The Chateau Diaries #179 The Patreons came 2x2 and were herded to the pens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not going into details about my background but I have knowledge of this industry & have (as a private individual - not relating to Tattle) to raise my own concerns - with no response. I guess if concerns are raised with Ch4 now they will no doubt speak to their legal team & see what repercussions there would be on them for a contributor's behaviour (which would take a lot of substantiation)..and I doubt there would be any liability on them.
The series has been produced. If there is a problem with just one chateaux that would cause a problem for them to edit them out halfway through & I doubt any concerns we have would make them think it was warranted unfortunately 😥
If enough people wrote I think they may drop her not worth the hassle and not being on DIY would hurt Fanny, of course it wouldn't hurt channel 4 she is totally dispensable. I do think we need to try some actions and see if anything sticks otherwise we are just talking in a vacuum.

Reactions: 8
For Johnny’s fans
The more I see the roll he is playing with King Charles, the last few days, the more I am sure he was definitely strategically placed in the cathedral behind Harry and Meghan.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
A nursing home in the UK offers nursing care for patients and is far more expensive than a care home where they just need help with daily care. My father was in a dementia care home as he needed help but not nursing until near the end.
I watched The Father on Netflix last night with Anthony Hopkins & Olivia Colman about a father with Alzheimers. It all fell into place at the end. Tissues will be required.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Poor Patsy (of Stewie & Patsy - The Columbians from Journey to the Nightmare) had to mention the Chatelaine Ardwhore’s name again. Patsy is desperate to steal subscribers and Patrons. Patsy might have better luck stealing Fill-Up. 🌈

Reactions: 1
Hi
I think the Pethericks were dropped because of Babygate when Michael went public and cried in front of the camera accusing Angel of stealing his design. At that time Dick S had a controlling interest of the programme Escape to the Chateau DIY as it was a spin off of also his programme Escape to the Chateau. So it was D and A who dropped the Pethericks not Channel 4 they were merely the conduit to air the programme and imo would accept what D and A gave them.
I agree with this …The Strawbridges - Dick in particular is an experienced player in the world of TV programmes & definitely retained significant editorial control of Escape To The Chateau (which is why they are always portrayed in the best light) The fall out with Angel is what heralded the Petherick demise. The original DIY series was a spin off of that programme.

The current series is different and is now stand alone so it might be also worth writing to the head of production company that actually make the programmes …. although I would imagine they would be quite happy to retain any potential controversial characters as it probably brings in more viewing figures.

I personally think a good investigative journalist writing a damning article in a UK daily tabloid would have the biggest impact.

Edit…In the time it took to type this I see others had already said the same

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
It looks like a cured ham, something akin to prosciutto. But, it is very sad- this is indeed a very light lunch. When I have guests in the summer, I do serve a plate of prosciutto e melone (it's a plethora of these rolled up bad boys with cantaloupe) as first course, a pasta course or meat course as a second, then a salad (it's an Italian thing- I have no idea why salad is last, but it works), and then a cheese tray, dessert (with fresh fruit) and coffee. That luncheon was sadness alone. Crikey, I am still surprised she wasn't feeding them courgettes to be rid of them!
I think it is Prosciutto.. another screen shot found

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Despite what people might think of my missions these past days, I'm happy to report at least one of them was a big succes: I did leave the charlataine a not-to-be-misunderstood message on one of her overly expensive yet amateurish pasted wallpapers. I was going to take a picture and post it here, but that would just direct her to the scene of my crime, wouldn't it? Even if I will be forever the only one knowing the what and where, it was worth the anxiety I felt when I was doing it.
Great carry on the good work.

Reactions: 14
If enough people wrote I think they may drop her not worth the hassle and not being on DIY would hurt Fanny, of course it wouldn't hurt channel 4 she is totally dispensable. I do think we need to try some actions and see if anything sticks otherwise we are just talking in a vacuum.
What a difference a year makes.
Chateau DIY's IG does not include Stephanie Jarvis any longer. Why??? 🤔
Maybe Stephanie Jarvis and Peter Demetris should not have hooked up???
Peter has moved on to other filming project for channel 4.
A secret project reveal before channel 4 reveals it, does not bode well for Stephanie Jarvis either. 🤫
What will her third strike be???

