Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Renovations at the shittoo —-Nil
Update on architect and whether plans have been submitted—-Zilch
Panelling started in the “big room”—No
Downstairs toilet finished—-Who knows?
Pink bathroom finished— Probably not
Argentinian bully’s apartment — Abandoned & left to the wildlife
Gerry’s apartment— Rumour has it that maybe some work was done for channel 4
Heating—-Think on not important
Outside terrace and steps — Still collapsing
Bulging walls — Still bulging
Rendering on walls— Still waiting
Chapel — Ceiling falling down Walls rotting but look at the light through those windows
Jardin de Anglaise— Fuck knows not been shown for several weeks
Marquis apartment — Still work in progress (AnneMaries had a few holidays)
Windows and shutters—Still quietly rotting away through lack of attention
Accounts — Still missing
Ye Olde Shoppe— Awaiting the grand opening or whenever Squirrel boy gets off his arse to do some work
ALL previous projects—Still unfinished
New Project— Tasteless pink twirl room updated after giving Dan the heave-ho
Lots of spending on crap at brocantes and online in particular furniture hunting for a room that is still in ruins after 12 months
Accumulating the WORLDS biggest stockpile of fire wood down in the woodland
Still serving gross looking food
Still drinking their body weight in wine and champagne every day
Still bigging up Squirrel boy and letting him have free reign in how he treats the shittoo and it’s contents. They are all his or theirs and they will be doing this etc etc
Deja vu or what?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
Just finished watching the grabbo and she said that the list of charities were in the description below!! Ok where are they? Last week it stopped at March, today she can’t even be bothered! Very poor!
Those of you who wonder what charity SJ donated to this past month…

The past month’s charity went to a non-profit organization that helps restore an old hunting lodge formerly owned by a family of marquesses, one of whom even had the honor of welcoming Marie Antoinette when she first moved to France. The restoration involves employing multiple people to maintain the gardens, renovation costs (materials and labor), travel expenses of the executive team (composed of the chatelaine and her partner), as well as the general upkeep of the house. The house’s historic value is woven into the fabric of the local community named Crozon-sur-Vauvre.

86EF045B-1EBF-47FF-8CA0-06758149136B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
More twirl! Wheeeeeee

Well, my dear friends, there you have it: Stephanie Jarvis’ version of ‘Let them eat cake’. So her patrons want renovations? She’ll show them some decorating, in her worst ever attempt of interior design even I have ever witnessed. Her patrons want to know if she signs their cards herself? She’ll show them, sitting quietly in a corner while her loving boyfriend does the ‘hard work’ of framing her little offcuts of fabric. Her patrons want to see her work? She’ll tell them she has been doing all this research about the valuable toiles she owns/bought/grifted and she ‘shares’ the hidden information she herself has brought into daylight by writing it on the back of the frames for aaaaaaaallll visitors to enjoy. And while she’s at it, she does not spill any opportunity to poke some fun at Dan for having developed PTSD from staying in her now favorite because upgraded room in the filthy attic, that at best used to be a servant's bedroom and by adding her pink puke she has not renovated anything but in fact has brought it further away from reality.
But wait, never mind the storyline of having spend the day decorating: in the car to go to the pizza place she shares having had a horrible day of admin and we wouldn't believe the amount of paperwork she had to deal with! The only paperwork we have seen in her flog are the patron cards, so I guess it is safe to say that Stephanie Jarvis now also blames the French bureaucratic government for having to sign those?
I know there are still people out there who don’t see this woman for the fraud she has always been, but I’m having a real hard time believing it when Stephanie Jarvis herself is offering proof of it in every poorly edited attempt of showing us how fabulous her life is. It's not, it's miserable and she deserves every second of it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64

Isabelle6541

@Isabelle6541’s journalist will be publishing in November sometime. It’s going to be a corker. They have been to France to interview people including the Chapel restorer.
It is going to be a corker! Just to clarify. We are a former group of Patreon members that are working with a few reporters. The publication is a US publication with a strong online presence and a strong international readership. Everything we have worked on has been directly from SJ. Each statement, each misdirection, each and every false promise comes directly with a sound bite. She has actually be the architect of this corker. I am starting to feel sort of bad for her as it is pretty embarrassing. (I kid.) I have to wonder? Is it why Dan ran away? With the exception of the head gardener and the tree surgeon... everyone actively involved in her foolishness is named and discussed.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 63

KiKiGee

VIP Member
1659377185491.png

Julia Tabaka
2 hours ago
Dear Stephanie, nevermind the toile bedroom. What do you call "full activity"? What we saw was Philip doing some work on the headbord and you playing with a picture frame. As other projects this bedroom was not finished as well. What's happening with Natti's apartment, the attic, lake, Grand salon! So many projects begun and left with no word when if at all will be finished! We can't see any progress being made on the Chateau at all this days. I've been watching for a long time and honestly the videos are making me frustarded this days instead of brining some joy as in previous days.
BR Julia

Susan De Longis
2 hours ago (edited)
It’s lovely but really cringed watching all those dirty old objects and your working right on the bed cover with nothing to protect it. Wouldn’t want to sleep in it! (The big sheet could have protected it.)

