The Chateau Diaries #179 The Patreons came 2x2 and were herded to the pens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been thinking and happy to be shut down. Fanny gets a great deal of needed oxygen for her grift from channel 4. I truly believe stage one should be contacting the CEO of channel 4 en masse stating in times of financial hardship for most people it seems morally reprehensible that Channel 4 is promoting a woman who is taking patron money to fund her lifestyle when clearly she is already a woman of means-i.e listing her properties and revenue stream and also highlighting the fact little of Fanny's grifted 000000"s have been spent on what she promised. It is therefore unwise for Channel4 a reputable channel to be promoting someone whose accounts and transactions are somewhat shady. This would make them take note I am certain of it. They don't want their image tarnished by some bit playing being a con.
If the terrible editing and piss poor quality of the Channel4 production is any indication, they don't appear to be very selective in their content. So they probs wouldn't give a flying f**k about her morals. IMHO

• Wow
Reactions: 14
If the terrible editing and piss poor quality of the Channel4 production is any indication, they don't appear to be very selective in their content. So they probs wouldn't give a flying f**k about her morals. IMHO
I have worked in media for years and trust me they would, it would get looked into and maybe lead to her being droppedthey don't like scandal or a sense of something that might blow up in their faces that is why the Pethercks were dropped. It is only an afternoon slot reality show which is why it is low budget. What would you do to stop the grift?

Reactions: 10
Reread what I said maybe misunderstood as not clear enought, yes Charles should be King but delay the cost of upgrading everything associated with it, banknotes, passport changes bring it in more gradually. Thats the cost I am talking about. Locally we adopted the alternative spelling of our town (more in line with Te Reo) the cost to a chartible organisationof 127 members was 4k, in website updates, incorporated society Stationary etc etc. How much is it going to cost a country and the Commonwealth of which I belong has many Countries.
I would imagine that sovereign notes etc have already been prepped for this inevitability. A gradual and comfortable transition will prevail. Patreon Days is the only SlapDash, Spank Me In the Pudenda, Blindsided by Fate Event that can’t be excused. 🤣 Seriously, they had months and months to send Snorts to Bordeaux- I wish he had moved there......Months and months to work out an ‘ in case of rain’ locale. Months and months to prepare a menu, gift baggies, a vermin free environment ...Anything to make folks feel special. The abject waste of manpower. Stephanie allowed a star crossed, deluded Acolyte (Sara), to hem recently gifted fabric into tablecloths. Yet, Stephanie has tons of these exact items which Sara helped her store into Narnia last year! Why not iron those moth eaten things and put them out? Design Genius Snorts ignores these details because he is often in creative repose , imagining how to place Davy’s heirloom 1980’s tit crockery on top of tit yellow 2022 paper napkins. He is also a panelling expert. He wears ladies’ 1990 tit overalls

but Sara could have been well used to help get rid of the doors in the lean-to. No one thought to put the newly purchased terrace canvases over the wood pile to disguise the rats’ new condo ? They were evicted from Daddy’s defunct engine block- now they have a high rise.
No one has mentioned the defunct boiler in the corner btw...I don’t blame you- I blame myself UGHH!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I like prosciutto, but not like they served it. It’s is very hard, very salty, you need melon or something like that to cut it. I usually use it as a rolled meat for charcuterie, but with cheeses, fruits, breads. It looked like some kind of sad main course. They could have done something much more palatable.
I was wondering if it was Magret de Canard , if so a bit risky as a quite often people can be funny about eating duck.

