Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tat life

@Jules100 "I do hope the real life installation won’t take too long. I’d actually like it done before Tartlet Days, September 6, 7 & 8 in Key West, Florida."

So so sorry I am a tad late... I've heard real artisans take nearly a year or more to finish a major project like this...
However the installation is almost finally finished.
Please don't lean on the tiles too much as the grout needs time to dry...
Wishing you and the "15" a right 'ole knees up in the Tiki Hut.
Please enjoy a Miller Lite on me (in your new fancy glass of course) and I know your "light lunch" will be absolutely fabulous.
Thank you @Jules100 for the opportunity to volunteer work at your Southernmost Chateau!
As for me, I might just go on a little holiday...

jules100_tiled_tiki_hut_V6.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 82

Isabelle6541

Forcing ourselves to go to bed after wine and meeting a few new friends.I really wish I had a secret handshake with @Clara Burnett but sure hope to get a wink. Some locals really do talk smack about the farmhouse. It is actually pretty funny and not shocking at all.

One more thing - she did not promote this event because she did not want people to actually come. They made it difficult and did not communicate well at all. She is so conniving but we know that already. For now I will leave it at that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 77

Jules100

VIP Member
Just got home from a quick weekend in Key West. Guess what was waiting for me? Thanks Poshmark.
43C123AE-5584-4269-AC86-648DC81ABF2C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Iolair

VIP Member
Re: Policing.

In my opinion, there's a member here that might be regarded as a loud mouthed misogynistic twat. Do I police that person? No, I scroll on by. There's a person here who time and time again, doesn't or can't read the room before posting, and manages to offend at least one person per post. Police or ignore? There's a person here that believes they are the height of wit, but whose jokes I find majestically flat and bland. Police, ignore or scroll past? There's one who, at the expense of other's intelligence, delights in correcting them. Police or ignore? There are people here who are so intelligent, I'm in awe and feel humbled by them even looking in my direction. But as intimidated as I sometimes can be by them, I stick around in the hopes of learning something, and have! There are yet others so cleverly funny that I hope to emulate them, and can't, because I'm not even in the same league. There's a couple of anothers who have slapped me into the ground so hard, I'm sure they thought I'd never get up again... ignore? Police? Scroll past their response? Actually no. It's been bloody funny, had me in hysterics and I respect them for even trying. I'm positive I've made it onto quite a few other people's ignore lists too. Their choice. I could be catty and say their loss as well, but so what? We can't all be liked. I too have tried policing others in the past but am trying to do better. But for all our faults and occasional missteps, we can remain united in one thing... our pure disgust at the behaviour of Stephanie, her obvious misappropriation of Patreon funds, her highly distasteful grifting, her monumental cockups (including her hitching herself to Philip), and her appalling lack of transparency. This is our focus and what binds us together. For everything else we can hit ignore or there's the choice of scrolling by.

You know who the infamous 15 Tattle members are? No-one and everyone. 15 is the average number of fellow members on some other Tattle member's ignore list (jk). 😄 Freedom of choice is an excellent concept when there's actually 100's of us. Feel free to scroll on by.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Jikki2

Chatty Member
"--Platforms who enable this behavior & their members are being challenged, successfully in the courts for defamation. It will take a while, but eventually there will be laws in place to deal with this unacceptable behavior which has a dreadful effect on the lives of those targeted.--"
Dear Brenda,

I am a secret fan of yours. I didn't realise it before today but I have missed reading your imbecile drivel. That is an opinion and, as such, it can not be defamation.

I am extremely curious to know what court cases you are talking about. What platform or commentator has been successfully tried for talking smack about a content creator? And most importantly: Where?

You see, Dear Brenda, you are in Ireland, Stephanie is in France, Tattle is based in England and most of us tattlers are somewhere else. Where do you think the laws are going to change so it will make any difference? Having opposing parties in different countries is going to be a f*cking nightmare and a good lawyer will tell you that it just isn't worth it. But an average lawyer will take your money for the next ten years.

Defamation case is always going to be a civil lawsuit and no court in the world has the jurisdiction to drag anyone to another country to sit in a civil case. But most importantly, Dear Brenda, A STATEMENT CAN NOT BE DEFAMATION IF IT IS TRUE.

