The Chateau Diaries #175 The lonely chair is where Philip sits after being Potty's fluffer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Le Baiseur for naming the thread and @billybudd for nominating it (I took some creative liberties to put it into château context)

Most Liked Post from the previous thread:

Clara Burnett

VIP Member

Thursday at 11:33 PM
Iolair said:
Heya Clara - What exactly are Mummy's objections to the twit? Do they align with ours?
The two things that bug her the most are that A) he does not have an education and B) he has no money. Seriously, the old hag doesn't give a rat's ass about her daughters fiancee being nice or well mannered, all she cares about is money and education. She needs to be reassured that her daughter is well taken care of when she's no longer around, as Stephanie Jarvis obviously can't take care of herself. That twit is no reassurance whatsoever, quite on the contrary.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions:You, StephaniesSupportConsort, MagpieSassyPants and 61 others

Clara Burnett

VIP Member

Thursday at 10:10 PM
Just Grift Wood said:
Well some fucker has to be fond of the screeching pube on legs
Actually, this is Stephanie Jarvis on damage-control-speed: by publicly saying that her Mummy is fond of Snorts (which she is not and that's a huge problem) she forces Isabelle to finally start proving she does. It won't work. Isabelle Jarvis can't stand the twit and is about the worst actress of all them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, MagpieSassyPants, Kataja and 59 others

Just Grift Wood

Chatty Member

Thursday at 1:12 PM
So she has more patrons but their contributions are getting a lot lower. People not prepared to be the higher contributors when sweet FA is getting done. They now learn again that the Chapel is on hold. Lake probably needing survey 2,050. Facade no word. Heating 3 log burners. China pantry on hold. Her office on hold. Big Sitting room just left in a state of chaos for 9 months. Natty's apartment on hold. Geris' apartment on hold. Potty's tower plastered but not painted. Marquis apartment nearly finished just need some new felt tips. Pink Shower room on hold. Van purchased never seen again. Terrace on hold (well if it doesn't fall down). Ian the longest hernia in history. Accountant never mentioned anymore. Oiseaux wallpaper nothing done. Floral curtains in one of the guest suites still up and clashing dreadfully. She needs to go into politics because she relies on everyone having a very short memory.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Boudica, brassy and 59 others

Jules100
VIP Member

Thursday at 1:24 PM
So Stephanie is only talking about the first vaulted ceiling area inside the chapel as having a keystone that moved and has cracks around it being a problem? She’s not talking about the front exterior of the chapel that has a keystone that moved and has cracks that was noticed here months ago?

Looks dangerous to be inside the chapel to me. So sweet of Stephanie to allow that couple to exchange vows inside recently. Such a lovely host to allow Philip to give Simon a long, special tour of the chapel. Dan was in there messing around not too long ago too. No care for the guests and employees on her property. No insurance either, I’m sure.

Also, let’s not forget about the exterior vertical cracks that are visible up around the attic of the chateau.

• Heart
Reactions:You, brassy, Petit Sange and 55 others

Albee

VIP Member

Thursday at 6:12 PM
I’m watching less and less. Nothing she does lately interests me. I’m just waiting for patreon day and @Isabelle6541 publication. Oh! and @Clara Burnett big reveal.

• Heart
Reactions:You, agualilas@, suthern_lurker and 52 others

Adding this:

Clara Burnett

VIP Member

Thursday at 11:57 PM
Trengilly said:
Any intel on the preparations for the 3 day Patreon day extravaganza? A marquee needs to be pitched, parking needs to be coordinated, catering ordered, portaloos (wouldn't it be awful if some very mean spirited person pushed over a row of loos with the militia all locked inside), health and safety training conducted, the local authorities alerted, insurance applied for, etc.....

View attachment 1528068
I have to be really careful about what I say here about patron day, as its all a huge secret and I have a feeling the hunt for me is getting more and more intense. So no, no intel at the moment.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions:You, MagpieSassyPants, agualilas@ and 51 others

@Clara Burnett many of us will say, Please be safe, you are a valuable asset to this forum. 🙏

As always, there is the wiki and Happy Tattling.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Thank you once again ComtesseRose ........ if you had a French Chateau ---- it would be fully renovated in a year !!! :giggle:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
@jojonz To answer your question from the previous thread: I sincerely hope it is just you, as I just got back from a wonderfully long and very relaxing holiday; time very well spend. I'm not any more frustrated with everything related to Stephanie Jarvis than I was before and I feel it is important to once again clearly say that I am in this for the long run and have my eyes on one prize only, to stop the grifting and the abuse of good people, even if that means continuing our efforts after her patron days.

