The Chateau Diaries #177 Tattlers, the ideal summer garden party guests!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @MarquisOfNadaillac for naming the thread. (I went back through my personal thread nomination archive...)

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread:

Jules100

VIP Member

Thursday at 10:52 PM
Just got the test results for my sweet Hobi, non cancerous. The lump was a benign histiocytoma. Don’t look it up, even though it’s not deadly, it’s sad & gross. Anyway, the vet said he got it all and Hobi will be just fine. Thanks for all the positive thoughts and well wishes.❤
BA05386D-A86C-45C1-A7C2-5CC46B437D10.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions:You, desertisland, Angelina219 and 67 others

So happy to hear about Hobi 💗

Isabelle6541

Friday at 4:23 AM
✌ Out to the 15 of you. See you on the other side. Don’t worry… we won’t eat the food. One of us was recently there and it was worse than it looks. Wish us luck!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:You, NoIAmNotAHorse, Spoilt Victorian Child and 66 others

I should have asked, if you could ask Stephanie what she thinks about "The Muffin Man". 🤭

JP in SC

Thursday at 1:39 AM
So our bags are packed and we’re all headed over to LieLande for Patron Daze. First class, upgraded. Of course.
Everybody has their assignments.
There will be a minimum of 6 hidden cameras. We’ll have 3 crews up front, in the crowd, and 3 in the farmhouse (which we’ve divided into 3 sections, each team will have a list of rooms to film).
We’ve got a separate covert op duo going to knock over the $6000 vase from South Africa. Another team focused solely on ripping down already peeling wallpaper.
The team assigned to Narnia to fling open/video the wardrobe stashes is also set. And these individual teams are not to be confused with the 6 crew members, operating in pairs - inside the farmhouse.
Selmar and Tat will be returning, and although I don’t want to give it all away - look for them by mid-afternoon. We’ll have a separate team arriving with them, so our other crews are not distracted from their assignments.
We’ve agreed to turn the water in the moat purple. We were going to do yellow but were concerned Fanny might like the color too much. Yes, we have a team on that as well.
Chapel we’re staying away from, due to condition. We have spoken to the tree guy, he could give a Flying F- - - about Fanny, is fully supportive and yes, he’ll be joining for dinner after our first day.
Do not, I repeat, do not eat the food. A full breakfast will be served prior to our arrival.
We have been told that MUMMIE scratches and kicks when nervous or suspicious. PhiPhi may try to run after you, but his knock knees get in the way - so will be easy to out pace him. Which is why we advise strolling.
Once you’ve completed your assignment, walk back out through the gates as if admiring the festive purple water. Enter your pick up code into your phone, and your pre-assigned driver will be just down the road.
We have minimal crews for Day 2 and Day 3 - figuring Day 1 will startle the cast and characters so badly, they may be unable to carry forth.
Thanks, and this is the last you’ll hear on this until the big day. Please know we’re fully prepared, set and ready.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Vaffle, T Rex and 59 others

MarquisOfNadaillac

Thursday at 2:44 AM
Dear ~*Tattlers*~,

Could you imagine if we could all meet together in real life - have a party, eat, drink and Tattle?! Maybe like Patreon Days but without the desperation or derelict house.

It would be SO fun! We're all very very different - age, location, wealth, interests, education, race, sexuality, everything you could think of.

It is really the ideal summer garden party! I've laughed for 3 years and learned so much random information from you all, it's great!

Of course that's impossible, but it's fun to dream! Patreon can make anything possible! But I would sincerely like to thank you all for making me laugh for 3 years and of course our shared hatred of grifters.

All Hail Spode*,
Your Marquis of Nadaillac

P.S. For those of you who have been asking how my family feels about Stefanny inhabiting our ancestral home, we don't care because it was an abandoned farmhouse we never visited!

*Stolen from an original Tattler - Priest or something, @KiKiGee do you remember? Miss them!

Last edited: Thursday at 2:54 AM
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:You, Vaffle, T Rex and 56 others

Jules100

VIP Member

Thursday at 1:39 AM
Hobi seems to feel just fine and is acting normally. We are just waiting to hear from the vet about his test results.❤

E900DDB9-8667-4301-B485-440B2CD29370.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions:You, Pippin speaks out, T Rex and 53 others

😍😍😍😍😍

Addding this one for all who havent seen the lastest Patreon video:

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member

Yesterday at 1:12 AM
Here you go ya filthy animals

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:You, NoIAmNotAHorse, Shari Holloway and 52 others

As always there's the Wiki.
Happy Tattling.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Happy Sunday. I'm sorry I didn't say it @Jules100 but I'm so glad Hobi is doing well and the outcome was good.
My Skitzy beagle Daisy on NYE. Neurotic as any beagle can be. I hope it makes you laugh

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
That it ........ Dogs with Crowns on!