Here is an example of a true statement that can not be defamation:

Stephanie Jarvis has used illegal workers in her business. She hasn't paid her workers the wages they were entitled to, nor has she paid any social contributions on said workers.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Watts of Westminster "Tableaux Scenique" prints are CUSTOM MADE - you speak with a representative during the entire design process and it's meticulous. You send them details on every single wall, they help create a non-repeating SCENIC wallpaper combining high resolution historic tapestry images into a single, non repeating image.

https://watts1874.co.uk/collections/tableaux-sceniques

Maybe Stefanny missed this lesson and sent them wrong measurements? I really don't understand her EXCUSE, since it's definitely not the vendors! I've worked with them it's 100% not their doing! Stephanie just ordered and installed the wrong paper!!

Makes me SOOO angry she blamed Watts of Westminster and the doors when it is HER FAULT. I guess it's easier to blame some 100 year old doorway than yourself!
What happened in reality is that she ordered the wallpaper, was too lazy to finish the project in one go, decided they needed a hidden door, ordered her cousin to put all his skills to the test to make one, but "forgot" it would f**k up the design in the wallpaper. She only thought of that when they started wallpapering the hidden door. I completely agree with you: blaming a respectable company for the mistakes you made yourself, is as absurd as it is despicable. Yet it is what Stephanie Jarvis always does.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Brenda’s up with a bee in her bonnet. Got out of the wrong side of the bed?

“Good morning everyone,

One of our members Johanna Veerenhuis put up a post asking how does the Lalande family cope with trolls/negative comments, & what to do with the increasing number of "Copy Cat" Chateau Diary accounts that are appearing on You Tube.

None of us would like to see material written about us publicly that intrudes into our private lives, speculating, fantasizing & overflowing with hatred. Stephanie & Co are the same, human beings with hearts & feelings, so of course it hurts them. They also realise, that it is one of the down points of success & being in the public eye.

There will always be people who thrive on being negative & unkind about others. Whilst the internet has been a life changer for many, it has been the bane in the lives of many more. Due to the anonymity, these keypad warriors feel they can cause hurt & mayhem without repercussions, but, the tide is turning. Platforms who enable this behavior & their members are being challenged, successfully in the courts for defamation. It will take a while, but eventually there will be laws in place to deal with this unacceptable behavior which has a dreadful effect on the lives of those targeted.

In the meantime, the best action is to IGNORE. They are thriving for attention on their topic, for reactions whether positive or negative from readers....Do not play into their hand.

There are 2 types of copy cat accounts on You Tube currently

1) The individual who wants to make money off others...they duplicate successful channels in the hope they can divert followers to their channel via confusion, unfortunately it does work.

2) The hater/troll whose goal is to be cruel & upset others...including the persons followers, US!

The best way to avoid this mistake is to ALWAYS type in "The Chateau Diaries" in You Tube's search bar & go to the channel directly, do not follow links or recommendations that pop up on your feed.

Please note, that ANY links provided in posts here will take you to the official channel.

1. If you do go to a copy cat channel, it is not the end of the world. What is very very important, DO NOT REACT, no thumbs down, no comments good or bad. You Tube's algorithms, which is its brain, LOVES reactions good or bad, as it is proof people are using their platform. They make their money via advertising, 50k thumbs up or down is nothing to them...it shows the channel has had 50k of a footfall which is good for their potential advertisers so they will promote the channel.....hence how you received a notification in the first place.

2. You will see 3 dots ... at the side of the screen, if you click this & scroll down, you can report the channel to You Tube.

Please note, we have 0 tolerance for cruel/intrusive comments & will remove a member without dialogue. If we have missed what you feel is an offensive remark, please notify us, we take these matters very seriously.

PS. Jason Aaron Dubey don't undersell yourself you are much better looking than Elton John lol!!!!....we have your back...lol!!! xxx

Remember folks....

"You say it best when you say nothing at all"”
Brenda G seems to be the kind of person that can’t stand the existence of black, just because she herself loves white. The narrow-mindedness splashes off of her like never before and it causes her to say these ugly words, when in fact we all are not that different at all. She’s hoping for new laws to shut us up, when we are hoping for the existing ones to finally be enforced. Let’s see what comes first.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

MarquisOfNadaillac

Never Forgive, Never Forget!

