Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jules100

VIP Member
Just got the test results for my sweet Hobi, non cancerous. The lump was a benign histiocytoma. Don’t look it up, even though it’s not deadly, it’s sad & gross. Anyway, the vet said he got it all and Hobi will be just fine. Thanks for all the positive thoughts and well wishes.❤
BA05386D-A86C-45C1-A7C2-5CC46B437D10.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 73

Isabelle6541

✌ Out to the 15 of you. See you on the other side. Don’t worry… we won’t eat the food. One of us was recently there and it was worse than it looks. Wish us luck!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70

JP in SC

So our bags are packed and we’re all headed over to LieLande for Patron Daze. First class, upgraded. Of course.
Everybody has their assignments.
There will be a minimum of 6 hidden cameras. We’ll have 3 crews up front, in the crowd, and 3 in the farmhouse (which we’ve divided into 3 sections, each team will have a list of rooms to film).
We’ve got a separate covert op duo going to knock over the $6000 vase from South Africa. Another team focused solely on ripping down already peeling wallpaper.
The team assigned to Narnia to fling open/video the wardrobe stashes is also set. And these individual teams are not to be confused with the 6 crew members, operating in pairs - inside the farmhouse.
Selmar and Tat will be returning, and although I don’t want to give it all away - look for them by mid-afternoon. We’ll have a separate team arriving with them, so our other crews are not distracted from their assignments.
We’ve agreed to turn the water in the moat purple. We were going to do yellow but were concerned Fanny might like the color too much. Yes, we have a team on that as well.
Chapel we’re staying away from, due to condition. We have spoken to the tree guy, he could give a Flying F- - - about Fanny, is fully supportive and yes, he’ll be joining for dinner after our first day.
Do not, I repeat, do not eat the food. A full breakfast will be served prior to our arrival.
We have been told that MUMMIE scratches and kicks when nervous or suspicious. PhiPhi may try to run after you, but his knock knees get in the way - so will be easy to out pace him. Which is why we advise strolling.
Once you’ve completed your assignment, walk back out through the gates as if admiring the festive purple water. Enter your pick up code into your phone, and your pre-assigned driver will be just down the road.
We have minimal crews for Day 2 and Day 3 - figuring Day 1 will startle the cast and characters so badly, they may be unable to carry forth.
Thanks, and this is the last you’ll hear on this until the big day. Please know we’re fully prepared, set and ready.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

MarquisOfNadaillac

Dear ~*Tattlers*~,

Could you imagine if we could all meet together in real life - have a party, eat, drink and Tattle?! Maybe like Patreon Days but without the desperation or derelict house.

It would be SO fun! We're all very very different - age, location, wealth, interests, education, race, sexuality, everything you could think of.

It is really the ideal summer garden party! I've laughed for 3 years and learned so much random information from you all, it's great!

Of course that's impossible, but it's fun to dream! Patreon can make anything possible! But I would sincerely like to thank you all for making me laugh for 3 years and of course our shared hatred of grifters.

All Hail Spode*,
Your Marquis of Nadaillac

P.S. For those of you who have been asking how my family feels about Stefanny inhabiting our ancestral home, we don't care because it was an abandoned farmhouse we never visited!

*Stolen from an original Tattler - Priest or something, @KiKiGee do you remember? Miss them!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

Jules100

VIP Member
I bought the yellow dress. I don’t know what I’ll do with it, but I thought I should have it. Can I pretend mail it to myself with a gushing letter? Should I just wear it every video & never mention it? I bought it gently used on Poshmark, do I have to wash it or can I just say I did? Should it just sit in my closet for a while before I donate it to goodwill?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Hey Dubey, You were treated with disrespect by weirdo's the moment you got there and it wasn't from tattlers. Wake up! Thanks BTW for showing us how grundy the Shit Shack really looks on the outside without all SJ photo tweaks. IM sure SJ really appreciated that
SJ appreciates that about as much as she appreciates Dubey mentioning Tattle again on her channel, which will drive even more of her cult followers here as they are curious if nothing else.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
I literally can't wait to see what they will show on tonight's patron video since the clearly didn't finished the room for the program (how aren't they sick of her, isn't this what always happens?). And WHY did they painted the chimney that billiard table green???
As always, with the "reveal" on British television Stephanie Jarvis is actually revealing the scam she is pulling, over and over again. Of course the room isn't finished. This was filmed last Christmas, remember? For the show they pretend to be on this one-week-deadline in which they have to do evrything (wallpapering, paneling...everything...) Which is actually true, because they only "work" when the filmcrew is there and can't be arsed to finish anything after the crew has left. We have the pictures from guests staying there to prove they didn't finish. Meanwhile they keep the story alive that Armoir is working on that room, to finish it. Well, I can tell you, the room is still not finished yet. Every single patron that is still happy giving this lying con artist money is either stupid or completely ignorant.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

