Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lolander

VIP Member
ZrTLL2nnUxhAZbYH_y9EYJ1Q=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Harri
Stephanie, bless your heart, you don’t know us but my partner has been in a wheelchair for most of his life and today he finally stood up just to turn your channel off.

:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100

Jules100

VIP Member
I mentioned about a month ago that my sweet 2 year old, ten pounds of love, mini dachshund Hobi (Hoe-bee), my teen daughter named him after BTS’s J-Hope’s nickname, had a growth on the underside of the base of his tail. I took him to the vet, and the dr said because of his age it might resolve itself with steroids. So, poor Hobi got a shot directly into the lump and I applied liquid steroids topically every day for a month. The growth didn’t go away and actually doubled in size. It went from a small fresh colored bump to a big nasty raisin. Poor Hobi had to have surgery yesterday to remove the lump and it’s been sent out to make sure it’s not cancerous. Please keep your fingers crossed for my lil puppers.❤

B33C218A-ADDA-4070-945E-F4F4398F197F.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 78

Jules100

VIP Member
So what happened that Fanny doesn't wear pants or jeans any more. She has a cute figure and it would make so much more sense, up and down ladders and in the garden and on the digger etc. to be wearing pants. Something must have been said--- or does she only wear pants when she is in a female/ female relationship? anyone know?
wearing jeans makes her look at least 10 years younger - might be too young for squirrels preferences
Stephanie might like wearing leggings. Athleisure is very in right now. I took the liberty of creating bespoke leggings for Steph. This was my first attempt, the pattern placement might be a little off or it could be perfect, I’m not sure. I hope she likes them.❤
BC4378B3-D180-4041-B298-6097417897DD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

SleepingBeauty123

It was quite amazing that not one word came out of Phillip’s mouth when she was opening up the prints sent to her by Michael Petherick. Not one “awww”, “that’s so niiiiice”, “so pretty”…the silence of Phillip was glaringly obvious. Hmm. Jealous much, Phillip? Stephanie even was trying to elicit some reaction from him by saying to him, “isn’t that ladybug soooo cute?”…and for once. No reply from Snorts. Dead silence. Well played, Michael…well played.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

Jules100

VIP Member
And now the spectacle!
Portrait, pillow cover
When I heard that Stephanie opened a Philip portrait pillow cover, I thought finally, she’s opening my gift! Unfortunately it wasn’t the one I spent so much time and energy on. Maybe next week? Here’s a sneak peek!

*Sideways mouth Philip was based on one of @Le Baiseur’s photoshopped masterpieces.

78B08156-78DB-40AF-AF98-0F9F7969D06E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Yebo

VIP Member
Hello Yebo...
Please introduce yourself and tell us what led you to the enlightened world of CD Tattle. Are you a former patron? 🙂
Hi, and yes I suppose I should have introduced myself. I found CD during the lockdown like many others. I lived in Zimbabwe. Cape Town and am now in the UK. I enjoyed the videos, and would never have considered being a patron because I saw from the beginning that between Percy. IJ and SJ, they had more than enough assets to fix up the old building and didn't need anything from me. Then I saw that their Beach House was in Southbroom which I know well because in the early 1960s my grandfather retired there. Every year we would visit for six weeks and it was paradise on earth, until the seventies when the nouveau riche from Johannesburg discovered it and it got ruined. My family still has the house but I haven't been back for ages.
I was about to stop watching because I just can't bear Queen Phillipa from the Netherlands. There is also a limit to the grifting that anyone can take, then I found tattle.life and found this blog. I had no idea that other people thought the same way as I did. So now I have to keep watching CD because it could get very interesting. Guess that's all.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
@jojonz To answer your question from the previous thread: I sincerely hope it is just you, as I just got back from a wonderfully long and very relaxing holiday; time very well spend. I'm not any more frustrated with everything related to Stephanie Jarvis than I was before and I feel it is important to once again clearly say that I am in this for the long run and have my eyes on one prize only, to stop the grifting and the abuse of good people, even if that means continuing our efforts after her patron days.

@Clara Burnett many of us will say, Please be safe, you are a valuable asset to this forum. 🙏
That's very sweet, thank you. I don't feel I am in any real danger though, other than risking exposure of my real identity. A clear warning to the ones who are trying to make that happen: it will not stop me from posting about Stephany Jarvis' prodigality.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

DEEPblue82

I wanted to talk about the video of the restaurateur, but it's such an abject subject that I've been running out of energy, but here it goes:

When a restorer starts a project, he makes a preliminary assessment where he records the pathologies and possible causes for them. The lowering of the vault's closure is something that an experienced restorer in the area would not only have already taken into account with just a visual examination of the thing, but would have come up with a solution, especially if we are talking about an expert in the field with a lot of experience.