WHATS THE POINT OF PANORAMIC WALLPAPER IF YOU TREAT IT AS A NORMAL PATTERN DROP?!

I hate to say I told you so 🤷‍♂️ Isn't this sort of stuff Squirrels job? I think he's cost you too much $ with mistakes, time to cut your losses!

My post from August 31, 2021 -
Screen Shot 2022-09-04 at 3.45.28 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-09-04 at 3.48.51 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-09-04 at 11.34.44 AM.png

As it did a year ago, this actually makes me FURIOUS! Details are important, as SJ has no regard for them. For this reason the farmhouse will always look AMATEUR no matter how much she spends.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 62

KiKiGee

VIP Member
Brenda’s up with a bee in her bonnet. Got out of the wrong side of the bed?

“Good morning everyone,

One of our members Johanna Veerenhuis put up a post asking how does the Lalande family cope with trolls/negative comments, & what to do with the increasing number of "Copy Cat" Chateau Diary accounts that are appearing on You Tube.

None of us would like to see material written about us publicly that intrudes into our private lives, speculating, fantasizing & overflowing with hatred. Stephanie & Co are the same, human beings with hearts & feelings, so of course it hurts them. They also realise, that it is one of the down points of success & being in the public eye.

There will always be people who thrive on being negative & unkind about others. Whilst the internet has been a life changer for many, it has been the bane in the lives of many more. Due to the anonymity, these keypad warriors feel they can cause hurt & mayhem without repercussions, but, the tide is turning. Platforms who enable this behavior & their members are being challenged, successfully in the courts for defamation. It will take a while, but eventually there will be laws in place to deal with this unacceptable behavior which has a dreadful effect on the lives of those targeted.

In the meantime, the best action is to IGNORE. They are thriving for attention on their topic, for reactions whether positive or negative from readers....Do not play into their hand.

There are 2 types of copy cat accounts on You Tube currently

1) The individual who wants to make money off others...they duplicate successful channels in the hope they can divert followers to their channel via confusion, unfortunately it does work.

2) The hater/troll whose goal is to be cruel & upset others...including the persons followers, US!

The best way to avoid this mistake is to ALWAYS type in "The Chateau Diaries" in You Tube's search bar & go to the channel directly, do not follow links or recommendations that pop up on your feed.

Please note, that ANY links provided in posts here will take you to the official channel.

1. If you do go to a copy cat channel, it is not the end of the world. What is very very important, DO NOT REACT, no thumbs down, no comments good or bad. You Tube's algorithms, which is its brain, LOVES reactions good or bad, as it is proof people are using their platform. They make their money via advertising, 50k thumbs up or down is nothing to them...it shows the channel has had 50k of a footfall which is good for their potential advertisers so they will promote the channel.....hence how you received a notification in the first place.

2. You will see 3 dots ... at the side of the screen, if you click this & scroll down, you can report the channel to You Tube.

Please note, we have 0 tolerance for cruel/intrusive comments & will remove a member without dialogue. If we have missed what you feel is an offensive remark, please notify us, we take these matters very seriously.

PS. Jason Aaron Dubey don't undersell yourself you are much better looking than Elton John lol!!!!....we have your back...lol!!! xxx

Remember folks....

"You say it best when you say nothing at all"”
1662286167520.png

"1) The individual who wants to make money off others...they duplicate successful channels in the hope they can divert followers to their channel via confusion, unfortunately it does work."

Dear Brenda Gibbons,

The above sentence is correct. Stephanie Jarvis has three channels, Philip Janssen has one, Michael Potts has one, Oliver Strong, Selmar Duin and Tatty, Daniel Preston, Dana Knaffo, Kirsty, Stephen Cole and Sara Phillips, Marie Wiik (that's another story), Brenda, you also have a channel. Many Chateau Diaries' fans become ardent supporters, in hopes of promoting their own businesses and channels. UNFORTUNATELY IT DOES NOT ALWAYS WORK.

