The Chateau Diaries #160 A Slugabed & an Ultracrepidarian Fudgel all day. More Is More.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously. We are discussing skin cream?
Skin cream is a very serious topic whilst waiting for upates on the Shittoo and its inhabitants. It's like chatting amongst friends whilst waiting for the movie to start..If SJ had put the money she's used on Botox and purchased a good moisturiser, she may have had a fully renovated building by now or at least reached numerous travel destinations. This is a very caring, sharing site...we should re name it Tattlers Top tips 💙

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I was puzzled by the ceiling work Dan was doing. There was no insulation above the stuff he was taking down and he put none in during the rework (Dan the master of rework). If the plan is to do it up to sell it, I'm not sure all that work will have made it anymore saleable.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Sorry, I have to again comment about Philip and his nail polish.
I realize that Stephanie's timeline is all over the place when she vlogs.
But I think in the couple of weeks that this Nail Berry brand has been introduced by the chateau, Philip has had 4 polish changes.
That's more than most women have done. And no shame if you do polish changes that frequently....polish chips because we do stuff, we work, we wash dishes, etc.
But what does Philip do that would chip his nail polish? He does absolutely nothing around that dump!

I just loathe him.
He is a penis wrinkle, nothing more, nothing less...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
What I am finding unbelievable is Fanny is literally showing her beloved cult that she is not using money to renovate merely frittering it away on furniture and plants and garden ornaments. She is not offering them any insight or content and literally can't be arsed with them because Channel 4 are filming and they all start thanking her for giving them nothing. No accounts, no chapel restoration, no apartments, no bathroom, no office, literally the accounts are never coming she is beneath contempt at this point it is theft in broad daylight and they all bow down as she shafts them. She must really laugh at them all behind closed doors because she can literally just take their money and say anything and they all cheer.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Gosh I’ve missed the hats and am waaaaaay behind so I’ll post this while I’m catching up, as a warning to DTM, now known to me anyway as ‘Turkey Teeth Dan’

'Turkey teeth' trend leaves Brits with 'serious dental issues'

#

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder if Dan has given this a read..

Why anyone would pay to have their teeth shaved down to nubs is beyond me..

I said this at the time.... will Dan have the money to maintain them? Some tartlets have pointed out they thought the new teef (hey FRK) were yellowing already, which would indicate lack of brushing leading to plaque build up seeping into the gums and hey presto you've got gum disease.....

Anyway, last night here in Paris it was still 34 degrees Celsius, my AC unit in the bedroom had died during the day so I've had to move into the living room at night. Whilst all those AC shenanigans were going on I was thinking about the shenanigans at the HMN. How must Gerry feel that his relationship with his sister from the same mister, only dials for his taxing services when she has the C4 crew knocking at the door? Transactional family dynamics. Gerry was coming every other weekend before the pandemic struck and you'd imagine post cancer scare he'd be looking to seek a slower pace of life (and there truly is nowhere slower than LieLande). Which begs the question why isn't he visiting more at his own invitation? We know he's not camera shy. Angered by Phyllis? The same applies to Mummy and racist Percy, I'm not buying the visa BS. If you're wealthy you can speed the process up and they had no issues previously going to and fro from SA before. I smell a rat, and you know, it all trails back to the boot polished rodent in SJ's bed. It's all too convenient that with Phyllis's arrival all the inner circle rats have left the sinking ship. l

• Heart
Reactions: 36
What I am finding unbelievable is Fanny is literally showing her beloved cult that she is not using money to renovate merely frittering it away on furniture and plants and garden ornaments. She is not offering them any insight or content and literally can't be arsed with them because Channel 4 are filming and they all start thanking her for giving them nothing. No accounts, no chapel restoration, no apartments, no bathroom, no office, literally the accounts are never coming she is beneath contempt at this point it is theft in broad daylight and they all bow down as she shafts them. She must really laugh at them all behind closed doors because she can literally just take their money and say anything and they all cheer.
Crazy isn't it... Whilst she wears high end runway fashions...

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Stuart Folkes', IG story, posted Sunday, 7/10/22.

