The Chateau Diaries #175 The lonely chair is where Philip sits after being Potty's fluffer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here is a small timeline.
Stephanie Jarvis, Isabelle Jarvis, Percy Attfield, Amaury Richmond and Philip Janssen have all participated in the lie.

September 2009, the damage to the chapel's rose window.
View attachment 1534031
March 31, 2022
Stephanie Jarvis, claims that they have never noticed this damage to the chapel's rose window.
View attachment 1534034

July 2, 2021
Isabelle Jarvis
14 hours ago
He fell off from a scaffolding and has needed hospitalisation but recovering now.

July 3, 2021, artist Andie W. post. There is electricity in the chapel.
View attachment 1534001

July 27, 2021
From the gift grab live chat...
Isabelle Jarvis Roger withers I shall contact the restorer this week and ask for an update to see if his treatment is working.

from the gift grab comments...
Lizelle Jvr Grobler
22 hours ago
What happened to the chapel restoratoin?
Im Happy
21 hours ago
The restorer had an accident and so the repairs have been postponed
Barbi Button
15 hours ago
The restorer took a bad fall...September maybe (start date)
Im Happy
13 hours ago
@Barbi Button I always wondered about the restorer. Stephanie mentioned the chapel would be his last project before retirement. And when he appeared in that one video he was an older gentleman and I was concerned for the scope of work along with his age.
Christine Donohue
8 hours ago
@Im Happy how did you come across this information? I’m interested in finding sources that may not appear on the ordinary vlogs.
Lizelle Jvr Grobler
6 hours ago (edited)
@Im Happy Im so sorry to hear about his accident. Praying that he has a speedy and full recovery.
Im Happy
4 hours ago (edited)
@Christine Donohue If my memory serves me correctly, I saw him featured on a vlog although I can’t remember which one. He and Stephanie were examining the Chapel so he could determine what work needed to be done. It was only recently, maybe a couple of months back (?), that Stephanie mentioned the terrible news about the gentleman’s accident. I can’t remember if that was on the regular vlog or the Patreon’s vlog where Stephanie does a monthly update on her Patreon site
Christine Donohue
1 hour ago
@Im Happy ah thank you. It was probably on Patreon. Hope he gets better soon.

September 26, 2021
Susan M
2 hours ago
Any news about the chapel? I thought the restorer was coming in August.
Jacqueline Reynolds
1 minute ago
He was delayed again. But he is working on panelling for the chapel in his own workshop

November 2021

@6:34 Stephanie Jarvis and Amaury Richmond, discuss plans with the chapel restorer.
@8:22 the chapel restorer mentions needing electricity in the chapel.

@0:58 Stephanie Jarvis states that work will begin on the chapel.🤥

December 24, 2021
The Chateau Diaries
5 hours ago
The chapel restorer still hasn’t started!

February 28, 2022, live chat
GoldenLady @isabelle Jarvis I hope you can work your magic and heart with the chapel restorer. If anyone can ask him to return, it would be you dear Isabells.
Isabelle Jarvis Golden Lady I have to believe that like the swallows, the good weather will bring him.
Percy Attfield @GoldenLady she is doing that and he is adamant he is committed. His timing is very frustrating.
GoldenLady @Percy Attfield Thank you dear Percy and Isabelle. I kept feeling that he would return in the Spring. It was just so cold to do in the winter. This is good news.
GoldenLady @Percy Attfield @isabelle Jarvis I also felt it wasn't him as much as his family as well looking out for his health I think. He is worth waiting for. Love to you both.
Percy Attfield @GoldenLady we live in hope When someone is as passionate as he is about his plans and vision he should receive support and not simply cut off.
Percy Attfield @GoldenLady absolutely. The Chapel is 150 years old waiting another while to be restored seems of little consequence.

March 24, 2022
Percy Attfield
7 minutes ago
The Chapel Restorer says he is committed to do it and will come.

May 22, 2022, live chat
Percy Attfield @ Colin Rollo the chapel restorer is contacted every few weeks. He keeps promising and asking that it is not assigned to another. But when he will actually arrive is a frustration to many.

June 28, 2022, live chat
Philip Janssen @Dru A The chapel restorer keeps promising new dates and doesn’t actually start. As soon as he starts, it’ll be on the vlog
None of them are Christians. They don't even understand what that chapel stands for, it is just a pretty building for them to decorate. And now, they're sad won't be able to do that. Disrespectful morons (and I'm not even religious).