Sincerely,
KiKi Gee

P.S. Have you recouped your return on investment??? Or, are you now being paid with the CD's YT revenue and or patron dollars???

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

BlessingoftheHounds

Not monetized yet. You need to hit certain benchmarks before that can happen. 1,000 subscribers, 4,000 watch hours, no strikes and 2 step verification turned on. I’m over 50% there with subs and over 30% there with watch hours. So far YouTube has just been sending me buy one / get one free Miller Lite coupons. Cha-Ching!
Jules, make this Sinan a tile! Sinan, come on it, the water's fine.

Sinan
1 hour ago
@Liz Dobson That pantry is a disaster waiting to happen. Half the wiring was never installed correctly and it is not to code, and the other half just hangs loose from the ceiling. The unqualified handyman who did the electrics is now safely out of that death trap and building his own death trap at his ex wife's house. The coving is another thing not ever finished in the downstairs bathroom. The wallpaper installation in that room is a disgrace! Why purchase such expensive wallpaper and have an imbecile who can't match it together seamlessly, as it is supposed to be, go ahead with putting it up? For the cost of the stuff, hire a professional! But no, Jarvis is stingy with other people's money.
emoji_u1f644.png
She's repeated the same wallpaper mistakes with the old Marquis sitting room. Understand me, he would be horrified if he knew. I've only met this Jarvis creature the once at la Lande and she's truly got no clue on how to renovate or even decorate. It's more a cheap fun fair than a French château.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

missartemis

I'm not current on reading these posts so something has probably been said, but I had to log on after suffering through the Marquis apartment reveal. When I was at the farm, I tried to converse with Fanny about Aubusson after spending a day there including a lot of time at the museums. She had nothing to say about it - crickets... now she wants her viewers to believe that she is honoring the rich tradition of tapestry in France by plastering paper images from an English manor on her very French walls. The residents of Aubusson would have mustard coming out of their noses (la moutarde me monte au nez) if they stumbled upon this wretched room. And do I need to point out that the "theme" of Venus and Adonis is a projection of Fanny's fantasy world? Watch out "Adonis fancy pants" - you don't want to do any hunting in that forest. Oh and if you're reading this "cuz", you are not "restoring" the chateau. You're decorating it. Your skills would be put to better use in a listed property. You are a genius, but I hope you're aware that you are being used to feed the ego of a malignant narcissist (which it could be argued is what the original master carpenters were doing in the 1700s.) The word FOLLY comes to mind - the folly of decorating a room when the walls are crumbling all around it just to satisfy the whimsy of a pampered child-woman. So sad. And that coving is WAY OVER THE TOP (pun intended) for that room. The whole thing is ridiculous. Such a waste of time, money, energy, and capital. It's Fanny holding the chateau on her fingertips as it tips askew on its foundations - Derek's painting more prescient than ever. And I want to thank this forum for being the place where I can admit to belly-aching laughter when phi phi arrived hovering a framed painting over the fireplace while all around him are actual hard-working people, sweating bullets to satisfy Venus. (I have to point out too that screwing on an outlet plate is not electrical work phi phi. Sorry. It's just not.) One year, one room...tens of thousands of dollars of other people's money. All the Gavin Luke music in the world being played over your ridiculous folly does not make this a worthy endeavor.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Happy Sunday Funday. Oh, wait. I had to cancel Sunday Funday because a Jeep Gladiator being driven by an elderly gent who lost control, swerved to avoid a big tree stump, jumped the curb, hit and totaled my daughter's car (she had just come inside), continuing through the privacy fence into the patio dining table. (We were not sitting there.) He moved the patio pergola 4 or 5 feet and all the upgraded outdoor furniture got banged up. (We were not sitting there.) He continued forward until he reached the back porch where he sheared off one of it's supports, and slumped right over his passenger seat with car engine running and an inability to turn it off. The porch held and the man did not enter the pool with his Gladiator. Again. We were not out there. The thing haunting me is that we had *all* just been gathered at that table. We are incredibly lucky people.

