The Chateau Diaries #177 Tattlers, the ideal summer garden party guests!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chateau le mung is a new youtube suggestion which features Alex Polizzi.
Was suggested to me by Google šŸ˜… thought they would be a good option from the shittoo. I've also started watching This Old House he's Dutch she's Australian (I think) they both work on yachts but have bought a property which is quite a job to renovate! I like his sense of humour. šŸ˜Š

Reactions: 6
So we canā€™t call someone Intersex but we can say someone has an itchy vajayjay???? šŸ˜‚
Intersex is something people are born, not an insult. You'd never speak of somebody's congenital skin color in that way.
An itchy vajayjay and smelly pussy jokes are not as funny as some people think. Some people think they're misogynist, and passƩ, but it's not a congenital problem.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I just went to YouTube on my iPhone and was looking at the video from yesterdayā€¦ to look at comments. There are the usual ā€œlikeā€ and ā€œdislikeā€ icons etc. but then I noticed a heart shaped icon with a dollar signā€¦. if you scroll over to where the save button would be. The heart shaped icon allows one to donate. More money!!!!! I thought this was only available during their live chat sessions. I donā€™t know if this is a new YouTube option or something that is available after you have a certain amount of subscribers? This is just crazy.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I hadn't heard that but I strongly suspect that the rumours about Rose Hanbury originated from Meghan fans and the Omid Scobie stable. If there is any truth in the gossip about the move to Adelaide Cottage, I can only say that William and Catherine are pretty convincing in their act - far more than his parents are! They should both be up for BAFTAs.
I loathe that little parasite Scobie! I want to hold him down and scrub that horrid greasepaint off his face and send him crying back to mummy! What a tosser! Every time he makes an appearance on American television I send off a strongly worded email to the powers that be. Journalist my aunt fanny!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I loathe that little parasite Scobie! I want to hold him down and scrub that horrid greasepaint off his face and send him crying back to mummy! What a tosser! Every time he makes an appearance on American television I send off a strongly worded email to the powers that be. Journalist my aunt fanny!!!
His eyebrows are the pits

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It happens sometimes doesn't it. Life gets in the way dammit ;) The thing I find astounding is if you don't log into Tattle for a few days, you're lost. It takes forever to catch up. Then I fret abut all the witty stuff I may have missed. Is that bad ???? I wonder if we'll be at 200 šŸ§µ be the end of October ???
For me I just go with the flow as life does interrupt Tattle reading plus..... when you lot are all "going for it " and writing up a big storm .... I am sleeping! :giggle:
So , if I have time I go back a bit but usually I have to go forward as I will never be "up to date".

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Unless I'm missing it, if he's not being quoted by the Daily Mail as H&M's 'spokesperson', I dont see him at all on UK TV.
Sorry you have to endure him on US TV @MRShavershamsdress. He's hard to take seriously at the best of times and has a face like a duck's arse :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
He does look more like a blowup doll, doesn't he? Lip gloss, nunh unh, bad idea, dude.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Even with the bleeping ignore button I can see someone is trolling! OMG. Give it a rest.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Yep! šŸ˜†
We do what we have to do!!!
Now itā€™s more Klonipin or Xanax!!! šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
I need 30 minutes notice (to medicate) for riding with my husband driving! Like Nascar on the interstate!!! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Our family friend says she calls it her ā€œ donā€™t give a $h^tā€ medicine!!! Great for family get togethers! šŸ˜œ
Valium, once known as Motherā€™s Little Helper, lol!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I agree with you. Honestly most of the the journalists reporting on the Royal Family have their own axes to grind and want to push their own agendas. I'm afraid I view these people peddling their books, claiming inside knowledge of the details of the relationships with a great deal of healthy suspicion. It's all about book sales and not historical accuracy.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Cleavage is something that I have been cursed/blessed with. It does not matter what you wear including a turtle neck you are always accused of showing them off. Not the case I can assure you. Iā€™m sure my well endowed sisters can tell a similar tale!
Oh I wanted to mention in my twenties being the victim of beer thrown on me to achieve wet t-shirt!
I didnā€™t have much in the way of boobies. I was a 34 b 125 lbs, no hips, 5ā€™6. However, if I didnā€™t wear a padded bra, my nips would show and no man I was talking to could manage to look at my face. If I didnā€™t wear a bra, same. They werenā€™t much to speak of, and I could not for the life of me figure out what they were so interested in. It also made me feel totally gross that they were looking at my chest. So I have always worn bras with at least a little bit of padding so the nips wonā€™t show. I also wear one all of the time even when I sleep. They are still right where they are supposed to be and a bit bigger now. Iā€™m almost a senior citizen now, maybe I out to just put on a tank top with no bra and go grocery shopping and see what happens. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Unless I'm missing it, if he's not being quoted by the Daily Mail as H&M's 'spokesperson', I dont see him at all on UK TV.
Sorry you have to endure him on US TV @MRShavershamsdress. He's hard to take seriously at the best of times and has a face like a duck's arse :rolleyes:
I hadn't heard of the little creep Scoobie until Harry and his first wife started their antics. Thankfully we don't hear much of his tripe here.