From Chateau DIY IG, September 19, 2021, with a like from Gerald Grady.
👇
peterdemetris
Me behind the camera...
50w
5 likes

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It is the tiny bathroom off the winter salon. My guess, the water in the toilet freezes during the cold winter months.

👆 MY post, Jan. 13, 2022, Stephanie Jarvis admits to it, when answering a question about the china being stored in the attic.

Tallulah P
2 days ago
Question: do you worry about the china cracking and checking in the cold?

The Chateau Diaries
16 hours ago
No, I’ve never worried about it. I’ve never seen it crack from cold (except if in contact with water such as a toilet if the water in it freezes)
What? She puts her china plates in a toilet! No, no, no. This is just too much. Does she consider the toilet to be some new dang fangled dishwashing device?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What a difference a year makes.
Chateau DIY's IG does not include Stephanie Jarvis any longer. Why??? 🤔
Maybe Stephanie Jarvis and Peter Demetris should not have hooked up???
Peter has moved on to other filming project for channel 4.
A secret project reveal before channel 4 reveals it, does not bode well for Stephanie Jarvis either. 🤫
What will her third strike be???

From Chateau DIY IG, September 19, 2021, with a like from Gerald Grady.
👇
peterdemetris
Me behind the camera...
50w
5 likes

Yes and she has only appeared in one episode this time, I think they are looking for fresh blood. People like Rebecca and Tim stay in because they work and achieve things people like

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m also beginning to think the same thing. Great play by Fanny if it was.
It did all sound a bit famous five but let's see

from patron:

Leah Uerkwitz
What! Even Nick the Tree Surgeon was there?? How cool! Looking forward to the vlog!

11h
Valérie Eldridge-Doyle
He was here and it was amazing talking to him, he knows everything there is to know about wood, it’s wonderful and we had a demonstration of him going up a tree, it’s very impressive !

Valérie Eldridge-Doyle
We had the best of day, everything was wonderfully organised, we had a tour of the wood with Nick, a tour of the garden with Kirsty, a chat with Stephanie, Isabelle and Percy and a tour of the Chateau with Philip plus we had the opportunity to chat to most of the Lalanders. We were late for the lunch but we manage to have some tea and cake ! We were all well catered for and even had little goodies to bring back home and think of Lalande for month to come. I’m proud to be a Patreon of Lalande, if a small one but there was no difference between all the levels of Patreon, everyone had the same thing to do and see ! I’m looking forward going back to the chateau if I can and renew my confidence into Sthephanie for using the Patreon money wisely for restoring the chateau.

4h
Harriet Devine
I was there too and totally agree with all you say here. We are so lucky to have had this opportunity.

12h

Rosemarie Berry
I’m so envious! What hard work, thought and effort you all made to make this such a special Lalande event. I would have loved to have been there.

Harriet Devine
Great photos of great days. We were on the first one and I'm in 3 of them! It was unforgettable. So much kindness and generosity. And so much fun. Thank you a million times Stephanie and all the family. xxxx

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
@danascookbook
58 minutes ago

Good evening and Shabbat shalom , This week’s poste will come out next week as I’v participated actively during the three day of the Patreons of @The Chateau Diaries some was filmed you’ll have a pick of it Sunday on @The Chateau Diaries and much more on my channel after the next episode of the falafels. Don’t g’forget to activate the notifications 🔔
I also want to address the sad news that the queen of England sadly passed away yesterday, although I’m not English I admire the courage and dedication she had to dedicate her whole life to the people of Great Britain , my thoughts are with anyone effected by this tragic news.
Sincerely yours ,
After I posted Dana Knaffo's IG post yesterday she added to it. WTF???
Notice, Daniel Preston, @escapetoruralfrance, did not get a shout-out.

The queen is dead, long live the king @stephanieejarvis @michaelpottsf1 @camillastrong @strong.oliver @picturepetherick @curtisryanwoodside @life_n_wood
Edited · 3h

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.