• Heart
I have worked in media for years and trust me they would, it would get looked into and maybe lead to her being droppedthey don't like scandal or a sense of something that might blow up in their faces that is why the Pethercks were dropped. It is only an afternoon slot reality show which is why it is low budget. What would you do to stop the grift?
It sort of seems everyone has done a bit of everything. Reported her to the tax authorities. Reported her to the Marie. Reported her for B&B violations. Reported her to Channel 4. Reported her to Patreon. Left true negative reviews on trip advisor. Reported her to Christie’s. Reported her to YouTube. Called charities to see if she really donated, she hadn’t. Called on the chapel restorer. Called the water police - stopped her pond swimming pool. I’m not sure what it’s going take at this point. I’m still hopeful about Isabelle’s group. If they went, then they are probably regrouping and traveling right now. But I sure hope she will pop in and give us some deets. We might have been had, but even so, just the threat of it on here spurred Fanny into motion. She created a few new lies about the chapel and at least didn’t let anyone go in there. The tax officials may still be investigating, because I’m pretty sure she’s violating the rules of the non-profit. CoVid and flirting will only get her so far on that one. We could coordinate an en masse negative comment wave to one of her videos with salient points and no insults, but half of us are probably blocked or would end up that way. It needs to be a news story.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I still can't understand why on earth they didn't use a catering company. They would have done everything, giving her had the rest of the cast more free time to spend with those who fund her lifestyle. That offering was an absolute insult to all of those who attended.
Slaves are more entrancing

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
OMG old Meghan Markle has had her Wikipedia page updated already to: Daughter in law of King Charles the 3.
These narcs are something else aren't they.
It seems like all the royals pages have been updated.
Charles III is King of the United Kingdom
Catherine, Princess of Wales, She is married to William, Prince of Wales, heir apparent to the British throne
Camilla is Queen consort of the United Kingdom and 14 other Commonwealth realms as the wife of King Charles III.
William, Prince of Wales[ the current heir apparent to the British throne.
Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex the younger son of King Charles III, and Diana, Princess of Wales. He is fifth in the line of succession to the British throne.

Reactions: 8
I was defo not attacking/disagreeing with anybody. Just seeking clarification on what that particular poster originally stated as being facts, as far as they were concerned. There is obviously a difference!
And, yes, I am fully aware of how the "ignore" button works too. Thank you for reminding me!
But, from your comments, are you actually attempting to moderate me, which as far as I know, is also against Tattle forum rules too?
Beware, when I was still young and naive and I started discussions like this I got blocked by tattle. You don't want to come back as winterbaby, right? 😘😊

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Definitely going to wait and see what @Isabelle6541 comes up with but might also start compiling some tabloid fodder press release from Wiki to distribute it can't do any harm and if someone picks it up it may do good. Think of the newspapers who ran Youtube saved my Chateau and doing an expose on the truth behind it. Channel4 is also newsworthy because the government want to sell it off making such stories in the UK more appealing. Not the right time now with the Queen passing but I am going to start writing something up for release at some point if other stuff doesn't start moving.

Reactions: 20
I have been thinking and happy to be shut down. Fanny gets a great deal of needed oxygen for her grift from channel 4. I truly believe stage one should be contacting the CEO of channel 4 en masse stating in times of financial hardship for most people it seems morally reprehensible that Channel 4 is promoting a woman who is taking patron money to fund her lifestyle when clearly she is already a woman of means-i.e listing her properties and revenue stream and also highlighting the fact little of Fanny's grifted 000000"s have been spent on what she promised. It is therefore unwise for Channel4 a reputable channel to be promoting someone whose accounts and transactions are somewhat shady. This would make them take note I am certain of it. They don't want their image tarnished by some bit playing being a con.
Hi Just Grift Wood. While this would be a good move, it would have to be done anonymously. If Fanny can tie a loss of income and any pain and suffering to a specific source, she can sue for libel or defamation. Just a thought to consider.

I found my illustration from Jules 110 too late to reply before the thread closed. Not sure how to message her - hope she sees my post here. THANK YOU!!! This is hysterical. I can't wait to see these tiles in the farm kitchen! LOL.

• Heart
Hi Just Grift Wood. While this would be a good move, it would have to be done anonymously. If Fanny can tie a loss of income and any pain and suffering to a specific source, she can sue for libel or defamation. Just a thought to consider.

