The Chateau Diaries #175 The lonely chair is where Philip sits after being Potty's fluffer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The post on f/b that caused Ollie to get his knickers in a twist and hyperventilate into a brown paper bag has now been removed and there is a huge explanation from admin maybe from the lovely Irish colleen Brenda about why it had to be removed with a huge speel about patreon.

“In relation to Patreon, this is a program where creators can sign up, & encourage their followers to participate by paying a monthly subscription, for which they receive access to exclusive material not released on any other platform.
Those subscriptions then go to the creator, it is a salary. Creating vlogs, especially in the early days is time consuming.
How the creator spends that salary, is a matter entirely up to themselves, they do not need to receive pre-approval from anyone. Just as we do not need to seek approval from any third parties as to how we spend our money.
There have been a number of comments about chateau owners using Patreon to fund their properties etc. That very well may be the case, but they are not doing anything wrong as long as they stick to their agreement & provide exclusive material on a regular basis for their subscribers. They are using their income to fund their homes & lifestyles...just as we do, only their salary is Patreon.
How many of us have Sky, netflix, disney etc subscriptions?, we pay a monthly fee & have access to their content....do we pry, comment or judge the owners of those companies with the same venom we do the vloggers here? Yet the situation is the same, why should we expect these people to work & provide us with free entertainment? Would you go to work every day if you were not being paid?
The vloggers personal wealth is irrelevant, people don't stop subscribing to the other channels because the owners are wealthy or do we stop making purchases on from Amazon because Jeff Bezos can spend lots of time on private yachts....no.
Now, if a creator, was accepting the monthly subscriptions & not making content available that is wrong.
Of course we can suggest what topics we would like the creators to cover in their videos...but we cannot dictate.
Keep in mind most of these people are vlogging about their personal lives & inviting us into their homes. Really it is not our business if they do work in a different order than we would choose...it is their lives & their choice.

You Tube & Patreon incomes are none of our business.

In relation to partner & relationship choices....for the love of God, what has that got to do with us. Some partnerships work others don't, its all part of lifes process. Keep in mind there are always three sides to any story & we are not privvy to any details to be able to comment. “

If this does nothing else it is good to know how much time has to be spent by the grifters and their entourage cleaning up the mess they cause.
I agree, poor old Ollie defo had a complete melt down. I don't dislike him/her but, unfortunately, he reminds me of the lacking in confidence, nerdy, chubby boy at school who gets picked on by the stronger boys for being so. He is far too sensitive for a YTuber imho. Camilla is the powerhouse in that relationship without a doubt.

So, Irish Colleen Brenda has yet again poked her finger/nose into another slice of the chateau verse pie? I sincerely hope that she earns a % of their YT earnings for defending them. Just why would she be doing so unless she does? She is like an aggressive/strict virtual PA imho.

Just picking a couple of holes in her "sermon on the mount" stance.

OK, Patreon is an entirely separate platform from YT - correct? Therefore, 2 separate platforms for making money too?

YTubers get paid for uploading their content and then earn revenue depending on ongoing levels of subs, likes and ads - and, earning capacity moves up/down depending on the time of year etc. YTuber George Dunnett recently explained with total transparency exactly how it all works in his YT vlogs.

BUT, Patreon is something completely different. It is a monthly sign up sponsorship pledge by patrons primarily, in most instances, for restoration projects of these old buildings - defo nothing to do with personal lifestyle choices by the creators or should be viewed as an annual income. What I do have an issue with is Brenda's comments regarding the following, especially the underlined section - more specifically, who is :

There have been a number of comments about chateau owners using Patreon to fund their properties etc. That very well may be the case, but they are not doing anything wrong as long as they stick to their agreement & provide exclusive material on a regular basis for their subscribers. They are using their income to fund their homes & lifestyles...just as we do, only their salary is Patreon.

I really don't have an issue with Ollie and Camilla at the moment, as long as they stick to their Patreon promises/ethos - nothing to do with me as I am not one. TBH, I sense that they are being tarred with the same brush because of their long standing association with Stephanie Jarvis - who has constantly lied regarding her Patreon promises. Time will tell.

