The Chateau Diaries #167 SJ and PJ's love child would be... A cabbage bowl wearing a 100 stars scarf...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's just announced on gift grab she is going away for a few days holiday with Nic and Marie with tiny Dick. She is a horror of a human being as shallow as a plate and she is never going to do any work on the Chateau. I don't think I have ever seen such a vacuous, gushing, vapid, lazy, pretentious indulged person in my life. A Woman without Substance.

At 12 minutes in she announces her mini break with Bag Head-she needs a break to recover from her Barcelona triphttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmrCEzBhS4c

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Great thread title!

I've just been moseying around to find out how I went from Queen to Bottom feeder in one day :eek:
Witchgrass sounds like a nice person!
At the time (not being a member an all) I didn't see those who posted in my defence. Thanks to those who did :giggle:

She's just announced on gift grab she is going away for a few days holiday with Nic and Marie with tiny Dick. She is a horror of a human being as shallow as a plate and she is never going to do any work on the Chateau. I don't think I have ever seen such a vacuous, gushing, vapid, lazy, pretentious indulged person in my life. A Woman without Substance.

At 12 minutes in she announces her mini break with Bag Head-she needs a break to recover from her Barcelona triphttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmrCEzBhS4c
OMFG! Maybe there's a breakdown occurring. Or maybe it's to make sure she's not there when Mummy rocks up!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Chateau Unwrapped! I don't know, it's sometimes quite frustrating! Maybe because we often upload the videos shortly before the premiere - this was filmed today!
Lately, Stephanie uploads quite near the time she intends to premiere... I guess the era of fans waiting in the live chat for 5 hours is gone...

she is going away for a few days holiday with Nic and Marie with tiny Dick.
Is The Orient Express still on?

do we know why Michael Petherick spent at least a weekend in London in June? Just partying as per usual?
Welcome back.
Platinum Jubilee with Florian, his straight best friend...
Stories #39.jpg
Stories #41.jpg
Stories #45.jpg
Stories #44.jpg
Stories #46.jpg

Most telling...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Great thread title!

I've just been moseying around to find out how I went from Queen to Bottom feeder in one day :eek:
Witchgrass sounds like a nice person!
At the time (not being a member an all) I didn't see those who posted in my defence. Thanks to those who did :giggle:

OMFG! Maybe there's a breakdown occurring. Or maybe it's to make sure she's not there when Mummy rocks up!
she has a brass neck that is for sure

Reactions: 11
From the live chat...

Sweet Baby J @chateau unwrapped! Is the vacay w Nic & Marie on the Orient Express?
Chateau Unwrapped! @Sweet Baby J No, it isn't
Sweet Baby J @chateau unwrapped! Maybe next year, I know it’s on your bucket list!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
wow Dana, is there anything more pretentious than serving a teaspoon of mashed sweet potato and boiled beef and presenting like it's Cordon Bleu? Meal must have been stone cold with her faffing.

They can remove supporter #'s off their patreon page, but there's still only 3 ;) https://graphtreon.com/creator/magicalmodernistmansion

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Renovations at the shittoo —-Nil
Update on architect and whether plans have been submitted—-Zilch
Panelling started in the “big room”—No
Downstairs toilet finished—-Who knows?
Pink bathroom finished— Probably not
Argentinian bully’s apartment — Abandoned & left to the wildlife
Gerry’s apartment— Rumour has it that maybe some work was done for channel 4
Heating—-Think on not important
Outside terrace and steps — Still collapsing
Bulging walls — Still bulging
Rendering on walls— Still waiting
Chapel — Ceiling falling down Walls rotting but look at the light through those windows
Jardin de Anglaise— duck knows not been shown for several weeks
Marquis apartment — Still work in progress (AnneMaries had a few holidays)
Windows and shutters—Still quietly rotting away through lack of attention
Accounts — Still missing
Ye Olde Shoppe— Awaiting the grand opening or whenever Squirrel boy gets off his arse to do some work
ALL previous projects—Still unfinished
New Project— Tasteless pink twirl room updated after giving Dan the heave-ho
Lots of spending on crap at brocantes and online in particular furniture hunting for a room that is still in ruins after 12 months
Accumulating the WORLDS biggest stockpile of fire wood down in the woodland
Still serving gross looking food
Still drinking their body weight in wine and champagne every day
Still bigging up Squirrel boy and letting him have free reign in how he treats the shittoo and it’s contents. They are all his or theirs and they will be doing this etc etc
Deja vu or what?
Well ........... there is a whole lot of "Nuh " going on there !!!
Yet people still send her $$$ .... Nuts!

Reactions: 22
@Tea with lemon did you mean colour or curtain? I can see dodgy shutters. Am I correct in seeing a torn curtain on left? Am I misseeing this?
The place is a shambles. All those patreons in 37 days seeing their money going nowhere. How others like Nic, Marie, M&M or Vivien, etc associate with Stephanie and her criminal activity is unbelievable. All are tared with the same brush.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Lately, Stephanie uploads quite near the time she intends to premiere... I guess the era of fans waiting in the live chat for 5 hours is gone...

Welcome back.
Platinum Jubilee with Florian, his straight best friend...
View attachment 1464046View attachment 1464047View attachment 1464050View attachment 1464053View attachment 1464055
Most telling...

View attachment 1464060
Flora is straight??????

Does SJ really think we want to see anymore of Toothless chopping wood? Desperate for content?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
@Tea with lemon did you mean colour or curtain? I can see dodgy shutters. Am I correct in seeing a torn curtain on left? Am I misseeing this?
The place is a shambles. All those patreons in 37 days seeing their money going nowhere. How others like Nic, Marie, M&M or Vivien, etc associate with Stephanie and her criminal activity is unbelievable. All are tared with the same brush.
I wrote the door because I don't know the expression in my language to translate.
I was thinking of door shutters (now I've mastered that too).
I didn't even notice the curtain. Who would be able to notice all these broken things.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
If SJ was smart, which she clearly isn't, she would have banned filming in LL.
So look at the color on the door.
The only real work that gets done there is for ch4... the rest is frivolous fill. What the peacocks are doing, what's in the garden, oh, and what's 'going' to be done... infinitum...

Flora is straight??????

Does SJ really think we want to see anymore of Toothless chopping wood? Desperate for content?
You may not want to see him, but I can assure you some here like to fantasize... FF if you don't appreciate ALL the masculinity...

Reactions: 11
First of all.. who is chloe? an American guest or a ' friend' of the shiteau?

second of all valentine gifts in August .. we know you don't have a stockpile Miss Stephanmeme liar Jarvis so why have you rolled out these gifts now?

The jewellery is so gaudy. nothing is delicate at all.

Also no gifts for Chloe i presume.. the whole I am not guilting you to giving me gifts thing.. that was weird.. and then the bracelet she put on.. was taken off at the next jump cut - forced to give Stephanie back her lot eh!

A lot of american gifts all of the sudden.. importing from state side are we now Mrs liar! Or have you just manipulated enough stupid Americans to send you gifts

I find it really really weird that many Americans are obsessed with Europe having never been there ( and some can't differentiate between France and Italy) and fantasise about life here like it is written in fairytale books. ( really really weird.)
No weirder than the Frenchies' love for Las Vegas and Jerry Lewis.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.