JP in SC

Our covert team is in town! The locals are truly welcoming. Ian and his wife are catering our dinner tonight positively thrilled to have all 16 of us! OMG the stories. Ian has kindly given us some “insider” tips about LieLande including where to find the gift grab gifts (apparently a huge pile) that have not been opened. Also, an area swarming with rats (not to be confused with the bats underneath). Weather - as mentioned yesterday - still seems to be shaping up for rain for Patron Daze. A few of us were thinking of wondering over to the Emmaus shop, just for fun. Anyway, we’re here and ready! A few have jet lag, but should be good to roll through the gates at LieLande. Just want to keep you all updated.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
I spend the whole week clearing out my aunts house.. the huge amount of silver cutlery, , crystal ,delfs blue, german and french procelain, even spode and other english porcelain and antiques 🙄 went through my hands this week....We packed it all in and off it went into our own house...up in the attic..:eek:quel horreur....i couldnt throw it away..familypieces..and .it is all to valuable... we also packed i think around 70 bags with clothes, shoes bedlinnen etc...it all went to charity..a lott of things were never used...i was amazed by the amount of it all..I know she had a lott of stuff...it is a very big house...and it was fully packed stuffed up untill the attic..

My sister and i also found a lott of old papers, photos we never had seen..that was the nice part..

a lott we left in the frontgarden...today i was there..somebody wanted to rent the house...the gate was open...a lott of people came in...they asked if they could take a look inside the garden...saw the stuff that was still there..ready to be taken away to the dump...and took a lott with them..that was nice...i never expected that somebody was interested in a toaster or a mixer from the seventies..:LOL: Later i thought..maybe we should have invited people in to take the stuff they would need...but in my case thats a bit odd..it would have made a spectacle..and ended up in the local newspaper..and i didnt want my aunts stuff to be exploited..and exposed..its sometimes difficult..to find a good use for things..and in a way keep it private...

when i see snort with that ugly lamp...i thought ...if he was here...this week...he had the time of his life :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
I don't know, I have not seen the episode. It would not surprise me if she did wrap it in felt. 😶
After all she loves a good fire hazard.

View attachment 1548902
Thanks for that picture, as it underlines the biggest question of the evening: why was Dan cut from the channel 4 footage? We can all remember he was busy over his head filming when they shot the scenes, yet he was nowhere to be seen, not even in the celebratory aftermath with 'team Lalande' petting each other on the back.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
I agree once those doors and fireplace are sorted it will be the best room in the shittoo by far.
But it couldn’t have been done without wonder boy the smug Squirrel who did all the hard work in getting that room together. He not only worked out all the measurements for AnneMarie, he was also the only one there who knew how panelling is arranged along each wall, but his piece de resistance was cutting out and sticking a daffodil onto the already hung wallpaper. He is a genius so it’s no wonder Fanny spends all that money on things he wants, she cannot afford to lose such talent.
It's not too hard to make it look nice on camera, believe me. In real life, up close enough to actually see what she has done, like the guests that are going to pay big bucks to stay in that room will be, it will show that the wallpaper is applied amateurish, a patchwork of cut outs that is already showing signs of fatigue on its edges. It was a huge win for Armoir that he was able to convince his cousin to leave the gilding of the paneling to a professional as she and her lap-squirrel were ready to move on it and would have messed up his work for sure.

Did you notice the sheet music on the piano? Mozart and oh dear wtaf... cringe cringe - Momma Mia.
That's because she has been partying in that room for months now, while the people that payed for it had to wait for its reveal.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Clara...you are being very quiet today.
What's up, Buttercup?
The usual stressful fears of exposure, darling, and then some. With what we have in store about to be shown (or not, one never knows) expect me to get a whole lot more quiet as I want it all to come down on her and not me. This was never about me.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
I'm sure she'll make it awful by piling up tat as per usual. In any case, the top of that panelling will be caked in dust in couple of weeks for sure.
What makes it awful is that it is payed for in full by people that should not be paying for her misplaced and deformed sense of grandiosity and Stephanie Jarvis now wants to make that the standard for the whole f**king farmhouse. She already got every little piece in the dump for free without having to do anything for it, but no, let's rip it all out and change it for expensive and exclusive stuff, because her dump deserves it, she thinks. The waste this woman causes is neverending and the lack of accountability maddening.

• Heart
Reactions: 46