The Chateau Diaries #179 The Patreons came 2x2 and were herded to the pens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excuse me? I don't know why you would think any of this has been about me, but if you did you were very much wrong. It isn't and never was. Why on earth would I implore anything on them?
Sorry, this is none of my business. I apologise. I would never expect you to implore anything on anyone. Mea Culpa

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I have worked in media for years and trust me they would, it would get looked into and maybe lead to her being droppedthey don't like scandal or a sense of something that might blow up in their faces that is why the Pethercks were dropped. It is only an afternoon slot reality show which is why it is low budget. What would you do to stop the grift?
Not going into details about my background but I have knowledge of this industry & have (as a private individual - not relating to Tattle) to raise my own concerns - with no response. I guess if concerns are raised with Ch4 now they will no doubt speak to their legal team & see what repercussions there would be on them for a contributor's behaviour (which would take a lot of substantiation)..and I doubt there would be any liability on them.
The series has been produced. If there is a problem with just one chateaux that would cause a problem for them to edit them out halfway through & I doubt any concerns we have would make them think it was warranted unfortunately 😥

Reactions: 10
haha a piece of bread that covered half the plate, make them feel full with carb laden bread. What did you get if gluten intolerant???
Oh, was that bread. I took it to be a slice of cold frittata, omlette or spanish tortilla.

Reactions: 12
If the terrible editing and piss poor quality of the Channel4 production is any indication, they don't appear to be very selective in their content. So they probs wouldn't give a flying f**k about her morals. IMHO
Sorry I didn't know where to add this. I'm not going to revisit the current situation in the UK but I will say I am currently watching the Kings declaration which is held in the Throne room in St James's Palace. It is indeed a splendid room of burgundy and gold. White and gold panelling and doors. A gold chandelier . Enormous paintings hanging from its walls and a fireplace with 2 large bronze (I think) candelabras. I can imagine SJ taking screen shots and asking Amaury to replicate some of the features. That would make her even more of a Princess in her opinion only.

Reactions: 14
Here's the ground floor plan per @NotAChatelaine.
According to it and fading memory of video views, the winter salon is off the grand salon. It is on the ground floor. A bathroom connected to the
marquis apt is accessible from the winter salon.

View attachment 1567674
It looks like there is a tiny toilet without a hand basin in the corner of the winter salon. I do remember her saying this was never used so maybe the water supply has been cut. Then there is access through to the Marquis appt and the bathroom for that is in that pallier. So, are we saying that the hideous bathroom belongs to the Marquis appt? So, when that is rented I would hope the connecting door is locked.

Reactions: 9
Hi
I think the Pethericks were dropped because of Babygate when Michael went public and cried in front of the camera accusing Angel of stealing his design. At that time Dick S had a controlling interest of the programme Escape to the Chateau DIY as it was a spin off of also his programme Escape to the Chateau. So it was D and A who dropped the Pethericks not Channel 4 they were merely the conduit to air the programme and imo would accept what D and A gave them.
Yes that and him being a deserter they don't want any unnecessary gossip. Also noteworthy Dick and Angel dropped from Chateau DIY they were not producers they didn't have a say over that show. Also D and A asked for £80k an episode so costed themselves out of it and all these people's boots can be filled including Fanny if she becomes a liability.

I agree. I was counting on more explosive actions from the inner circle during patron days, but by now I feel most of them have gone weary or feel so complicit in the lies and the threat of going down with her. It has to be a news story indeed. Will put serious work in that going forward.
You are probably the only one who isn't reliant on her in some way. A lot of those close to her live there, or have started their own channels and keep needing to return to the beast to swell their audience. I offered before but happy to work with you to get the story out in the UK with your help and keeping you anonymous of course-the media is always the best route, if we can give them enough to make them really look into it and it is a real delight for the likes of The Daily Mail or The Express.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
@Shari Holloway- here are the ones (most are video clips that you can click on) that @KitKat_theNewRat posted from a Patron's IG page. Poor adorable girl- you could see by her reflection in the loo mirror she was chuffed to be there with her mate! I won't take that away from her.
The dead flowers in the vase in the toilet were particularly attractive... And edit to my previous post I see there is a hand basin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Shrek’s mother, I mean wife, made another pillow….absolutely gripping, fascinating content. What a chateau restoration!!!!!!!!!!!
B0985F62-5011-41CD-9221-D7E878AFB020.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Have we ever seen that bathroom before?? Plastered with a ginormous wallpaper version od Daddy's art?? I can't remember her ever mentioning it. Where did she get that wallpaper? Or was one of Daddy's attempt at going into home decor?
Maybe the “Daddy Loo” was a secret project for tv? Yes, I do hope we start calling it that.
You are correct @Jules100. 🎯
Thank you @KitKat_theNewRat, for the reveal of the secret project. 🤫

👆 @Lady Avonlea posted
July 13, 2022
Secret Project!

