The Chateau Diaries #175 The lonely chair is where Philip sits after being Potty's fluffer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
It's cycling heaven. With lots of wonderful seafood to enjoy. Its still busy with lots of holidaymakers, not sure when schools open. It's obviously a popular destination for French too. I must need a break from CD because I have seen people today that resemble.... Selmar, M Potts and IJ (on a bike).
Schools back the end of next week. Very popular with the French. If you ever get the chance try L'ile d'Yeu IMO even better.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
How many teenage party dresses does this woman own? Really, Dana, you think this look works for you at your age!? Love the super high heels on the gravel, very clever!
Is that what she wore to a wedding? Dana, there comes a point in every woman’s life where it is time to stop shopping in the juniors/teen section. Perhaps the size will fit, but the styles are just not meant for you anymore.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Is that what she wore to a wedding? Dana, there comes a point in every woman’s life where it is time to stop shopping in the juniors/teen section. Perhaps the size will fit, but the styles are just not meant for you anymore.
Am surprised it isn’t a white dress as well! 🤣😆🤣😆.
Oddly the jewelry (which is as out of place as Dana in the Sweet 16 dress) is very age appropriate and current. Dana, you were halfway there and thank Christ you washed and blew out your hair. Was it really that hard? She is a very striking lady just needs to be washed and styled.

Reactions: 16
Many years ago there was a programme on English tv called Crossroads about a motel set in the midlands. It was absolutely abysmal with terrible acting and sets that wobbled with more dramatic effect than the actual storyline. (However it did pave the way for one of the best tv experiences ever Victoria Woods Acorn Antiques). I can still remember a scene from the original show when two of the main characters were standing in reception overacting about nothing when to imply what a cosmopolitan clientele were at said motel a non speaking extra with a tea towel on his head walked in picked up a telephone directory and walked out again. What the duck the producers were thinking I’ll never know but even that performance was better than Squirrel boy sauntering into the chapel like the smug little fuckwit he is.
I think the Gay Lodger just couldn't stand not being included in the discussion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
My eyes...my eyes! Hurting?
Hello Yebo...
Please introduce yourself and tell us what led you to the enlightened world of CD Tattle. Are you a former patron? 🙂

I think the Gay Lodger just couldn't stand not being included in the discussion.
Maybe Fanny sent him a quick desperate text that read 'Oi Snortykins, chapel NOW! Get your arse over here to distract Mummy from spending MY money on useless restoration!'

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Here is a small timeline.
Stephanie Jarvis, Isabelle Jarvis, Percy Attfield, Amaury Richmond and Philip Janssen have all participated in the lie.

September 2009, the damage to the chapel's rose window.
View attachment 1534031
March 31, 2022
Stephanie Jarvis, claims that they have never noticed this damage to the chapel's rose window.
View attachment 1534034

July 2, 2021
Isabelle Jarvis
14 hours ago
He fell off from a scaffolding and has needed hospitalisation but recovering now.

July 3, 2021, artist Andie W. post. There is electricity in the chapel.
View attachment 1534001

July 27, 2021
From the gift grab live chat...
Isabelle Jarvis Roger withers I shall contact the restorer this week and ask for an update to see if his treatment is working.

from the gift grab comments...
Lizelle Jvr Grobler
22 hours ago
What happened to the chapel restoratoin?
Im Happy
21 hours ago
The restorer had an accident and so the repairs have been postponed
Barbi Button
15 hours ago
The restorer took a bad fall...September maybe (start date)
Im Happy
13 hours ago
@Barbi Button I always wondered about the restorer. Stephanie mentioned the chapel would be his last project before retirement. And when he appeared in that one video he was an older gentleman and I was concerned for the scope of work along with his age.
Christine Donohue
8 hours ago
@Im Happy how did you come across this information? I’m interested in finding sources that may not appear on the ordinary vlogs.
Lizelle Jvr Grobler
6 hours ago (edited)
@Im Happy Im so sorry to hear about his accident. Praying that he has a speedy and full recovery.
Im Happy
4 hours ago (edited)
@Christine Donohue If my memory serves me correctly, I saw him featured on a vlog although I can’t remember which one. He and Stephanie were examining the Chapel so he could determine what work needed to be done. It was only recently, maybe a couple of months back (?), that Stephanie mentioned the terrible news about the gentleman’s accident. I can’t remember if that was on the regular vlog or the Patreon’s vlog where Stephanie does a monthly update on her Patreon site
Christine Donohue
1 hour ago
@Im Happy ah thank you. It was probably on Patreon. Hope he gets better soon.

September 26, 2021
Susan M
2 hours ago
Any news about the chapel? I thought the restorer was coming in August.
Jacqueline Reynolds
1 minute ago
He was delayed again. But he is working on panelling for the chapel in his own workshop

November 2021

@6:34 Stephanie Jarvis and Amaury Richmond, discuss plans with the chapel restorer.
@8:22 the chapel restorer mentions needing electricity in the chapel.

