The Chateau Diaries #177 Tattlers, the ideal summer garden party guests!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great. Now YouTube has suggested that I'd enjoy watching the History of Eunuchs in China. I think they're reading Tattle comments over my shoulder.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t know. Thailand sounds like email order bride. His skin looks like it’s suffering the ravages of too much love for alcohol. Probably a replacement for loneliness 🥲
He literally bugs the tit out of me. All his jokes pre rehearsed his stupid tartan crap, his poor dye job, but I feel sorry for the wee little tiny weeny man. He is so loyal and eager to please, lavishing his brattling with holidays and help and in return for what? I used to like Fanny because she had all these misfits around her and seemed to embrace them all. I mistook this for kindness and not needing to only hanging out with life's beautiful people, but the reality is they are all just used aren't they and mocked. Gerry included. Very sad.

Reactions: 22
I was born with a big nose, doesn't stop everyone picking on Snorts' big nose... If you're sensitive, this isn't the group for you. Sorry, not sorry.
Point taken. The person I referred to is a young child. Mea culpa.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
They were both victims of the systems, but he was older and should have known better. Though her family also didn't seem to have cared much about her. But in those times many women found themselves in bad marriages - often convinced /forced into by parents and endured it because what other alternatives were there? Nobody cared for those but everybody makes a drama out of Diana's story. She at least had the means and was able to emancipate herself and got out but I still find she had no business travelling the world and having a good time when her kids were in UK. Anyway they were at boarding school so who cares. She was made a Saint but I don't think she was the perfect mother and her interview back then was as worse as the infamous Oprah interview with the dream team. Don't do your dirty laundry in public, think of your kids.
According to Richard Kay, to whom she made her last phone call, Diana told Hasnat Khan she did the interview because the royals would then agree to a divorce. Which is exactly what happened.
She was staggeringly deceived by the reporter, Martin Bashir, who told her among other things that William was spying on her, along with her private secretary Patrick Jephson, and her security guys. Had she not let them go, she might have been alive today, according to her last security chief, Ken Wharfe, who personally drove her when she wasn't driving herself.
She was surrounded by snakes from day one, all conspiring to lend Charles and Camilla places to get it on, as we all learned from the Camillagate tape. And she took on that 1000 year old British establishment single handedly. To the passionate cries of the more than one million people who lined the streets of London for her funeral. She had a constituency as Charles does not.
Did she prevail?
One final question Harry's bio may raise, if not answer. It is plausibly thought the boys were asked to walk behind her coffin to prevent Charles from being assassinated. I can't see anybody who knows would be willing to talk to Harry or his hotshot biographer about this. But it is the question of Charles' reign and the future of the monarchy. Did Diana prevail? In the best and worst of Harry, she did and is.
The facts are much more interesting than any judgements that can be made. Over and out.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
According to Richard Kay, to whom she made her last phone call, Diana told Hasnat Khan she did the interview because the royals would then agree to a divorce. Which is exactly what happened.
She was staggeringly deceived by the reporter, Martin Bashir, who told her among other things that William was spying on her, along with her private secretary Patrick Jephson, and her security guys. Had she not let them go, she might have been alive today, according to her last security chief, Ken Wharfe.
She was surrounded by snakes from day one. And took on a 1000 year old British establishment single handedly.
Did she prevail?
One final question Harry's bio may raise, if not answer. It is plausibly thought the boys were asked to walk behind her coffin to prevent Charles from being assassinated. I can't see anybody who knows would be willing to talk to Harry or his hotshot biographer about this. But it is the question of Charles' reign and the future of the monarchy. Did Diana prevail? In the best and worst of Harry, she is.
Bashir is a snake in the grass I worked with him once way back. He threw his room key at me at a work event and said be in my room at 10.45. I said "no" in no uncertain terms and he said "if you aren't there I can make sure you don't work again". I took my chances and also great delight in throwing his keys back at him. I was so much younger than him and starting out I often wonder how many girls went up to his room through fear of losing their job. When the Diana thing came out I was not surprised he is utterly ruthless and really unpleasant. The joys of being young pretty and ginger-always getting picked on ha ha

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
In the quest to find other forums where Fanny is discussed & being surprised that she's not got much presence on Twitter I had a look at MumsNet. Not my usual place to find anything of interest (ha ha ha) but I thought they'd be on to Fanny. They seemed to have been quite harsh about Dick & Angel..but Fanny seems to have not been on their radar apart from this...oh how I laughed...
Part 1...just get your eyeballs round this comment... 👇
1662411052849.png
SJ magic wand.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
He literally bugs the tit out of me. All his jokes pre rehearsed his stupid tartan crap, his poor dye job, but I feel sorry for the wee little tiny weeny man. He is so loyal and eager to please, lavishing his brattling with holidays and help and in return for what? I used to like Fanny because she had all these misfits around her and seemed to embrace them all. I mistook this for kindness and not needing to only hanging out with life's beautiful people, but the reality is they are all just used aren't they and mocked. Gerry included. Very sad.
Does he feel he owes her something. Did he get money from Derek / sale of nursing home to set up his taxi firm?
and he is 15 years older than Stephanie? Pushing her in her pram….??. Odd

Reactions: 12
Does he feel he owes her something. Did he get money from Derek / sale of nursing home to set up his taxi firm?
and he is 15 years older than Stephanie? Pushing her in her pram….??. Odd
A lonely man who feels gratitude the Jarvis' and so wants their love and to be included?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.