Robin Lots

7 hours ago
The room needs a bloody good clean it is filthy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

tat life

As much as I am enjoying all the chat about twirl, I would like to interrupt this thread to unveil my apprentice tile for @Jules100
I had to use MS paint on my PC, as alas I do not have the fancy iPhone photo editing mark up tool !!!
I cheated a little bit and traced some of it (as per Teabag and Ollie).
I hope you like it.
If not please just toss it in the trash or offload it at Emmaus.
Thank you and goodnight x ❤

jules100_tile_avatar_home.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

KiKiGee

VIP Member
200w.gif

1659467774338.png

Rebecca Danaher

14 hours ago
Can I ask what Philp does ????

Michelle Bennett
12 hours ago
Video editing and filming.

caroline gooder
1 hour ago (edited)
He's a jack of all vlog and Chateau trades. He, Stephanie and everyone are currently on the non B&B rota, so he cleans and cooks. Philip is Stephanie's boyfriend and does filming and editing with Stephanie, and travels with her. He is also helping Natti with the B&B admin, Stephanie said once. Philip helps with the store and does tours for all of the guests. He has learned a lot about the history of the Chateau from Stephanie and the old maps, and memorized details about furniture and decor of the Chateau. He surprised Stephanie with a bunch of fun facts she didn't know. He is quite knowledgeable about the china and cutlery of the Chateau, so does the table settings for guest nights. Also, Philip helps with the shopping for antique furniture and decor that Stephanie does, as she is upgrading the furniture/decor/rooms in the chateau. He has also done DIY with furniture and pillow coverings. He shares in all Stephanie's projects including doing the Christie's furniture and table setting shoot in NYC they did last year. Philip worked on the crown molding project for the Marquis's room (not fully seen by everyone yet) and sometimes his own Vlog. He sings musical theater, pop songs and plays the piano better than Stephanie. He performed in a professional musical in the Netherlands this year. He and Stephanie share the same interests so that is why they are a couple. Remember she was/is an Opera singer.

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

Jules100

VIP Member
Caroline Gooder came back a week later to an old video and doth protest too much.

5D5B5019-CF79-4FDE-B355-C713F5EF4D59.jpeg

A3399D06-8FDA-4008-8F93-1470A3D3DD5C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

Isabelle6541

SJ - did you take the charity list off of the video because they may ( wink wink) not match what the charity shows? Must be a mistake I am sure. Xo Isabelle

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

Jules100

VIP Member
Does anyone really think that room looks nice? I guess I don't like toile. All those different shades and patterns in one small room together is too much for any reasonable person. Maybe, that is why Danny looked so sickly while he was staying there. And, don't get me started on all the dirt and dust. Who buys used linens at the market and takes them home and puts the directly in the room? Disgusting.
Toile on toile is a classic style. Unfortunately Stephanie ruined any possibility of a well done room with her bad taste and dirty habits.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

KyBourbon

VIP Member
Dear Chateau Diaries patrons,

Your Patreon donations to the Tax Free Association total over $30,000 per month. Over $360,000 per year.

And THIS is what you get in return:

303F311C-0756-4286-9720-1A86ABA94306.jpeg

Second-hand store garbage no one else wanted. It was done cheaply and looks cheap. A picture is worth a thousand words.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
She's just announced on gift grab she is going away for a few days holiday with Nic and Marie with tiny Dick. She is a horror of a human being as shallow as a plate and she is never going to do any work on the Chateau. I don't think I have ever seen such a vacuous, gushing, vapid, lazy, pretentious indulged person in my life. A Woman without Substance.

At 12 minutes in she announces her mini break with Bag Head-she needs a break to recover from her Barcelona triphttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmrCEzBhS4c

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 48

Reader's digest

VIP Member
View attachment 1463623
Julia Tabaka
2 hours ago
Dear Stephanie, nevermind the toile bedroom. What do you call "full activity"? What we saw was Philip doing some work on the headbord and you playing with a picture frame. As other projects this bedroom was not finished as well. What's happening with Natti's apartment, the attic, lake, Grand salon! So many projects begun and left with no word when if at all will be finished! We can't see any progress being made on the Chateau at all this days. I've been watching for a long time and honestly the videos are making me frustarded this days instead of brining some joy as in previous days.
BR Julia

Susan De Longis
2 hours ago (edited)
It’s lovely but really cringed watching all those dirty old objects and your working right on the bed cover with nothing to protect it. Wouldn’t want to sleep in it! (The big sheet could have protected it.)