Just out of interest, is any Tattler a patron of Ollie and Camilla? No judgement intended just intrigued as to what their "extra" content is! :D

PLUS, LET'S GET BACK TO THE REAL BUSINESS HERE FOLKS.
WHERE ARE THE ACCOUNTS STEPHANIE JARVIS - WE HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN THAT THEY ARE STILL MISSING/SHOULD HAVE BEEN FILED LONG AGO! Will the visiting Patrons be handed a copy of the balance sheets for the past couple of year during their upcoming party?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Here is a small timeline.
Stephanie Jarvis, Isabelle Jarvis, Percy Attfield, Amaury Richmond and Philip Janssen have all participated in the lie.

September 2009, the damage to the chapel's rose window.
1661685409241.png

March 31, 2022
Stephanie Jarvis, claims that they have never noticed this damage to the chapel's rose window.
SJ climbing.png

July 2, 2021
Isabelle Jarvis
14 hours ago
He fell off from a scaffolding and has needed hospitalisation but recovering now.

July 3, 2021, artist Andie W. post. There is electricity in the chapel.
1661684166010.png

July 27, 2021
From the gift grab live chat...
Isabelle Jarvis Roger withers I shall contact the restorer this week and ask for an update to see if his treatment is working.

from the gift grab comments...
Lizelle Jvr Grobler
22 hours ago
What happened to the chapel restoratoin?
Im Happy
21 hours ago
The restorer had an accident and so the repairs have been postponed
Barbi Button
15 hours ago
The restorer took a bad fall...September maybe (start date)
Im Happy
13 hours ago
@Barbi Button I always wondered about the restorer. Stephanie mentioned the chapel would be his last project before retirement. And when he appeared in that one video he was an older gentleman and I was concerned for the scope of work along with his age.
Christine Donohue
8 hours ago
@Im Happy how did you come across this information? I’m interested in finding sources that may not appear on the ordinary vlogs.
Lizelle Jvr Grobler
6 hours ago (edited)
@Im Happy Im so sorry to hear about his accident. Praying that he has a speedy and full recovery.
Im Happy
4 hours ago (edited)
@Christine Donohue If my memory serves me correctly, I saw him featured on a vlog although I can’t remember which one. He and Stephanie were examining the Chapel so he could determine what work needed to be done. It was only recently, maybe a couple of months back (?), that Stephanie mentioned the terrible news about the gentleman’s accident. I can’t remember if that was on the regular vlog or the Patreon’s vlog where Stephanie does a monthly update on her Patreon site
Christine Donohue
1 hour ago
@Im Happy ah thank you. It was probably on Patreon. Hope he gets better soon.

September 26, 2021
Susan M
2 hours ago
Any news about the chapel? I thought the restorer was coming in August.
Jacqueline Reynolds
1 minute ago
He was delayed again. But he is working on panelling for the chapel in his own workshop

November 2021

@6:34 Stephanie Jarvis and Amaury Richmond, discuss plans with the chapel restorer.
@8:22 the chapel restorer mentions needing electricity in the chapel.

@0:58 Stephanie Jarvis states that work will begin on the chapel.🤥

December 24, 2021
The Chateau Diaries
5 hours ago
The chapel restorer still hasn’t started!

February 28, 2022, live chat
GoldenLady @isabelle Jarvis I hope you can work your magic and heart with the chapel restorer. If anyone can ask him to return, it would be you dear Isabells.
Isabelle Jarvis Golden Lady I have to believe that like the swallows, the good weather will bring him.
Percy Attfield @GoldenLady she is doing that and he is adamant he is committed. His timing is very frustrating.
GoldenLady @Percy Attfield Thank you dear Percy and Isabelle. I kept feeling that he would return in the Spring. It was just so cold to do in the winter. This is good news.
GoldenLady @Percy Attfield @isabelle Jarvis I also felt it wasn't him as much as his family as well looking out for his health I think. He is worth waiting for. Love to you both.
Percy Attfield @GoldenLady we live in hope When someone is as passionate as he is about his plans and vision he should receive support and not simply cut off.
Percy Attfield @GoldenLady absolutely. The Chapel is 150 years old waiting another while to be restored seems of little consequence.

March 24, 2022
Percy Attfield
7 minutes ago
The Chapel Restorer says he is committed to do it and will come.