I found my illustration from Jules 110 too late to reply before the thread closed. Not sure how to message her - hope she sees my post here. THANK YOU!!! This is hysterical. I can't wait to see these tiles in the farm kitchen! LOL.
Thanks I will be careful

• Heart
Hi
I think the Pethericks were dropped because of Babygate when Michael went public and cried in front of the camera accusing Angel of stealing his design. At that time Dick S had a controlling interest of the programme Escape to the Chateau DIY as it was a spin off of also his programme Escape to the Chateau. So it was D and A who dropped the Pethericks not Channel 4 they were merely the conduit to air the programme and imo would accept what D and A gave them.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It needs to be a news story.
I agree. I was counting on more explosive actions from the inner circle during patron days, but by now I feel most of them have gone weary or feel so complicit in the lies and the threat of going down with her. It has to be a news story indeed. Will put serious work in that going forward.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
It sort of seems everyone has done a bit of everything. Reported her to the tax authorities. Reported her to the Marie. Reported her for B&B violations. Reported her to Channel 4. Reported her to Patreon. Left true negative reviews on trip advisor. Reported her to Christie’s. Reported her to YouTube. Called charities to see if she really donated, she hadn’t. Called on the chapel restorer. Called the water police - stopped her pond swimming pool. I’m not sure what it’s going take at this point. I’m still hopeful about Isabelle’s group. If they went, then they are probably regrouping and traveling right now. But I sure hope she will pop in and give us some deets. We might have been had, but even so, just the threat of it on here spurred Fanny into motion. She created a few new lies about the chapel and at least didn’t let anyone go in there. The tax officials may still be investigating, because I’m pretty sure she’s violating the rules of the non-profit. CoVid and flirting will only get her so far on that one. We could coordinate an en masse negative comment wave to one of her videos with salient points and no insults, but half of us are probably blocked or would end up that way. It needs to be a news story.
I still think someone should pitch her story to Eugene Levy and Christopher Guest for a mockumentary or satire comedy. Truth is stranger than fiction after all.

• Heart
  • Haha
I agree. I was counting on more explosive actions from the inner circle during patron days, but by now I feel most of them have gone weary or feel so complicit in the lies and the threat of going down with her. It has to be a news story indeed. Will put serious work in that going forward.
Well..what a crockadoodledoo! Why couldn’t you at least implore them to IRON the tablecloths? Paint the filthy cabinet door? I would adore hearing Natalia going off on Tatyana in that filthy area de cuisine- but - in lieu of that- (gasp?!?!) not sure you have an inside access to anything of consequence . (Gasp!! Again!! ) Colonel Mustard with a candlestick in the library, are we? Professor Plum with a knife in the scullery, are we?

Definitely going to wait and see what @Isabelle6541 comes up with but might also start compiling some tabloid fodder press release from Wiki to distribute it can't do any harm and if someone picks it up it may do good. Think of the newspapers who ran Youtube saved my Chateau and doing an expose on the truth behind it. Channel4 is also newsworthy because the government want to sell it off making such stories in the UK more appealing. Not the right time now with the Queen passing but I am going to start writing something up for release at some point if other stuff doesn't start moving.
I advise to heed the ‘all eggs in one basket’ thingey- the hope was gorgeous- too gorgeous to actually exist

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Well..what a crockadoodledoo! Why couldn’t you at least implore them to IRON the tablecloths? Paint the filthy cabinet door? I would adore hearing Natalia going off on Tatyana in that filthy area de cuisine- but - in lieu of that- (gasp?!?!) not sure you have an inside access to anything of consequence . (Gasp!! Again!! ) Colonel Mustard with a candlestick in the library, are we? Professor Plum with a knife in the scullery, are we?
Excuse me? I don't know why you would think any of this has been about me, but if you did you were very much wrong. It isn't and never was. Why on earth would I implore anything on them?

• Heart
Sounds Great!

Reactions: 4
Despite what people might think of my missions these past days, I'm happy to report at least one of them was a big succes: I did leave the charlataine a not-to-be-misunderstood message on one of her overly expensive yet amateurish pasted wallpapers. I was going to take a picture and post it here, but that would just direct her to the scene of my crime, wouldn't it? Even if I will be forever the only one knowing the what and where, it was worth the anxiety I felt when I was doing it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.