The Chateau Diaries #175 The lonely chair is where Philip sits after being Potty's fluffer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husband still moans about how long it took me to give it up. But only in a joking way and only with me, he would never say anything like that to anyone else.
I've told him he was lucky it wasn't even longer.
Lol

i‘m afraid I forced my beloved of several decades to put out the first night we met. Never been apart since and never been called a tart. Many other things, but a tart - never.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
It was quite amazing that not one word came out of Phillip’s mouth when she was opening up the prints sent to her by Michael Petherick. Not one “awww”, “that’s so niiiiice”, “so pretty”…the silence of Phillip was glaringly obvious. Hmm. Jealous much, Phillip? Stephanie even was trying to elicit some reaction from him by saying to him, “isn’t that ladybug soooo cute?”…and for once. No reply from Snorts. Dead silence. Well played, Michael…well played.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Is there an electrician that will be arriving soon to hang up the Little Chateau On The Prairie blue & white, probably needs to rewired, light fixture that Phyllis secured with funds from his mothers coin purse? How long might it sit on the counter until they remember they bought it?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Kat is a hanger on, a girl’s girl - a guy’s guy - a gay guy’s girl. It all works for her at LieLande. And then off she goes back to her Christian singing group.
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Do we have clarity on whether or not Marie will return for Patron Daze? Oh, that will be a love fest - hugs, air kisses, so glad to see you!
- - - - - - - - - - -
Patiently waiting on the promised smack down for Patron Daze. Tapping my foot.
- - - - - - - - -
After looking at the food service, I highly recommend a collection of airline vomit bags, and fully stocked porta potties.
I wonder how Kat’s Christian singing group views her behavior in and appearance on the vlogs?

• Sad
Reactions: 19
How long does Phillipa have to be in a relationship with SJ before he/she can claim part of her assets when the inevitable split comes? Anyone know?

Reactions: 12
How long does Phillipa have to be in a relationship with SJ before he/she can claim part of her assets when the inevitable split comes? Anyone know?
No idea of the law in France, but in the UK he would not be able to claim any asset. For a start, she employs him and he lives in. She owes him nothing once it is over. He buys things, She buys things. There does not seem to be any joint account. There would be no entitlement. Now if they marry - different story entirely. But then I guess he would be signing a pre-nup.

Reactions: 17
Stephanie is partial to flirting with girls, and I sense it may have gone a little farther than that with Marie Wiik. (One reason Philip moved to get rid of her and so curiously took charge, possibly to keep Stephanie from consoling her, when after threatening suicide Wiik returned to the shitoo. Cat sucks up to him very successfully as part of the menage a trois energy; and he shockingly disses her behind her back for the same reason. <--------Speculation.)
Jarvis keeps Hanni and Cat around for the same reason she keeps Potts around -- sexual energy.
Cat is a choral music professional, as I recall, with a degree in theology. Her very interesting account -- in the Cat interview, maybe a Patreon vid? -- of her family's choral music schedule at Christmas time included many jolly family visits to the pub after carol service gigs. Part of what attracts Cat to the shitoo will be the drinking vibe, I submit, which is stronger than any sex drive. I remember her dancing with Selmar and the eye penetration she was giving him was intense. So. An androgynous and bibulous spirit who has studied sin. Yeah.
Interesting you'd bring up Cat and the drinking vibe. In last night's performance of "Let's Pretend to Make Fun of the American Chick" also known as "American Chick Is Super Obnoxious For Attention and as a Vlog Filler", Cat was the only one drinking. She was nursing a bottled beer (at least that's what it looked like....green bottle) and I thought it was strange that no one else had a glass of anything alcoholic. The last time we saw Cat, she was in the new garden with Dan with a bottle of beer, too. It's like she day drinks all day and night!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I'm a huge fan of lentil salad and the most upscale way I've seen it served was with about $20 worth of cold poached salmon and $10 very fresh herbs/lemon zest vinaigrette at the Hay Adams Hotel in DC.
It's also the season in France of the charentais melon, melon being the soul mate of lentil salad as cucumber cubes with skin are the soul mates of hummus. Cucurbits and beans, a fecund area of exploration.
Lentil salad hard to plate though, can't remember how it was done at the Hay Adams. I suspect green and not brown lentils are the starting point, with fresh spicy leaves underneath, like watercress.
Trying to brighten it up with beet salad is a typically skinflint choice by Jarvis. Lardons (as shown cooking the lentil salad) were one of Isabelle's Oliver Twist master of the Mudfog Workhouse dodges for not serving meat to her volunteer employees. We see Stephanie feeding her paying guests with the same memory of a whisper of lardon in the lentil salad -- bad idea, bacon fat can coagulate.
Dark brown lentils and dark red beets for lunch with tomato tart, a badly thought through choice for eye appeal, flavor and texture contrasts.
Here's two revised lunch menu using the same, and more, seasonal ingredients, for the music workshop guests.

