The Chateau Diaries #167 SJ and PJ's love child would be... A cabbage bowl wearing a 100 stars scarf...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First of all.. who is chloe? an American guest or a ' friend' of the shiteau?

second of all valentine gifts in August .. we know you don't have a stockpile Miss Stephanmeme liar Jarvis so why have you rolled out these gifts now?

The jewellery is so gaudy. nothing is delicate at all.

Also no gifts for Chloe i presume.. the whole I am not guilting you to giving me gifts thing.. that was weird.. and then the bracelet she put on.. was taken off at the next jump cut - forced to give Stephanie back her lot eh!

A lot of american gifts all of the sudden.. importing from state side are we now Mrs liar! Or have you just manipulated enough stupid Americans to send you gifts

I find it really really weird that many Americans are obsessed with Europe having never been there ( and some can't differentiate between France and Italy) and fantasise about life here like it is written in fairytale books. ( really really weird.)
Do you really think someone spent $200 plus each for Michael Kors bags and shipped them to the two ugly sisters? Or, as @Clara Burnett said, this is another example of things they buy for themselves and show in the gift grab?
I laughed so much when I saw someone had sent a pair of shirts to Amaury! Too much bare flesh??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Dear God... I can never unsee this. What that woman did to perfectly innocent food in the name of "gastronomy" was a crime. Hacking away with dull knives, boiling a single sweet potato for an hour to serve it with no butter or seasoning as a garnish -- it was appalling. But I just about tit myself when she said she was doing something "in the French way". Apologize to France witch!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Dear God... I can never unsee this. What that woman did to perfectly innocent food in the name of "gastronomy" was a crime. Hacking away with dull knives, boiling a single sweet potato for an hour to serve it with no butter or seasoning as a garnish -- it was appalling. But I just about tit myself when she said she was doing something "in the French way". Apologize to France witch!!!

And why can't Dana vlog out of her own home?

Never watch the GAG.
Pissed that duck wad and her little tit are going on a vacation....from her life long vacation ...again!!
She has really lost it!
She knows the money is going to keep rolling in and she does not have to do anything at the dump.
She can do and is doing anything she wants and is getting away with it due to a LOT of sad, sad, lonely people throwing money at her.

As I have heard on American t.v. " Who gonna stop me, Boo?"
That is Fanny's new mantra.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Hey that’s in my price range!!!
😍😍😍
Wondering how my gifs were reversed on 2 posts I made? Hmmm....well leave It to me to do that and have no idea how I did it!!! 🤦🏼‍♀️
So just know that the jewelry goes on the jewelry one and Edie goes on the Grey Gardens post.
* and sorry if I wasn’t supposed to comment on my own post! Lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Actually I think the quote was " Who gonna check me, Boo?"
How did I get this heavy font? Lol. So challenged.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

One or two of the 'podedos' are green! That means they are toxic and need to be discarded. Did she really serve them as well? No wonder they all look sick all the time. And she also said "it doesn't exists too much baked podedos", yea we know you like to serve charred food.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Why MUST Squirrel be in a bloody jumper in the summer heat all the bloody time? I cannot stand him!

Gift Grab was a shocker today ....... well, its a shocker every time but today was extra yuk !

I have seen nicer teddy bears than that! Still that bear was FREE !!!
Be nice if she gave it to a child but that is not going to happen. :devilish:
Wasn't it nice of Fanny to buy herself a nice Kors bag and one for Nati too in their favorite colors. And can someone put a sock in PJ never ending commentary?

• Heart
Reactions: 35
SJ - did you take the charity list off of the video because they may ( wink wink) not match what the charity shows? Must be a mistake I am sure. Xo Isabelle

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Congratulations @Maria Antonia Hb for naming the thread, and a honourable mention goes to @T Rex for nominating it.

Most liked posts from the previous thread:

Jules100

VIP Member

Friday at 2:56 PM
CB5BD0DD-695A-4146-8D6B-17791D65814A.jpeg

I think it would be in everyone’s best interests for @Clara Burnett and @Isabelle6541 to have a James Bond type code phrase greeting that they both know to recognize each other, just incase. Something like, “The chateau is so very cold and damp today…”, replied with, “Yes, but only because that bleep would rather not spend the money.”

Reactions:You, Lucy borgia, MsMuir and 78 others

Jules100

VIP Member

Saturday at 3:13 PM
Does a large fish with an open mouth work with the YouTube algorithm or does it have to be a lazy bleep?