@Clara Burnett many of us will say, Please be safe, you are a valuable asset to this forum. 🙏
That's very sweet, thank you. I don't feel I am in any real danger though, other than risking exposure of my real identity. A clear warning to the ones who are trying to make that happen: it will not stop me from posting about Stephany Jarvis' prodigality.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Thank you again @ComtesseRose for another 🪡.

I can't wait to see if FRK turns up and the fakery that will bring on. I do feel for her but my goodness is she slow in getting the message! Then PhiPhi needs to strut about a bit and fluff the odd cushion, that'll keep him busy for hours. Meanwhile Potts and SJ will be having planning 'meetings' in his romantically entranced apartment several times a day, leaving the minions to scrape a meal out of whatever lettuce leaves they've been allowed to play with. Isabel and Percy will obviously find something to moan about (not hard) and huff and puff and generally demand soothing. Then we roll onto the joyous evening meal (um, yum?) where we all celebrate the love and laughter and think how lucky we all are.

And obviously don't discuss the previous castoffs once oh-so valued, or what Amaury is really doing, or if nasty Natti is doing any real work, or god forbid the accounts or actual renovation plans. Hah. Let's just talk about wallpaper and frills and bulbs and anything else pointless, weeeeee!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I've given the Chapel Restorer situation a little more thought. That interview was really weird, just going round in circles imo. But, he did make the point regarding the pieces he had brought back and those that he was going to keep. ;)
I would in no way be surprised that he told SJ exactly the same on his previous visit, after thoroughly inspecting the vaulted entrance roof, that that stone had shifted and that he would not be able to do anything until it was remedied by others. Hence why we hadn't seen him for all those months - he was waiting for confirmation. Plus, maybe working at Notre Dame too OR, recovering from whatever illness he had because in the recent vlog he did actually look really well and, as some have questioned, like a different person! Could have been a combination of all 3, who knows?
SJ did absolutely nothing during that time, all the while gathering even more patreon "chapel" funds swelling her coffers! And, in essence, constantly moaning about him.
If he had recently spoken with @Isabelle6541's contacts, then that may have been the straw that broke the camel's back and he felt that it was time to put the record straight, albeit, via OTT editing by SJ.
The recent couple of scaffolding poles and bags of cement/plaster placed in the chapel were a red herring simply because he was going to concentrate on that ceiling first, i.e. the wooden structure element, not plastering the walls or, God forbid, use cement in any form. He is a restorer, not a builder.

Reactions: 25
How long ago did she show that turret staircase being plastered and talked about painting it? I thought that was very random at the time, but that was prep for Potts moving back. Also, I’m betting he will be relying on renting that sucker out for his income and wants it looking good. I wonder if she’s violating the 5 rooms limit? Can they have gites and rooms?

Reactions: 29
For those here who are not UK based. I found this YTuber over the weekend (apologies if previously posted). He has uploaded the first 5 episodes of C4's current Season 8 of ETTC DIY.
Unfortunately, some better uploaded than others, but if the YTuber continues then SJ's Marquis Apartment "big reveal" will be featured later this week.
I do like some of these people. Especially, the Australians and Ben and Billy, always makes me think of Bill and Ben, The Flowerpot Men :giggle:, are my favourites, they are so creative and all work extremely hard with fabulous results.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I've dipped my toes in the water with HG Tudor on YT this year, however, today I found this older video where he is interviewed.
It certainly clears up a lot of questions around how narcissists operate and the interviewer asks some really good questions.
I recommend this if you're looking for more explanations on how SJ operates:

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I've dipped my toes in the water with HG Tudor on YT this year, however, today I found this older video where he is interviewed.
It certainly clears up a lot of questions around how narcissists operate and the interviewer asks some really good questions.
No such thing as an altruistic N - pure gold! That blows SJ's "alleged" charitable works right out of the water. :rolleyes:

• Sick
Reactions: 15
How long ago did she show that turret staircase being plastered and talked about painting it? I thought that was very random at the time, but that was prep for Potts moving back. Also, I’m betting he will be relying on renting that sucker out for his income and wants it looking good. I wonder if she’s violating the 5 rooms limit? Can they have gites and rooms?
I have a relative with an historic house in France. You can have both B&B and gites. But in order to to be called a gite the accommodation must have it's own separate entrance. (Which is why she wants Natti's apartment to have it's own entrance). The B&B rules are quite strict on food hygiene practices and record keeping e.g how often you check the fridge temperature, where food was sourced etc. Also you need a license to sell alcohol to guests. Lalande breaks the rules time and time again.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Wow, so powerful. So much to take from it and I'll need to watch again.
"Never feels fulfilled".