I agree with you. Honestly most of the the journalists reporting on the Royal Family have their own axes to grind and want to push their own agendas. I'm afraid I view these people peddling their books, claiming inside knowledge of the details of the relationships with healthy suspicion.
So true Jeeves.... they all have a bloody book coming out and now that Christmas is on its way................. More Books! o_O

• Wow
Reactions: 9
This is how I see Patreon days will be done. The cast will be in their ā€œnatural habitatā€ showing the patrons that they work hard every day.
Dan - fixing the steel beams or whatever it is made from. But we know that could have been done a month ago based on his vlog about painting.
Kristi and Pavilina - in the gardens. Weeding, showing what is growing, etc.
Davy - doing a tour outside showing how he envisions the grounds.
Fanny and whatever he is - holding court while Isabelle and Percy running interference. Donā€™t tell me Percy canā€™t do that with the best of them - to have his background he needed that skill.
Aunt and Uncle - serving food.
Will Amuary show off his wood shop while doing examples of what he can create.
Natti - checking people and then showing how to do a mail merge to show how the patreon cards are done on a timely basis. Show how the booking system works. The work schedule.

Lots of sarcasm here but I do have think some of it has a ring of truth.
I believe after these days are over with we will never see Dan at the chateau again.
I really hope no other owners are there but they will be.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
:cool::coffee: Black wedding dresses? No. If any of my wives (I'm on my second) turned up in a black wedding dress in church, I'd ask them where the funeral was and call it off. To me that is equal to me turning up in a clown's outfit šŸ¤”
Wouldn't marry Sarah J.Parker anyway, her knees! She reminds me of a skeleton with those knees, I would feel like I was in an archeologist's crypt every time I reached for her under the duvette.
The Marquis Salon? Well, I think Ann Marie did a very nice job indeed. The fireplace is a shambles, and not fond of that Gertrude either. I'd want different...everything but the panel. Different wall paper, furniture, fireplace.
The TV show is horrendous, how sad that Stephanie puts her TV fame ahead of her trusted patreons. I have said it before, I cannot believe they pay her and put up with her secretive DIY etc, just silly. She ought to stop doing that tv show, it is not doing her any favours.
Regarding Phillip's nostrils, better large than too small. I always wonder how people with very small nostrils manage to get enough air when they have colds. I still like Phillip.
On a SJP random side note,ā€¦.many years ago walking in Central Park with a friend of mine, we heard some very heavy clumping of some runners coming up behind us. As a past triathlete & runner, I said to my friend ā€˜whoever that is coming up on us is going to have severe knee problems due to their running strideā€™. We were surprised when it was SJP. Not surprised about any comments about her knees. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
It happens sometimes doesn't it. Life gets in the way dammit ;) The thing I find astounding is if you don't log into Tattle for a few days, you're lost. It takes forever to catch up. Then I fret abut all the witty stuff I may have missed. Is that bad ???? I wonder if we'll be at 200 šŸ§µ be the end of October ???
I've been listening to Joe Rogan podcasts working here, and I found myself wondering if there was a way to 'listen' to Tattle rather than read it.. I'm so worried about what I'm missing out on šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I liked her dress. It fit very well and the fabric and construction was of good quality. I know some are upset about the amount of cleavage, but I thought she looked good in it. The necklace worked well too. It was a moment of celebration for her, so I don't think it was inappropriate. Her makeup was surprisingly minimal, I thought she could have used a bit more though to balance the dress. My critique does not extend to the overall appearance and quality of the apartment, which I don't like.
I thought she looked good too, but don't tell her I said that!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.