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Me too … now the theme tune is earwigging madly. Do do do do do DOOO do do do Dooooo 😹 Amy the cleaner, Sandy the son and Benny the village dim wit (what is the correct political term for that nowadays ?). Now I know why I can’t remember anything . My brain is storing long lost useless info like this !
You’re right about the acting on The Chateau Diaries being worse than Crossroads abd that’s really saying something . Wooden Tops R Us :)
I agree, SJ 100% pulls the strings!
Absolutely. SJ is obviously the director too of the HMN production.
BUT, even though all the CD actors have been walked through the scripts before filming, someone invariably forgets their lines - especially Percy - and sometimes IJ too, evidenced by her startled eye look, e.g. OMG, did I just say something, that I shouldn't have said look? Just makes me LOL,

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The post on f/b that caused Ollie to get his knickers in a twist and hyperventilate into a brown paper bag has now been removed and there is a huge explanation from admin maybe from the lovely Irish colleen Brenda about why it had to be removed with a huge speel about patreon.

“In relation to Patreon, this is a program where creators can sign up, & encourage their followers to participate by paying a monthly subscription, for which they receive access to exclusive material not released on any other platform.
Those subscriptions then go to the creator, it is a salary. Creating vlogs, especially in the early days is time consuming.
How the creator spends that salary, is a matter entirely up to themselves, they do not need to receive pre-approval from anyone. Just as we do not need to seek approval from any third parties as to how we spend our money.
There have been a number of comments about chateau owners using Patreon to fund their properties etc. That very well may be the case, but they are not doing anything wrong as long as they stick to their agreement & provide exclusive material on a regular basis for their subscribers. They are using their income to fund their homes & lifestyles...just as we do, only their salary is Patreon.
How many of us have Sky, netflix, disney etc subscriptions?, we pay a monthly fee & have access to their content....do we pry, comment or judge the owners of those companies with the same venom we do the vloggers here? Yet the situation is the same, why should we expect these people to work & provide us with free entertainment? Would you go to work every day if you were not being paid?
The vloggers personal wealth is irrelevant, people don't stop subscribing to the other channels because the owners are wealthy or do we stop making purchases on from Amazon because Jeff Bezos can spend lots of time on private yachts....no.
Now, if a creator, was accepting the monthly subscriptions & not making content available that is wrong.
Of course we can suggest what topics we would like the creators to cover in their videos...but we cannot dictate.
Keep in mind most of these people are vlogging about their personal lives & inviting us into their homes. Really it is not our business if they do work in a different order than we would choose...it is their lives & their choice.

You Tube & Patreon incomes are none of our business.

In relation to partner & relationship choices....for the love of God, what has that got to do with us. Some partnerships work others don't, its all part of lifes process. Keep in mind there are always three sides to any story & we are not privvy to any details to be able to comment. “

If this does nothing else it is good to know how much time has to be spent by the grifters and their entourage cleaning up the mess they cause.
I wish the Narc Decoders would parse this out.

"Creating vlogs, especially in the early days is time consuming."

So don't bother, Oily. Just set up a GoFundMe and be done with it. And by the way, there's nothing more noble about what you're doing than an organ grinder with with monkey.
It's gobbling, isn't it? All of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Many years ago there was a programme on English tv called Crossroads about a motel set in the midlands. It was absolutely abysmal with terrible acting and sets that wobbled with more dramatic effect than the actual storyline. (However it did pave the way for one of the best tv experiences ever Victoria Woods Acorn Antiques). I can still remember a scene from the original show when two of the main characters were standing in reception overacting about nothing when to imply what a cosmopolitan clientele were at said motel a non speaking extra with a tea towel on his head walked in picked up a telephone directory and walked out again. What the duck the producers were thinking I’ll never know but even that performance was better than Squirrel boy sauntering into the chapel like the smug little fuckwit he is.
Ooooo, Miss Babs, Miss Bertha I've had my macarons on a low light since last Wednesday.
acorn antiques.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thank you again @ComtesseRose for another 🪡.

