The Chateau Diaries #174 ''It wasn't $6,000, It was $5,000!'' said the insane chatelaine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally, I'm surprised Stephanie isn't one of these arseholes who insists on a birthday month.
Birthday month? That witch opens presents all year round and in between buys herself antiques holidays and cars. Spoilt witch dosent know when to stop it's a constant birthday.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Well some fucker has to be fond of the screeching pube on legs
Actually, this is Stephanie Jarvis on damage-control-speed: by publicly saying that her Mummy is fond of Snorts (which she is not and that's a huge problem) she forces Isabelle to finally start proving she does. It won't work. Isabelle Jarvis can't stand the twit and is about the worst actress of all them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
well said this woman-no need for drams Fanny oh sorry you want to get lots more grifting in

Christine VR
1 minute ago
I must watch too many restoration channels. Honestly it doesn’t seem like that big a deal. Take a look at the work the couple at Harrodsburg Castle are taking on by themselves… yes you should probably get someone with masonry experience to secure that keystone, and perhaps it is beyond the capabilities of the current chapel restorer- but it seems like a fairly simple fix in my opinion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
The fb exit always makes me laugh. The people who announce it never stay away long. lol Must be needing some attention. And, like most of us, we’re curious (nosey) to see how the other half lives. 🤣
Yes it’s those hidden meaning posts that people put on which immediately makes everyone respond to them asking what’s wrong. Love it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Christ on a bike. Yet another birthday tea and another performance of pure sickening indulgence by Fanny.
There are 3 paid gardeners at the shittoo but it takes mummy dear on her first day to get rid of the weeds. She was able to do this in between the grand tour of shittooville where she was busy making an inventory of everything that is hers. Clutching at dishes on a dressing table as if they were made of solid gold and insisting they were hers. Her greed like Fanny’s spending habits is insatiable.
Next a pep talk to the inmates in the kitchen praising their hard work, got to keep them inside until the bit if a do is over, harking back to the old days when the kitchen was a mess of dumped unwashed dishes. Squirrel boy was quick to point out he was not responsible for that, No numbnuts you certainly weren’t because you have never lifted a bloody finger to do any real work at the shittoo. Too busy distributing cushions around the place. But wait now he has become a really really important smugmug as he has one of the co owners as his assistant in Ye Olde Shoppe.
Finally I can’t be bothered to go back but I thought in the patreon video Fanny said the chapel restorer had rung to tell her bad news was imminent but he wanted to tell them in person and she was not happy as she would be worried for days before she knew but then in this vlog she says he rang the night before and arranged to see them in the morning. Whatever, it has left her extremely worried about the cost of it all. What will they do?
What will they do?
Here is a suggestion from the comments...

David Neeson
32 minutes ago
The Chapel has to be demolished, so sad. 😢

Tracey Keegan
30 minutes ago
Noooooo!!!!

David Neeson
18 minutes ago
@Tracey Keegan Just kidding! I was just being sensationalistic with a click bait style headline.

On a brighter note, Philip Janssen and Michael Potts are tight and will be spending quality time together.

BJJ Potty SA 2022.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Actually, this is Stephanie Jarvis on damage-control-speed: by publicly saying that her Mummy is fond of Snorts (which she is not and that's a huge problem) she forces Isabelle to finally start proving she does. It won't work. Isabelle Jarvis can't stand the twit and is about the worst actress of all them.
Well Master of pubes has been looking sheepish since Mummy's arrival and you are spot on he really is a twit. Even on screen you can sense the tension and the fakery. Percy isn't good at faking delight to be there though is he.

Reactions: 18
This video was a fully planned and coordinated circling of the wagons with the aid of the chapel restorer. Some sort of bargain was struck to get him on camera saying what he did. Isabelle’s group made that happen. If you didn’t know any better that video would suffice to allay fears or doubts. I don’t know if this was the goal, but she is now positioned to get even more donations for the chapel. Mummy smoothed that one right out.