I have to get me one for my pup. Tattle Starts the Trends !!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
@MarquisOfNadaillac congrats on the most hilarious thread named, you do know this will cause endless paranoia and sleepless nights for fanny maybe they have scanning at the gates for hidden camera devices lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Brenda’s up with a bee in her bonnet. Got out of the wrong side of the bed?

“Good morning everyone,

One of our members Johanna Veerenhuis put up a post asking how does the Lalande family cope with trolls/negative comments, & what to do with the increasing number of "Copy Cat" Chateau Diary accounts that are appearing on You Tube.

None of us would like to see material written about us publicly that intrudes into our private lives, speculating, fantasizing & overflowing with hatred. Stephanie & Co are the same, human beings with hearts & feelings, so of course it hurts them. They also realise, that it is one of the down points of success & being in the public eye.

There will always be people who thrive on being negative & unkind about others. Whilst the internet has been a life changer for many, it has been the bane in the lives of many more. Due to the anonymity, these keypad warriors feel they can cause hurt & mayhem without repercussions, but, the tide is turning. Platforms who enable this behavior & their members are being challenged, successfully in the courts for defamation. It will take a while, but eventually there will be laws in place to deal with this unacceptable behavior which has a dreadful effect on the lives of those targeted.

In the meantime, the best action is to IGNORE. They are thriving for attention on their topic, for reactions whether positive or negative from readers....Do not play into their hand.

There are 2 types of copy cat accounts on You Tube currently

1) The individual who wants to make money off others...they duplicate successful channels in the hope they can divert followers to their channel via confusion, unfortunately it does work.

2) The hater/troll whose goal is to be cruel & upset others...including the persons followers, US!

The best way to avoid this mistake is to ALWAYS type in "The Chateau Diaries" in You Tube's search bar & go to the channel directly, do not follow links or recommendations that pop up on your feed.

Please note, that ANY links provided in posts here will take you to the official channel.

1. If you do go to a copy cat channel, it is not the end of the world. What is very very important, DO NOT REACT, no thumbs down, no comments good or bad. You Tube's algorithms, which is its brain, LOVES reactions good or bad, as it is proof people are using their platform. They make their money via advertising, 50k thumbs up or down is nothing to them...it shows the channel has had 50k of a footfall which is good for their potential advertisers so they will promote the channel.....hence how you received a notification in the first place.

2. You will see 3 dots ... at the side of the screen, if you click this & scroll down, you can report the channel to You Tube.

Please note, we have 0 tolerance for cruel/intrusive comments & will remove a member without dialogue. If we have missed what you feel is an offensive remark, please notify us, we take these matters very seriously.

PS. Jason Aaron Dubey don't undersell yourself you are much better looking than Elton John lol!!!!....we have your back...lol!!! xxx

Remember folks....

"You say it best when you say nothing at all"”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

I have a good camera. Beagles can be known to be notoriously neurotic. I tossed it on her head and that was the first frame. The rest was her running her butt away. It was a slit second 😂 I got one where she was a pup battling a praying Mantis that was runner-up in a photo contest. I loved her to death but she was nuts. Lost her last year but its okay. As OK as it can be. She had a good life and she blessed us every day

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Happy Sunday. I'm sorry I didn't say it @Jules100 but I'm so glad Hobi is doing well and the outcome was good.
My Skitzy beagle Daisy on NYE. Neurotic as any beagle can be. I hope it makes you laugh
Daisy is hilarious ♥ I’m very happy that Hobi is well and congrats to @MarquisOfNadaillac for your thread. It’s a beauty 👍

Not a crown, but a happy princess, Tinks (Tinkerbelle) 💓
Enlarge to see her jewellery. Excuse her OCD paws 🐾

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

“Good morning everyone,

One of our members Johanna Veerenhuis put up a post asking how does the Lalande family cope with trolls/negative comments, & what to do with the increasing number of "Copy Cat" Chateau Diary accounts that are appearing on You Tube.

None of us would like to see material written about us publicly that intrudes into our private lives, speculating, fantasizing & overflowing with hatred. Stephanie & Co are the same, human beings with hearts & feelings, so of course it hurts them. They also realise, that it is one of the down points of success & being in the public eye.

There will always be people who thrive on being negative & unkind about others. Whilst the internet has been a life changer for many, it has been the bane in the lives of many more. Due to the anonymity, these keypad warriors feel they can cause hurt & mayhem without repercussions, but, the tide is turning. Platforms who enable this behavior & their members are being challenged, successfully in the courts for defamation. It will take a while, but eventually there will be laws in place to deal with this unacceptable behavior which has a dreadful effect on the lives of those targeted.