Hello everyone!
I want to let you all know that tonight's Patreon video will be out on Friday instead of today. We are filming an additional small project for Chateau DIY, which has turned out to be both far more exciting - and more time-consuming - than expected!
Throughout the night, we'll continue working on the project and I'll be filming a behind-the-scenes video of it for you, which I will release as soon as it launches on Channel 4 in the UK. Our wait won't be very long this time as the new series should be out in the early autumn. You will all see it before it's shown on The Chateau Diaries.
I can't describe how excited I am at the thought of sharing it with you all! Whilst the project is small, it's very emotional because it's linked to my father's art. As a little hint, it has something to do with the painting shown here...
See you on Friday in a special Patreon video about a wonderful piece of furniture that I've bought for the grand salon, and, until then
Lots of love from Lalande,
Stephanie x

👆 I posted
July 14, 2022

Since the Patrons have to wait, I will try to fill the void, with my guess.
Gerry has been informed, Daddy's artwork will be on every wall of the apartment.
Chateau DIY, filmed them wallpapering (again) and they worked all night, coloring the gaps.
Stephanie Jarvis will advertise it as an immersive experience for paying guests.

1657792864729.png

200w.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Sorry I didn't know where to add this. I'm not going to revisit the current situation in the UK but I will say I am currently watching the Kings declaration which is held in the Throne room in St James's Palace. It is indeed a splendid room of burgundy and gold. White and gold panelling and doors. A gold chandelier . Enormous paintings hanging from its walls and a fireplace with 2 large bronze (I think) candelabras. I can imagine SJ taking screen shots and asking Amaury to replicate some of the features. That would make her even more of a Princess in her opinion only.
The King is giving Johnny plenty of work to do 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I was wondering if it was Magret de Canard , if so a bit risky as a quite often people can be funny about eating duck.
This is Fanny the stingepot we're talking about.. :LOL: Duck?? - I think that's for the next tier lot ..:LOL:
Looks to me like this 👇 basically cheese & potato pie. Cheap & cheerful & can use up all those scraps of cheese at the back of the fridge I guess.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I noticed the message from one of the cult:
Maggie Alegre
I hope you all had a wonderful time! Sorry I missed the festivities because it all looked so fun and the whole family was there but I had to go to the Queen’s Jubilee! And after yesterday’s terrible events I’m glad I did even though I only caught the views of King Charles’s back side at Buckingham Palace and Meghan’s hat and the back of Prince Harry’s head at St Paul’s😆! A few hours of visiting with the lovely LaLande Family or very brief glances of the back of royalty? It was a very tough call 😂!

I don’t know what world she inhabits but the Jubilee was months ago. I’m not sure which I would prefer a view of Charles’ backside or lunch at Lie Lande. 😳
A view of Charles' backside or lunch at LieLande... c'est pareil!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
It looks like there is a tiny toilet without a hand basin in the corner of the winter salon. I do remember her saying this was never used so maybe the water supply has been cut. Then there is access through to the Marquis appt and the bathroom for that is in that pallier. So, are we saying that the hideous bathroom belongs to the Marquis appt? So, when that is rented I would hope the connecting door is locked.
It is the tiny bathroom off the winter salon. My guess, the water in the toilet freezes during the cold winter months.

👆 MY post, Jan. 13, 2022, Stephanie Jarvis admits to it, when answering a question about the china being stored in the attic.

Tallulah P
2 days ago
Question: do you worry about the china cracking and checking in the cold?

The Chateau Diaries
16 hours ago
No, I’ve never worried about it. I’ve never seen it crack from cold (except if in contact with water such as a toilet if the water in it freezes)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.