I'm so grateful to have had you all to keep me distracted and amused while processing this remarkable occurrence. @Jules100 - I needed your video yesterday in a very large way. I love seeing all your pets! I'm still managing Kevin's care but as I suspected it's not going to work for him. He hates every second of being touched. He's a spirit cat who enjoys the company of humans on his terms only. I'll keep you all abreast of the Kevin situation as we go.

I haven't the head to really comment on CD except to say wtaf did she do to that chimney breast and what was up with those ivory doors. Jfc.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

KiKiGee

VIP Member
I have a question for our international tattlers. My Son is getting married soon. Traditionally I understand here in Ireland that white and beige/ivory are a no no for guests and that as a courtesy the MOG waits until MOB gets her outfit before choosing hers. I didn't know what to say when the MOB told me she has rejected her first two outfits and has bought a third which is white. Anyone experienced similar?
...about white, this is how I did it for my daughter's wedding but with a nude flat.

1662302326638.png

and for my son's upcoming wedding, I'm going with this.

1662302591214.png

• Heart
Reactions: 55

MarquisOfNadaillac

Watts of Westminster "Tableaux Scenique" prints are CUSTOM MADE - you speak with a representative during the entire design process and it's meticulous. You send them details on every single wall, they help create a non-repeating SCENIC wallpaper combining high resolution historic tapestry images into a single, non repeating image.

https://watts1874.co.uk/collections/tableaux-sceniques

Maybe Stefanny missed this lesson and sent them wrong measurements? I really don't understand her EXCUSE, since it's definitely not the vendors! I've worked with them it's 100% not their doing! Stephanie just ordered and installed the wrong paper!!

Makes me SOOO angry she blamed Watts of Westminster and the doors when it is HER FAULT. I guess it's easier to blame some 100 year old doorway than yourself!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

KiKiGee

VIP Member
jules.gif

Carol Stevens
21 minutes ago
Philip I want to let you there is another person with the vlog of chateau chat that using Stephanie to make her vlog grow, she is downgrading Stephanie and complaining about all that is taking place there. She made a comment have being blocked by Stephanie. I just wanted to let you know.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

Jules100

VIP Member
Hi T Rex!

When I was watching @Jules100 video today, there were ads - I watched in the hope she'd get a little money.
Jules, are you monetized?! Or not yet?

PS - I'm more of a Coors Light guy myself!
Not monetized yet. You need to hit certain benchmarks before that can happen. 1,000 subscribers, 4,000 watch hours, no strikes and 2 step verification turned on. I’m over 50% there with subs and over 30% there with watch hours. So far YouTube has just been sending me buy one / get one free Miller Lite coupons. Cha-Ching!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

KiKiGee

VIP Member
It's hard to believe that an adult would write such a comment, but then again, it is one of the cult members. What a f***ing tattle tale! I'm sure Carol was/is bullied as a child/adult and now seeks revenge wherever she can find it. Way to go Carol! You tell 'em! Big strong, take-charge Phyllis will get on this right away!
Carol Stevens has been busy...

Carol Stevens
1 day ago
Is this how you get your channel to grow about by putting Stephanie down all the time can’t you get your channel to by other means shame on you. There is enough going on in the world you can’t something nice then don’t say anything.

Chateau Chat
1 day ago
@Carol Stevens, I use my tiny channel to ask the questions and concerns that arise from watching what Stephanie shows us on the Chateau Diaries. It is impossible to do so on Steph’s YouTube comments, she will instantly block or delete. Life at Lalande is not a fairytale and there are a lot of issues that normal people just don’t understand. I don’t agree with many things going on at Stephanie’s chateau. That’s ok. You don’t agree with me and left a comment stating why. That’s ok too. We don’t all have to like the same things.

Carol Stevens

22 hours ago
Chateau chat, have you personally met Stephanie or gone to France to see her at her Chateau? If not then why on earth do you bad mouth her at all and the first place it is none of your business. Like I said before there is enough of bad things going on and your negativity is being part of it. Like I said before if you can’t say something nice then say nothing.

Chateau Chat

22 hours ago
@Carol Stevens pot meet kettle

Arnice pernice

3 hours ago
@Carol Stevens have you personally met her or visited. In which case CD is an EXTREMELY edited vlog to make people like you believe he life is like you see. Of course it is NOT.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51