Reactions: 12
After my chapel restorer post earlier.
Then reading what you have written above, It dawned on me that, of course, the scaffolding poles and bags of plaster were left over from the plastering job that Ian recently did on MP's turret staircase.
As we all thought, nothing whatsoever to do with the chapel guy - just storing surplus supplies. :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The post on f/b that caused Ollie to get his knickers in a twist and hyperventilate into a brown paper bag has now been removed and there is a huge explanation from admin maybe from the lovely Irish colleen Brenda about why it had to be removed with a huge speel about patreon.

“In relation to Patreon, this is a program where creators can sign up, & encourage their followers to participate by paying a monthly subscription, for which they receive access to exclusive material not released on any other platform.
Those subscriptions then go to the creator, it is a salary. Creating vlogs, especially in the early days is time consuming.
How the creator spends that salary, is a matter entirely up to themselves, they do not need to receive pre-approval from anyone. Just as we do not need to seek approval from any third parties as to how we spend our money.
There have been a number of comments about chateau owners using Patreon to fund their properties etc. That very well may be the case, but they are not doing anything wrong as long as they stick to their agreement & provide exclusive material on a regular basis for their subscribers. They are using their income to fund their homes & lifestyles...just as we do, only their salary is Patreon.
How many of us have Sky, netflix, disney etc subscriptions?, we pay a monthly fee & have access to their content....do we pry, comment or judge the owners of those companies with the same venom we do the vloggers here? Yet the situation is the same, why should we expect these people to work & provide us with free entertainment? Would you go to work every day if you were not being paid?
The vloggers personal wealth is irrelevant, people don't stop subscribing to the other channels because the owners are wealthy or do we stop making purchases on from Amazon because Jeff Bezos can spend lots of time on private yachts....no.
Now, if a creator, was accepting the monthly subscriptions & not making content available that is wrong.
Of course we can suggest what topics we would like the creators to cover in their videos...but we cannot dictate.
Keep in mind most of these people are vlogging about their personal lives & inviting us into their homes. Really it is not our business if they do work in a different order than we would choose...it is their lives & their choice.

You Tube & Patreon incomes are none of our business.

In relation to partner & relationship choices....for the love of God, what has that got to do with us. Some partnerships work others don't, its all part of lifes process. Keep in mind there are always three sides to any story & we are not privvy to any details to be able to comment. “

If this does nothing else it is good to know how much time has to be spent by the grifters and their entourage cleaning up the mess they cause.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
A good few years ago I discovered HG Tudor & also Sam Vaknin in an attempt to educate myself as to what had happened to me being conned by a narc. I thought I was a savvy, astute person but by god when you get ensnared with a narc they are so good at messing with your head after a lifetime of practice that you do not stand a chance.
I think this is why I became so angry at the concept that the plans for the Patron Days denouement were being openly talked about here & that it was because it was thought that was to be 'fair' to Fanny. Screaming at the screen are you having a laugh? Being fair to a narc like Fanny?
There are no depths too low for them, no lies too big for them, no smears too dirty for them, no stunts too outrageous for them. You absolutely cannot trust anything that comes out of their mouths.
I ranged between feeling sorry for the narc that their life was so bleak - never truly loving anyone & feeling empty inside & the only way to fill it up was by having adoration from others. And then I remembered. They know this about themselves. They know they use & abuse people. They do it because they can & I don't use the word lightly - they are evil. Once you see the signs you identify others you have known. For me a former boss & a family member as well. Machiavellian in their lying. Mistrustful of everyone. End justifies the means. People who are stupid enough to fall for their lies deserve all they get.

• Heart
I was just thinking about how Philip walked into the chapel with such a grin on his face when I am sure he was told about the horrible news the restorer was coming to tell them. I thought he was an actor. At least act sad! Idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I was just thinking about how Philip walked into the chapel with such a grin on his face when I am sure he was told about the horrible news the restorer was coming to tell them. I thought he was an actor. At least act sad! Idiot.
I took it to be more ‘ Look I’m here, I have decided to grace you with my presence, I knew you’d be so happy to see me ‘ 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
This interview was absolutely on the mark. I am from a family of narcissists. It’s developed through the generations possibly due to our ethnicity. I’ve spent years trying to figure all this out, reading books, listening to podcasts and YouTube videos. I was brought up with the understanding that we were just better than other people, we had money and successful businesses but other than that as I grew up and got out in the world, I realized it was all bullshit. I also know that I’m drawn to narcs because I'm used to them. Against my families best wishes I took another path in life, that of a caretaker. They literally to this day don’t understand why I would want to be a nurse but, to the public they portray me as the best nurse ever. lol They do very little for the community but, when they do it’s has to make a big splash. There is something messed up when you are told that you are spectacular no matter your actions. I believe Fanny was raised in that environment. People and things were for her use. There are no consequences because there is no real care. Their good fortune is a given, whether earned or not.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Many years ago there was a programme on English tv called Crossroads about a motel set in the midlands. It was absolutely abysmal with terrible acting and sets that wobbled with more dramatic effect than the actual storyline. (However it did pave the way for one of the best tv experiences ever Victoria Woods Acorn Antiques). I can still remember a scene from the original show when two of the main characters were standing in reception overacting about nothing when to imply what a cosmopolitan clientele were at said motel a non speaking extra with a tea towel on his head walked in picked up a telephone directory and walked out again. What the duck the producers were thinking I’ll never know but even that performance was better than Squirrel boy sauntering into the chapel like the smug little fuckwit he is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
The post on f/b that caused Ollie to get his knickers in a twist and hyperventilate into a brown paper bag has now been removed and there is a huge explanation from admin maybe from the lovely Irish colleen Brenda about why it had to be removed with a huge speel about patreon.