I can't wait to see if FRK turns up and the fakery that will bring on. I do feel for her but my goodness is she slow in getting the message! Then PhiPhi needs to strut about a bit and fluff the odd cushion, that'll keep him busy for hours. Meanwhile Potts and SJ will be having planning 'meetings' in his romantically entranced apartment several times a day, leaving the minions to scrape a meal out of whatever lettuce leaves they've been allowed to play with. Isabel and Percy will obviously find something to moan about (not hard) and huff and puff and generally demand soothing. Then we roll onto the joyous evening meal (um, yum?) where we all celebrate the love and laughter and think how lucky we all are.

And obviously don't discuss the previous castoffs once oh-so valued, or what Amaury is really doing, or if nasty Natti is doing any real work, or god forbid the accounts or actual renovation plans. Hah. Let's just talk about wallpaper and frills and bulbs and anything else pointless, weeeeee!!!
I can't wait for when Isabelle goes on a rampage yanking out the Jardin Anglais plants she regards as weeds.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I think at least a half of the reason I'm here is the result of narc abuse.
My parents weren't narcs -- they had other issues -- but as with many resilient children I first saw the Joe Btfsplk black cloud over my father's head before I could talk. Similarly I note many of us have Ns in the background.
Big hugs to all from the Bhagavad Gita:

I say to thee weapons reach not the Life;
Flame burns it not, waters cannot o'erwhelm,
Nor dry winds wither it. Impenetrable,
Unentered, unassailed, unharmed, untouched,
Immortal, all-arriving, stable, sure,
Invisible, ineffable, by word
And thought uncompassed, ever all itself,
Thus is the Soul declared! How wilt thou, then,--
Knowing it so,--grieve when thou shouldst not grieve?
I too would wager a guess that quite a few of Tattle Life members have experienced N/Ps in their life - no matter what the relationship.
Obviously not entirely sure about that fact, so please don't quote me.
That maybe being the case, CD/GAG/Patreon and SJ's constant lying, manipulation of the truth etc, etc, etc will have triggered something deep for many in her final exposure, karma and ultimate justice with regard to such a covert N scammer, imho.
Would be interested to hear your response @billybudd. TIA

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
SJ needs to watch a few episodes of Hotel Inspector. Either with Alex Polizzi or Ruth Watson. Her stupid chat with IJ about getting antique furniture for rooms rather than having a corporate image. It's a million miles from a corporate image she is currently portraying.
I'm catching up as I lie on a lovely beach on Ile du re in beautiful sunshine.
It's lovely there isn't it, with some very good restaurants.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Here is a small timeline.
Stephanie Jarvis, Isabelle Jarvis, Percy Attfield, Amaury Richmond and Philip Janssen have all participated in the lie.

September 2009, the damage to the chapel's rose window.
View attachment 1534031
March 31, 2022
Stephanie Jarvis, claims that they have never noticed this damage to the chapel's rose window.
View attachment 1534034

July 2, 2021
Isabelle Jarvis
14 hours ago
He fell off from a scaffolding and has needed hospitalisation but recovering now.

July 3, 2021, artist Andie W. post. There is electricity in the chapel.
View attachment 1534001

July 27, 2021
From the gift grab live chat...
Isabelle Jarvis Roger withers I shall contact the restorer this week and ask for an update to see if his treatment is working.

from the gift grab comments...
Lizelle Jvr Grobler
22 hours ago
What happened to the chapel restoratoin?
Im Happy
21 hours ago
The restorer had an accident and so the repairs have been postponed
Barbi Button
15 hours ago
The restorer took a bad fall...September maybe (start date)
Im Happy
13 hours ago
@Barbi Button I always wondered about the restorer. Stephanie mentioned the chapel would be his last project before retirement. And when he appeared in that one video he was an older gentleman and I was concerned for the scope of work along with his age.
Christine Donohue
8 hours ago
@Im Happy how did you come across this information? I’m interested in finding sources that may not appear on the ordinary vlogs.
Lizelle Jvr Grobler
6 hours ago (edited)
@Im Happy Im so sorry to hear about his accident. Praying that he has a speedy and full recovery.
Im Happy
4 hours ago (edited)
@Christine Donohue If my memory serves me correctly, I saw him featured on a vlog although I can’t remember which one. He and Stephanie were examining the Chapel so he could determine what work needed to be done. It was only recently, maybe a couple of months back (?), that Stephanie mentioned the terrible news about the gentleman’s accident. I can’t remember if that was on the regular vlog or the Patreon’s vlog where Stephanie does a monthly update on her Patreon site
Christine Donohue
1 hour ago
@Im Happy ah thank you. It was probably on Patreon. Hope he gets better soon.

