The Chateau Diaries #160 A Slugabed & an Ultracrepidarian Fudgel all day. More Is More.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
when i look at that chapel...that place clearly never had one...the Nadaillacs built one in the 1890s..to try to give the place more stature...to me that chapel is like lipstick on a pig...not suited at all there...so i guess that place always was a bit mismatched...a parfect place for Fanny to buy....it all makes sense...calling a farmhouse a chateau...add a chapel to it..and it still is nothing...just a farm..nothing wrong with a farm..but dont call it a chateau..i still see more farmhouses for sale in France that look more like a chateau than Fannies Emmaus dump..
The Chapel was supposedly built after a child drowned in the moat, as a place to remember the child etc.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh my, there is a party going on...I am wearing a hat! What is this in aid of? Anyway, poor Sara stop being mean. Her boobs are fine, her dress was fine too. The shoes perhaps should be reconsidered. I think Sara and husband Shrek seem like a couple of nice enough people, they ain't trying to model. Americans ought to put an H in front of their erbs. Sounds like an attempt to sound cockney! Well, the English language never travelled well...just look at NZ...pain in the nick. Has Mojo been assassinated or what? Is she a ghost now...at Lalande?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I am tempted to drown myself at this point but tit the lake is dry
Don't do it!
Imagining the temple to the life of @Just Grift Wood we'll be building on the new island in the lake, after the Uprising of the Patreons. Daphne karyatids with toes rooting into the earth and fingers branching into oak twigs.....
....or something perhaps a bit more Balt moderne in cast aluminum....

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hey, the hats have disappeared?!!

Oh and personally, I think my avatar is one of the best Jules has made............... :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Well well, she leaves it until 11pm (French time) to tell us non Patreons that she isn't posting - disrespectful.
And not that bloody painting again.......... I dread to think what is happening with that

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Oh my, there is a party going on...I am wearing a hat! What is this in aid of? Anyway, poor Sara stop being mean. Her boobs are fine, her dress was fine too. The shoes perhaps should be reconsidered. I think Sara and husband Shrek seem like a couple of nice enough people, they ain't trying to model. Americans ought to put an H in front of their erbs. Sounds like an attempt to sound cockney! Well, the English language never travelled well...just look at NZ...pain in the nick. Has Mojo been assassinated or what? Is she a ghost now...at Lalande?
Hey your hat is gone!!! 🎉🎉🎉
That did make me snicker about Sara and her lovely frock!
She and Shrek seem like a parrrfec match!!!
With his styling vest and rolled up sleeves. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Apologies if this has already been posted.
This is another middle finger to patrons who have to wait until it's broadcast in the autumn.
How do we know CH4 DIY is filming:
- It's the only time Scotman is invited to the shiteau
- Fanny get's her roots coloured and hair done
My guess is they've turned Daddy's art work into wallpaper (hope Fanny has her coloured pencils close by).

Secret Project!

Hello everyone!
I want to let you all know that tonight's Patreon video will be out on Friday instead of today. We are filming an additional small project for Chateau DIY, which has turned out to be both far more exciting - and more time-consuming - than expected!
Throughout the night, we'll continue working on the project and I'll be filming a behind-the-scenes video of it for you, which I will release as soon as it launches on Channel 4 in the UK. Our wait won't be very long this time as the new series should be out in the early autumn. You will all see it before it's shown on The Chateau Diaries.
I can't describe how excited I am at the thought of sharing it with you all! Whilst the project is small, it's very emotional because it's linked to my father's art. As a little hint, it has something to do with the painting shown here...
See you on Friday in a special Patreon video about a wonderful piece of furniture that I've bought for the grand salon, and, until then
Lots of love from Lalande,
Stephanie x
1657756586040.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Been waiting for my menfolk to come home and wondering if it's worth pushing through until breakfast... but no. I'm knackered. Bonne nuit

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.