The Chateau Diaries #176 The Chronicles of Lieland: The Lyin', The Betch and The Crossdresser's Wardrobe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @MRShavershamsdress on VIP and naming the thread.

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread:

lolander

VIP Member

Monday at 3:13 PM
ZrTLL2nnUxhAZbYH_y9EYJ1Q=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Harri
Stephanie, bless your heart, you don’t know us but my partner has been in a wheelchair for most of his life and today he finally stood up just to turn your channel off.

:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, M_C, StephaniesSupportConsort and 94 others

I'm still laughing at this one. 😆😆😆

Jules100

VIP Member

Yesterday at 5:24 PM
I mentioned about a month ago that my sweet 2 year old, ten pounds of love, mini dachshund Hobi (Hoe-bee), my teen daughter named him after BTS’s J-Hope’s nickname, had a growth on the underside of the base of his tail. I took him to the vet, and the dr said because of his age it might resolve itself with steroids. So, poor Hobi got a shot directly into the lump and I applied liquid steroids topically every day for a month. The growth didn’t go away and actually doubled in size. It went from a small fresh colored bump to a big nasty raisin. Poor Hobi had to have surgery yesterday to remove the lump and it’s been sent out to make sure it’s not cancerous. Please keep your fingers crossed for my lil puppers.❤

B33C218A-ADDA-4070-945E-F4F4398F197F.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions:You, MarquisOfNadaillac, Sunnee and 68 others

🙏💗💗💗

SleepingBeauty123

Yesterday at 12:40 AM
It was quite amazing that not one word came out of Phillip’s mouth when she was opening up the prints sent to her by Michael Petherick. Not one “awww”, “that’s so niiiiice”, “so pretty”…the silence of Phillip was glaringly obvious. Hmm. Jealous much, Phillip? Stephanie even was trying to elicit some reaction from him by saying to him, “isn’t that ladybug soooo cute?”…and for once. No reply from Snorts. Dead silence. Well played, Michael…well played.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, MarquisOfNadaillac, M_C and 65 others

Yebo

Sunday at 6:33 PM
Iolair said:
Hello Yebo...
Please introduce yourself and tell us what led you to the enlightened world of CD Tattle. Are you a former patron? 🙂
Hi, and yes I suppose I should have introduced myself. I found CD during the lockdown like many others. I lived in Zimbabwe. Cape Town and am now in the UK. I enjoyed the videos, and would never have considered being a patron because I saw from the beginning that between Percy. IJ and SJ, they had more than enough assets to fix up the old building and didn't need anything from me. Then I saw that their Beach House was in Southbroom which I know well because in the early 1960s my grandfather retired there. Every year we would visit for six weeks and it was paradise on earth, until the seventies when the nouveau riche from Johannesburg discovered it and it got ruined. My family still has the house but I haven't been back for ages.
I was about to stop watching because I just can't bear Queen Phillipa from the Netherlands. There is also a limit to the grifting that anyone can take, then I found tattle.life and found this blog. I had no idea that other people thought the same way as I did. So now I have to keep watching CD because it could get very interesting. Guess that's all.

• Heart
Reactions:You, shatcho shiek, Shannaswood and 61 others

Jules100

VIP Member

Monday at 11:20 PM
Tea with lemon said:
And now the spectacle!
Portrait, pillow cover
When I heard that Stephanie opened a Philip portrait pillow cover, I thought finally, she’s opening my gift! Unfortunately it wasn’t the one I spent so much time and energy on. Maybe next week? Here’s a sneak peek!

*Sideways mouth Philip was based on one of @Le Baiseur’s photoshopped masterpieces.

78B08156-78DB-40AF-AF98-0F9F7969D06E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, M_C, Sunnee and 61 others

I'm sure you can post the picture on r/CursedPicture LOL!

As always consult the Wiki for simple trivia.
Happy Tattling.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Thanks so much @ComtesseRose. Congratulations and brilliant thread title @MRShavershamsdress. Thanks for the laughs @Jules100 - best GAG ever.

And come hang with us Harry! How funny. Harry definitely has a Tattler heart 💜

lolander

VIP Member

Harri
Stephanie, bless your heart, you don’t know us but my partner has been in a wheelchair for most of his life and today he finally stood up just to turn your channel off.

Jules100

VIP Member

I mentioned about a month ago that my sweet 2 year old, ten pounds of love, mini dachshund Hobi (Hoe-bee), my teen daughter named him after BTS’s J-Hope’s nickname, had a growth on the underside of the base of his tail. I took him to the vet, and the dr said because of his age it might resolve itself with steroids. So, poor Hobi got a shot directly into the lump and I applied liquid steroids topically every day for a month. The growth didn’t go away and actually doubled in size. It went from a small fresh colored bump to a big nasty raisin. Poor Hobi had to have surgery yesterday to remove the lump and it’s been sent out to make sure it’s not cancerous. Please keep your fingers crossed for my lil puppers.❤

🙏💗💗💗

SleepingBeauty123

It was quite amazing that not one word came out of Phillip’s mouth when she was opening up the prints sent to her by Michael Petherick. Not one “awww”, “that’s so niiiiice”, “so pretty”…the silence of Phillip was glaringly obvious. Hmm. Jealous much, Phillip? Stephanie even was trying to elicit some reaction from him by saying to him, “isn’t that ladybug soooo cute?”…and for once. No reply from Snorts. Dead silence. Well played, Michael…well played.