Screenshot 2022-08-29 at 00-42-24 Exciting NEW CHANNEL Announcement Emergency at our Neighbour...png

Now what I don't understand is that that volt looks like a false stucco dome, with a wooden structure under. Where is the stone?! Where does cement reinforcement come in? BTW cement is a procedure that is no longer used in restoration, because the cement, not only has salts, but when moving naturally, being too hard, causes damage to the original materials, which are more soft and less rigid. The correct thing would be to use the original materials in the reconstruction. But I understand that it was a graceful way for the restorer to get paid for the work he had already done and to close the matter and sell the chandelier to someone else. All lies even from the restorer.
But there is a serious problem that the restorer obviously noticed, but which so far has not been mentioned. The painted coating of the walls is crumbling, it is powdery, will soon be beyond repair, most is already lost. This is caused by high levels of moisture coming from the ground. If you notice the most attacked areas are the lowest. This moisture not only breaks down the plaster, but also carries salts with it. Allways remember, moist like to climb the walls e brings stuff whit her.

Screenshot 2022-08-29 at 00-45-10 Exciting NEW CHANNEL Announcement Emergency at our Neighbour...png

I won't swear because I'm just watching through a video but the stone itself is crumbling. Which is very serious as it is structural damage. Much more important than the vault that must still be stable (it hasn't fallen yet) or the stained glass windows. There are ther frescos that looks interesting, much better than her dad's crap, and that will soon disappear... The humidity itself (combined with the dirt of a sow chatelaine that doesn't clean) helps the proliferation of xylophagous insects and fungi and other types of bugs. At nigth must be a deathwatch beetle concert. Remember the gloves offered by the nuns? They must all be gnawed by rats by now. Pearls to pigs...

Screenshot 2022-08-29 at 00-36-41 Exciting NEW CHANNEL Announcement Emergency at our Neighbour...png

When the video started I vomited: a spotted face without shame, without make-up, to suggest that she haven't slept with the concern an milk moore money. Even a face aged by drink and bad life can be a manipulation tool.
Before any intervention in the chapel, the cause of the humidity must be discovered and the necessary measures must be taken which certainly involve excavations around the building. THERE MUST NOT BE A GARDEN AROUND THE CHAPEL!
The preservation of cultural heritage is a serious matter, because it is what defines us as people and we pass it on to future generations. And this shitelaine wants to make money not only from the naive, but also from the work of people linked to the culture who strive to educate and promote this inglorious effort that is restoration. All over the world, there are heritages that disappeared because the funds for their recovery could not be obtained.

Screenshot 2022-08-29 at 00-31-54 Tour the PRIVATE Chateau de la Motte Feuilly with Stephanie ...png

If I had been responsible for Lalande Chapel and had entered this one, I would have gone to hide in a corner crying with shame.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

KiKiGee

VIP Member
tristellorando-will-ferrell.gif

Jimalu Gott
9 hours ago
leaving this channel and patreon after the disgusting "weed" removal. No explanation, no accountability, no apologies. There are several "chateau" channels with no screaming.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Jules100

VIP Member
I love that Marc and Philip take the time to write a personal reply to all the comments! That's really lovely and shows appreciation and respect for their viewers!
I really like their channel. Mark and Phillip are at the very beginning of their chateau adventure. They have a lovely place to start with and the money and desire to fix it up. @huydecirku, you’re right, it was nice when they replied to my comment.
CC754E45-D170-42A6-A458-20AC4CC382DD.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 57

Aeon

And @Aeon…… and just who might you be and what brought you to this fine group of “15”? BTW- Welcome! 😁
Forgive me, I was in lunch break on my smartphone and typing more than a sentence is nearly unbearable on it.

As usual: I am a longtime lurker here. Started watching CD during the pandemic. For some month that was my favorite channel, Stephanie and her friends really made me believe they are genuine. I also considered becoming a small Patreon for her and Patherick. Over the years I made my experiences with scripted shows and how truthfully and real they really are. That was the reason why I initially held back becoming a Patreon.

Somehow, I started questioning a lot of their doings. The focus shifted from renovation, historical stories, and exploring the landscape to drinking, traveling, and paying people who do a shit job. I think the turning point for me was that Venetian vacation, having people living in a cold mansion meanwhile, and all the soap opera drama.

When I was looking up on Google about one of the people at lalande, I found your threads.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

BabyBell21

20220829_125005.jpg

Episode number whatever, 'mummy off to deposit the patreon funds into the cayman Islands account'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
but also willing to tell Fanny some home truths about her hoarding all the crap
Smoke and mirrors, babe. I obviously can't be sure about Kat's first intentions, but like you said, she's very willing to lend the insane charlataine a helping hand by refuting possible criticism about hoarderism. By keeping someone like Kat around, Stephanie Jarvis thinks she can claim she's a good sport, willing to undergo jests about her bad behavior. Meanwhile, she treats Kat the same as she did FRK: talks down on her when she is not around. I've heard Snorts say, when someone asked about Kat: "Let's not talk about that elephant when it's not in the room". Stephanie Jarvis bursted out in not so loving laughter.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 55

Jules100

VIP Member
Not during their stay. 👇

View attachment 1542268
Remember Catherine Faley and her partner from the gift grab, August 15, 2022???
If you provide enough gifts, you gain total access to Lalande.
Thank you Catherine. Next up the big room.