Lemonade with Lalande Honey for the Singers' Throats
Panzanella
Cold Poached Salmon, Sauce Verte
Green Puy Lentil Salad, with Lemon Zest and Parsley, Charentais Melon Ball Skewers, Room Temp Port Wine Dipping Sauce
Mirabelle Plum Fool
Fresh Seasonal Artisanal Saint Nectaire and Ossau Iraty Cheese, Fresh Mirabelle Plums, Toasts, Lalande Honey
Hot Tea

Lemonade with Lalande Honey for the Singers' Throats
Beet Borscht, let the Russians and Ukrainians make it with beef bone broth, Sour Cream
Cold Boiled Beef, Salsa Verde
Sliced Tomatoes, with Roquefort, Honey and Pink Pepper
Baguette, French Butter
Fresh Raspberries, Vanilla Ice Cream, Raspberry Coulis
Lavender Madeleines
Linden Blossom Tea
You are hired! Revised menu sounds delicious!
My point is that you don’t wing the menu when you have paying guests.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
There she was in that yellow dress on top of the bloody bed opening More Birthday Gifts!!! OMG

Still........ I was glad to see this just for the Squirrel Boyfriend pillow and portrait plus ...... why does someone felt a turret with peacocks etc in a darn spode cup as well !!!

Talking of Spode....... old Teabag the Spiv slipped in a few drawings for Fanny........ I bet he is merching them for his next fling overseas. ;)

Tons of Chocolate , toffee and tea...... its a wonder anyone has teeth in their head!

The best part is going to be next week when we all go up to Mummy's shack , sit on her bed and open ALL the pressie's insane people have sent to her and the Percy !

I thought Mummy looked shocked when Fanny told her at the end ! :ROFLMAO:

I will have my coffee by my side for that ....... no bugger the coffee I will have a glass of champagne for this event ---even if its morning here! :love:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Now that Mummy can see better, she's painfully aware of the state of the Chateau !
Years ago I had a much older boyfriend whose father was really ancient. He'd been a circuit-riding rabbi -- Fiddler on the Roof style in turn of the 20th c Russia, riding from hamlet to hamlet to make a minyan and do the prayers. Finally, when he was in his early 30s, he could afford and acquired a pair of glasses.
First thing he saw was flies everywhere. Then individual twigs, which he had not exactly realized existed in the trees. Then wrinkles on his friends' faces. Etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Fanny is a mean girl and loves to mock, embarrass, and put people down in any way possible. “Editing Stephanie” knew what she was doing when she left that footage in her YouTube video.

Kat reads here and would probably be surprised that she, as Fanny’s dear friend, would be derisively referred to as an elephant by Snorts, with Fanny loudly laughing at the disparaging comment. No one is off limits for mean girl Fanny.