Yebo

Hi, and yes I suppose I should have introduced myself. I found CD during the lockdown like many others. I lived in Zimbabwe. Cape Town and am now in the UK. I enjoyed the videos, and would never have considered being a patron because I saw from the beginning that between Percy. IJ and SJ, they had more than enough assets to fix up the old building and didn't need anything from me. Then I saw that their Beach House was in Southbroom which I know well because in the early 1960s my grandfather retired there. Every year we would visit for six weeks and it was paradise on earth, until the seventies when the nouveau riche from Johannesburg discovered it and it got ruined. My family still has the house but I haven't been back for ages.
I was about to stop watching because I just can't bear Queen Phillipa from the Netherlands. There is also a limit to the grifting that anyone can take, then I found tattle.life and found this blog. I had no idea that other people thought the same way as I did. So now I have to keep watching CD because it could get very interesting. Guess that's all.

Jules100

VIP Member

When I heard that Stephanie opened a Philip portrait pillow cover, I thought finally, she’s opening my gift! Unfortunately it wasn’t the one I spent so much time and energy on. Maybe next week? Here’s a sneak peek!

*Sideways mouth Philip was based on one of @Le Baiseur’s photoshopped masterpieces.

Happy Tattling.
[/QUOTE]

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sorry if someone already posted this, I have gotten behind on all the recent post. Did anyone spot the tent in the background on Dan's Vlog? LOL..the white tent had pink an blue balloons hanging there? That usually means a baby shower was given. Hmmmm..I wonder for who?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
So Dan's entrance to the front door will also be a pool, yay! I noticed the drainage grid, however, it will still be a pain.

I appreciate Dan's effort, though. He went all wonky with the chateau virus, but he might grow out of it.

9.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Sorry if someone already posted this, I have gotten behind on all the recent post. Did anyone spot the tent in the background on Dan's Vlog? LOL..the white tent had pink an blue balloons hanging there? That usually means a baby shower was given. Hmmmm..I wonder for who?
To me it looked more like one of those plastic gazebos!! 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Phew ! New thread just in time - we were getting dangerously near a new round of clotted cream😒

However...much to learn from the Tasmania derail -
only ever knew it was famous for the Tasmanian Devil thanks to David Attenborough.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

lolander

VIP Member

Harri

Jules100

VIP Member

🙏💗💗💗

SleepingBeauty123

Yebo

Jules100

VIP Member

Happy Tattling.
Many thanks to @ComtesseRose for setting up the new thread and the update on the most liked posts of the previous thread. Congratulations to @MRShavershamsdress on reaching VIP status - par-tay in the VIP lounge on Friday for the great and good. Also congrats for the thread title. Another one spot on.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So Dan's entrance to the front door will also be a pool, yay! I noticed the drainage grid, however, it will still be a pain.

I appreciate Dan's effort, though. He went all wonky with the chateau virus, but he might grow out of it.

View attachment 1544232
Why did the liquid he spilled not go down the drain? Rethink this or a flood will be coming. Also if you fall down the steps you will get a broken bone or concussion from block planters.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
During the upcoming Open Days will Fill-Up be providing blow jobs for the most generous male Pattons through a make-shift gloryhole in the in the new “shop”?

B71DB05A-CC60-49F8-84A6-88375A4B551A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So our bags are packed and we’re all headed over to LieLande for Patron Daze. First class, upgraded. Of course.
Everybody has their assignments.
There will be a minimum of 6 hidden cameras. We’ll have 3 crews up front, in the crowd, and 3 in the farmhouse (which we’ve divided into 3 sections, each team will have a list of rooms to film).
We’ve got a separate covert op duo going to knock over the $6000 vase from South Africa. Another team focused solely on ripping down already peeling wallpaper.
The team assigned to Narnia to fling open/video the wardrobe stashes is also set. And these individual teams are not to be confused with the 6 crew members, operating in pairs - inside the farmhouse.
Selmar and Tat will be returning, and although I don’t want to give it all away - look for them by mid-afternoon. We’ll have a separate team arriving with them, so our other crews are not distracted from their assignments.
We’ve agreed to turn the water in the moat purple. We were going to do yellow but were concerned Fanny might like the color too much. Yes, we have a team on that as well.
Chapel we’re staying away from, due to condition. We have spoken to the tree guy, he could give a Flying F- - - about Fanny, is fully supportive and yes, he’ll be joining for dinner after our first day.
Do not, I repeat, do not eat the food. A full breakfast will be served prior to our arrival.
We have been told that MUMMIE scratches and kicks when nervous or suspicious. PhiPhi may try to run after you, but his knock knees get in the way - so will be easy to out pace him. Which is why we advise strolling.
Once you’ve completed your assignment, walk back out through the gates as if admiring the festive purple water. Enter your pick up code into your phone, and your pre-assigned driver will be just down the road.
We have minimal crews for Day 2 and Day 3 - figuring Day 1 will startle the cast and characters so badly, they may be unable to carry forth.
Thanks, and this is the last you’ll hear on this until the big day. Please know we’re fully prepared, set and ready.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.