@kittenkat1979
2 days ago
The beautiful Chapel at Château de la Lande 💕

View attachment 1542240View attachment 1542242View attachment 1542244View attachment 1542246View attachment 1542247View attachment 1542248View attachment 1542249
View attachment 1542251
So, the chapel is so very special to Stephanie and everyone at Lalande? We keep hearing that the chapel roof was the first thing to be replaced 17 years ago when Steph first bought the place. So over the years, no one could make sure there were no holes in the rest of the place to stop rain and birds from coming inside. There is bird poop all over everything in her very important, special chapel. No one could wipe it off the statues, no one could sweep the floors, no one could keep it tidy and not disgusting? You can’t blame everything on the chapel restorer, Stephanie, when you couldn’t be bothered to do the bare bones minimum for 17 years. Pick up a rag, pick up a broom, add a little elbow grease, it’s free.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Thank goodness someone else finds her obnoxious. I was thinking that I was the only one. She's loud and attention seeking, and she thinks she's funny. She's just the kind of person I hate to be seen in public with. I'm sure those qualities make her a perfect fit for LaLaLand. Six months or so at a bonafide charm school would do her a world of good. She's played out the clown girl routine long enough. 🤡
Kat is really, truly unpleasant company. She's a remnant from the narc Stephanie Jarvis' previous supply, only kept around to portray progress, because the others by now have left or lost interest in the insane chatelaine. Not Kat. Kat will turn up whenever her narc needs her, if she can get something out of it too. In reality she's very rude, but Stephanie Jarvis finds that hil-a-ri-ous....

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
I wanted to talk about the video of the restaurateur, but it's such an abject subject that I've been running out of energy, but here it goes:

When a restorer starts a project, he makes a preliminary assessment where he records the pathologies and possible causes for them. The lowering of the vault's closure is something that an experienced restorer in the area would not only have already taken into account with just a visual examination of the thing, but would have come up with a solution, especially if we are talking about an expert in the field with a lot of experience.

View attachment 1535956
Now what I don't understand is that that volt looks like a false stucco dome, with a wooden structure under. Where is the stone?! Where does cement reinforcement come in? BTW cement is a procedure that is no longer used in restoration, because the cement, not only has salts, but when moving naturally, being too hard, causes damage to the original materials, which are more soft and less rigid. The correct thing would be to use the original materials in the reconstruction. But I understand that it was a graceful way for the restorer to get paid for the work he had already done and to close the matter and sell the chandelier to someone else. All lies even from the restorer.
But there is a serious problem that the restorer obviously noticed, but which so far has not been mentioned. The painted coating of the walls is crumbling, it is powdery, will soon be beyond repair, most is already lost. This is caused by high levels of moisture coming from the ground. If you notice the most attacked areas are the lowest. This moisture not only breaks down the plaster, but also carries salts with it. Allways remember, moist like to climb the walls e brings stuff whit her.

View attachment 1535961
I won't swear because I'm just watching through a video but the stone itself is crumbling. Which is very serious as it is structural damage. Much more important than the vault that must still be stable (it hasn't fallen yet) or the stained glass windows. There are ther frescos that looks interesting, much better than her dad's crap, and that will soon disappear... The humidity itself (combined with the dirt of a sow chatelaine that doesn't clean) helps the proliferation of xylophagous insects and fungi and other types of bugs. At nigth must be a deathwatch beetle concert. Remember the gloves offered by the nuns? They must all be gnawed by rats by now. Pearls to pigs...

View attachment 1535946
When the video started I vomited: a spotted face without shame, without make-up, to suggest that she haven't slept with the concern an milk moore money. Even a face aged by drink and bad life can be a manipulation tool.
Before any intervention in the chapel, the cause of the humidity must be discovered and the necessary measures must be taken which certainly involve excavations around the building. THERE MUST NOT BE A GARDEN AROUND THE CHAPEL!
The preservation of cultural heritage is a serious matter, because it is what defines us as people and we pass it on to future generations. And this shitelaine wants to make money not only from the naive, but also from the work of people linked to the culture who strive to educate and promote this inglorious effort that is restoration. All over the world, there are heritages that disappeared because the funds for their recovery could not be obtained.

View attachment 1535945
If I had been responsible for Lalande Chapel and had entered this one, I would have gone to hide in a corner crying with shame.
Gosh, how you speak to my heart. When one visits her dump it becomes even more clear how she is not only ruining people with her contemptuous behavior and life-style, but is actually ravages the building itself and not only by ignoring what needs to be done. Stephanie Jarvis has one big mantra when it comes to renovation: If a problem arises, you do nothing but wait until another problem arises with even greater priority, then nothing but wait until.... It is a sure ticket to destruction and we are all witnessing it, yet she still manages to portray herself as the heroine in the battle against decay instead of the archetypal cause.

• Heart
Reactions: 50