The Chateau Diaries #177 Tattlers, the ideal summer garden party guests!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she needs a whole new look for her hair. Shorter for sure. I would like to see what various styles of bangs would look like on her. Annaliese can get some clip ons and try them out on her. Maybe a side sweep? Do we have any clever techy people that can play around with hairstyles on her? Be serious now! No Phyllis Rats Nests or Anne Marie Man Buns. Nati could do with an update too.
Your wish is my command! How about some bangs and ginger?
1662408958982.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 1556049View attachment 1556018

View attachment 1555982
@danascookbook
2 hours ago
Me thinking about my #falafels #herault #brunette #surf #south #israeli #weekend #beach #littoral #savage #curls #bf #graudagde #50 #wild #hello_adventure @hello__adventures_ @wmrd34 merci 🙏

...and from yesterday's CD's live chat...
Dana's Cookbook Hello everybody
Dana's Cookbook Lovely to see you all
Lake Lili Hi @Dana's Cookbook ... looking forward to your next offering!
Dana's Cookbook Falafels
Holy tit she's got hairy legs!!!!!!!!!!!!

So we can’t call someone Intersex but we can say someone has an itchy vajayjay???? 😂
YES WE CAN... and we can't police each other, it's in the rules.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yep, he creeps me out. I’m not sure why. He seems to be the type of bloke who goes through life without a relationship. Maybe his eyes have always only been for Fanny and he’s not been able to develop a relationship OR there could be some different type of attraction for him.

I don’t know who could tolerate his stupid “jokes,” but I can see his appeal to Fanny. She’d be the beneficiary of his taxi business.

What a shallow life she has. Always trying to fill it with material crap. The most expensive stuff that she feels free to ruin because it’s the money of her cult that’s paying.

We don’t really use wallpaper in Australia except in perhaps the protected heritage houses. I do like more feminine papers on one wall, so whatever that Marquis’ room paper she absolutely destroyed, was an abomination to my eyes. That was even before they stuffed it up. Another FU to the patrons
Didn’t Gerry have a girlfriend for several years from Thailand? Cannot recall the Nationality.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Here is an account of Camilla's campaign against Diana. It doesn't include her calls to reporters, as Tina Brown documented, but it does include the "mad cow" epithet she used to describe the then future Queen of England. It seems it was Charles and Camilla's intention to have Diana declared insane -- an unfit mother. Diana's own mother had lost custody of her children in a bitter divorce, and losing her children was Diana's greatest fear. Arguably, Camilla understood this and worked to make it happen. Through her divorce lawyer (who made sure she was broke, so Charles would be forced to step in and pay her grocery and clothing bills), Parker Bowles forced Charles to hire the spin doctor Marc Bolland to revive her reputation. Which he did, on Charles' dime.
View attachment 1556790

View attachment 1556826
I'm reading Tina Brown's 'Palace Papers' right now, as a matter of fact! It's been an interesting, though unsurprising, read so far.

Reactions: 5
Thank you for saying that as someone I love dearly was born that way. It shouldn't be used as an insult.
I was born with a big nose, doesn't stop everyone picking on Snorts' big nose... If you're sensitive, this isn't the group for you. Sorry, not sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Didn’t Gerry have a girlfriend for several years from Thailand? Cannot recall the Nationality.
I don’t know. Thailand sounds like email order bride. His skin looks like it’s suffering the ravages of too much love for alcohol. Probably a replacement for loneliness 🥲

• Sad
Reactions: 9
In the quest to find other forums where Fanny is discussed & being surprised that she's not got much presence on Twitter I had a look at MumsNet. Not my usual place to find anything of interest (ha ha ha) but I thought they'd be on to Fanny. They seemed to have been quite harsh about Dick & Angel..but Fanny seems to have not been on their radar apart from this...oh how I laughed...
Part 1...just get your eyeballs round this comment... 👇

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.