At times, on video, Fanny has bullied, mocked, humiliated, scorned, and marginalized Selmar, Tatty, FRK, volunteers, Dan, Snorts, Ollie, Mummy, Percy, other chateau owners, the Ians, Potts, Larkin, the Argentenian Bully, Pavlina, Dana, etc. Fanny is not a sweet little orphan princess.
I don’t understand the Chatelaine Ardwhore’s admiration of KitKat. She is a mean dyke.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Hey…I take credit for inventing the name Ardwhore! 😂
Please explain Ardwhore. I missed that. You’ve combined names - who is the ARD - I get bleep. Credit to you for the invention. Extra credit for explaining it to me (and perhaps others, but maybe not - I might be the only one not connecting the dots)

Reactions: 5
Will Josie be on hand to serve trotter sammies and assorted entrails?
Entrails are fabulous, but even I know not to serve them to guests. Only a few people in my family will eat anything beyond calves' liver. The rest of us entrail eaters get together every once in a while for a feast. I once ate a big bowl of menudo in the local greasy cuchara with a city slicker from back East, daintily holding a napkin over my lips until he got over himself.

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I can't stand them! I don't doubt they are hard workers, but expecting gifts from fans is anathema to me. Petty of me I know (yet don't care) but I can't stand his whining mosquito voice.
I think it's because he looks similar to my ex husband but I quite fancy the bald slim bloke......:sneaky::oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder how Kat’s Christian singing group views her behavior in and appearance on the vlogs?
My recollection is that she does not work for a Christian singing group, but for a music education org?

Interesting you'd bring up Cat and the drinking vibe. In last night's performance of "Let's Pretend to Make Fun of the American Chick" also known as "American Chick Is Super Obnoxious For Attention and as a Vlog Filler", Cat was the only one drinking. She was nursing a bottled beer (at least that's what it looked like....green bottle) and I thought it was strange that no one else had a glass of anything alcoholic. The last time we saw Cat, she was in the new garden with Dan with a bottle of beer, too. It's like she day drinks all day and night!
Weren't there cans of Heineken chugging at Versailles? @Le Comte de Monte Cristo is still quivering slightly every now and then at the thought of it. As are we all.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Amaury’s trashy behavior and locker room bragging has sealed his fate to me. Nasty, tacky little man with Napoleon Syndrome! He deserves the Argentine bully and whatever crotch rot he picks up along the way!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Is there an electrician that will be arriving soon to hang up the Little Chateau On The Prairie blue & white, probably needs to rewired, light fixture that Phyllis secured with funds from his mothers coin purse? How long might it sit on the counter until they remember they bought it?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Kat is a hanger on, a girl’s girl - a guy’s guy - a gay guy’s girl. It all works for her at LieLande. And then off she goes back to her Christian singing group.
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Do we have clarity on whether or not Marie will return for Patron Daze? Oh, that will be a love fest - hugs, air kisses, so glad to see you!
- - - - - - - - - - -
Patiently waiting on the promised smack down for Patron Daze. Tapping my foot.
- - - - - - - - -
After looking at the food service, I highly recommend a collection of airline vomit bags, and fully stocked porta potties.
Marie is indeed going to LaLande and it appears that she will be there for the Patron Days. She posted her "plans" a couple of times on her Instagram stories, saying that she was going to LaLande after her stay in England. This morning, she said she's only in England for a few more days and then "off to France".

My recollection is that she does not work for a Christian singing group, but for a music education org?

Weren't there cans of Heineken chugging at Versailles? @Le Comte de Monte Cristo is still quivering slightly every now and then at the thought of it. As are we all.
Yes, I do remember those at Versailles! Did she bring her own beer to a place/event like that? I can't imagine them serving that swill at Versailles! I didn't even like Heini's in college, when everyone was drinking them. WORST BEER EVER (imo, of course - apologies to anyone who enjoys it!)

Reactions: 8
And now the spectacle!
Portrait, pillow cover
These pictures should remind us that these people deserve each other. How awful they must be irl.
Wtf is wrong with this lady? I can’t wait to meet her.
Well, she's a Hoosier for one thing (Ky looks down on Indiana for some reason, probably basketball). She's paying to play...the Shittoo Stans will, no doubt, be buying her wares now.

Meanwhile I'm trying to find the vlog featuring the (Canadian?) lady who wrote a song about all the inmates of the Shitooo so I can cross off all the ones who are gone.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.