September 26, 2021
Susan M
2 hours ago
Any news about the chapel? I thought the restorer was coming in August.
Jacqueline Reynolds
1 minute ago
He was delayed again. But he is working on panelling for the chapel in his own workshop

November 2021

@6:34 Stephanie Jarvis and Amaury Richmond, discuss plans with the chapel restorer.
@8:22 the chapel restorer mentions needing electricity in the chapel.

@0:58 Stephanie Jarvis states that work will begin on the chapel.🤥

December 24, 2021
The Chateau Diaries
5 hours ago
The chapel restorer still hasn’t started!

February 28, 2022, live chat
GoldenLady @isabelle Jarvis I hope you can work your magic and heart with the chapel restorer. If anyone can ask him to return, it would be you dear Isabells.
Isabelle Jarvis Golden Lady I have to believe that like the swallows, the good weather will bring him.
Percy Attfield @GoldenLady she is doing that and he is adamant he is committed. His timing is very frustrating.
GoldenLady @Percy Attfield Thank you dear Percy and Isabelle. I kept feeling that he would return in the Spring. It was just so cold to do in the winter. This is good news.
GoldenLady @Percy Attfield @isabelle Jarvis I also felt it wasn't him as much as his family as well looking out for his health I think. He is worth waiting for. Love to you both.
Percy Attfield @GoldenLady we live in hope When someone is as passionate as he is about his plans and vision he should receive support and not simply cut off.
Percy Attfield @GoldenLady absolutely. The Chapel is 150 years old waiting another while to be restored seems of little consequence.

March 24, 2022
Percy Attfield
7 minutes ago
The Chapel Restorer says he is committed to do it and will come.

May 22, 2022, live chat
Percy Attfield @ Colin Rollo the chapel restorer is contacted every few weeks. He keeps promising and asking that it is not assigned to another. But when he will actually arrive is a frustration to many.

June 28, 2022, live chat
Philip Janssen @Dru A The chapel restorer keeps promising new dates and doesn’t actually start. As soon as he starts, it’ll be on the vlog
Thank you, Kiki. Once again, there is nothing like contemplating the facts we can ascertain for sure. Despite the efforts of the Jarvises to obscure them and those more interested in their own opinion.
Truth is mighty and will prevail.
-- Ida B. Wells

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It's lovely there isn't it, with some very good restaurants.
It's cycling heaven. With lots of wonderful seafood to enjoy. Its still busy with lots of holidaymakers, not sure when schools open. It's obviously a popular destination for French too. I must need a break from CD because I have seen people today that resemble.... Selmar, M Potts and IJ (on a bike).

• Haha
Reactions: 17
None of them are Christians. They don't even understand what that chapel stands for, it is just a pretty building for them to decorate. And now, they're sad won't be able to do that. Disrespectful morons (and I'm not even religious).
Throughout my life, I have personally come across so many "on the surface" supposedly, devote Christians, who, in reality were the most spiteful, judgmental, gossipy and back stabbing people I have ever encountered.
Luckily for me, I dodged all of their bullets.
I totally agree with you @Linus, disrespectful and self righteous morons. :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It reminds me of the fad of wearing rosaries and crosses, think Madonna, as just decorative jewelry. Being raised a Catholic, the wearing of rosaries is particularly offensive, that is not their purpose. Just more inappropriate appropriation by Fanny and Co. She also likes to use her mother's religious beliefs as an excuse to restore the chapel. Such bullshit! Since it won't be used as a proper chapel, I say save the windows and any other valuable items, donate them to the local Catholic church, and demolish the unsafe building before someone gets hurt or worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It reminds me of the fad of wearing rosaries and crosses, think Madonna, as just decorative jewelry. Being raised a Catholic, the wearing of rosaries is particularly offensive, that is not their purpose. Just more inappropriate appropriation by Fanny and Co. She also likes to use her mother's religious beliefs as an excuse to restore the chapel. Such bullshit! Since it won't be used as a proper chapel, I say save the windows and any other valuable items, donate them to the local Catholic church, and demolish the unsafe building before someone gets hurt or worse.
You have taken the exact words right out of my own mouth.
The Jarvis family have never, ever been religious so why now pretend that they are. IMHO, simply just for future commercial purposes.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.