May 22, 2022, live chat
Percy Attfield @ Colin Rollo the chapel restorer is contacted every few weeks. He keeps promising and asking that it is not assigned to another. But when he will actually arrive is a frustration to many.

June 28, 2022, live chat
Philip Janssen @Dru A The chapel restorer keeps promising new dates and doesn’t actually start. As soon as he starts, it’ll be on the vlog

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
The post on f/b that caused Ollie to get his knickers in a twist and hyperventilate into a brown paper bag has now been removed and there is a huge explanation from admin maybe from the lovely Irish colleen Brenda about why it had to be removed with a huge speel about patreon.

“In relation to Patreon, this is a program where creators can sign up, & encourage their followers to participate by paying a monthly subscription, for which they receive access to exclusive material not released on any other platform.
Those subscriptions then go to the creator, it is a salary. Creating vlogs, especially in the early days is time consuming.
How the creator spends that salary, is a matter entirely up to themselves, they do not need to receive pre-approval from anyone. Just as we do not need to seek approval from any third parties as to how we spend our money.
How many of us have Sky, netflix, disney etc subscriptions?, we pay a monthly fee & have access to their content....do we pry, comment or judge the owners of those companies with the same venom we do the vloggers here? Yet the situation is the same, why should we expect these people to work & provide us with free entertainment? Would you go to work every day if you were not being paid?
The vloggers personal wealth is irrelevant, people don't stop subscribing to the other channels because the owners are wealthy or do we stop making purchases on from Amazon because Jeff Bezos can spend lots of time on private yachts....no.
Now, if a creator, was accepting the monthly subscriptions & not making content available that is wrong.
Of course we can suggest what topics we would like the creators to cover in their videos...but we cannot dictate.
Keep in mind most of these people are vlogging about their personal lives & inviting us into their homes. Really it is not our business if they do work in a different order than we would choose...it is their lives & their choice.

You Tube & Patreon incomes are none of our business.

In relation to partner & relationship choices....for the love of God, what has that got to do with us. Some partnerships work others don't, its all part of lifes process. Keep in mind there are always three sides to any story & we are not privvy to any details to be able to comment. “

If this does nothing else it is good to know how much time has to be spent by the grifters and their entourage cleaning up the mess they cause.
she is full of it in Fanny's case and Oli's they both state patron is for renovation they never ever said it was for content

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Many years ago there was a programme on English tv called Crossroads about a motel set in the midlands. It was absolutely abysmal with terrible acting and sets that wobbled with more dramatic effect than the actual storyline. (However it did pave the way for one of the best tv experiences ever Victoria Woods Acorn Antiques). I can still remember a scene from the original show when two of the main characters were standing in reception overacting about nothing when to imply what a cosmopolitan clientele were at said motel a non speaking extra with a tea towel on his head walked in picked up a telephone directory and walked out again. What the duck the producers were thinking I’ll never know but even that performance was better than Squirrel boy sauntering into the chapel like the smug little fuckwit he is.
What a dream role!!!
My favourite Gary Larson is: Warren Smith, professional Western Movie background street crosser.
But I quite fancy: Warren Singh, professional foreign background Soap Opera participant.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A good few years ago I discovered HG Tudor & also Sam Vaknin in an attempt to educate myself as to what had happened to me being conned by a narc. I thought I was a savvy, astute person but by god when you get ensnared with a narc they are so good at messing with your head after a lifetime of practice that you do not stand a chance.
I think this is why I became so angry at the concept that the plans for the Patron Days denouement were being openly talked about here & that it was because it was thought that was to be 'fair' to Fanny. Screaming at the screen are you having a laugh? Being fair to a narc like Fanny?
There are no depths too low for them, no lies too big for them, no smears too dirty for them, no stunts too outrageous for them. You absolutely cannot trust anything that comes out of their mouths.
I ranged between feeling sorry for the narc that their life was so bleak - never truly loving anyone & feeling empty inside & the only way to fill it up was by having adoration from others. And then I remembered. They know this about themselves. They know they use & abuse people. They do it because they can & I don't use the word lightly - they are evil. Once you see the signs you identify others you have known. For me a former boss & a family member as well. Machiavellian in their lying. Mistrustful of everyone. End justifies the means. People who are stupid enough to fall for their lies deserve all they get.
Whilst I agree with the majority of what you have stated, having experienced past N/P romantic partners, family members, work colleagues throughout my long life to date. And, before you ask, yes I have had therapy regarding it all. PLUS, through that therapy and education of the "type" am now so much more aware of their traits and characteristics etc. NCEA is the only way forward and through to the other side.
Having said that, I am still very much intrigued by N/Ps, especially in the media/YT. Obviously, not in my real life! :D
IMHO, HG Tudor is an entirely different level of arrogant, self confessed N/P to Sam Vaknin. Just 100% off the scale AND, at least Sam Vaknin personally exposed himself as to who he is in real life, unlike HG Tudor, who is still hiding behind his mask - I wonder why? Coward springs to my mind
BUT, your last sentence especially struck a cord with me :
People who are stupid enough to fall for their lies deserve all they get.
That is such a generalised statement and simply so absolutely unfair to the N/P world "unaware" imho.

