The Chateau Diaries #43 The Mad Queen who is eating her cake and everyone else's too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Helen, the founder of tattle life😊❤
Tattle life ... an oxymoron if ever there was one ...

New thread suggestion: Boring and Snorting- How to get in Fanny's pants in one fell swoop.
Thought her pants were in the attic ...

Being the focal feature when entering Lalande, they should have invested in that fountain...
Unless they were going for the dumpster look, of course.

View attachment 647939 View attachment 647943
That place looks like Lalande ...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Butch slap 👋😶🌫 Of 2021

Taps are cooler than cutlery 🍴

Awarding tattle agent to Tim 🥇

Guess Philipater of land nostril 👃 is not a hit with a single chateau owner

O ugh 😩
😈
Dang it! Now I have to watch! Shivery with anticipation!

• Haha
Seems as it’s July 4th

Happy Independence Day 🇺🇸 to all our tattlers ……

As we had a snort free blog 😎😎
Decided to make Philipa appealing for METHERICK of woodland begimania -

Check out Jr Dior 😈

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I hope SJ will not find herself in the same dilemma as Goethe's sorcerer's apprentice, who could not rid himself of the spirits he had conjured up.
At least 2 superfans have announced in the life chat that they will be descending on La Lande in August.:rolleyes:....and I am sure more are on their way!
One said she is going to process the sheep fleeces from the recent shearing....! MAybe scarves and bobble hats, and more socks for winter?

OmG: look at the life chat: sooo revealing:cool: at times!

Philip Janssen@Etholle G Oh that sounds darling! Can’t wait :)
Justine Kessner@Philip Janssen CAN U SEE ME???
Philip Janssen@Justine Kessner Of course I’m not ignoring you, I’m trying to respond to most

Edward Kenneth@Michael Morrison Do you follow Michael Pethrick on Instagram? If not do a search and check out his story
Michael Morrison@Edward Kenneth I don’t but now I think I need too lol any updates about his Madrid “excursion”?
Michael Morrison@Edward Kenneth I’m SO happy that he’s happy!
Edward Kenneth@Michael Morrison Absolutely!!
Irena Smith Michael P is really not doing much. No need to check him out. I became a patron and then he did nothing for weeks. Not sure why anyone would want to support that.
Sarah Yates@Irena Smith Micheal had to take some time out as he wasn’t well. But he’s back now working on the cottage

casperbenj@Cara Winsor Hehir I will keep my fingers crossed that nothing gets in the way of your August trip to LaLande. I am so jelly. Take lots of pictures and sneak into Stephanie's camera shots, wave to me
casperbenj @Cara Winsor Hehir are you going alone?
casperbenj@Cara Winsor Hehir looks like you will miss Gerry, he is to arrive august 15. How long are you staying at LaLande?
Cara Winsor Hehir@casperbenj until august 20th.
Maria K@Cara Winsor Hehir I’m going to be at Lalande on Aug. 5th
Cara Winsor Hehir@Maria K well i can't wait to meet you!
Manor and Maker@Cara Winsor Hehir when are you flying in for your visit?
Cara Winsor Hehir@Manor and Maker august 1st!
Manor and Maker@Cara Winsor Hehir we're heading back the 25th and will definitely come by and say hi!
Edward Kenneth@Manor and Maker Looking forward to your Chateau vlog adventures!
Manor and Maker@Edward Kenneth that's very kind... we are too! I'm both glad and not glad we're not vlogging the drama around our purchase just now
Manor and Maker loving the hints of schiaparelli in Stephanies dress today ( Well, I can't see that at all, but then I am not a sewist!:rolleyes::))

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The last flog, "Home Sweet Home!" should've been called "Crocodile Tears and Hysterical Laughter: Pretending to be Poor While Asking for More"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I am just waiting until a Patreon posts that they do not sponsor MP‘s Grindr adventures with fancy dining and presents.. :p

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Manor and Maker loving the hints of schiaparelli in Stephanies dress today ( Well, I can't see that at all, but then I am not a sewist!:rolleyes::))
Googled Schiaparelli a couple different ways, yellow, stripes, kimono, and came up with this. Which is so not like what Jarvis is wearing, and so many thousands of times better. But then, I'm not a sewist.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Any cause for a party....today it is AmerIca's Independence 4th of July celebration!

Tomorrow she and Snorts will be celebrating Hitler's Invasion of Poland ( that is not tomorrow... Just saying)

She does NOT care that viewers like Wanda are fed up.

An old girl is gonna DO what an old girl WANTS to do.

Who is cooking the Chinese for Shitoo guests?? I assume FRK went to the party to "interview" Tess next. 🙄😴.