Robin Lots

7 hours ago
The room needs a bloody good clean it is filthy
I am starting to believe that most of her viewers are tattlers who can't stop watching a train wreck.
I myself considered to stop CD and the tattle business for a while and only tostop by every year to see if the lake is back. I am really proud that I weaned myslef of from FRK! But I am truly worried I might forget about it altogether and never know how this mess ended....and who Clara is.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Jules100

VIP Member
@tat life, the tattoos on your profile pic are very small, I tried my best, I hope it’s ok. Thank you for your hard work on the tile mock up for my tiki hut. I do hope the real life installation won’t take too long. I’d actually like it done before Tartlet Days, September 6, 7 & 8 in Key West, Florida.
4A01B7F3-9BCD-4FE9-BCCE-8BB0B8995DE6.jpeg

@Irish Lou
FBC7A419-9D3C-4F53-97B0-EBD37A24F787.jpeg

@Hemerocallis
F228D4CD-47D5-4E96-A974-015C42CA29AC.jpeg

@The Saint
6C6FEC62-6D98-469A-878D-DE7DF1E23608.jpeg

I’m almost done… ❤

• Heart

Iolair

VIP Member
A quick hi before I sleep off my jet-lag.

So, from this...
Screenshot_20220802-220441_Chrome.jpg

To this...

Screenshot_20220802-220305_Chrome.jpg

And people wonder why I get pissed off with the Irish weather! 😄

What a fine welcome back getting drenched was! Lovely to see you all again. And I hope you've all been keeping feisty and fit!
A few points:

• I sat through the three latest vlogs before I realised Chloe/Coco wasn't Stuart! They are so alike they might have been separated at birth! Fanny must have seen the similarities and gone with the familiar.
• The "Do Not Use" sign on the amoire is obviously there because Snorts was the one who put it together. I mean, would you trust any piece of furniture he built to be safe and in good working order? Not a bloody chance!
• The toile bedroom reminds me of a hangover I once had and it wasn't pretty! My hangover was shitty, ugly and made me see pink for a week!
• The blue tile avatars are amazing! My Spodey sense tells me the remarkable Jules is to blame credit for their artistry! They are a joy! May I have one please? No rush. Thank you dearest Jules. Hope your renovations are moving along nicely!
• I've just sat through the longest drum solo ever! It was performed by the freakishly horrible child sitting behind me on board my Singapore Airlines flight during my 23 hour flight from Australia to the UK. Gritting one's teeth and keeping one's temper for 23 hours was exhausting! I shall now sleep for a week, drink my duty free Glenmorangie and hug my cats.

I've got lots of reading to catch up with here. I'll join you all soonest. Please stay safe. ❤

• Heart

KiKiGee

VIP Member
Changing the subject.
Where will Stephanie Jarvis and Philip Janssen be vacationing with Nic Larkin and Marie Laurent/Larkin???
Nic's business has been liquidated and Marie has a new job with the cruise industry.
So, with time on Nic's hands and Marie connections, my guess, they will all be on a cruise ship.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

T Rex

VIP Member
The T Rex Take:
MMM- The couple who decided to go the cyber-beggar route for their $1.2M mansion. I have to give Camilla one gold star for taking on the Project Management role of the ordeal- she coordinates everything, knows what work is actually taking place, is fully aware of the many issues with plumbing and electrics, takes care of the girls, is working with a tutor for her local Spanish dialect and has her finger on the pulse. "Gobbler" just hangs out, "Donde esta la biblioteca?", faffs about cluelessly, hoses down some dirt in a skip and records Mat in a creepy way... The overuse of the word "dahling" is nauseating. It is obvious Camilla IS the Alpha in this relationship, and she even does a bit of manual labour. She also demonstrates she has far more upper body strength than her mate, "Gobbler." Crikey, "Gobbler" IS indeed a male version of Fanny.

M&M- Shrek and Sarah. While they are truly one of the dullest couples on the interwebz, they are out there integrating themselves into their local community. They did a local radio show (Sarah looked none too happy about it, as she had to do all the talking, and stated very humbly that her French was elementary- but props girl, you tried!), seem very passionate about their village, and hosted a free art show displaying local artists. (Sarah gets one gold star because not only did Shrek and she host the event, but she handed out flyers for it at the local market during which Shrek was faffing about.) Also another gold star (I'll let them both share it) because they did let the public into their home for the event, had seating arrangements set up outdoors, and provided refreshments. They certainly did try, and that is what is most important- they are building relationships with the local community, and embracing it.

That yellow dress kills me
It needs to be burned!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45