@0:58 Stephanie Jarvis states that work will begin on the chapel.🤥

December 24, 2021
The Chateau Diaries
5 hours ago
The chapel restorer still hasn’t started!

February 28, 2022, live chat
GoldenLady @isabelle Jarvis I hope you can work your magic and heart with the chapel restorer. If anyone can ask him to return, it would be you dear Isabells.
Isabelle Jarvis Golden Lady I have to believe that like the swallows, the good weather will bring him.
Percy Attfield @GoldenLady she is doing that and he is adamant he is committed. His timing is very frustrating.
GoldenLady @Percy Attfield Thank you dear Percy and Isabelle. I kept feeling that he would return in the Spring. It was just so cold to do in the winter. This is good news.
GoldenLady @Percy Attfield @isabelle Jarvis I also felt it wasn't him as much as his family as well looking out for his health I think. He is worth waiting for. Love to you both.
Percy Attfield @GoldenLady we live in hope When someone is as passionate as he is about his plans and vision he should receive support and not simply cut off.
Percy Attfield @GoldenLady absolutely. The Chapel is 150 years old waiting another while to be restored seems of little consequence.

March 24, 2022
Percy Attfield
7 minutes ago
The Chapel Restorer says he is committed to do it and will come.

May 22, 2022, live chat
Percy Attfield @ Colin Rollo the chapel restorer is contacted every few weeks. He keeps promising and asking that it is not assigned to another. But when he will actually arrive is a frustration to many.

June 28, 2022, live chat
Philip Janssen @Dru A The chapel restorer keeps promising new dates and doesn’t actually start. As soon as he starts, it’ll be on the vlog
So Viard started work on the panelling?
Did he ever set up his scaffolding, what happened to this November 2021 intention to begin work?
Finally, I do not speak French and am not vouching for Stephanie's translation of the electricity conversation. But what she has him saying is requesting permission to plug in an electric heater -- not, as I take from your timeline, suggesting that electricity be installed where it doesn't exist?
It is a catastrophe for Lalande, and France, that Viard will not be restoring those paintings.
Thanks, Stephanie. Why don't you go back with the rest of the Vandals where you came from and stop pissing away France?

Screen Shot 2022-08-28 at 10.30.10 AM.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Hello Yebo...
Please introduce yourself and tell us what led you to the enlightened world of CD Tattle. Are you a former patron? 🙂
Hi, and yes I suppose I should have introduced myself. I found CD during the lockdown like many others. I lived in Zimbabwe. Cape Town and am now in the UK. I enjoyed the videos, and would never have considered being a patron because I saw from the beginning that between Percy. IJ and SJ, they had more than enough assets to fix up the old building and didn't need anything from me. Then I saw that their Beach House was in Southbroom which I know well because in the early 1960s my grandfather retired there. Every year we would visit for six weeks and it was paradise on earth, until the seventies when the nouveau riche from Johannesburg discovered it and it got ruined. My family still has the house but I haven't been back for ages.
I was about to stop watching because I just can't bear Queen Phillipa from the Netherlands. There is also a limit to the grifting that anyone can take, then I found tattle.life and found this blog. I had no idea that other people thought the same way as I did. So now I have to keep watching CD because it could get very interesting. Guess that's all.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
None of them are Christians. They don't even understand what that chapel stands for, it is just a pretty building for them to decorate. And now, they're sad won't be able to do that. Disrespectful morons (and I'm not even religious).
Not only a pretty building to decorate, but they see it as a status symbol. This chapel was built by an important family with means to build a separate chapel building. It is loud declaration of wealth (just like the inhabitants of the chateau aspire to make).

Bonus, it’s a perfect antithesis to their hedonistic lifestyle.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Not only a pretty building to decorate, but they see it as a status symbol. This chapel was built by an important family with means to build a separate chapel building. It is loud declaration of wealth (just like the inhabitants of the chateau aspire to make).

Bonus, it’s a perfect antithesis to their hedonistic lifestyle.
In that case, no wonder it is caving in... lol

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Y'all, I am totally loving the intelligence of the hive mind working on chapel restoration, the Douche Lord photobombing the chapel restoration, @mrsp67's new do (the first thing my Al Anon sponsor said to me was, pay attention to the people you don't want to become), some of you actually giving me chills with fact-based predictions and dazzling evidence-based speculation in re, for example, the rise of Potts and the demise of Cameltoe, kindness to newbies and music for The Gay Lodger's Charleston gif. So excited I ate an early breakfast of leftover Chinese carryout -- cashew chicken -- one of the immortal lo fat morning meals! Now time for second breakfast. Thé du constructeur, so Lalande. And homemade non-arse bread. Toasted, mama.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
billy-madison-back-to-school.gif

Susan Harris
4 hours ago
Just a thought. Would it be worth while Phillip going off to do a course/ degree in something that he enjoys. Interior design, some kind of fabric/ art course in for example Paris. He’s very young, it would give him something more substantial looking towards his future.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Here is a small timeline.
Stephanie Jarvis, Isabelle Jarvis, Percy Attfield, Amaury Richmond and Philip Janssen have all participated in the lie.