Oh! Andie and Kat I guess. Lucky guests! Really!

What will ol' Fanny provide for us Tuesday? I keep hoping for better but....
She may follow the chickens around some more and act like she loves them....
Show us how Dan hung her dirty bed canopy and then broke out in a terrible rash from touching it...
Selmar is AGAIN at a standstill in the loo "no fittings yet".
Talk to Andie about her drawings and hawk them again online...
Film Snorts doing nothing but smiling like the Cheshire Cat...

Any other ideas?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
What? Again another party? I thought September? I am not recovered from our last party yet but OK, so let's party, too. 5th July party on tomorrow! Come dressed in a your country's flagg with or without bra.🇭🇷🇺🇸 Bring your favourite drink. If you need, food, too. Somebody should make a mixed tape, please. Have to go now and shave my legs. See you👋

• Haha
  • Heart
The more thing change the more they stay the same.

The last time we saw this dress... SJ and BJJ were playing office.

124200246_178131027275577_7098088109279995446_n.jpg
127862486_1103203946784381_5663602162754789245_n.jpg

This gem from three years ago 2018, when SJ was pretending to work with an apron on.
Notice the chalk board... to date, still no lake, island, pool, maze, or a resurfaced tennis court.

Dc_9Do-X4AAhAfX.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I just googled Hitachi Magic Wand... ffs Stephfanny, are you taking the piss? I’ve got something similar upstairs... perhaps not as powerful, but you’ll give it a good clean down first though aye? 🥴

View attachment 648124
[/QUOTE]

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I just googled Hitachi Magic Wand... ffs Stephfanny, are you taking the piss? I’ve got something similar upstairs... perhaps not as powerful, but you’ll give it a good clean down first though aye? 🥴

View attachment 648124
[/QUOTE]
I was going to say! hahah she must have been planning for another party and it was a reminder to charge the thing up!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was going to say! hahah she must have been planning for another party and it was a reminder to charge the thing up!!
[/QUOTE]

Yuk! 🤢 Let’s hope she’s more stringent with the cleanliness... otherwise she may suffer from the same affliction as MPK... aka Cum-junk-tivitis eyes.

• Haha
  • Sick
I first watched the vlogs after seeing Lalande on Escape to the Chateau Diy, I somehow got mesmerised by it, I can't explain why. Maybe a girl crush? I am the same height and colouring as SJ, and I resembled her when I was young,but a hippy version and I liked her style. I even had some of the same clothes, the Zara stuff and the H&m tunics. I began to watch avidly and really got sucked in, especially during lockdown I found the gift grab fun at first, then it became ridiculous. I loved the visits to places of interest as, I'm a part time tour guide. I am now quite bored, and shocked by the chaos Stephanie lives her life in. I don't care about personal appearances, can't understand the fuss about teeth, (being
British), or aging or having a younger partner. I found the travelling and partying in the pandemic quite selfish and irresponsible., I recognise the shopping addiction and the hoarding. The gift grab is pathetic. The renovations never get finished. The visits are now just an excuse for partying. Purchases seem to be overpriced fake antiques or charity shop tat, mostly stained.
How does SJ manage to mesmerise people?
Did this happen to anyone else? Did other people here fall under her spell.?
Yes, I did, too. I saw her on the DIY show also and went to her channel. I really liked her at first, and I don't dislike her now, but I do get tired of the constant traveling to other chateaux and the parties. I get it, I really do. When I divorced and was on my own I was never home...I was always shopping or partying and I was in my 40's. I even volunteered as a party hostess in my area for a popular dating site and LOVED it. But I "grew up" and decided to settle down, on my own, and I'm now content in a more sedate life. I just want to see them renovate rooms and reupholster furniture and things like that. And I really detest the gift channel. It's really repugnant, at least to me. I've come to realize that she doesn't want to do any actual physical work. It makes me sad. I'm not as drawn to other chateau vlogs as I was to hers but I do watch them (lots of them are not everyone's cup of tea as I've noticed from posts on here...LOL) because they are doing actual physical work and renovating.