In the meantime, the best action is to IGNORE. They are thriving for attention on their topic, for reactions whether positive or negative from readers....Do not play into their hand.

1) The individual who wants to make money off others...they duplicate successful channels in the hope they can divert followers to their channel via confusion, unfortunately it does work.

2) The hater/troll whose goal is to be cruel & upset others...including the persons followers, US!

The best way to avoid this mistake is to ALWAYS type in "The Chateau Diaries" in You Tube's search bar & go to the channel directly, do not follow links or recommendations that pop up on your feed.

Please note, that ANY links provided in posts here will take you to the official channel.

1. If you do go to a copy cat channel, it is not the end of the world. What is very very important, DO NOT REACT, no thumbs down, no comments good or bad. You Tube's algorithms, which is its brain, LOVES reactions good or bad, as it is proof people are using their platform. They make their money via advertising, 50k thumbs up or down is nothing to them...it shows the channel has had 50k of a footfall which is good for their potential advertisers so they will promote the channel.....hence how you received a notification in the first place.

2. You will see 3 dots ... at the side of the screen, if you click this & scroll down, you can report the channel to You Tube.

Please note, we have 0 tolerance for cruel/intrusive comments & will remove a member without dialogue. If we have missed what you feel is an offensive remark, please notify us, we take these matters very seriously.

PS. Jason Aaron Dubey don't undersell yourself you are much better looking than Elton John lol!!!!....we have your back...lol!!! xxx

Remember folks....

Then why don't she shut the duck up? As much as some people would like to believe that the only life we have is to sit here and make light of the Chateau Diaries (I must admit my life is that shallow right now) we have better things to do and lives to live.
Like anyone who has seen the truth and been shouting it for how many years now?
Help me, people. How long have we been doing this?
We do go off the path a bit. SHe should be thankful for that bit of peace.
Make no mistake Brenda (we know you read here) You should be ashamed for promoting this garbage. We speak the truth when it comes to SJ and we will not apologize for it. In the end, she's gonna have to answer to more than us!! Are you prepared to handle the truth?

• Heart
Reactions: 42

“Good morning everyone,

Remember folks....

1) those who are ripping off CD learned from the best, Stephenme

2) You’re totally wrong. We’re not “trolls” or whatever. We’re laughing at the absolute idiocy of anyone who acts that way on public forums. We are also weeping on behalf of those who have been conned.

3) Brenda, weren’t you in some sort of trouble to do with chateaux tours and capitalising or trying to.

If it’s “better to say nothing at all” wtf are you bleating about?

Lastly, go roll in those Donegal hills and…or ‘ho those tatties!

Slainte

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Then why don't she shut the duck up? As much as some people would like to believe that the only life we have is to sit here and make light of the Chateau Diaries (I must admit my life is that shallow right now) we have better things to do and lives to live.
Like anyone who has seen the truth and been shouting it for how many years now?
Help me, people. How long have we been doing this?
We do go off the path a bit. SHe should be thankful for that bit of peace.
Make no mistake Brenda (we know you read here) You should be ashamed for promoting this garbage. We speak the truth when it comes to SJ and we will not apologize for it. In the end, she's gonna have to answer to more than us!! Are you prepared to handle the truth?
And don't think I just came here. I been here from the beginning. I came here defending her. What an idiot! There is a lot of us here just like you who can not close our eyes to it anymore. I feel bad for you guys. We all do. You are welcome to come aboard any time. It's not a closed club and its growing every day

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I have a good camera. Beagles can be known to be notoriously neurotic. I tossed it on her head and that was the first frame. The rest was her running her butt away. It was a slit second 😂 I got one where she was a pup battling a praying Mantis that was runner-up in a photo contest. I loved her to death but she was nuts. Lost her last year but its okay. As OK as it can be. She had a good life and she blessed us every day
Oh your dear Beagle looked beautiful in her crown..... even if it was for a second.
Dogs bring such love .

• Heart
Reactions: 14

“Good morning everyone,

Remember folks....

omg Brenda Gibbons.....first she wanted to suck in Begmania....they did see through her plans...and now she has set her arrows, a long time allready 🙄 on Lielande...That woman clearly has no life whatsoever..🙄 following a cultscam...she clearly isnt very clever either...

• Haha

“Good morning everyone,

Remember folks....

1662286167520.png

"1) The individual who wants to make money off others...they duplicate successful channels in the hope they can divert followers to their channel via confusion, unfortunately it does work."

