The Chateau Diaries #177 Tattlers, the ideal summer garden party guests!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It happens sometimes doesn't it. Life gets in the way dammit ;) The thing I find astounding is if you don't log into Tattle for a few days, you're lost. It takes forever to catch up. Then I fret abut all the witty stuff I may have missed. Is that bad ???? I wonder if we'll be at 200 🧵 be the end of October ???
I work from home. Boring repetitive stuff on the computer. So happy I found tattle it breaks up a very boring day. Makes me feel part of a community. And I can't wait for the snarky , funny , witty conversations. Back to work for me Wednesday should be all kinds of Patreon fun

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Was suggested to me by Google 😅 thought they would be a good option from the shittoo. I've also started watching This Old House he's Dutch she's Australian (I think) they both work on yachts but have bought a property which is quite a job to renovate! I like his sense of humour. 😊
I am enjoying watching Laura Kampf restore a home she bought . its sad that she thought it had good bones... But sadly it does not. For a real change of pace sailing parlay revival is great. They restored a hurricane damaged boat and are sailing it all around. Fun people great crew beautiful scenery

Jules, just have Natti rewrap, then open for us in front of the cameras and act shriekingly thrilled.
@BlessingoftheHounds that is genius. But @Jules100 needs a bed with people in it

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Valium, once known as Mother’s Little Helper, lol!
I took an old (probably expired) Valium of my deceased aunt's (she gobbled them on the regular) when the vet came to put down our beloved Chug (Chihuahua-Pug?) a few years back. I couldn't have held him through his journey without it. Afterwards the vet cried with me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Doesn’t matter, I need to wash it. Very nice condition, but the tag with the washing instructions was cut off. @banshee ob, you mentioned that you have this dress too, how do I wash it?
Cold water...line dry. It worked pretty well. Looking forward to seeing you wear it. :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I do not mind you asking :) I am on very friendly terms with my first wife, and she has definitely married up:rolleyes: We didn't have children thankfully, but had a good "starter marriage". I probably had a bit of a chip on my shoulder as she is from landed gentry, she probably thought I was too much of a surf bum and a flirt. And, this was part of the attraction as well I guess. I wanted to show I could fit into those circles, she was flattered that a ladies man like me went for her in a big way. She's very intelligent and quite funny, we had lots of fun in the beginning, and I did think this was going to be it. Then things fell appart. It wasn't my cheating, it was more that we drove each other crazy. She nagged me, and I became moody. We just brought out the worst in each other, and I don't know why. Like a sister and brother fighting. Now we can enjoy each other's company again when we meet, no hard feelings.
I am just slightly annoyed that her husband is such a tosser. And that he is posh and went to better schools than me, I admit. I have now a common as muck, but very beautiful wife, who can make me laugh and does not bring out the grump in me. She also has provided me with children, and ignores my indiscretions and runs a good house. What more can a fellow ask for?
You will be in your element soon then Notanangel, Halloween quickly approaching! Let's hope Lalande has another cringy party! :LOL:
Maybe be your wife has indiscretions as well, that’s why she ignores yours.🤗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
View attachment 1554746

Carol Stevens
21 minutes ago
Philip I want to let you there is another person with the vlog of chateau chat that using Stephanie to make her vlog grow, she is downgrading Stephanie and complaining about all that is taking place there. She made a comment have being blocked by Stephanie. I just wanted to let you know.
Thinking about this comment and Brenda’s rants. Do they not get that Stephanie et al jumped on a bandwagon after the popularity of Escape to the Chateau? That names for instagram, you tube, etc, have been selected to imitate that title? People who cannot remember the dick and angel show put in a key word and look, up pops a whole list of suggestions to view. So who was using who? Who was the original user?🧐🧐🧐

The Dowager Chatelaine is in charge of food for the patrons today.

Of course all of the food budget was spent on that damn Gertrude. The Dowager Chatelaine had to spend all weekend digging carrots to prepare her feast for the patrons. Due to the drought, there is only one carrot per patron.

View attachment 1555600
an a plethora of aubergines will fill the rest of the plate!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's been a long day catching up here, doing a Grandson School run, keeping the 16 year old GS in check and now my bed beckons

Just to say Good Luck to all attending The Event of The Year tomorrow. Break a Leg and don't forget to pack the Pepto Bismo, anti bac wipes, cameras and recording devices 😘

I work from home. Boring repetitive stuff on the computer. So happy I found tattle it breaks up a very boring day. Makes me feel part of a community. And I can't wait for the snarky , funny , witty conversations. Back to work for me Wednesday should be all kinds of Patreon fun
I know exactly how you feel. This will make me feel old, but I felt exactly the same when 'Friends Reunited' was born. Actually when 'the internet' was born. Oh to have Tattle back then :D

Please, allow me to add the picture that was posted with this. 👆

View attachment 1556149
- Sstevens
2 hours ago
And where have they put Marie since her flower room is now the shop, and the other one is now the carpentry shop...
Love that you've returned to le Lande.

caroline gooder
1 hour ago
Originally Marie worked in the stables, which are still there. She may be in the Utility room
oh no wonder Marie is there, she is probably being paid to do the flowers for Patron's day

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.