The Chateau Diaries #175 The lonely chair is where Philip sits after being Potty's fluffer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely Brilliant … she’s literally like a mother speaking of her child’s crap artwork ‘oh how wonderful/ clever/ amazing …. ‘ though you forgot to mention he did multi-skill and was able to talk whilst he sliced tomatoes.
He has the face only a mother could love.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It's my belief that in order to assert control over the household both SJ and Phyllis need to have someone in their sights to ridicule at all times. It's classic playground BS power move, and its the actions of a deeply insecure set of individuals.

I just rewatched it. Cat is condescending throughout, I was pro-Cat, but she has fully been sucked into the stupidity - deeply sad making, particularly from a christian choral singer. Maria is cuttingly honest, but she has been since day one. Phyllis.... good Lord. He believes himself to be the arbiter of good taste, I have news for you sweet cheeks, you aren't - the train wreck of the toile de jouy bedroom a case in point. The arrogance of him holding court at the kitchen table whilst he whispers and mocks that dreadful American Chloe. All documented by the grand high witch herself Stephanie Jarvis.

His roots are showing!!

That his bald patch with shiny boot polish in situ.

Horrible to watch wasn't t what a nasty bunch of school bullies and Chloe not realising they were laughing at her not with her

I'm guessing learning difficulties on her part. No self awareness

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
20220829_125005.jpg

Episode number whatever, 'mummy off to deposit the patreon funds into the cayman Islands account'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I love that Marc and Philip take the time to write a personal reply to all the comments! That's really lovely and shows appreciation and respect for their viewers!
I really like their channel. Mark and Phillip are at the very beginning of their chateau adventure. They have a lovely place to start with and the money and desire to fix it up. @huydecirku, you’re right, it was nice when they replied to my comment.
CC754E45-D170-42A6-A458-20AC4CC382DD.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
the lamp looked ridiculous. IJ loathed it on the sight as indeed she did Flip. He wants to buy something wherever he goes, justifying it with the prefix ‘it’s ONLY …’ not that it’s his money anyway. Fanny treats him like an indulgent mother giving in his childish demands of ‘I want ! I want ! A parent sometimes doing this may avoid a toddler melt-down , but it’s really bad parenting because the only winner (in the short term) is the toddler who then believes demanding behaviour is the way to go.

How to bring up a spoilt brat with no boundaries . Fanny has no parenting skills . Just like her mother.
She should have accidentally knocked the ladder pompous arse. Mummy was pissed, she'll be out for him now so lets hope he's sealed his fate.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I really like this couple.....they don't show off and get on with it as you can see. Plus they rescued the donkeys. :love:

Anyone who rescues Donkeys is a saint in my books. If only I had the space, I'd have a couple.

I really like their channel. Mark and Phillip are at the very beginning of their chateau adventure. They have a lovely place to start with and the money and desire to fix it up. @huydecirku, you’re right, it was nice when they replied to my comment.
View attachment 1536815
Brilliant that they see it from our perspective. Perhaps they already walk among us.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Last night I thought Phyllis and Cat came across as school playground bullies whispering and sniggering at that dreadful American volunteer cooing at every bit of tat available in Emmaus (the 21st century workhouse). It was uncomfortable viewing watching them all laugh at her. I can't think why Stephanie would think to include that in her flog.... unless she thought that behaviour was entirely reasonable. Live, Love and Laughter....
Imo it's all staged they're trying to divert our attention from serious issues, otherwise its crazy to think the volonteer would "volonteer" herself up to be ridiculed. 😳

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Hi, and yes I suppose I should have introduced myself. I found CD during the lockdown like many others. I lived in Zimbabwe. Cape Town and am now in the UK. I enjoyed the videos, and would never have considered being a patron because I saw from the beginning that between Percy. IJ and SJ, they had more than enough assets to fix up the old building and didn't need anything from me. Then I saw that their Beach House was in Southbroom which I know well because in the early 1960s my grandfather retired there. Every year we would visit for six weeks and it was paradise on earth, until the seventies when the nouveau riche from Johannesburg discovered it and it got ruined. My family still has the house but I haven't been back for ages.
I was about to stop watching because I just can't bear Queen Phillipa from the Netherlands. There is also a limit to the grifting that anyone can take, then I found tattle.life and found this blog. I had no idea that other people thought the same way as I did. So now I have to keep watching CD because it could get very interesting. Guess that's all.
the lamp looked ridiculous. IJ loathed it on the sight as indeed she did Flip. He wants to buy something wherever he goes, justifying it with the prefix ‘it’s ONLY …’ not that it’s his money anyway. Fanny treats him like an indulgent mother giving in his childish demands of ‘I want ! I want ! A parent sometimes doing this may avoid a toddler melt-down , but it’s really bad parenting because the only winner (in the short term) is the toddler who then believes demanding behaviour is the way to go.

How to bring up a spoilt brat with no boundaries . Fanny has no parenting skills . Just like her mother.
that lamp looked so tacky like something from a defunct restaurant chain like the “Ponderosa” I laughed when mummy said clutter is clutter I didn’t laugh at the bullying of Chloe, Ive never liked Cat and wondered why she was there in the first place, I didn’t watch the early vlogs so I don’t know the genesis story of Cat at LieLande

• Haha
Reactions: 25
so far , they have only 4200 subscribers. Steffi and all the others had 4200 subscribers before too.
And I saw their Patreon page in the info. Just a matter of time…
These two guys have had a seriously bad time of it health wise. To be stuck in a hospice, not able to communicate what help was required, the physiotherapy, constant pain, worried sick, learning to walk again. Really feel for them both. I'm amazed at their fortitude. Keeping their dream alive while going through hell. Keeping a sense of humour while going through hell. Hats off to them!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Did anyone else get Rebel Wilson vibes from Chloe? She seems like a fun girl out to be having her best time. I thought she had already left. Did she come back?

Fanny is the spiteful playground bully, the hair puller and name caller. Phyllis and Cat are there for the grunt work. Sadly Cat has shown her colours this visit. I had always hoped that she was above the lielande petty nastiness but she is equally as bad desperately trying to stay onside with the chief spiteful bully and not become an object of ridicule herself.

It seems that Chloe went along with the derision, making fun of herself and she did get one over on Cat when Cat made fun of her accent. She had Cats wannabe upper crust accent to a tee.

Here's hoping Chloe will leave lielande having had the fun she wanted, got it out of her system and not want to return.

I suspect Cats days maybe numbered. Too much sucking up to her ladyshit, siding with Phyllis on making fun of everyone else only to be an object of derision herself by the lielande inner circle.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
How did Percy's toy plane get to the chateau? It seemed rather large...

Or was it at the chateau the whole time, but if that's the case, why take the controller unit to the other end of the globe and back?

• Wow
Reactions: 14

The ceiling lamp is beyond kitsch and so inappropriate. It’s a confusion of 60’s log cabin wannabe and 70s mass produced “German Black Forest” crossed with Dutch lowland nostalgia cafe. Either way it’s cheap and out of place. Imagine what Anna and Philip would say.

I’m still in shock.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
ZrTLL2nnUxhAZbYH_y9EYJ1Q=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Harri
Stephanie, bless your heart, you don’t know us but my partner has been in a wheelchair for most of his life and today he finally stood up just to turn your channel off.

:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.