Dear Brenda Gibbons,

The above sentence is correct. Stephanie Jarvis has three channels, Philip Janssen has one, Michael Potts has one, Oliver Strong, Selmar Duin and Tatty, Daniel Preston, Dana Knaffo, Kirsty, Stephen Cole and Sara Phillips, Marie Wiik (that's another story), Brenda, you also have a channel. Many Chateau Diaries' fans become ardent supporters, in hopes of promoting their own businesses and channels. UNFORTUNATELY IT DOES NOT ALWAYS WORK.

Sincerely,
KiKi Gee

P.S. Have you recouped your return on investment??? Or, are you now being paid with the CD's YT revenue and or patron dollars???

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Happy Sunday Funday. Oh, wait. I had to cancel Sunday Funday because a Jeep Gladiator being driven by an elderly gent who lost control, swerved to avoid a big tree stump, jumped the curb, hit and totaled my daughter's car (she had just come inside), continuing through the privacy fence into the patio dining table. (We were not sitting there.) He moved the patio pergola 4 or 5 feet and all the upgraded outdoor furniture got banged up. (We were not sitting there.) He continued forward until he reached the back porch where he sheared off one of it's supports, and slumped right over his passenger seat with car engine running and an inability to turn it off. The porch held and the man did not enter the pool with his Gladiator. Again. We were not out there. The thing haunting me is that we had *all* just been gathered at that table. We are incredibly lucky people.

I'm so grateful to have had you all to keep me distracted and amused while processing this remarkable occurrence. @Jules100 - I needed your video yesterday in a very large way. I love seeing all your pets! I'm still managing Kevin's care but as I suspected it's not going to work for him. He hates every second of being touched. He's a spirit cat who enjoys the company of humans on his terms only. I'll keep you all abreast of the Kevin situation as we go.

I haven't the head to really comment on CD except to say wtaf did she do to that chimney breast and what was up with those ivory doors. Jfc.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Frankly I don't think the above 'Brenda' post is from THE one - it's too well written with American spelling. Our Brenda is more homespun, let's say, mixing metaphors, Mrs Malaprop had nothing on her.
We're getting overrun with cute dogs here so could I just tip the balance a bit with my kittens, born to a cat we found under a bush last year as a tiny kitt
IMG-20220725-WA0007.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

“Good morning everyone,

Remember folks....

Brenda G seems to be the kind of person that can’t stand the existence of black, just because she herself loves white. The narrow-mindedness splashes off of her like never before and it causes her to say these ugly words, when in fact we all are not that different at all. She’s hoping for new laws to shut us up, when we are hoping for the existing ones to finally be enforced. Let’s see what comes first.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
"You say it best when you say nothing at all"

Hi Brenda... 👋
Didn't the Donnegall nuns teach you He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her so why don't you come clean with your spreadsheet of sins within châteauverse and those who wanted a piece of the Lalande magic, did they get refunded, because you never mentioned that. :LOL:
or is silence an "honour among thieves" thing, if you talk, would you drag Stephanie down with you?

Now Brenda, before you ask the rabbid fans to falsely report channels. Reaction channels, such as Chateau Chat, The Sichuan Diaries & Behind The Chateau Doors are legit. Just ask Charlie Gold, Orange Queen, Young Dumb Honey Bun, Karina Kaboom and Zachary Michaels. I've learned a great deal from them. e. g. false copyright claims will lead to channel termination - Minnie and Sally are looking into this with Legal Aid. Falsely reporting a channel is against YouTube's Terms Of Service. So, if fans of The Chateau Diaries suddenly start an attack on the château critical channels and one of them wins a legal case. I wonder who'd suffer from the consequences? Certainly not you. But then again Stephanie has three channels and earns $33K via Patreon. Wouldn't it be a shame if it all went away from one day to another....?

Don't say I didn't warn you!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

“Good morning everyone,

Remember folks....

"You say it best when when you say nothing at all" so stfu Brenda. Follow your own advice. It's sanctimonious posts like this that put a target on your back. Welcome back to the shooting range Brenda, we've missed you! Tattlers wouldn't have noticed Brenda at all if she hadn't continually opened her big trap. Most Fanny followers despise Jason - we see if often enough with their ongoing put downs of him. No-one has Eltons Jason's back in the chateauverse. That much jumps off the page to make itself known! We can see the collective groans when he comments. He's been frequently told in live chats and in Patreon comments by Fanny's most ardent followers to tone it down and put a sock in it. We love his posts! He's a thoroughly entertaining chap! And whoa, Fanny has feelings like everyone else? No Brenda, wrong again, narcissists have no feelings beyond rage when they're found out. 'Damage control' isn't a feeling. Go peel a paper daffodil Brenda.

(Congratulations to the MarquisOfNadaillac for the splendid thread title with hugs and thanks to ComtesseRose for setting it up ❤).

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.