I wouldn’t call their little act good cop bad cop. I’d call it something more like dipshit cop and flirty old French cop. Worked pretty well in this case. I’ll bet Percy had a hand in coming up with it. He’s a savvy businessman and he knows what will play. We can all still have our doubts and opinions, but anyone not looking to deep would be satisfied with that.

And in the spirit of look over here, not over there, we have Michael Potts moving to figure more prominently in what is going on. Makes me wonder, now that he can be there more, will Fanny prefer him over Snorts? Has this all just been a vehicle to get Potts out of working his day job in Amsterdam and putting him back in Lalande full time for the little Princess to have her man and eat him too? PhiPhi should be worried over his involvement in the shop. All the easier for him to take it back over someday. Tick Tock…….

The money is sorted, the staff is sorted, the future inflows are sorted and Potty and Fanny can have the lives they’ve always wanted but couldn’t afford. I always did wonder how he could walk away from years of mucking about the place. We’ll know for sure if we never see Ruthy again.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Question, cher Clara: has she ever been this manic before or are we seeing her at a new low/high? I won't be surprised if you say this is new.
I have seen her manic in all degrees of terribleness, so wouldn't call this new. I have good hopes (or so I tell myself constantly) that the end of all this madness is upcoming, but my keeping-it-real attitude in life warns me not to be too optimistic.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I, for one, would really like to know how Stephanie got the chapel restorer to come and say all the things he said on the vlog.
Then seeing Potts say he's more or less living at Lalande, so he can what? Follow his dream? Shag the charlataine? I've always said Ruth deserved better, even if I find her... odd(?) - I can't find the right word for my opinion 🤷‍♀️
Also, having to travel around the world, wouldn't Schipol Airport in Amsterdam not be a better option than Limoges in France...? 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 39
I, for one, would really like to know how Stephanie got the chapel restorer to come and say all the things he said on the vlog.
Then seeing Potts say he's more or less living at Lalande, so he can what? Follow his dream? Shag the charlataine? I've always said Ruth deserved better, even if I find her... odd(?) - I can't find the right word for my opinion 🤷‍♀️
Also, having to travel around the world, wouldn't Schipol Airport in Amsterdam, not be a better option than Limoges in France...? 🤷‍♀️
Fanny is probably going to travel with him/her travel flog and film his flog. Blimey he ain't half dull you would think an F1 photographer would have something he is soooooo boring

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
todays vlog on CD was about the chapel. Needing an expert which will cost considerable more money. Cancel or do not plan any more trips for the near future or the ceiling is going to crash to the floor.

Reactions: 14
Snorts inserting himself with his unnecessary comments. Just shut up child, go play with your porcelain or better yet, return to Maastricht and get your diploma!

Potts appearance has much improved! Sooo he is going to work on the old shoppe with PhiPhi? setting up a shop on Shopify isn't that hard!
I'll tell you why PhiPhi is the ''creative director'' ( a disgrace to call him one) he is going to fondle with decorations to create the decor for ambiance photo's, potts take the photos, uploads them on a website like shopify. who is going to do the picking, parking and shipping?

for god sake potts, kick that knobbly kneed tripod out, work with companies who can produce lalande stuff and forget about the Emmaus finds.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Oh I am so happy to read Clara’s report that MUMMIE can not stand PHI PHI.
For any of us who have sons, would you not stay up at night worrying over a 47 year old with your 25 year old (or however old he is?)
And OMG Clara, have you just dropped another bomb on us, that are concerns are yours as well “my keeping-real attitude in life warns me not to be too optimistic” in regards to the end of Steph’s madness - are you HINTING (wait, I need to lay down before I continue) are you hinting that the take down won’t happen, that she’ll rise like a phoenix and live on.
Please pass the smelling salts. . . . . .what am I smelling in this most recent posting CLARA!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Also, having to travel around the world, wouldn't Schipol Airport in Amsterdam not be a better option than Limoges in France...? 🤷‍♀️
I reckon there was no co-ercion involved with the M Le Chapel Restorer …. I think he just found his excuse to say that he is out of that Shiteau & never coming back.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.