This interview was absolutely on the mark. I am from a family of narcissists. It’s developed through the generations possibly due to our ethnicity. I’ve spent years trying to figure all this out, reading books, listening to podcasts and YouTube videos. I was brought up with the understanding that we were just better than other people, we had money and successful businesses but other than that as I grew up and got out in the world, I realized it was all bullshit. I also know that I’m drawn to narcs because I'm used to them. Against my families best wishes I took another path in life, that of a caretaker. They literally to this day don’t understand why I would want to be a nurse but, to the public they portray me as the best nurse ever. lol They do very little for the community but, when they do it’s has to make a big splash. There is something messed up when you are told that you are spectacular no matter your actions. I believe Fanny was raised in that environment. People and things were for her use. There are no consequences because there is no real care. Their good fortune is a given, whether earned or not.
You are not alone @Kalessi, me too, unfortunately!
My mantra these days is always, "actions speak far louder than any words".
And, I mean, personal actions rather than paying someone else to do so, too.
And, if ever donating to any charitable cause, it is not necessary to shout from the rooftops for praise etc in having done so either.
Fortunately, we do all eventually live and learn. :love:

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
@jojonz To answer your question from the previous thread: I sincerely hope it is just you, as I just got back from a wonderfully long and very relaxing holiday; time very well spend. I'm not any more frustrated with everything related to Stephanie Jarvis than I was before and I feel it is important to once again clearly say that I am in this for the long run and have my eyes on one prize only, to stop the grifting and the abuse of good people, even if that means continuing our efforts after her patron days.

That's very sweet, thank you. I don't feel I am in any real danger though, other than risking exposure of my real identity. A clear warning to the ones who are trying to make that happen: it will not stop me from posting about Stephany Jarvis' prodigality.
Hi @Clara Burnett, so Stephanie isn't aware that someone related to the chateau has just been on holiday? Can she be that thick? Isn't it relatively easy for her to unmask your identity from this snippet? Unless, and wouldn't it be fun, the Bully has just come back from taking a holiday and your comment makes she appear extremely suspicious to the harridan's paranoid eye?

(The new thread title has me smiling from ear to ear! Thank you Le Basieur - on point and witty as always - and thanks to Billybud for suggesting yet another classic. As always much gratitude goes to the divine ComtesseRose for all your hard work in creating the new threads with the summary ❤).

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Here is a small timeline.
Stephanie Jarvis, Isabelle Jarvis, Percy Attfield, Amaury Richmond and Philip Janssen have all participated in the lie.

September 2009, the damage to the chapel's rose window.
View attachment 1534031
March 31, 2022
Stephanie Jarvis, claims that they have never noticed this damage to the chapel's rose window.
View attachment 1534034

July 2, 2021
Isabelle Jarvis
14 hours ago
He fell off from a scaffolding and has needed hospitalisation but recovering now.