Last edited: Saturday at 3:26 PM
Reactions:You, MsMuir, Petit Sange and 65 others

@Jules100 you were on fire! 🔥

ComtesseRose

VIP Member

Saturday at 6:45 PM
The Secret Château VS Ollie

The Secret Château VS. Ollie.png

Reactions:Petit Sange, Harpocrates, JP in SC and 62 others

Ladidah11

Saturday at 9:48 PM
Hello Tattlers!! First time finally writing something, I don't want to spend an hour writing my feelings about Stephanie and her entire operation but like most people I found her during quarantine, I found her channel really different from everything I was consuming on youtube and I really like her and her "different" lifestyle (not that I would want it for myself, but interesting and fun nonetheless). I even talked to my mother about it during our walks since nothing in our lives was happening.
I think I must have found tattle after Michael's cry baby video (that finally put me off him completely) and while I didn't agree with what a lot of people were saying it certainly made me open my eyes a bit, I still enjoyed her content and OMG I've just remembered that I was a patron!!! Back when you could just pay 1 euro (she changed it on January of this year btw, I don't know if this has been talked about!), but I was going to stop since I didn't really found the content there worthy of even 1€ (smh thinking about how I once thought it was).
So anyway, the longer I've kept watching the more and more I agree with everyone here, at least it used to be entertaining to watch, but since squirrel made his appearance it has progressively become unbearable. I'm also extremely baffled by the parasocial relationship SO many people seem to have with her just don't see or don't want to see all the red flags.
Also one of my biggest issues I have with her is how she keeps filming for Channel4 for the DIY show. You're literally not showing the little renovation you're doing to the people that are PAYING FOR IT???? ARE YOU MAD????
This reminds me! Does anyone know on how many episodes has she been this season? Is season 2 right? I've only managed to see the one where she makes the hole in the wall for Gerry's apartment. Has she done anything else?
Anyway I feel like this is too long already so I'll leave it at that. Sorry if there's any misspelling or weird phrases, English is not my first language 😅
Lots of love and laughter from Spain!!!!
(PS as someone from Spain I can tell you all that the last place in the world I would buy a property that I want to turn into something touristy is Cataluña, specially close to Barcelona, but that's a hole different conversation to have 😂).

Reactions:You, Petit Sange, Harpocrates and 58 others

Clara Burnett

VIP Member

Yesterday at 2:10 PM

I'm sure poor ol' Ollie is shocked that not everybody sees them as he does himself, but here's the thing: good people don't beg for money. Good people don't prostitute themselves over the internet, thinking their lives are worth sharing, good people don't flaunt, you know, sort of how good husbands generally won't dip their snout into a different trough....So no, Ollie, you and your wife are not the poster board example of good people.

Reactions:You, Xorubyxo123, SleepingBeauty123 and 55 others

Remember to check the wiki for all fun things chateau-verse.
Happy Tattling.
My my …. I do like that Secret Chateau person whomever they are. Delivered a proper telling off to Ollie …… looser and his lot begging for Patreon monies

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Caroline Gooder came back a week later to an old video and doth protest too much.

5D5B5019-CF79-4FDE-B355-C713F5EF4D59.jpeg

A3399D06-8FDA-4008-8F93-1470A3D3DD5C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Why MUST Squirrel be in a bloody jumper in the summer heat all the bloody time? I cannot stand him!

Gift Grab was a shocker today ....... well, its a shocker every time but today was extra yuk !

I have seen nicer teddy bears than that! Still that bear was FREE !!!
Be nice if she gave it to a child but that is not going to happen. :devilish:
Yes on the hot sweaters in the heat of the summer???
I don’t get it either- something he’s covering up? It’s bizarre....to me....
Here I am living in the south- in the summer- hot as hades here.
Sweaters/jumpers are the farthest things on my mind to wear! Gah! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Those of you who wonder what charity SJ donated to this past month…

The past month’s charity went to a non-profit organization that helps restore an old hunting lodge formerly owned by a family of marquesses, one of whom even had the honor of welcoming Marie Antoinette when she first moved to France. The restoration involves employing multiple people to maintain the gardens, renovation costs (materials and labor), travel expenses of the executive team (composed of the chatelaine and her partner), as well as the general upkeep of the house. The house’s historic value is woven into the fabric of the local community named Crozon-sur-Vauvre.

View attachment 1464630
The miracle of restoration will be achieved and revealed to true believers financial donors when the puke green water in the fountain turns clear blue.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Chances are that mentioning yet another holiday could be targeted at us. What an insufferable bleep she is. Ironic that stuffed animals were sent to stuffed animals!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.