The Chateau Diaries #175 The lonely chair is where Philip sits after being Potty's fluffer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK which one did this... 🤣 🤣

I think La Jarvis said this week's Patreon bonus, exc!usive, extra footage would be on Friday,after the Great Reveal of the Marquis apartment is shown in UK television on Friday afternoon. Patrons will get to see the whole caboodle, Inc the completed hidden/secret door.
The episode this Friday is this :
FRIDAY: Stephanie and Gerry bid to complete their opulent Marquis Salon restoration. Anna and Edward face floods, while Sarah and George trial an exciting new money-making venture.
Have they got that right? Stephanie & Gerry??? No mention of Amaury.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I got into it (French ed system) back in the day of the veil scandals. The French take laicite very seriously -- the principle that the state has no religion. So interesting. It has its own injustices, but theoretically you could go from creche to Sorbonne PhD for free if you can pass the tests. No matter who you are. Supposedly.
Wish that it was "free" as you say. I believe 10 to 15 years ago it still was but, the times they are a changin'. We do get a lot out for the social sec. to help with our sons education but the days of free are gone. I just hope that in 10 to 20 years time that the education superieur will not just be for the rich and gifted...

• Heart
Reactions: 11
well people have to do a lott more to get me impressed..not impressed by papers or whatever...i mostly just sit and let them talk...when they talk bullshit...most people of power do these days...i have to admit very sadly....i reply them..i get the most strange faces..and mostly they shut up..sometimes i get things changed for a better way...but mostly i just leave and nothing changes..its a sad world these days..when people get into power because of their network..not their qualifications...
I have not gotten the memo of having a wall of fame...i don't know in which moving box my diploma's are nor have I seen them in ages 🤣

However I don't think you are referring to corporate world. I do remember your other job was in politics.
Politics and sales have the biggest narcist population. I do hope you will continue your efforts to better the Netherlands, you are an amazing man with high morals and endless energy ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Isabelle6541, post: 11459960, member: 269143
Oh lort have mercy… now his mouth is open.

know your meme lactose intolerant soyboy

1661978477324.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It sounds like paradise. What would be a typical Tasmanian party meal? The fish shack celebrates new VIPs -- well anything, actually -- and is open to all. What would the Oz, NZ and Taz contingent eat and drink at a serious shindig? You all have added so much clear-eyed and light-hearted good sense to this forum, it's time we got out....the Vegemite? What do you drink? Is there a Taz equivalent to Miller lite? Is there mainstream immigrant/indigenous food, like curry is now the UK's number one takeout?
woah - whilst Tasmania does share a fair number of NZ flora - mentioning NZ in the same breath as Oz is like lumping Canada in with the US. :D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.