The Chateau Diaries #175 The lonely chair is where Philip sits after being Potty's fluffer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did Percy's toy plane get to the chateau? It seemed rather large...

Or was it at the chateau the whole time, but if that's the case, why take the controller unit to the other end of the globe and back?
also another puzzle...here in The netherlands you have to be member of a club to fly a thing like that...why be a member when your hardly there..maybe the remote controler was in there so steer Percy..not the plane.. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Does anyone find the number of anti Isabelle weed comments surviving the dim reaper as curious as I do?

Screen Shot 2022-08-29 at 2.58.02 PM.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
GIft prom brother Gerarld... well played, scotman!

sfg.png

567.png

And here is a close up of Nati letting us know that nobody likes trolls.
Philip didn't make you any favours with this, did he?

wer.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Like I've said before, the guy is all class(less)! How old is this boy/man anyway? In my experience, mama's boys are immature when it comes to sexuality. When I was young and dating, I could sniff them out a mile away, no thanks. There's a whole list of them at the shitoo, Phyllis, Anne Marie, Potty, and past inhabitants like Tomaz, etc.
They all land there like flies land on a big pile of tit...hopeless people...when you have good senses...you get around that place like the plague...for sure never visit or even stay...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
A tiny tirade. One of the things a chateau does is support local farmers. There's somebody there in Crozon sur Vauvre who has four goats and a gallon of goat milk to use every day. One's duty as a chatelain is to buy cheese from that person every day. Help them expand into six goats, another hectaire, hard cheese, and yogurt for the house. Pay for apprenticeship to goat cheese guy. Possibly graze the brambles and restore my little mill as a cheese atelier and water-cooled cheese ripening storage. Jarvis could do all that with one month's Patreon income. A life long relationship. 🤡 But Jarvis is a kleptocrat, bad for France, as the whole chapel restorer saga once again demonstrates.
like i pointed out before...many people can buy a chateau...but they all are no real chatelains..they dont know how an estate works..they just happened to buy one...thats very different...thats why they all mingle with eachother...a real chateau owner lifts his nose up for them..they will never get in that circle..they try to create their own fake chateaucircle...but there isnt one count of Marquiess who will ever invite them in for dinner...thats for sure..

• Heart
Reactions: 30
like i pointed out before...many people can buy a chateau...but they all are no real chatelains..they dont know how an estate works..they just happened to buy one...thats very different...thats why they all mingle with eachother...a real chateau owner lifts his nose up for them..they will never get in that circle..they try to create their own fake chateaucircle...but there isnt one count of Marquiess who will ever invite them in for dinner...thats for sure..
Do I recall that you attended agriculture school? I've always thought people with very old houses and lands were greens.

Reactions: 10
In my family throwing La Perla underwear in the washer did not go down well. Handwash only apparently :rolleyes: My underpants never get handwashed, just saying. La Perla is, by the way, big waste of money. It is supposed to be sexy, and it is yes, but then one gets told to be careful with it...not sexy.

Surely not...you must have had a little tipple dear

(y) :) Kat is back? I shall watch. Stop slagging her off girls, she is a good laugh.
when i see that Kat on the scene...i always like to gag her with a bottle of Heineken beer...disgusting overrated dutch beer down the troath of a disgusting woman...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m going to have to watch this one…this is too good. I want to know who made this pillow…and was it for real or was it one of us? 🤣
I'm interested in where the portrait will be exhibited!
Maybe in the new big room (grand salon). Above the fireplace!
OMG, that changes everything. Phi Phi will have to make a new plan!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I would not be too sure about that. I certainly would not be surprised to find Isabelle Jarvis's name on the deed to the shittoo, as she so far has managed to put her name on everything official her daughter had to sign. I obviously can't prove this, but I bet it is more likely than not.
Well, it should certainly be in a trust of sorts. Can’t imagine anyone even half-canny wouldn’t protect an asset from ‘partners’, workaway child gigolos and the like. Potty didn’t seem to come away with anything despite being with there for donkeys.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Regarding Trolls
Which one is Mary Kate? Which one is Ashley?
The resemblance always bothered me and I could never get on board the "what a cute baby wagon."
1661807644436.png
1661807702152.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
And now the spectacle!
Portrait, pillow cover
When I heard that Stephanie opened a Philip portrait pillow cover, I thought finally, she’s opening my gift! Unfortunately it wasn’t the one I spent so much time and energy on. Maybe next week? Here’s a sneak peek!

*Sideways mouth Philip was based on one of @Le Baiseur’s photoshopped masterpieces.

78B08156-78DB-40AF-AF98-0F9F7969D06E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
I would not be too sure about that. I certainly would not be surprised to find Isabelle Jarvis's name on the deed to the shittoo, as she so far has managed to put her name on everything official her daughter had to sign. I obviously can't prove this, but I bet it is more likely than not.
Surely Isabelle would have been better to start transferring her assets into her daughter's name. Otherwise, there will be an enormous CGT bill to pay...Let's hope you are still around Clara, to ensure it is. Did Daddy live 7 years after he gifted her the money for the London flat etc? Because if not....

• Wow
Reactions: 9
i dont intend to watch the grap a gift...but..are they still in that stinking bed??
That's why ol' lady Izzy had such a sour puss- having to sit where all of the frottage, felching, fellatio, and fiddly diddlin' happens. I hope she brought a towel to sit on- no one likes sitting in the wet spot.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.