July 3, 2021, artist Andie W. post. There is electricity in the chapel.
View attachment 1534001

July 27, 2021
From the gift grab live chat...
Isabelle Jarvis Roger withers I shall contact the restorer this week and ask for an update to see if his treatment is working.

from the gift grab comments...
Lizelle Jvr Grobler
22 hours ago
What happened to the chapel restoratoin?
Im Happy
21 hours ago
The restorer had an accident and so the repairs have been postponed
Barbi Button
15 hours ago
The restorer took a bad fall...September maybe (start date)
Im Happy
13 hours ago
@Barbi Button I always wondered about the restorer. Stephanie mentioned the chapel would be his last project before retirement. And when he appeared in that one video he was an older gentleman and I was concerned for the scope of work along with his age.
Christine Donohue
8 hours ago
@Im Happy how did you come across this information? I’m interested in finding sources that may not appear on the ordinary vlogs.
Lizelle Jvr Grobler
6 hours ago (edited)
@Im Happy Im so sorry to hear about his accident. Praying that he has a speedy and full recovery.
Im Happy
4 hours ago (edited)
@Christine Donohue If my memory serves me correctly, I saw him featured on a vlog although I can’t remember which one. He and Stephanie were examining the Chapel so he could determine what work needed to be done. It was only recently, maybe a couple of months back (?), that Stephanie mentioned the terrible news about the gentleman’s accident. I can’t remember if that was on the regular vlog or the Patreon’s vlog where Stephanie does a monthly update on her Patreon site
Christine Donohue
1 hour ago
@Im Happy ah thank you. It was probably on Patreon. Hope he gets better soon.

September 26, 2021
Susan M
2 hours ago
Any news about the chapel? I thought the restorer was coming in August.
Jacqueline Reynolds
1 minute ago
He was delayed again. But he is working on panelling for the chapel in his own workshop

November 2021

@6:34 Stephanie Jarvis and Amaury Richmond, discuss plans with the chapel restorer.
@8:22 the chapel restorer mentions needing electricity in the chapel.

@0:58 Stephanie Jarvis states that work will begin on the chapel.🤥

December 24, 2021
The Chateau Diaries
5 hours ago
The chapel restorer still hasn’t started!

February 28, 2022, live chat
GoldenLady @isabelle Jarvis I hope you can work your magic and heart with the chapel restorer. If anyone can ask him to return, it would be you dear Isabells.
Isabelle Jarvis Golden Lady I have to believe that like the swallows, the good weather will bring him.
Percy Attfield @GoldenLady she is doing that and he is adamant he is committed. His timing is very frustrating.
GoldenLady @Percy Attfield Thank you dear Percy and Isabelle. I kept feeling that he would return in the Spring. It was just so cold to do in the winter. This is good news.
GoldenLady @Percy Attfield @isabelle Jarvis I also felt it wasn't him as much as his family as well looking out for his health I think. He is worth waiting for. Love to you both.
Percy Attfield @GoldenLady we live in hope When someone is as passionate as he is about his plans and vision he should receive support and not simply cut off.
Percy Attfield @GoldenLady absolutely. The Chapel is 150 years old waiting another while to be restored seems of little consequence.

March 24, 2022
Percy Attfield
7 minutes ago
The Chapel Restorer says he is committed to do it and will come.

May 22, 2022, live chat
Percy Attfield @ Colin Rollo the chapel restorer is contacted every few weeks. He keeps promising and asking that it is not assigned to another. But when he will actually arrive is a frustration to many.

June 28, 2022, live chat
Philip Janssen @Dru A The chapel restorer keeps promising new dates and doesn’t actually start. As soon as he starts, it’ll be on the vlog
Have no idea how you gather all this info together @KiKiGee. But, as always, you are absolutely so patience and extremely thorough. Thank you. :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 19
SJ needs to watch a few episodes of Hotel Inspector. Either with Alex Polizzi or Ruth Watson. Her stupid chat with IJ about getting antique furniture for rooms rather than having a corporate image. It's a million miles from a corporate image she is currently portraying.
I'm catching up as I lie on a lovely beach on Ile du re in beautiful sunshine.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
SJ needs to watch a few episodes of Hotel Inspector. Either with Alex Polizzi or Ruth Watson. Her stupid chat with IJ about getting antique furniture for rooms rather than having a corporate image. It's a million miles from a corporate image she is currently portraying.
Alex and Ruth are both women after my own heart - as your user name suggests too - kick ass when required and, ultimately just get the job done - no lies or lame excuses! Enjoy your holiday. :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I took it to be more ‘ Look I’m here, I have decided to grace you with my presence, I knew you’d be so happy to see me ‘ 🙄
You took it to mean that?