September 2009, the damage to the chapel's rose window.
View attachment 1534031
March 31, 2022
Stephanie Jarvis, claims that they have never noticed this damage to the chapel's rose window.
View attachment 1534034

July 2, 2021
Isabelle Jarvis
14 hours ago
He fell off from a scaffolding and has needed hospitalisation but recovering now.

July 3, 2021, artist Andie W. post. There is electricity in the chapel.
View attachment 1534001

July 27, 2021
From the gift grab live chat...
Isabelle Jarvis Roger withers I shall contact the restorer this week and ask for an update to see if his treatment is working.

from the gift grab comments...
Lizelle Jvr Grobler
22 hours ago
What happened to the chapel restoratoin?
Im Happy
21 hours ago
The restorer had an accident and so the repairs have been postponed
Barbi Button
15 hours ago
The restorer took a bad fall...September maybe (start date)
Im Happy
13 hours ago
@Barbi Button I always wondered about the restorer. Stephanie mentioned the chapel would be his last project before retirement. And when he appeared in that one video he was an older gentleman and I was concerned for the scope of work along with his age.
Christine Donohue
8 hours ago
@Im Happy how did you come across this information? I’m interested in finding sources that may not appear on the ordinary vlogs.
Lizelle Jvr Grobler
6 hours ago (edited)
@Im Happy Im so sorry to hear about his accident. Praying that he has a speedy and full recovery.
Im Happy
4 hours ago (edited)
@Christine Donohue If my memory serves me correctly, I saw him featured on a vlog although I can’t remember which one. He and Stephanie were examining the Chapel so he could determine what work needed to be done. It was only recently, maybe a couple of months back (?), that Stephanie mentioned the terrible news about the gentleman’s accident. I can’t remember if that was on the regular vlog or the Patreon’s vlog where Stephanie does a monthly update on her Patreon site
Christine Donohue
1 hour ago
@Im Happy ah thank you. It was probably on Patreon. Hope he gets better soon.

September 26, 2021
Susan M
2 hours ago
Any news about the chapel? I thought the restorer was coming in August.
Jacqueline Reynolds
1 minute ago
He was delayed again. But he is working on panelling for the chapel in his own workshop

November 2021

@6:34 Stephanie Jarvis and Amaury Richmond, discuss plans with the chapel restorer.
@8:22 the chapel restorer mentions needing electricity in the chapel.

@0:58 Stephanie Jarvis states that work will begin on the chapel.🤥

December 24, 2021
The Chateau Diaries
5 hours ago
The chapel restorer still hasn’t started!

February 28, 2022, live chat
GoldenLady @isabelle Jarvis I hope you can work your magic and heart with the chapel restorer. If anyone can ask him to return, it would be you dear Isabells.
Isabelle Jarvis Golden Lady I have to believe that like the swallows, the good weather will bring him.
Percy Attfield @GoldenLady she is doing that and he is adamant he is committed. His timing is very frustrating.
GoldenLady @Percy Attfield Thank you dear Percy and Isabelle. I kept feeling that he would return in the Spring. It was just so cold to do in the winter. This is good news.
GoldenLady @Percy Attfield @isabelle Jarvis I also felt it wasn't him as much as his family as well looking out for his health I think. He is worth waiting for. Love to you both.
Percy Attfield @GoldenLady we live in hope When someone is as passionate as he is about his plans and vision he should receive support and not simply cut off.
Percy Attfield @GoldenLady absolutely. The Chapel is 150 years old waiting another while to be restored seems of little consequence.

March 24, 2022
Percy Attfield
7 minutes ago
The Chapel Restorer says he is committed to do it and will come.

May 22, 2022, live chat
Percy Attfield @ Colin Rollo the chapel restorer is contacted every few weeks. He keeps promising and asking that it is not assigned to another. But when he will actually arrive is a frustration to many.

June 28, 2022, live chat
Philip Janssen @Dru A The chapel restorer keeps promising new dates and doesn’t actually start. As soon as he starts, it’ll be on the vlog
when i look at the guys his shoes...no wonder he fell of the scaffolding... 🙄 whats wrong with workshoes...good grip and decent ....omg..that guys shoes look like PHi Phies..

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
No, it wouldn't. What degree would give him the spectacular career projection that he has now? He rules over a half share of a château. A Queen outranks a Princess.... @Susan Harris

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.