1657790636019.png

em0.gif

Her IG stories, posted 11hrs ago.
Roach??? No, she has roaches.
Unfortunately, cockroaches are not loners.
The roaches traveled in her luggage from Chateau de Lalande.
Stuart stated, she is busy with invoices??? Will Stephanie Jarvis receive one???
Or, was the robe, the room/stay and the roaches her payment???

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Worth the recap on this I think. Fanny ticks all the boxes doesn't she.
  • Have an exaggerated sense of self-importance (thus reading out all the grandiose crawling puke inducing letters on gift grab)
  • Have a sense of entitlement and require constant, excessive admiration (well that is shown daily)
  • Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it (she has bought a Chateau with other peoples money and now grifts for a living-wow her Mum must be proud)
  • Exaggerate achievements and talents (Interior designer and and taste maker-seriously)
  • Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate (perfect mate umm she's not met that fantasy)
  • Believe they are superior and can only associate with equally special people (look at how the volunteers are treated they are not friends merely minions)
  • Monopolize conversations and belittle or look down on people they perceive as inferior (she has belittled so many people Selmar, Dan, her Mum etc)
  • Expect special favors and unquestioning compliance with their expectations (her whole existence is based on favours)
  • Take advantage of others to get what they want (Selmar, Dan, Teabag, Cuz etc)
  • Have an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others (Selmar, FRK, Teabag)
  • Be envious of others and believe others envy them
  • Behave in an arrogant or haughty manner, coming across as conceited, boastful and pretentious (where to start)
  • Insist on having the best of everything — for instance, the best car or office
At the same time, people with narcissistic personality disorder have trouble handling anything they perceive as criticism, and they can:

• Become impatient or angry when they don't receive special treatment
  • Have significant interpersonal problems and easily feel slighted
  • React with rage or contempt and try to belittle the other person to make themselves appear superior
  • Have difficulty regulating emotions and behavior
  • Experience major problems dealing with stress and adapting to change
  • Feel depressed and moody because they fall short of perfection
  • Have secret feelings of insecurity, shame, vulnerability and humiliation

• Heart
Reactions: 19
c78f8cbc-0f57-4f32-ac9e-a6d83f7f24b9_text.gif

Since the Patrons have to wait, I will try to fill the void, with my guess.
Gerry has been informed, Daddy's artwork will be on every wall of the apartment.
Chateau DIY, filmed them wallpapering (again) and they worked all night, coloring the gaps.
Stephanie Jarvis will advertise the apartment rental as an immersive experience for paying guests.

1657792864729.png

Lalande loo Gerry.png

1654687156057 (2).png

Lalande wallpaper mess up.png

200w.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I said this at the time.... will Dan have the money to maintain them? Some tartlets have pointed out they thought the new teef (hey FRK) were yellowing already, which would indicate lack of brushing leading to plaque build up seeping into the gums and hey presto you've got gum disease.....

Anyway, last night here in Paris it was still 34 degrees Celsius, my AC unit in the bedroom had died during the day so I've had to move into the living room at night. Whilst all those AC shenanigans were going on I was thinking about the shenanigans at the HMN. How must Gerry feel that his relationship with his sister from the same mister, only dials for his taxing services when she has the C4 crew knocking at the door? Transactional family dynamics. Gerry was coming every other weekend before the pandemic struck and you'd imagine post cancer scare he'd be looking to seek a slower pace of life (and there truly is nowhere slower than LieLande). Which begs the question why isn't he visiting more at his own invitation? We know he's not camera shy. Angered by Phyllis? The same applies to Mummy and racist Percy, I'm not buying the visa BS. If you're wealthy you can speed the process up and they had no issues previously going to and fro from SA before. I smell a rat, and you know, it all trails back to the boot polished rodent in SJ's bed. It's all too convenient that with Phyllis's arrival all the inner circle rats have left the sinking ship. l
My South African friend is currently in Paris and it didn’t take long at all to get the visa. They are stalling.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
The patrons may not say anything, but the tax man probably wouldn’t take too kindly to theft.

€34,000 per month in tax free donations plus YouTube ad revenue plus Channel 4 revenue plus Bed and Breakfast revenue plus London flat rental income plus the Gift Grab plus the new sponsorship plus Ye Olde Squirrel Shoppe
Where does all the money go?

5810B276-04FB-4BC9-95EB-E5DD8FF99CC2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.