The Chateau Diaries #177 Tattlers, the ideal summer garden party guests!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Btw! Has anyone reported Pavlina to the French authorities? So that they will check if she needs help in case of human trafficking or abuse. Atleast here in the Nordic countries authorities check that they are payed a fair wage (pausing for laughter), are not physically ot psychologically abused and that they are there of their own free will and are able to leave if they want to. I think Selmars testimonial alone could be an issue for someone who is in a weak position. That of course if she is on refugee status - is she even on the radar of french officials. Sadly my french is tit so i cannot do it. Pavlina seems a nice young lady - she deserves better.
Stephanie claims she did.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.