I took it to mean 'I'm an insidious disease-causing parasite that will induce itching, so monstrous, that it'll make you want to claw your own spine out of your flesh for just 5 minutes of relief before your eyes weep puss and your spleen turns to a maggot ridden mush.'

But that's just me.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
for the love of God,
Very professional statement! Blah, blah, blah, whine, whine, whine....Why spend so much time defending yourself if you're innocent? Just get on with it then. This was written by Ollie as I have heard him use this phrase over and over. Once again, he needs to watch his blood pressure.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How divine! I hope you're having a wonderful holiday. I've never been there so am quite jealous! I've always wanted to visit the citadel St Martin. I've got a bit of thing for Vauban star forts. 🌟

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Congratulations @Le Baiseur for naming the thread and @billybudd for nominating it (I took some creative liberties to put it into château context)

Most Liked Post from the previous thread:

Clara Burnett

VIP Member

Thursday at 11:33 PM

The two things that bug her the most are that A) he does not have an education and B) he has no money. Seriously, the old hag doesn't give a rat's ass about her daughters fiancee being nice or well mannered, all she cares about is money and education. She needs to be reassured that her daughter is well taken care of when she's no longer around, as Stephanie Jarvis obviously can't take care of herself. That twit is no reassurance whatsoever, quite on the contrary.

Reactions:You, StephaniesSupportConsort, MagpieSassyPants and 61 others

Clara Burnett

VIP Member

Thursday at 10:10 PM

Actually, this is Stephanie Jarvis on damage-control-speed: by publicly saying that her Mummy is fond of Snorts (which she is not and that's a huge problem) she forces Isabelle to finally start proving she does. It won't work. Isabelle Jarvis can't stand the twit and is about the worst actress of all them.

Reactions:You, MagpieSassyPants, Kataja and 59 others

Just Grift Wood

Chatty Member

Thursday at 1:12 PM
So she has more patrons but their contributions are getting a lot lower. People not prepared to be the higher contributors when sweet FA is getting done. They now learn again that the Chapel is on hold. Lake probably needing survey 2,050. Facade no word. Heating 3 log burners. China pantry on hold. Her office on hold. Big Sitting room just left in a state of chaos for 9 months. Natty's apartment on hold. Geris' apartment on hold. Potty's tower plastered but not painted. Marquis apartment nearly finished just need some new felt tips. Pink Shower room on hold. Van purchased never seen again. Terrace on hold (well if it doesn't fall down). Ian the longest hernia in history. Accountant never mentioned anymore. Oiseaux wallpaper nothing done. Floral curtains in one of the guest suites still up and clashing dreadfully. She needs to go into politics because she relies on everyone having a very short memory.

Reactions:You, Boudica, brassy and 59 others

Jules100
VIP Member

Thursday at 1:24 PM
So Stephanie is only talking about the first vaulted ceiling area inside the chapel as having a keystone that moved and has cracks around it being a problem? She’s not talking about the front exterior of the chapel that has a keystone that moved and has cracks that was noticed here months ago?

Looks dangerous to be inside the chapel to me. So sweet of Stephanie to allow that couple to exchange vows inside recently. Such a lovely host to allow Philip to give Simon a long, special tour of the chapel. Dan was in there messing around not too long ago too. No care for the guests and employees on her property. No insurance either, I’m sure.

Also, let’s not forget about the exterior vertical cracks that are visible up around the attic of the chateau.

Reactions:You, brassy, Petit Sange and 55 others

Albee

VIP Member

Thursday at 6:12 PM
I’m watching less and less. Nothing she does lately interests me. I’m just waiting for patreon day and @Isabelle6541 publication. Oh! and @Clara Burnett big reveal.

Reactions:You, agualilas@, suthern_lurker and 52 others

Adding this:

Clara Burnett

VIP Member

Thursday at 11:57 PM

I have to be really careful about what I say here about patron day, as its all a huge secret and I have a feeling the hunt for me is getting more and more intense. So no, no intel at the moment.