• Heart
I moved on to my new FAVORITE video--- Chateau de la Coutere---- the owners are not full of themselves, they work like dogs, have restored a farm house in the UK prior, do lots of work themselves, don't yammer the whole time they are videoing, are very smart, talented gardeners...
Exactly what I want to see.
Thank you Arfarf ...... I am going to watch this chateau ! Sounds good !!!
I have been watching CD for well and truly over a year and I did love the way SJ did her upholstery by herself , IJ got stuck into the garden and it all looked lovely .... then Selmar and his cute dog came and reno's were really on but ........ with the $$$ and drop-ins like FRK , who I just hate plus that old Madrid Spiv (his first videos were great and the reno of the gardeners cottage too ) but , once again $$$ came in and they get spoilt and Lazy.
I had "gone off them" and I thought I was being a bit "tough" but then I stumbled across Tattle and what a revelation that was !!!
People where thinking like I was ....YES , that person is a shocker , that one lazy and then I learned about the the extra $$$ from Stupid people paying her to renovate etc !!!
Sure I liked the "Free Parcel Post stuff" in the beginning but then it turned Ugly !! The grabbing and I just hated to see that old arm of IJ claw out and grab the best for herself !! I really cannot watch that Free Crap anymore. Yik!
When I see something coming from my country I think of the postage $$ some would be over $100 to get there ( medium boxes) and that money could have been donated to a REAL charity here.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I hope SJ will not find herself in the same dilemma as Goethe's sorcerer's apprentice, who could not rid himself of the spirits he had conjured up.
At least 2 superfans have announced in the life chat that they will be descending on La Lande in August.:rolleyes:....and I am sure more are on their way!
One said she is going to process the sheep fleeces from the recent shearing....! MAybe scarves and bobble hats, and more socks for winter?

OmG: look at the life chat: sooo revealing:cool: at times!

Philip Janssen@Etholle G Oh that sounds darling! Can’t wait :)
Justine Kessner@Philip Janssen CAN U SEE ME???
Philip Janssen@Justine Kessner Of course I’m not ignoring you, I’m trying to respond to most

Edward Kenneth@Michael Morrison Do you follow Michael Pethrick on Instagram? If not do a search and check out his story
Michael Morrison@Edward Kenneth I don’t but now I think I need too lol any updates about his Madrid “excursion”?
Michael Morrison@Edward Kenneth I’m SO happy that he’s happy!
Edward Kenneth@Michael Morrison Absolutely!!
Irena Smith Michael P is really not doing much. No need to check him out. I became a patron and then he did nothing for weeks. Not sure why anyone would want to support that.
Sarah Yates@Irena Smith Micheal had to take some time out as he wasn’t well. But he’s back now working on the cottage

casperbenj@Cara Winsor Hehir I will keep my fingers crossed that nothing gets in the way of your August trip to LaLande. I am so jelly. Take lots of pictures and sneak into Stephanie's camera shots, wave to me
casperbenj @Cara Winsor Hehir are you going alone?
casperbenj@Cara Winsor Hehir looks like you will miss Gerry, he is to arrive august 15. How long are you staying at LaLande?
Cara Winsor Hehir@casperbenj until august 20th.
Maria K@Cara Winsor Hehir I’m going to be at Lalande on Aug. 5th
Cara Winsor Hehir@Maria K well i can't wait to meet you!
Manor and Maker@Cara Winsor Hehir when are you flying in for your visit?
Cara Winsor Hehir@Manor and Maker august 1st!
Manor and Maker@Cara Winsor Hehir we're heading back the 25th and will definitely come by and say hi!
Edward Kenneth@Manor and Maker Looking forward to your Chateau vlog adventures!
Manor and Maker@Edward Kenneth that's very kind... we are too! I'm both glad and not glad we're not vlogging the drama around our purchase just now
Are we not manifesting that her superfans come home to roost?

i still can’t understand why they opened the bnb when everything is still more or less a construction site. There aren’t sport facilities, the terrace is jelly, the lake non existable, the chapel a place for new age witchcraft.

it seems they really rely on the YouTube reputation and the rural area for video and photoshootings.

does the main building have a main entrance or entrance hall at all? All those small doors look like servant entries.
Probably part of the original business plan. Rooms rented out, money goes back into business to renovate other rooms. Similar to the other Château.

Any cause for a party....today it is AmerIca's Independence 4th of July celebration!

Tomorrow she and Snorts will be celebrating Hitler's Invasion of Poland ( that is not tomorrow... Just saying)

She does NOT care that viewers like Wanda are fed up.

An old girl is gonna DO what an old girl WANTS to do.

Who is cooking the Chinese for Shitoo guests?? I assume FRK went to the party to "interview" Tess next. 🙄😴.

Oh! Andie and Kat I guess. Lucky guests! Really!

What will ol' Fanny provide for us Tuesday? I keep hoping for better but....
She may follow the chickens around some more and act like she loves them....
Show us how Dan hung her dirty bed canopy and then broke out in a terrible rash from touching it...
Selmar is AGAIN at a standstill in the loo "no fittings yet".
Talk to Andie about her drawings and hawk them again online...
Film Snorts doing nothing but smiling like the Cheshire Cat...

Any other ideas?
The water system in place.
A Philip segment on animals that bite.
Snippets of the latest party.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.