“In relation to Patreon, this is a program where creators can sign up, & encourage their followers to participate by paying a monthly subscription, for which they receive access to exclusive material not released on any other platform.
Those subscriptions then go to the creator, it is a salary. Creating vlogs, especially in the early days is time consuming.
How the creator spends that salary, is a matter entirely up to themselves, they do not need to receive pre-approval from anyone. Just as we do not need to seek approval from any third parties as to how we spend our money.
There have been a number of comments about chateau owners using Patreon to fund their properties etc. That very well may be the case, but they are not doing anything wrong as long as they stick to their agreement & provide exclusive material on a regular basis for their subscribers. They are using their income to fund their homes & lifestyles...just as we do, only their salary is Patreon.
How many of us have Sky, netflix, disney etc subscriptions?, we pay a monthly fee & have access to their content....do we pry, comment or judge the owners of those companies with the same venom we do the vloggers here? Yet the situation is the same, why should we expect these people to work & provide us with free entertainment? Would you go to work every day if you were not being paid?
The vloggers personal wealth is irrelevant, people don't stop subscribing to the other channels because the owners are wealthy or do we stop making purchases on from Amazon because Jeff Bezos can spend lots of time on private yachts....no.
Now, if a creator, was accepting the monthly subscriptions & not making content available that is wrong.
Of course we can suggest what topics we would like the creators to cover in their videos...but we cannot dictate.
Keep in mind most of these people are vlogging about their personal lives & inviting us into their homes. Really it is not our business if they do work in a different order than we would choose...it is their lives & their choice.

You Tube & Patreon incomes are none of our business.

In relation to partner & relationship choices....for the love of God, what has that got to do with us. Some partnerships work others don't, its all part of lifes process. Keep in mind there are always three sides to any story & we are not privvy to any details to be able to comment. “

If this does nothing else it is good to know how much time has to be spent by the grifters and their entourage cleaning up the mess they cause.
Ah yes, Fakebook’s deep love of censorship rears it’s ugly head. Zuckerberg will have much to answer for when the universe decides to pull his karma card.

• Heart
A good few years ago I discovered HG Tudor & also Sam Vaknin in an attempt to educate myself as to what had happened to me being conned by a narc. I thought I was a savvy, astute person but by god when you get ensnared with a narc they are so good at messing with your head after a lifetime of practice that you do not stand a chance.
I think this is why I became so angry at the concept that the plans for the Patron Days denouement were being openly talked about here & that it was because it was thought that was to be 'fair' to Fanny. Screaming at the screen are you having a laugh? Being fair to a narc like Fanny?
There are no depths too low for them, no lies too big for them, no smears too dirty for them, no stunts too outrageous for them. You absolutely cannot trust anything that comes out of their mouths.
I ranged between feeling sorry for the narc that their life was so bleak - never truly loving anyone & feeling empty inside & the only way to fill it up was by having adoration from others. And then I remembered. They know this about themselves. They know they use & abuse people. They do it because they can & I don't use the word lightly - they are evil. Once you see the signs you identify others you have known. For me a former boss & a family member as well. Machiavellian in their lying. Mistrustful of everyone. End justifies the means. People who are stupid enough to fall for their lies deserve all they get.
So true that once you see narcissism signs you can’t unsee them. Not only in my family but, the friends I chose and my partner relationships. I spent the better part of the pandemic alone using it as a great excuse to sort out my relationships. I will say that it isn’t always about being stupidly taken in, it’s maybe more ignorance than anything. For me, it was realizing that I was drawn towards them because it was familiar to me. I no longer want to be a part of that dynamic. But, I’ve seen it for what it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.