Reactions:You, MagpieSassyPants, agualilas@ and 51 others

@Clara Burnett many of us will say, Please be safe, you are a valuable asset to this forum. 🙏

As always, there is the wiki and Happy Tattling.
Thank you for all your work and support.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
"Creating vlogs, especially in the early days is time consuming."

So don't bother, Oily. Just set up a GoFundMe and be done with it. And by the way, there's nothing more noble about what you're doing than an organ grinder with with monkey.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Many years ago there was a programme on Englhttps://www.psychopathfree.com/ish tv called Crossroads about a motel set in the midlands. It was absolutely abysmal with terrible acting and sets that wobbled with more dramatic effect than the actual storyline. (However it did pave the way for one of the best tv experiences ever Victoria Woods Acorn Antiques). I can still remember a scene from the original show when two of the main characters were standing in reception overacting about nothing when to imply what a cosmopolitan clientele were at said motel a non speaking extra with a tea towel on his head walked in picked up a telephone directory and walked out again. What the duck the producers were thinking I’ll never know but even that performance was better than Squirrel boy sauntering into the chapel like the smug little fuckwit he is.
OMG. I weirdly remember that programme too from my very young school days whilst eating my tea. Especially Meg Richardson and Benny. Set in Birmingham as a motorway "motel" if I remember correctly. Yes, the scenery always seemed to constantly shake and wobble when doors were opened/shut. :D
Snorts just didn't want to be excluded from the Chapel chat was my thought - simply pitiful imo. But, heyho, that's who he really is, extremely co-dependent! :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
OMG. I weirdly remember that programme too from my very young school days whilst eating my tea. Especially Meg Richardson and Benny. Set in Birmingham as a motorway "motel" if I remember correctly. Yes, the scenery always seemed to constantly shake and wobble when doors were opened/shut. :D
Snorts just didn't want to be excluded from the Chapel chat was my thought - simply pitiful imo. But, heyho, that's who he really is, extremely co-dependent! :rolleyes:
Me too … now the theme tune is earwigging madly. Do do do do do DOOO do do do Dooooo 😹 Amy the cleaner, Sandy the son and Benny the village dim wit (what is the correct political term for that nowadays ?). Now I know why I can’t remember anything . My brain is storing long lost useless info like this !
You’re right about the acting on The Chateau Diaries being worse than Crossroads abd that’s really saying something . Wooden Tops R Us :)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
A good few years ago I discovered HG Tudor & also Sam Vaknin in an attempt to educate myself as to what had happened to me being conned by a narc. I thought I was a savvy, astute person but by god when you get ensnared with a narc they are so good at messing with your head after a lifetime of practice that you do not stand a chance.
I think this is why I became so angry at the concept that the plans for the Patron Days denouement were being openly talked about here & that it was because it was thought that was to be 'fair' to Fanny. Screaming at the screen are you having a laugh? Being fair to a narc like Fanny?
There are no depths too low for them, no lies too big for them, no smears too dirty for them, no stunts too outrageous for them. You absolutely cannot trust anything that comes out of their mouths.
I ranged between feeling sorry for the narc that their life was so bleak - never truly loving anyone & feeling empty inside & the only way to fill it up was by having adoration from others. And then I remembered. They know this about themselves. They know they use & abuse people. They do it because they can & I don't use the word lightly - they are evil. Once you see the signs you identify others you have known. For me a former boss & a family member as well. Machiavellian in their lying. Mistrustful of everyone. End justifies the means. People who are stupid enough to fall for their lies deserve all they get.
I think at least a half of the reason I'm here is the result of narc abuse -- personal and ambient world politics.
My parents weren't narcs -- they had other issues -- but as with many resilient children I first saw the Joe Btfsplk black cloud over my father's head before I could talk. Similarly I note many of us have Ns in the background.
Big hugs to all from the Bhagavad Gita:

I say to thee weapons reach not the Life;
Flame burns it not, waters cannot o'erwhelm,
Nor dry winds wither it. Impenetrable,
Unentered, unassailed, unharmed, untouched,
Immortal, all-arriving, stable, sure,
Invisible, ineffable, by word
And thought uncompassed, ever all itself,
Thus is the Soul declared! How wilt thou, then,--
Knowing it so,--grieve when thou shouldst not grieve?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.