electronic jamming equipment to zap any recorders they might have been wearing. Semi plausible.
Ever since the Russian DJs got through to Harry on his private telephone pretending to be Greta Thornberg, if not before, Harry will certainly have been under 24/7 surveillance of every kind by MI6 and MI5 both, most likely.
If so JTB, whose uni degree is in intel, might have been acting as their agent.
And he may be acting as such in Charles' office, since the very damaging honors/citizenship for cash scandal allegedly orchestrated by former aide Michael Fawcett. Who alone has taken the fall for it.
Tom Bower talks about how much money Fawcett could earn selling a book; which is a highly intelligent, and well-connected, reporter's discreet way of saying not only the former servant, but the king himself, may merit surveillance.

Screen Shot 2022-09-10 at 9.44.14 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-09-10 at 9.45.54 AM.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Does anyone have an update on Jason Dubey. I just saw that the fire in Northern Cali remains uncontained.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.