The Chateau Diaries #174 ''It wasn't $6,000, It was $5,000!'' said the insane chatelaine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha, you mean Analiese is closing down... She did all the work. So it's really over then between them
I'm not a patron, but on the patron website Analiese is promising to those who will stay until the end in two months, that she will show them "the new place".

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
The notion of table manners is a middle class invention to distinguish themselves from the working classes. It's all a fabrication and has no reflection on whether you are good person or not, just plain and simple snobbery.
This means a lot to me since my teenager seems to have lost all table manners or any manners-it's like the last 12 years never happend and he was raised by wolves

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The two things that bug her the most are that A) he does not have an education and B) he has no money. Seriously, the old hag doesn't give a rat's ass about her daughters fiancee being nice or well mannered, all she cares about is money and education. She needs to be reassured that her daughter is well taken care of when she's no longer around, as Stephanie Jarvis obviously can't take care of herself. That twit is no reassurance whatsoever, quite on the contrary.
Fiancé?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
In regards to the Ollie video last night, when he explained his chest like pains that he experiences that has him writhing on the floor in pain, it sounds like he may have some pretty severe panic attacks that can mimic a heart attack. A lot of people with severe panic attacks end up In the emergency room to have a heart attack ruled out. He mentioned his rising stress levels and he seems to have anxiety, it seems like the challenges with the magical mansion may be taking a toll on him emotionally and physically.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Any intel on the preparations for the 3 day Patreon day extravaganza? A marquee needs to be pitched, parking needs to be coordinated, catering ordered, portaloos (wouldn't it be awful if some very mean spirited person pushed over a row of loos with the militia all locked inside), health and safety training conducted, the local authorities alerted, insurance applied for, etc.....

View attachment 1528068
I have to be really careful about what I say here about patron day, as its all a huge secret and I have a feeling the hunt for me is getting more and more intense. So no, no intel at the moment.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
The two things that bug her the most are that A) he does not have an education and B) he has no money. Seriously, the old hag doesn't give a rat's ass about her daughters fiancee being nice or well mannered, all she cares about is money and education. She needs to be reassured that her daughter is well taken care of when she's no longer around, as Stephanie Jarvis obviously can't take care of herself. That twit is no reassurance whatsoever, quite on the contrary.
OMG I just re-read after seeing @Jules100 's post. Are you being serious @Clara Burnett. Those two are engaged????

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I have to be really careful about what I say here about patron day, as its all a huge secret and I have a feeling the hunt for me is getting more and more intense. So no, no intel at the moment.

You mean to say that Gerry, Percy and Mummy are or aren't going to pick pocket the militia as per Fagan's (SJ) instructions - they do need extra funds for the crumbling chapel after all.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did you notice Fanny bringing up the small bed in Isabelle’s apartment again and Isabelle’s retort about how she and Percy were not the modern French size so the bed was fine?

And how creepy and stalker like is the Douche Lorde’s knowledge about who owns each and every item at the Dump? Isabelle was not impressed.

I think it is kind of funny that Snorts has latched on to Fanny when Fanny has essentially done the same to dozens of people to get free trips, meals, gifts, money, etc. The hunter has truly become the hunted by Snorts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Percy alert from todays video: Percy did not look thrilled to be carting off a wheelbarrow of weeds. Is the 25 year old Douche Lorde so busy doing his nails that he cannot haul a load of weeds, instead leaving it for an 80+ year old man in frail health, that is over 3 times the age of Snorts?
381DF143-2C93-410E-9482-3DADE35F4C34.jpeg

Snorty didn’t know how to use the wagon at street fair, rake in courtyard stone spread, shovel while helping Gerry put in flower behind chapel or my personal favorite garden shears on Christmas tree. Percy was sadly best man for the job, all other males still combing their pony tails.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
This means a lot to me since my teenager seems to have lost all table manners or any manners-it's like the last 12 years never happend and he was raised by wolves
It's only a matter of self confidence. If you know how things "should be" but do whatever you like because you want to, nobody will say anything about it. Practical 😁

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.